TNA - BreakOut

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EXT. PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Bret is about to get into his car when GD walks up.

GD

Hey Bret, how did you feel it went tonight?

BRET

The guys where certainly better in the ring but the crowds not biting our angles yet.

GD

A little disappointed myself but we’ll get there.

BRET

True. What was up with the short match with Teddy?

GD

Just before tonight’s show I get word from medical that Joe was very fatigued. He’s not injured but they reckon if he is pushed too hard at the moment he could.

BRET

So you going to give him sometime off?

GD

I’m thinking that could be a good idea but I’ll let you know my plans tomorrow.

BRET

Okay, good stuff. I’ll Be in touch soon. Night.

GD

Cya.

would expect the overall card ratings to be better. Is it the location of the events? (playing outside the TNA stronghold too early) or is it the short match times? Not sure what the recommended times are for your TNA, but I've learned from experience if you fall under the expected time it could impact the score a letter grade or more.

One major impact might be simply TNA is not well known and going head to head against WCW as well as WWE\ so they still have to make a name for themself over time. Look forward to seeing where it goes

One major impact might be simply TNA is not well known and going head to head against WCW as well as WWE\ so they still have to make a name for themself over time. Look forward to seeing where it goes

I think this a big part of the issue. Building a roster from scratch with wrestlers with low momentum is an issue also. I look at the dirt sheet where I get a lot of minus's is "due to the match being low risk"

I'm looking forward to the challenge and hope to bring the rating down over time.

risk rating should be an easy fix. Find out what yours is supposed to be and change the default to it (I think if you click analysis on that page it will let you know if the default is in line or too low/high. Also will show what the expected match lengths are for tv and event shows - which you can adjust some if you need to).

I ran into that same problem with mine until I realized that each promotion style is expected to be within a certain range for risk. So I fixed the default and quit messing with it match by match. Match (and card) ratings improved as a result. Momentum will take longer to fix and I am no expert there at all. I have found that a new guy will get better momentum if he loses to a superstar in a great match than if he squashes a midcarder/jobber (guess he feeds off the overall match rating and other guy's momentum)

risk rating should be an easy fix. Find out what yours is supposed to be and change the default to it (I think if you click analysis on that page it will let you know if the default is in line or too low/high. Also will show what the expected match lengths are for tv and event shows - which you can adjust some if you need to).

I ran into that same problem with mine until I realized that each promotion style is expected to be within a certain range for risk. So I fixed the default and quit messing with it match by match. Match (and card) ratings improved as a result. Momentum will take longer to fix and I am no expert there at all. I have found that a new guy will get better momentum if he loses to a superstar in a great match than if he squashes a midcarder/jobber (guess he feeds off the overall match rating and other guy's momentum)

Not sure where to find this; are you talking about the data check button?

EXT. OLD MILL STREET - DAY

GD is walking down the street when his cell phone rings; He answers

KEN (OS)

GD, Ken Anderson here.

GD

Hey Ken, what's up.

KEN

Great news!

GD

Great news? What?

KEN

Well it's great news for me but not you guys.

GD

Oh!

KEN

Yeah, WCW have offered mea written contract that I'll be signing in couple of days. So thanks for everything but adios.

Ken hangs up the other end.

GD looks at the phone for a moment.

GD

Charming.

Matches for week 3

Dark Matchs:

Gail Kim vs. Cheerleader Melissa

Tracey Brooks vs. Nattie Neidhart - Bra and Panties Match

Brent Albrighton & Kid Kash vs. Bobby Roode & James Storm

Austin Aries vs.Paul London - Ladder Match

Davey Boy Smith vs. Bryan Danielson

Low-Ki vs. Chris Candido vs. Teddy Hary vs Trevor Murdoch - #1 Contender

Post Show

Danny Doring vs. Chet Jablonski

Harry Smith vs. Matt Sydal

Feel free to tip the winners. The one with the most correct gets to name the tag team of Roode & Storm (No AMW) :D

Dark Matchs:

Brent Albrighton & Kid Kash vs. Booby Roode & James Storm

Post Show

Wrestling News

As WCW try hard to catch up with the WWE they sign two new Superstars Randy Savage and Scott Hall.

Eddie Guerrero defeats Hugh Morrus for the US title belt; this is Eddie’s third reign has Champion. The WCW has big plans for Eddie in the future.

I have to say I'm enjoying this btw

My Picks

Dark Matchs:

Post Show

I have to say I'm enjoying this btw

I appreciate that. I've had the game since it came out but have never played it for a period of time. Maybe 2-3 months in game then a newer up to date mod comes along and I'd start that. Plus I have just finished my degree which took up a lot of my time. So I decided to us and older mod and have a go at this.

It's like I'm learning the game all over again so I'm sure I'll make mistake but I aim to have fun doing it. :D

Press Release

Teddy Hart once again announces he is not looking for extra work and wishes to focus all his energy on progressing with TNA.

He does finish the interview with comments thought that he is unsure in the TNA management can handle a wrestler of his character and ability.

Dark Matchs:

Post Show

Dark Matchs:

Low-Ki vs. Chris Candido vs. Teddy Hart vs Trevor Murdoch - #1 Contender

Post Show

Wrestling News

Along with the signing of Ken Anderson,WCW continue spending by signing Brian Kendrick and Rellik.

CMLL have crowned two new champions with Octagon beating Shocker for Lt Heavyweight Championship. Pentagon beat Universo 2000 for the Heavyweight championship.

In T.V. news it seems Noah and AAA are close to losing their T.V.deals. They have both been warned that if ratings do not pick up their programming will be dropped.

The Godfather Charles Wright begins a championship reigh after winning the WWF Hardcore Championship

Post Show

Dark Matchs:

Low-Ki vs. Chris Candido vs. Teddy Hart vs Trevor Murdoch - #1 Contender

Post Show

Feel free to tip the winners. The one with the most correct gets to name the tag team of Roode & Storm (No AMW)

Dark Matchs:

Post Show

INT. CT MILFORD ICE PAVILION - EVENING

Dark Match: Gail Kim vs. Cheerleader Melissa

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Gail Kim defeated Cheerleader Melissa in 6:23 by submission with an Octopus Stretch. - F+

Dark Match: Tracey Brooks vs. Nattie Neidhart

In an extremely poor match, Tracy Brooks defeated Nattie Neidhart in a Bra & Panties match in 5:58 when Nattie Neidhart was stripped. - D-

TNA music starts

TONY

Last week we crowned our first TNA Champion when Davey Boy Smith beat Chris Candido.

BRET

It was a very emotional ending to last weeks show when Davey Boy was celebrating with his sixteen year old son Harry.

TONY

Up first we are going hear from the man himself and here he comes.

Davey Boy Smith musics starts.

Davey Boy makes his way down to the ring holding the championship belt above his head. Once he enters the ring he takes hold of a microphone.

DAVEY

Last week the world of wrestling saw what I am all about. I was given the chance I so richly deserved and I took it. Chris tried his best but he isn’t good enough. His time will come but not while I am in TNA. I Came here for one thing and one thing only and that was to be TNA Heavyweight Champion. Chris couldn't do it and there isn’t anyone in TNA who can beat me. So the only way I am going to have this title is I decide I wish to give it up. Chris you had your chance and you weren’t up to the grade so take some time off and heal your wounds.

Rating - E+

DAVEY (CONT’D)

I am up for a fight tonight and I haver an open challenge to anyone in the back. Come out and face me now and if by a fluke you beat me you can have a title shot next week. So Who is going to man up?

Rating - E+

Davey waits for a moment until Bryan Danielson music starts.

Bryan walks to the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

BRYAN

Davey, I have been a fan of you all my career. You Have been at the top for many years and I am glad you are in TNA. The reason I am glad is because I am going to be the best and I know to get there I am going to beat the best. At the moment you are at the top of the tree but I plan to know knock you down.

Rating - D-

DAVEY

You have a lot of courage to come out here and challenge me especially when you are only the size of one of my arms. I believe you should be fighting for the women’s title and I’m sure you’re get your chance one day.

BRYAN

Well tonight I am going to beat you and on the way out the GM told me later tonight it will be Davey Boy Smith verses “The Technical Technician” Bryan Danielson.

TONY

Well ladies and gentlemen there we have it. Later tonight Davey Boy Smith verses Bryan Danielson.

BRET

Let’s get to our first match. Let’s see if Roode and James can continue thier winning ways.

Match 1: Brent Albright & Kid Kash vs. Bobby Roode & James Storm

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Brent Albright and Kid Kash defeated Bobby Roode and James Storm in 9:45 when Kid Kash defeated Bobby Roode by pinfall with a Money Maker. During the match we also had Claudio Castagnoli run in and attack Roode. - E-

TONY

Well, I’m sure Roode isn’t going to be to happy with what just happened. I’m sure he will be looking for revenege.

BRET

Roode and James had the match won until Double C interfered. More from this to come I’m sure.

INT. BACKSTAGE - MOMENTS LATER

Shelly Martinez and Harley Race have been watching the last match on a monitor.

HARLEY

Those boys have talent; even though they lost they are going to go a long way in TNA.

SHELLY

I agree, that’s why I am going to approach them to be their manager.

Race laughs.

HARLEY

You? You? Come on, they need someone with experience who can take them to the next level. You will help the rise to another level but were not talking wrestling here.

Martinez is disgusted.

SHELLY

You men believe the women here are only good for one thing. I’m going to show you and everyone here by taking Roode and James to the top.

HARLEY

You want a bet on that?

SHELLY

Sure, What you want to bet?

Race pauses for a moment.

HARLEY

I know, if you can get the boys to accept you as their manager above me I will never manage again.

SHELLY

And what if I don’t?

HARLEY

You get into the ring and earn you dues. No more managing until you win a women’s title.

Martinez pauses for a moment until she offers her hand to Race.

SHELLY

Deal!

Race Smiles and walks away.

Rating - E-

TONY

To exciting young wrestlers up next. Austin Aries and Paul London reach for the stars in a ladder match.

Match 2: Austin Aries verses Paul London - Ladder match

In an extremely poor match, Austin Aries defeated Paul London in a Ladder match in 12:30 when Austin Aries retrieved the item. Paul London seemed off his game tonight. - E-

After the match London tries to show his respect to Aries by shaking his hand. Aries just at the offer and turns and walks away. London looks bemused by Aries reaction. - F

INT. BACKSTAGE - MOMENTS LATER

We are following Samoa Joe has he walks down a backstage corridor. Joe’s ribs are tapped up. Samoa sees Francine in the distance.

JOE

Francine!

Francine turns to face Joe. As she pauses some crated boxes are pushed over by an unknown individual. Joe manages to push Francine out of the way in time but he is crushed by the boxes.

Francine screaming rushes back to Joe’s aid.

FRANCINE

Please someone get some help.

Rating - E-

GD makes his way his way to the ring. He calls out Tracey Brooks, Melina Perez, Nattie Neidhart and Gail Kim. All the ladies make their way down to the ring wearing bikinis.

GD

Well, I’m sure everyone in the crowd knows what we have here.We Have ourselves a bikini contest. Whoever gets the loudest cheers will be your winner.

GD is in the ring with Tracy Brooks, Nattie Neidhart, Melina Perez and Gail Kim. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Tracy Brooks is announced as the winner, which the other three look very unhappy about. Gail Kim looks especially upset - D+

TONY

Well, that certainly raised my interest in tonight proceedings.

BRET

We all know Tony your interest doesn’t last long.

TONY

Moving onto our next match. This one was agreed to early tonight. The next match up is Davey Boy Smith verses Bryan Danielson.

Match 3: Davey Boy Smith vs Bryan Danielson

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Davey Boy Smith defeated Bryan Danielson in 12:07 by pinfall with a Powerslam. - D-

BRET

That was some great in ring action. Even though Danielson lost, he showed he has a bright future.

Davey Boy Smith grads the microphone.

TONY

Here we go again.

DAVEY

I told you all earlier tonight that I am the best TNA has to offer and I just proved it once again.

Davey throws down the microphone and leaves the ring.

Rating - F+

TONY

I’ve just had news from the back that the winner of the four way dance will secure a championship shot.

BRET

That will give an extra incentive to all the competitors.

Rena Mero’s music starts and she makes her way into the ring.

TONY

All these beautiful women tonight is making me happy.

RENA

Last week I promised you I would be recruiting superstars to my new stable.

Right now I will introduce my first signing Chris Candido.

Candido music starts and he makes his way to the ring. Mero meets him half way and they walk hand in hand to the ring.

Candido is followed out by the other three wrestlers.

Match 4: Low-Ki vs Chris Candido vs Trevor Murdoch vs Teddy Hart - Fourway Dance

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Low Ki defeated Chris Candido, Trevor Murdoch and Teddy Hart in 15:40; the order of elimination was Trevor Murdoch first, then Chris Candido, and finally Teddy Hart. - D-

TONY

Well that was a bit of a surprise. I wasn’t expecting Low-Ki to show such resilience. Up next the him is a TNA championship shot.

BRET

A great ending... What’s going on?

Candido is making his way to the back with Mero when Davey Boy rushes from the back and attacks him. He leaves him down and out. - E

Dark Match: Danny Doring vs Chet Jablonski

In an extremely poor match, Danny Doring defeated Chet Jablonski in 6:04 by pinfall with a Bareback. - F+

Dark Match: Harry Smith vs Matt Sydal

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Harry Smith defeated Matt Sydal in 6:07 by submission with a Bulldog Bite. - F-

Overall Rating - E+

Overall E+

Archived