Any way to avoid this ?

I am currently running CZCW and their default product, which is 90 % matches but everytime I put an angle is says the crowd came for in ring action what kind of angles should I do, or should I just have none. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I usually use none. If you are going to use angles only use your most popular guys. You should be able to build most of your main event guys to C overness pretty quickly and then you can do some angles that won't completely bomb. If you want to put lower guys on the card in angles then have them unrated so they don't drag it down.

I usually use none. If you are going to use angles only use your most popular guys. You should be able to build most of your main event guys to C overness pretty quickly and then you can do some angles that won't completely bomb. If you want to put lower guys on the card in angles then have them unrated so they don't drag it down.

Thanks I just thought my show would be penalized severely for having zero promos on it...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32791" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The angle percentage can go + or - 10% from its actual value. That is, if your match/angle ratio is 90% the fans will be cool with 100%, and will hence get annoyed if any angles aren't very good.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh ok thanks that clears up a lot for me...... I better just go 100 % matches seems better for business</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Renegade MMA 037" data-cite="Renegade MMA 037" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32791" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh ok thanks that clears up a lot for me...... I better just go 100 % matches seems better for business</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't knock angles though, they're a good way of building overness and momentum. Putting less over workers with your top guys can help get them over! You can even make 'minor' angles which won't count toward your show grade.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D-Lyrium" data-cite="D-Lyrium" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32791" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you knock the ratio down to 80%, fans will be much happier with angles.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True, and you can still run 90% matches since you are allowed 10% either way.</p>

A while ago it was changed to 15% either way. It's been a while but when I was running my SWF at 70% I'd often actually be running shows at the finest point I could, which was at 55%. Often took a fair bit of tweaking, but it's definitely been 15% for a long time now. :)

Archived