Render Challenge

That's kind've because a heavyweight female, in the game's terms, is so insanely big that it's not worth bothering with. A middleweight is supposed to be huge for a female wrestler.

I understand, but the game will still create Female heavyweight wrestlers. The current one that was created is extremely entertaining and makes a great color commentator and a troublemaking manager.

While trying to find a render for a new random worker, I found a complete lack of an entire category of wrestler.

Heavyweight Female Wrestlers

I was wondering if there was anybody out their who is willing to take a shot at making something?

i can make one but what do you want her to look like is she black white asian.old young pretty,ugly etc.

SoxFan93: Chyna maxed out at 200lbs., and I think Beth Phoenix might be approaching that neighborhood soon. In WWE land, at least, 200lbs barely qualifies you for a heavyweight (Hurricane Helms and Christian were both 210/215 or so, and competed in both the Heavyweight and Cruiserweight Divisions at various points), so for a woman, 200lbs is DEFINITELY considered "heavyweight".

Well here's how the help file defines each weight class for the game.

Giant Special cases

Super Heavyweight 380lb +

Big Heavyweight 320 – 380lbs

Heavyweight 290 – 320lbs

Light Heavyweight 260 – 290lbs

Middleweight 230 – 260lbs

Lightweight Most male wrestlers under 230lbs, large female wrestlers

Small Unusually small male wrestlers, female wrestlers

Very Small Smaller female wrestlers, small male non-wrestlers

Chyna would be deemed a lightweight in the game, Awesome Kong on the other hand would be a Light Heavyweight.

SoxFan93: Chyna maxed out at 200lbs., and I think Beth Phoenix might be approaching that neighborhood soon. In WWE land, at least, 200lbs barely qualifies you for a heavyweight (Hurricane Helms and Christian were both 210/215 or so, and competed in both the Heavyweight and Cruiserweight Divisions at various points), so for a woman, 200lbs is DEFINITELY considered "heavyweight".

Using that logic Rey Mysterio is a Heavyweight. And if you try and and argue Helms & Christian are heavyweights I may have to cry myself to sleep tonight. Far too many promotions wrongly use the word Heavyweight.

Look at the help file table that Fleisch posted. They are the real weight classes we are talking about.

I think the point is that all female renders except for a couple look like barbie dolls. There aren't many if any at all that resemble an Amazing Kong, Beth Phoenix, Chyna, etc...

Where is the Bertha Fae and such? We got guys like Land Mass in the men but no women who are over the top cartoonish. Bring on the big women!

This is exactly the point to my post.

Archived