Two Questions (and a possible bug???)

First question...I'm trying to use the editor to make a move. Now, I looked through the help file, but there was one thing I didn't find there. What's the difference between the Success Rate and the "Can Finish a Match" checkbox? I'm guessing that the "Can Finish a Match" means that it's a pinfall attempt, but that's a wild guess. Second...what determines whether or not an attempted counter-attack succeeds? For instance, I try to counter a Running Clothesline with a Superkick (taking names off the top of my head, but I think this was the situation I saw). Is there some percentage based on a combination of the two Frequency %s? Or is it that if the Clothesline misses, the Superkick hits? The possible related bug to this (it's either a bug or my laptop decided to be hyper-double-click-sensitive)...in some cases when I'm attempting to counter a move, no results window pops up; the match just goes to the next turn. Has happened 3 times now, but I'm not looking for it, so I'm not paying attention to actual moves selected, unfortunately.

>"Can Finish A Match" is a move that you can end the match with (ie finisher). > finishers have an asterisk. I think "Can Finish A Match" means it can be used if your opponent has a zero for head/arms/body; the ref may end the match for safety reasons.

[QUOTE=steev42]The possible related bug to this (it's either a bug or my laptop decided to be hyper-double-click-sensitive)...in some cases when I'm attempting to counter a move, no results window pops up; the match just goes to the next turn.[/QUOTE] That's happened to me quite a few times, too. I'm wondering if it's just my tendency to click really fast or what? Adam? Any thoughts?

Archived