Gears of War 3 *spoiler free*

bigtplaystew

Anyone get this or thinking about it? Thoughts? Impressions?

I am still very early in the campaign. I was playing with a few buddies and it was a blast. The graphics are a little dated to me but the color scheme is much more vibrant (at least in the first act).

Definately looking into getting some "Horde" and "Beast" games in.

Gamertag - Big T is Buff.

Feel free to add me. If you can just send me a message so I know who you are.

<p>Won't go into spoilers whatsoever, but the story of this game so greatly exceeded my expectations for the series. It's no "Godfather" mind you, but the events that take place, especially during the end, actually deeply moved and affected me. It made me want to keep playing and see the task at hand finished.</p><p> </p><p>

If anyone else is playing I'd love to hear your reactions, both good and bad.</p>

<p>if you want any help with campaign or you wanna team up feel free to add me. </p><p> </p><p>

I got through the campaign on normal fairly easily with little to no trouble. I can tell that on hardcore and insane where the real problem areas are going to be haha. Let me know what you think of the end when you're done. I thought it was really soem beautiful storytelling for a video game, but many people have accused me of overrating it so keep an open mind and try it for yourself.</p>

Archived