The London-Verse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No updates in days. Did someone kidnap London? Has he fallen into a parallel world? Did he figure out the number 2 answer:

1: Steal underpants

2: ?!?

3: Profit.

The world needs answers.

He's too busy writing his AWF diary...

We've all seen the super talented Yoshida and his artistic brilliance as of late. His work can be seen in both his top notch diary and the stunning poster he produced for the jhd1-verse.

Having seen just what Yoshida is capable of, I figured it would be worth asking to see if he would be interested in creating one of his masterpieces for the London-Verse. Not only did Yoshida agree, he produced the following:

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse%20logos/London-VersePosterYoshida.jpg

:eek:

JC Grunge, Jewel and Captain Canada all feature in this epic!

So I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Yoshida. Thank you for sparing some of your brilliance for this gaming universe. :)

However, I did forget to methion that CWE is nearly done and I should be able to do a stream on Saturday evening UK time. I'll give more info closer towards the time etc. :)

Poop! I'm going out to see Magic Mike Saturday sso I'm going to miss it!

No fun will be had with the viewers...this makes me sad!

Hello people. With CWE now done, I am opening the contest for Luchasauras X; a promotion that is similar to Chikara in the real world.

Remember, only one character submission per board member and there is only room for a couple of the workers to get a contract with LSX.

Name: Terman-X (Terminix)

Size: Lightweight

Ethnicity: White, American

Appearance: Termite shaped Mask. (Think a mix of Fire Ant with Mantis Masks)

Ring Style: Cruiserweight or Lucha, High: Flying and selling.

Finisher: Extermination(Shooting Star Leg Drop) Pest Control (STF)

Bio: Terman-X is a young high flying cruiserweight who has trained in Lucha in Mexico. He also has a decent submission game, but is mostly know his Shooting Star Leg Drop known as the Extermination.

Name: Clark Jordan-Wayne

Size: Middleweight

Ethnicity: White, American

Appearance: Black hair like Superman, looks like Christian Bale, slight stubble look going on and black glasses.

Ring Style: Entertainer

Finisher: The Big Scoop (Scoop Slam with theatrics)

Bio: Clark Jordan-Wayne is an American worker who bases his whole gimmick on being a journalist, going as far as bringing a notebook and pencil down to the ring with him and attempting to get "the exclusive post-match interview" after his matches, regardless of if he has won or lost, claiming he will get fired by his employer Mr. Olsen if he doesn't receive the interview. The gimmick can swing from Clark being a mild mannered journalist to him being an obnoxious and offensive interviewer.

Archived