Can't produce any stars?

So I started a new game with a brand new company starting from scratch, hiring all new fighters and starting with low level regional popularity (10%).

Now, my biggest problem right now is I have NO ONE who can main event a card, so every event I am losing popularity.

I always thought a fighter just had to be the same level of popularity or higher than a company in order to main event? I have tons of guys who are low level regional in Canada, but yet it says I don't have anyone who can main event and every card I lose popularity (and money).

What's the deal? I don't get why none of my guys are registering as eligible for main events.

Even guys who I have gotten a couple wins still just says they can only co main event or headline minor shows.

Is your fight promotion statistic really low? I find that I can get away with putting quite poor matchups as main events if my skill in that is at 8+.

I'm at even, 5 all across.

Really though, I don't get it ... What minimum threshold is there for a fighter to be able to main event a low level regional show?

I believe both fighters have to have positive momentum as well. From what I've noticed, if they are the same level of popularity as your company, they both need to be on winning streaks to get a "worthy main event" note in the fan feedback.

At the very least to main event they should both be coming off wins.

Archived