tips?

I keep getting dominated constantly, my moves will miss whilst theres never do etc

can i have some tips?

Not super good at this, but here are my tips.

Rebuild your moves. Don't start off with high impact moves. For me I filter them to low for a while then work my way up.

Make sure your moves match your player. Mat wrestlers aren't going to do many rope/high flying moves and vice-versa.

Stat-wise, if playing the rookie to legend or career modes:

Basics and stamina are good to start with. The longer you can go without tiring out, the more likely you are to hit high-level moves.

Your wrestler type should influence your choice of stats. Brawlers should stick with brawling/power, technical guys should focus on mat/chain wrestling and submissions, and aerial should work on aerial and athleticism since flashiness only helps match rating, which is inconsequential in this game for most players.

In essence, work on your "core" stats, and shore up your weak points as you go.

To expand a little on MLT's point about moves, try to approach it from a logical sense. Start with whatever your finisher is, and look at what it targets. That's where you will want to focus themajority of your offense. Brawlers tend to work the head, aerialists the body and perhaps the head, and technicians have their choice. Pick moves that you can use given your stats that focus on the area in question.

You'll also want to make sure you have a few moves that can make your opponent bleed for when you get into First Blood matches. Otherwise, your only way to win is by medical DQ (reduce 2 body parts to 0 health), which is tough to do normally.

Also, watch your momentum. It's not the be-all and end-all, but typically the high momentum helps when you want to land a finisher. This is doubly true for top rope finishers, which if missed often give the opponent a free shot at stealing the pin and thus the match.

For building money and wins faster, form a tag team (with someone a little higher up the card than you, if possible). That increases your chance of lasting longer in the ring, which increases chances for a win. Someone up the card will draw a little better opponents, and usually add a lot more firepower to the team. More firepower = more wins=more money.

If a face, just try to last. A lot of heels will DQ on you over time, if they have such moves in their set. This is especially true in the wonderful DOTT mod.

If a heel, cheat, cheat, cheat!

Don't be afraid to take it outside. It's difficult to lose out there (except in hardcore/first blood) and you can get in some hits to reduce opponent energy without as much risk as being in the ring.

And, yeah, don't be afraid to front facelock/armbar an opponent to death.

• 2 weeks later...

CANDADO

CANDADO INVERTIDO

CANDADO

CANDADO INVERTIDO

CANDADO

CANDADO INVERTIDO

CANDADO

CANDADO INVERTIDO

CANDADO

CANDADO INVERTIDO

CANDADO