WWE 2012: Attitude Adjustment

The money kept rolling in. Merchandise was flying off the shelves. There were sellouts everywhere they toured. The workers had never been so well known or well beloved.

And the product hadn’t been as universally panned in decades. There were weeks where Vince McMahon couldn’t even finish watching a Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown. The few times he’d check WWE.com on the thoughts of the fans they were snarky, critical, and largely unimpressed. There was a clear message behind their comments. What happened to the days of middle fingers, beer, swearing, sex, violence..in short, ATTITUDE?

All of his legal advisors were unanimous. Limit the sex, limit the violence, limit the media criticism and you limit the legal responsibility and bevy of lawsuits. His wife’s political consultants said the same thing. Nobody would vote for her if she was tied to T&A. PG was the way to go. But to what cost? The fans who had gulped down his ideas a decade before were now more likely to spit it back in his face.

As if by fortune his cell phone buzzed. It was Paul. The thoughts that swirled in his mind had often been spoken by his son in law in private conversations. Paul was a firm believer that if you weren’t pushing the envelope you were withering on the vine. He’d thrown the word competition around. If you couldn’t find it outwardly, and God knew TNA would never get themselves together in a coherent fashion, you had to find it within. You had to light your own fire and take the gloves off like they’d done before.

“Hey Pal…I was just thinking of you...."

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/pwinsiderlogo.jpg

*Rumors are flying backstage that the WWE are in talks of another go around with several big names including Chris Jericho. Sources say none of them are part of the mysterious 1/2/12 video montage which will culminate tonight on RAW.

*The back injury suffered by Randy Orton last week couldn't have come at a worse time. Don't expect to see him in the ring until the summer at the earliest.

* On the other injury front, the short short version: Alberto Del Rio-5 to 6 weeks, Rey Mysterio-10-12 weeks, Mark Henry-4 to 6 weeks. That's about it for people you'd care about.

* John Cena hasn't arrived at the arena as of yet. No word from our sources as to the reason.

*I am being told to expect a surprise return at the Royal Rumble pay per view in a few weeks.

*Speaking of the Royal Rumble, the Royal Rumble Match will be going back to 30 participants. Expect some of the usual nostalgia entries but I'm also being told to expect a surprise winner when the dust settles.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/rawheader.jpg

[The opening theme plays, followed by the usual pyro as the camera fly around the area catching fans and their signs ready for action. It finally settles on Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole at the announcer’s table]

Cole: "Welcome to Monday Night RAW! I'm Michael Cole, alongside Jerry the

King Lawler and tonight we have what may be the biggest main event all year long, on the very first show of the year."

Lawler: "You may be right Cole, it doesn't get any bigger than CM Punk defending the WWE Title against former US Champion Dolph Ziggler."

Cole: "Tonight is the end of the CM Punk era."

Lawler: "Well I don't know about that but I do know we have a US Title match tonight as well with Zack Ryder defending against Drew McIntyre. Remember, Teddy Long says he needs to start winning if he wants to keep his job."

Cole: "Teddy Long ought to worry more about having a hypocrite as his World Champion instead of picking on McIntyre."

[Cult of Personality begins to play as the crowd leaps to their feet.]

Lawler: "And here's the WWE Champion now!"

[The WWE Champion comes down to the ring]

Punk: “I wanted to come out here tonight to open the first Raw of 2012 and give an apology to all of you. Last week I got everyone excited, I mean I was excited myself, with the idea that I’d run through three WWE Superstars and then get my hands on the most boring individual in this company’s history. Let’s be honest, John Laurinitis as our boss makes Mike Adamle look competent. But back to my apology. I didn’t get the job done and thus tonight I will be defending this championship against Dolph Ziggler.

Let’s give him all the credit in the world. Between his manager, and Mr. Personality, Dolph Ziggler took advantage of a situation and that is on me. I should have known better. I won’t make that mistake again tonight or any other night. Tonight I will do what I do better than anyone else in the world and that is stand in this ring and out wrestle you. One on one, man on man, and when we’re done….”

[He is interrupted by Acting General Manager John Laurinitis coming out onto the stage. ]

Laurinitis: “Punk, Punk, Punk, I don’t know why you view me as some kind of boogeyman to blame all your failures on but you need to stop disparaging my reputation.”

Punk: “You’re no boogeyman, you wouldn’t even be entertaining eating worms while doing a bad Papa Shango dance.”

Laurinitis: “Punk, you may be the WWE Champion but you’ll never make it as a success in this company long term, and do you know why?”

Punk: “I’m sure you’re going to tell me.”

Laurinitis: “Because you’re not a team player. You’re selfish and focused on yourself instead of the WWE universe.”

Punk: “I’m selfish? No, I don’t want to be a team player because your team sucks. Your team is the one that chased Bret Hart away from this universe for a decade. Your team is the one who’d rather wish someone the best in their future endeavors than do their job and come up with interesting television. Your team gave us a bastardization of ECW which may have been the most pure connection between these fans and the people who work in this ring.”

Laurinitis: “I can see that you’re not going to allow any sharing of agreements.”

Punk: “John, can I call you John? Sure I can, I’m the WWE Champion. John, allow me to share something with you. My New Years Resolution. Somewhere, somehow, someplace, in 2012, I’m going to kick your ass.”

[Cult of Personality hits as Laurinitis glowers and Punk climbs the turnbuckles to play to the fans.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Santino Marella vs Brodus Clay

Santino is already in the ring playing to the crowd when a dark and thunderous music hits. Clay looks to be all business, just staring straight ahead with his head slightly bowed as he stalks down the aisle and climbs into the ring. Santino makes the mistake of turning his back and Clay makes him pay by charging across the ring and avalanching him in the corner. Picking up Marella, Clay delivers three quick and brutal belly to belly suplexes. Then, dragging Santino by the left arm, to the middle of the ring, he picks him up to a standing position, and draws Santino’s left arm behind his body before reeling back and planting a solid punch into his sternum. Santino drops like a rock, convulsing slightly as Clay bounds off the ropes and comes down with a big splash for an elementary 1-2-3.

Winner: Brodus Clay

-------

[backstage, Vicky Guerrero and Jack Swagger are standing by with Matt Striker]

Striker: “I’m here with Jack Swagger and his manager, Vicky Guerrero. Jack, you’re a former world champion but it doesn’t seem as if you’re having much luck in acquiring another title, even under the direction of Vicky Guerrero here.”

Swagger: “Luck? I don’t believe in luck. As you said I am a former world champion, that means I have proven myself to be the best. I’m the All American American and what you call luck, I call bias and politics. Someone once said you have to make your own luck in life. I’m going to do that tonight.”

[The two of them walk out of sight with Guerrero giving Striker a dirty look.]

-----------

[backstage we find John Laurinitis on his phone.]

Laurinitis: “Hello Sir..no Sir…I don’t know Sir….well I mean I’ve ordered security to be increased, the parking garage is closed….yes, I don’t know who’s thinking they can just show up here tonight but this building is a fortress….yes, I’d guarantee my reputation that tonight will go off without a hitch….yes Sir, that includes the WWE title match….Yes sir….good night.”

[He closes the phone, all semblance of confidence fleeting for the moment and replaced with worry.]

COMMERICIAL BREAK

Zack Ryder © vs Drew McIntyre

United States Championship

McIntyre is surprisingly aggressive from the opening bell, taking it to the champion. He nearly scores an upset pinfall with a small package but Ryder kicks out at two and a half. With the crowd cheering on for a comeback, Ryder turns the tables and reverses an Irish Whip, nailing McIntyre with a pinpoint dropkick. A series of running clotheslines have McIntyre stunned and when he gets to his feet, the US Champion hits the Rough Ryder for the three count.

Winner and still United States Champion: Zack Ryder

-------------

[As Zack Ryder is celebrating his title defense, Jack Swagger hits the ring from behind and floors the champion. Taking advantage of his background, Swagger scoops up Ryder and delivers a punishing side suplex, then hooks on his ankle lock. Referees flood the ring to make him break the hold as Ryder screams in pain, pounding the mat.]

--------------

The Miz is seen walking backstage when he’s stopped by a UPS delivery man, holding several boxes which cover his face, a clipboard in his hand.

Delivery Man: “Special Delivery for tha’ Miz.”

Miz: “That’s me, what is it?”

Delivery Man: “I don’ know sir, I just need you to sign for it.’

Miz: [sighs] “Fine, fine. Can you at least tell me who its from?”

Delivery Man: “Sure can Sir….its from little Jimmy.”

Miz: “Little Jimm….” [his eyes widen as the delivery man drops the boxes revealing himself to be R-Truth and begins to beat down the Miz. He uses everything at his disposal to spike on the Miz, kicking and stomping. ]

R-Truth: “I’ll see you next week. Same Truth time, same Truth channel.”

[As he stalks away, the camera focuses on Miz looking in pain]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[Wade Barrett's music hits and he steps out to the stage dressed in a sharp button down shirt and dress pants. He smirks at the chorus of boos and steps in the ring and grabs a mic:]

"I am here tonight on Raw because I have two announcements to make to the entire WWE Universe. The announcements I am making right now in front of you hillbillies will cause shock waves through the entire WWE. The announcement is what the people in the back fear the very most. The first announcement is:

I am going to Wrestlemania where I will challenge for the World Championship of my choice. And the reason I can stand here on the first Monday in January and proclaim that is because just moments ago I was informed that I will be a participant in this year's 30 Man Royal Rumble Match.

That's right I am entering the Royal Rumble and on that night once I have thrown 29 other carcasses out of this ring I alone will be standing tall. I alone will be the one in the spot lights. I alone will have a one way ticket to the main event at Wrestlemania.

And that brings me to my second announcement and it is that one of your heroes will not be joining me in the Royal Rumble match. And here is why"

[The "Smackdown Rebound" highlight is aired showing Barrett's brutal beat down on Randy Orton and his injury...Barrett watches on in smiles as the injury is shown over and over again]

"That's right ladies and gentlemen because of MY actions this past Friday night your hero Randy Orton will not be in the Royal Rumble. Because of MY barrage Friday Night your hero Randy Orton will be out indefinitely and when I go to Wrestlemania in the main event he will be watching from a television in his own home because due to MY actions Friday night your hero Randy Orton is going to be out indefinitely and he will miss Wrestlemania!!

But I have to admit Friday night was fun. Beating your hero was amusing. And so I want to do it again and so I am issuing an open challenge to any Superstar to come meet me in this ring on Friday Night and feel Wade Barrett's Barrag...."

[before he can finish The Celtic Warrior's music hits and Shaemus comes down the ramp. He gets in the ring nose to nose with Barrett and takes the mic from his hand...]

"I accept"

[shaemus hits Barrett in the head with the microphone and the two trade punches and kicks as the officials race to the ring. After a few minutes of chaos the officials separate the two superstars who will now meet this Friday on Smackdown]

-----------

[The camera cuts to the parking lot outside the arena. Kane stands there, silent, head bowed.]

Kane: John, I tried to tell you last week about why you were my victim and why your ‘rise above hate’ motto was so wrong. I’ve been standing out here all night waiting for you but it appears that you aren’t showing up tonight. That’s alright. If I were you, maybe I wouldn’t either. I hope you’re watching this at home, I hope you’re thinking about what I said. I hope you’re taking it to heart John because if you’re not taking me seriously, then I’m going to have to get your attention again. Next time it may be a friend, it may be someone you care about.

“I’m going to make you a promise John. I am going to hurt people. I’m going to hurt them because of you. Until you stand face to face with me, until you accept hatred into your heart, I’m going to hurt people real bad. I am going to shower the WWE with chaos and pain and torment. I am going to tear this company apart and you will have to watch and every day know that it is your fault. Until you learn to hate me Cena I will destroy anyone of my choosing and it will be all on your shoulders. I embrace my hatred. I embrace that part of who I am and one day you will too. You will hate me one day John but until you do what I do until then is all on you. If you doubt me, watch Smackdown this week. I'm a man of my word.

[Kane raises his arms as the camera pulls back and up. When he drops them, several fires explode behind Kane, and from the air we can see they form letters----“CENA SUCKS”]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Big Show and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs Epico and Primo

#1 Tag Title Contenders

Bryan starts it off against Epico as the two flip control back and forth in the opening minutes. A quick tag to Primo allows them to isolate the World Champion in their corner, taunting the Big Show to draw referee distractions. Finally Bryan sidesteps a dropkick, then whirls around with a kick to the face. Making the hot tag, the Big Show enters and cleans house, launching Epico over the top rope, the military pressing Primo onto him. The crowd picks up steam when Bryan throws Primo back into the ring where Show is waiting to grab him around the neck. Primo walks into the business end of a big chokeslam. Bryan is begging for a tag, which he receives. Climbing to the top, the Big Show launches him into the air, allowing Bryan to hit a splash on the fallen Primo. Show makes sure Epico doesn’t even think about breaking up the pinfall.

Winners and new number one contenders: Daniel Bryan and the Big Show.

----------------

A Wrestlemania XXVIII graphic is shown

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/wrestlemania/wmpromo90.jpg

----------------

Natalya vs Alicia Fox

Seeking revenge for the injured Divas Champion, Natalya goes to work methodically targeting Fox’s left leg but Alicia surprises her when she ducks a clothesline, then bounds off the ropes with one of her own. Playing to the crowd, Fox spends the next several minutes taking the fight to the Hart Heiress, but just when it appears she has things under control, Natalya fights out of a headlock and rolls her up from behind, with an assist from the second rope to keep leverage for the pinfall.

Winner: Natalya

---------

John Laurinitis is in his office when Dolph Ziggler and Vicky Guerrerro come in.

Laurinitis: “Dolph, I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight. This company needs a real champion, not someone like CM Punk.”

Ziggler: “It’s going to be a pleasure tonight doing what I do best…showing off.”

Laurinitis: “I think I’ll take a ringside seat, next to the time keeper, for this match.”

Ziggler: “You do that. It’s going to be a new era after tonight.”

[The two shake hands with knowing smiles]

-----------------------

[Meanwhile, the camera finds CM Punk walking down the corridor flexing his wrists and looking determined as he heads to the ring.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CM Punk © vs Dolph Ziggler

WWE Championship

As we come back from commercial break, John Laurinitis is already seated at ringside close to the time keeper. Cult of Personality hits first and the WWE Champion makes his way to the ring. He waits a few moments before his opponent comes to the ring, looking very self assured. The opening minutes consists of them feeling each other out before both men show technical wrestling skils, getting the better of the other man before breaking a hold with a smirk. The heat is turned up when Ziggler lands a knee in Punk’s gut, then spends the next several minutes using every available advantage to keep Punk down. Punk fights out of a series of pin attempts, rolling to the outside. While Ziggler keeps the referee busy, Vicky Guerrero rakes the champion across the eyes. The attack is enough for Ziggler to bring Punk back in the ring. He whips him into the ropes and catches him in a sleeper. Laurinitis is barking at the time keeper that Punk’s given up but Punk fights against it, getting to the ropes, but Ziggler won’t break it. Finally the referee gets him away, but the challenger wants to keep up the pressure. He charges in but Punk is ready and nails the GTS on Ziggler and goes for the cover but Vickie is on the ring apron with the WWE title. CM Punk, distracted, goes to Vickie and grabs her and plants a kiss on her which allows Vickie to throw the belt to Dolph. The ref's back is turned and Dolph goes to hit Punk with the belt but Punk ducks the shot, lifts Ziggler up again GTS. He covers…..1..........the arena goes dark in mid count and on the titantron is a mesh up of all the 1/2/12 videos. The little school boy, talking of taking back what is his, the little girl in the classroom, the empty play ground, it all playing on a loop. While this is going on a lone spotlight in gray light searches the crowd before settling on a figure. The figure is in the stands and makes its way down through the fans and heads over the guard rail near the stage. The figure is wearing a hoodie and has its head down as the person climbs up onto the ramp.

Once the person is on the ramp the videos mesh to form a simple phrase:

The End Is Here

The song

starts booming through the darkened arena as the figure lifts his head. When the song hits its main sequence the figure removes the hoodie to reveal...

...SHANE McMAHON staring at the ring while the lights return. The announcers, the wrestlers, the ref, the fans, everyone is in shock. Shane stares at the ring smugly while "The End" continues to play as Raw goes off the air.

Yeah that is something we both should've caught. Oh hey Im Kim and I am also working on this project as the graphics person as well as co writer. Conservtve and I worked together four years ago on a diary here (where I maintained a live website as part of it) and briefly we tried a TNA diary 2 years ago here so this is our return again.

I hope you guys were surprised with the Shane thing, we have a long term story planned there that I hope you guys will be responsive to. And if anyone has any suggestions on the diary please let us know...we want to build this into something special :)

-Kim

* RAW dark matches:

Usos vs JTG and Tyler Reks---eh, nobody cared.

Alex Riley vs Tyson Kidd---drew some attention from the fans. Look for this to maybe develop if they can continue to show chemistry.

* By now, everyone knows the big debut/mystery was Shane McMahon but that's all the world knows. Look for this not to be a weekly thing. Sources say the story will advance here and there, allowing the other wrestlers' story lines to continue while building up this new one.

* Smackdown will feature both Wade Barrett vs Sheamus and Daniel Bryan defending the World Championship against the Big Show. Do remember that these two have a shot at the World Tag team Champions this coming week on RAW regardless of the outcome.

* The WWE Hall of Fame will begin announcing its inductees following the Royal Rumble. Right now it looks like there will be between 6-8 new inductees.

*A source backstage (hey, we can have more than one!) says to keep our eyes peeled for "familiar faces" on WWE TV this year who have never appeared before. Take that for what it's worth.

* RAW rating from last night. 6.92

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/sdpreview.jpg

Don't Miss The Monumental First Smackdown of 2012

Last week Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long decided he needed to counter Raw Supershow's WWE Championship match this past Monday with one of his own. Surprising the entire WWE Universe Long has ordered World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan to defend his title against..The Big Show just 3 days before Bryan and Show team up on Raw to challenge for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Who will walk out of Smackdown the World Champion? And how will the two be able to coexist this Monday on Raw Supershow?

Also last week Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes' issue with Smackdown Commentator, Booker T, has finally came to a head when Rhodes' own brother Dustin came to the defense of his friend the 6 time World Champion. What transpired from that altercation is a huge match for Smackdown: Booker T will return to a Smackdown ring to challenge for the Intercontinental Championship. Will the Bookerman walk out with WWE gold once more? Or will Cody Rhodes finally drop the 6 time world champion?

Last week on Smackdown Wade Barrett brutalized Randy Orton and put the viper out of action for what is expected to be months. Monday on Raw Barrett announced he will enter the Royal Rumble and that on Smackdown he would do to another Smackdown star what he did to Orton..what Barrett did not count on is who would accept his challenge: The Celtic Warrior Sheamus. Now these two vicious competitors from Europe will battle it out on Smackdown. Will Sheamus help avenge Randy Orton? Or will Barrett's barrage roll on as we head to the Royal Rumble?

We are on the road to the Royal Rumble do not miss this historic edition of Smackdown this Friday on SyFy!

Confirmed Matches:

World Heavyweight Championship

The Big Show vs Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Championship

Booker T vs Cody Rhodes

Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

Heath Slater vs Ted DiBiase

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/sdheader.jpg

[a video is shown highlighting Randy Orton’s injury at the hands of Wade Barrett with several slow motion replays to highlight how horrible of a scene it was]

-------------

[The opening theme and video is shown eventually fading to the cheering crowd as the camera settles on the announcer’s desk with Michael Cole and Josh Matthews.]

Cole: “Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. I’m your host Michael Cole and with me is my sidekick Josh Matthews.”

Matthews: “Sidekick?”

Cole: “What would you call yourself?”

Matthews: “I’m….I’m not going there. I am excited though for three huge matches. “

Cole: “One week after maybe ending Randy Orton’s career, Wade Barrett will go one on one with the Great White Shaeamus and then in the main event World Champion Daniel Bryan defends against the largest athlete in the world, the Big Show.”

Matthews: “And don’t forget our colleague Booker T going for the Intercontinental title versus Cody Rhodes.”

Cole: “Booker’s got two chances, slim and none.”

Matthews: “I’m not ready to count him out but for now, we go to the ring.”

---------

Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel

Two high energy performers get the show going with a nice blend of high flying and technical skill. Kidd controls the early moments but Gabriel comes alive after hanging onto the ropes following an Irish Whip, causing Kidd to crash and burn on an attempted dropkick. Gabriel goes on the offensive for the next few minutes, dropping Kidd with a swinging neck breaker, then drags him to the perfect spot to deliver his 450 splash. That was enough for the three count.

Winner: Justin Gabriel

---------------

Backstage, Cody Rhodes is standing by with new Smackdown backstage interviewer, Eden (http://www.fcwwrestling.info/edenstiles1.html ).

Eden: “Cody, how are you going to approach your match tonight against Booker T?”

Rhodes: “You’re new around here so I will forgive your tone that I have anything at all to worry about. The person who should be worried is you, Booker. We’re all in awe of your storied career but like a bad bedtime story, the plot is full of holes. Your brother carried you in Harlem Heat and all those world championships were mostly against sub par WCW talent. If memory serves, you were even the last champion…no wonder they went out of business. As for tonight, I’m going to end this foolishness of a comeback. I am going to walk into that ring as the Intercontinental champion and I’m going to walk out as the Intercontinental champion. The reason is simple. Because I’m me.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[backstage, Teddy Long is in his office when the acting RAW General Manager John Laurinitis enters.

Long: “What can I do for the acting RAW General Manager?”

Laurinitis: “I have something very important to talk to you about.”

Long: “So important you couldn’t even call me?”

Laurinitis: “Yes. As you know, following the Royal Rumble, we’ve held pay per view in February headlined by two Elimination Chamber matches. I think we need to think outside the box a little more.”

Long: “Alright, what do you have in mind?”

Laurinitis: “As you know, the winner of the Royal Rumble will go onto Wrestlemania and challenge the Champion of his choice. I suggest that we force that declaration to occur before the Elimination Chamber pay per view and that we only hold one Chamber match. Three RAW Superstars and three Smackdown superstars. The winner gets to face the other champion at Wrestlemania.”

Long: “That actually has merit, I think I like what I hear playa.”

Laurinitis: “Well you know I am Mr. Excitement.”

Long: “Yea, I heard something like that. Say, while I have you here, maybe there’s something you can help me out with.”

Laurinitis: “Lay it on me, player.”

Long: “It’s play…..aww, nevermind. Now as I was saying…..”

-----------------------

[The camera cuts back to the ring. As Lillian Garcia is about to announce the next match, the lights in the arena flicker and the sound of rolling thunder is heard. After a few moments everything returns to normal, but no one can say what it means.]

-------------

Ted Dibiase vs Heath Slater

Slater looks like he means business tonight as he starts the match off in control, keeping Dibiase on the defense. It looks like he might cruise to victory when Dibiase steals the momentum with a short armed clothesline. Shaking off the earlier attacks, Dibiase goes to work targeting Slater’s neck, softening him up. Slater tries in vain to recapture control but it falls flat at the hands of a samoan drop. Dibiase sets him up and delivers Dream Street for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Ted Dibiase

-------------

[Following the match, Dibiase is celebrating with his posse when Michael McGillicutty hops another guard rail and attacks him from behind. McGillicutty takes him in front of the announcer’s table, then drops him with a wicked DDT. As the show goes to break, Dibiase is out cold and his attacker is all smiles.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[As the program comes back from commercial, the Big Show is standing by with Eden.]

Eden: I’m here with the Big Show who tonight will attempt to regain the World Heavyweight Championship from Daniel Bryan. What’s your game plan?”

Show: “Well, I have to give Daniel a lot of credit. He showed himself to be very gutsy but I outweigh him by over two hundred pounds. I’m over a foot taller than him. He can’t make me tap, he can’t pin me, so what’s he going to do? The answer is simple…there’s nothing he can do against me tonight.”

Eden: “Win or lose, the two of you will be going for the tag team championship this Monday night. Can you co-exist?”

Show: “We’re professionals Eden. I’m sure after Monday I’ll be holding up one of the Tag Team Championship belts in one hand, and the World Championship in the other.”

-----------

[backstage, Drew McIntyre walks into Teddy Long’s office.]

McIntyre: “You wanted to see me?”

Long: “Yes Drew. I’ve been riding you pretty hard about this losing streak but I wanted to tell you that’s all ending next week.”

McIntyre: “Well that’s good to hear.”

Long: “Well, you may want to hold up on that thought. It’ll end next week because you are going to be involved in a feast or famine match. Simply put, if you win you’re safe. If you lose….you’re fired.”

McIntyre: “I will not lose. I don’t care who you put in front of me Teddy, I will win, I will have my hand raised….”

Long: “You opponent will be John Cena….on loan from Monday Night RAW.”

[McIntyre does a poor job of appearing not to be shocked]

Long: “So Drew, you got two choices…get busy winning, or get busy cleaning out your locker. You feel me?”

[McIntyre turns and storms out as Long just shakes his head with a grin.]

--------------

Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

These two powerhouses show off their strength in the opening moments, with neither man gaining an advantage. Barrett takes the momentum when he hits Sheamus with a low blow when the referee isn’t in position to see. From there he spends the next several minutes laying on the attack, trying to wear down the Great White but Sheamus begins to find a second wind, pushed by the crowd’s chants. As Barrett’s attacks have less and less effect, Sheamus comes on strong, pushing Barrett around the ring. From a military press slam, to several powerful forearms, Barrett is teetering and stunned, before he’s clotheslined over the top rope. Barrett decides he’s had enough and at the eight count, he waves dismissively and turns to walk back to the locker room.

Winner by Count Out: Sheamus

---------------

[barrett rolls back into the ring with a chair and blasts Sheamus across the back as he is celebrating. Hitting him a few more times, he then slips the chair around Sheamus’ arm and begins to climb to the second rope, intent on dropping down and breaking it. The crowd comes alive when Hornswaggle crawls out from under the ring, and quickly enters the ring, removing the chair from Sheamus’ arm. Enraged, Barrett drops down, booting Hornswaggle in the face and sending him flying across the ring. Sheamus recovers to chase Barrett out of the ring before he can compound the damage on the little guy.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[backstage, Mark Henry is walking down the hallway, people scurrying out of his way until he stops, looking angry. The camera swivels to find Ezekiel Jackson standing in his way.]

Henry: “You’re in my way.”

Jackson: “Looks like you’re in my way.”

Henry: “You must have something wrong with your eye sight because if you could see straight you’d know that I am the world’s strongest man and that I am about ten seconds from making you an unexpected member of the Hall of Pain.”

Jackson: “Mark, I respect you. I even envy the success you’ve had in the WWE. But unlike most people in that locker room, I don’t fear you. In fact, how about next week, you and I see just who is the strongest man in this company.”

Henry: “You think you’re stronger than me?”

Jackson: “No. I know I am. I’ll even give you a edge since you’re walking around like a gimp. We’ll make it a bodyslam match. You think you can slam me, don’t you?”

Henry: [waves his hands dismissively] “You’re crazy, that’s all you are.”

[Henry walks off the way he came, as Jackson intently watches him leave.]

--------------

[Eden stands by backstage with World Champion Daniel Bryan]

Eden: “I’m here with World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Daniel, you put that title on the line tonight against the Big Show. He says that no matter what after Monday, you’ll be tag champions but he’ll be the World Champion.”

Bryan: “I wouldn’t expect him to say anything different. He’s confidant and he may have a right to be, but you know what? I do too. I’m confidant because I am the World Heavyweight Champion and I can make anyone tap. I don’t care if they’re seven feet tall, or five hundred pounds. I have spent my career proving it’s not about size, it’s about ability and tonight will be no different.”

--------------------

[Eve, Kelly Kelly, and Alicia Fox are backstage doing a photo shoot when Beth Phoenix storms the set. One by one she takes them out, destroying the entire set. She turns to leave and comes face to face with Tamina. Beth bolsters herself but Tamina rears back and slaps the taste out of her mouth. Beth retreats and Tamina stands ready for a fight as officials check on the divas.]

----------------

Cody Rhodes © vs Booker T

Intercontinental Championship

The animosity between these two was palpable and it was the veteran who took the early advantage. Everything Rhodes tried, Booker had an answer for and after several near falls, the champ needed a breather. Rhodes retreats to the outside but Booker followed. This would prove to be his undoing as Rhodes would floor him by running his back into the apron, then slingshotted him into the post. Rhodes throws Booker back into the ring and controls the course of the match for the next several minutes. Booker attempts a comeback after chopping Rhodes into the corner and puts himself in position for the scissors kick but Rhodes moves out of the way and quickly hits the Cross Rhodes for the pinfall.

Winner and still Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[The Raw Rebound is aired with Barrett's announcement that he is entering the Royal Rumble, CM Punk's verbal confrontation with John Laurinaitis, Kane's creepy promo and the WWE Championship match. Through these highlights the creepy playground, and boy and girl voice from the 1/2/12 skits cut into the skits. Suddenly during the WWE title match highlight the song turns to "The End is Near" and the creepy cut in's cuts entirely to the figure coming through the fans and climbing the guardrail. When the song hits its main sequence the figure removes the hoodie to reveal...

...SHANE McMAHON staring at the ring while the lights return. The announcers, the wrestlers, the ref, the fans, everyone is in shock. Shane stares at the ring smugly....that ends this week's Raw Rebound]

-------------------

[Camera cuts to Cole and Matthews at the announce booth]

Matthews: What a shocking development on Raw Supershow on Monday when Shane McMahon was revealed to be the person behind the creepy 1/2/12 videos that have been on WWE tv the last couple months. I was watching live and I gotta say Michael I was just absolutely stunned.

Cole: Everybody was. I was there at the booth on Monday Josh and I can tell you no one was expecting Shane McMahon to be behind these videos talking about the end. The question now is what exactly does that mean? What will Shane McMahon's return to WWE mean for the entire WWE Universe?

Matthews: We'll have to wait until Ra..........

[Kane's pyro suddenly goes off in the arena scaring the hell out of Matthews and Cole and everyone in attendance. Kane comes out from the back and heads toward the ring but he does not go into the ring instead he goes around it to where Lillian Garcia is standing. She looks scared to death as she tries to bet away from the monster who suddenly turns his attention away from her and to the announce booth. Kane grabs Cole by the neck and pulls him away from the announce booth and pushes him down to the ground. Kane takes a step away and turns...

...and kicks Josh Matthews in the face. He grabs Matthews by the neck and throws him over the announce table to the ringside area. He picks up Matthews and snake eyes him into the ring post and drags Matthews by the hair with his one hand toward the stage. He grabs Matthews by the neck and screams "This is for Cena" and drags Matthews to the top of the stage and over to the side edge of the stage. Matthews is pleading, begging for mercy and WWE officials are running out to try to stop Kane who lets Matthews go and punches the refs and officials. He walks away...

...and then turns back and grabs Matthews by the throat and CHOKESLAMS Josh Matthews off the stage! The refs force Kane away and medics race to where Matthews has crashed through the boxes and cable wires. Kane repeats "This is on you Cena" as he heads to the back. The officials try to help the Smackdown announcer as we go to commercial.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Daniel Bryan © vs The Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship

The Big Show uses his size early on to cut off the ring and force Bryan into a corner but every time he closes in, the champion squeeks past him and delivers a stinging kick to the back of the leg. After several times, the Big Show is growing increasingly frustrated. Bryan gets too aggressive though and while delivering a series of kicks, he’s caught by the leg and the throat and thrown across the ring, landing in a heap.

The Big Show appears very angry now, and spends the next several minutes dominating the champion with his size and strength. Every reversal or escape by Bryan is overpowered. The Big Show goes for a pinfall but at the last second the champion powers out. Show begins to smile as he picks up Bryan for a chokeslam, but Bryan slips out, then delivers a huge kick to the back of the knee. Show drops to one knee and the champion strikes, kneeing him hard to the chest, bringing Show’s head down further where Bryan hooks on a triangle choke hold. Show thrashes and tries to break the hold but Bryan is straining to get the most pressure possible. All the energy expenditure has sunk Show’s mobility and at the last second he taps the mat.

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Daniel Bryan

------------

[Following the match, Daniel Bryan is given the Championship belt and the two men stand face to face. Bryan offers his hand, which after a moment’s consideration, the Big Show declines. He leaves the ring, seething with emotion and anger. As the show goes to black Daniel Bryan shrugs off the rejection and celebrates with the fans.]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/rawpromoweek2.jpg

The End is...Shane?

Last Monday on Raw during the WWE Championship match between CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler the lights went out and the mysterious 1/2/12 videos starting airing. What transpired next shocked the entire WWE Universe when a man in a hooded jacket came from the crowd and revealed himself to be none other than Shane McMahon who has not been seen on WWE television in nearly three years. What does this shocking appearance mean for the WWE? Is Shane McMahon "the end" that has been prophecised in the creepy videos? Will we learn more this week on Raw?

Speaking of the WWE Championship due to Shane McMahon's shocking return the WWE Championship match was left undecided. While CM Punk remains WWE Champion and looked to be putting away his opponent, Ziggler, last week the match never reached a conclusion. Punk is your WWE Champion but Ziggler does have a valid case to be made that he never got a full match. How will Raw Interim General Manager John Laurinaitis handle this controversy and where do we go from here? Perhaps we will find out on Raw. But the Straight Edge Champion and the arrogant Ziggler will see action when they are on opposite sides of the ring. WWE Champion CM Punk will team with United States Champion Zack Ryder to take on Vickie Guerrero's boys Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger in the main event of Raw Supershow.

Kane has been waging a campaign of hatred on John Cena that is meant to bring Cena down to his level. So far Cena has refused and has had to endure repeated attacks by Kane in recent weeks. This past Friday on SmackDown, however, Kane's campaign turned to someone other than Cena for the very first time. Kane made an unannounced appearance and brutalized SmackDown commentator, Josh Matthews, ultimately chokeslamming him off the side of the staging area. Matthews remains in a hospital with a concussion and neck damage from the brutal attack. Cena was away last week during promotional work for the WWE but that is over. John Cena has confirmed he will be on Raw SuperShow this Monday night..will Kane get his wish and finally bring the hatred out of Cena? This could be a powder keg waiting to explode.

Last week on Raw SuperShow Brodus Clay finally made his appearance after weeks of promotion destroying Santino Marrella. This week on Raw the big man looks to continue his path of destruction when he takes on Alex Riley.

Finally last Monday on Raw SuperShow World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and The Big Show won a match to challenge for the WWE Tag Team Championship this week. But can all be rosy between the two? This past Friday on SmackDown The Big Show lost in his bid to be come World Champion when Daniel Bryan made the 500 pound behemoth tap out in the middle of the ring. Somehow, some way these two will have to co-exist when they team up to challenge Air Boom for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Will we have new tag champions on Raw? Or will The Big Show and the World Champion implode?

The 25th Anniversary of the Royal Rumble is in less than three weeks! Don't Miss Raw SuperShow LIVE This Monday on USA Network!

Confirmed Matches:

Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger vs WWE Champion CM Punk & United States Champion Zack Ryder

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Big Show and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs Air Boom

Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay

SMACKDOWN REPORT

*Dark Matches:

The Usos def. Hunico and Camacho

Curt Hawkins def. Johnny Curtis

*Syfy Rating: 4.62

NEWS AND NOTES

*Stone Cold Steve Austin has been advising wrestlers as a road agent but doing it over the phone from his home in Tilden, TX. It isn't a full time job but it allows Austin to stay connected.

*House Shows this week:

$51,444--Raw

$51,552--Smackdown

$51,966--Raw

$52,218--Smackdown

*WWE has come to long term Legends deals with Roddy Piper and Mick Foley. They're also looking to extend the deal for the Million Dollar Man.

BREAKING NEWS

Former MMA Ladies Champion Gina Carano has signed with WWE. It is unknown if she will go straight to the full roster or head to FCW.

OOC Note: For anyone wondering, our Brodus Clay is NOT using the Flash Funk gimmick that he is in real life.

[A video plays of the end of last week’s show. CM Punk defending against Dolph Ziggler when the match is interrupted by the 1/2/12 video and the return of Shane McMahon

-----------

The opening video package and song play which leads to a view around the arena at all the fans, finally resting on the announcer’s table.

Cole: “Welcome to Monday Night Raw. I’m Michael Cole and beside me, Hall of Famer Jerry the King Lawler. King, tonight we’re less than three weeks from the Royal Rumble and the WWE is in a state of anxiety over Shane McMahon’s return last week. He interrupted a huge WWE title match and we don’t even know what he wants.”

Lawler: “Well what we do know is that CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler will be back in the ring tonight in a tag match with Zack Ryder and Jack Swagger as their partners.”

Cole: “And speaking of tag team action, we have a Unified Tag Team Championship defense with Air Boom versus the Big Show and World Champion Daniel Bryan.”

Lawler: “Who themselves just had a title match last Friday on Smackdown that ended with the Big Show almost crying.”

Cole: “Yea, you tell him that. We also have a special stipulation, eight Diva tag match with Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, Natalya, and the Bellas versus Eve, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, and Tamina. If anyone on the opposite team is the winner, Beth has to defend the belt against them at the Royal Rumble. If her team wins, none of the other team can ever get another title shot as long as she’s champion.”

Lawler: “I thought we weren’t being replaced by the Westminster Dog Show anymore.

Cole: “I don’t follow.”

Lawler: “We’re gonna see 16 puppies in the ring tonight at the same time.”

Cole: “I just don’t even know where to start with you. Let’s go to the ring.”

-----------

Brodus Clay vs Alex Riley

Riley begins with a series of running dropkicks hoping to get the big man off his feet but all he manages to do is stagger him. On the third dropkick Clay swats him out of the air and pounces. Using his size, he pins Riley on his stomach by kneeling on the back of his arms, and drives forearms into the back of his head. With his opponent stunned, Clay bounds off the ropes and drops a leg across the back of his neck. The referee is looking on edge as Clay picks up a barely conscious Riley, pins his left arm behind his back, then strikes with a punch to his chest. All that’s left is a devastating splash off the ropes. The ref seems to count faster than usual just to get the match over.

Winner: Brodus Clay

-----------

[As Brodus Clay has his hand raised, his back is to the entrance ramp. Santino Marella comes running down and slides into the ring behind him. To the audience’s delight he prepares the cobra to strike and when Clay turns, it finds its mark….to no affect. Santino immediately begins trying to explain himself and apologize. Clay picks him up in a military press, shoves him into the air, then catches him and drives him down with a powerslam. Clay looks down at an unmoving Marella as the show goes to break.]

Commercial Break

[My Time Is Now hits as John Cena comes out to the stage area. He is not animated or excited he looks super pissed as he walks to the ring and grabs a mic]

Cena: "For a month now a sick freak has made it his personal mission to make my life a living hell and you know what? That is ok. I can take it. If Kane wants to attack me and beat me down and smother me that's fine. But when you start taking out your obsession with me on other people Kane then you are crossing a line. You keep trying to get me to hate you and you used the fact that I was away last week to make your most vicious statement yet. In case anyone missed it let's show the world how far you went on Friday"

[Video replay shows Kane's brutal attack on Josh Matthews while screaming that this it is all Cena's fault before Kane ultimately chokeslammed Matthews off the stage]

Cena: "You told Matthews that it is my fault that you went out there on Friday night and sent him to the hospital. You want me to feel responsible, well you know what?..I do. I do feel responsible because for whatever reason you have set your sick eyes on me. You keep trying to drag me down to your level and I know that when I resist giving you what you want that any actions from that is on me. Well you know what Kane? You want me down to your level? You want to do this? I am standing right here, get your ass out here now."

[The lights go out and Kane's music hits as Cena takes his shirt off and turns toward entrance waiting for the Big Red Monster. Suddenly Kane's face appears on the titan tron]

Kane: "No, no no John you are not quite ready yet. I can see that I am starting to make you embrace your innate self. I can see that you are starting to embrace the hatred that lies within you John but you are not there yet. Perhaps attacking an innocent announcer was not the right choice because though you want to fight me, and though I am definitely not your favorite person anymore, you do not hate me...yet.

Yes John I made a tactical error in taking out a nobody on Friday. You say you feel responsible but do you really John? How responsible could you feel about someone you are not close to? No Cena to get you to hate me, to get you to DESPISE me I see now that I have to make it...personal."

[Camera pans back to reveal Kane in front of a huge house. It has several cars in the driveway and palm trees around the house...Cena's eyes go wide at this]

Kane: "Yes John I have to make it personal. You getting it now John? You are in Hershey, Pennsylvania and me? Well I am here in Florida right outside your very home. I wonder Cena have you left your wife all alone? Have you left her defenseless? I'm going to make this real personal. I told you I will make you hate me and I now know just the way....see you soon John."

[Kane turns toward the driveway and heads to the house as the feed cuts out. The second the feed cuts out Cena doesn't miss a beat and throws down the microphone and races from the ring, up the entrance way and to the back as we go to commercial.]

Commercial Break

[Matt Striker is backstage with Daniel Bryan and the Big Show]

Striker: “Gentleman, on the heels of your World Heavyweight Championship match, you’re here tonight to challenge Air Boom for the Tag Team Championship. The WWE Universe wants to know, can you co-exist?”

Bryan: “Matt, of course we can. Big Show and I tore the house down on Smackdown and tonight we’re going to walk out with the tag belts. The biggest athlete in the world and the greatest world champion of all time on the same team? It’s a no brainer.”

Striker: “Big Show?”

[The Big Show looks at both of them, then shakes his head and walks off.]

-----------

[John Laurinaitis is in his office when Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, and Vicky Guerrero enter.]

Laurinaitis: “Ah, I’m glad to see you two. I have a special stipulation for your match tonight.”

Ziggler:: “What kind of stipulation?”

Laurinaitis: “Dolph, last week your title match was ruined, so I want to give you a chance to earn it back. If you guys win tonight, you will face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Title.”

Swagger: “What about me?”

Laurinaitis: “Well, Jack if you guys win tonight you’ll face Zack Ryder here next week on Monday Night Raw for the United States Championship.”

[both of them nod with their approval.]

Laurinaitis “Good luck gentlemen.”

[The two shake his hand and exit with Vicky, as Laurinaitis gets back on his phone]

-----------

[A camera which just happens to be outside the building sees John Cena burst through a backstage door and frantically fumble with his car keys as he’s on his phone. He jumps in and speeds off presumably headed home.]

Commercial Break

Air Boom © vs The Big Show and Daniel Bryan

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship

Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston begin the match and keep its tempo fast paced. When Evan Bourne is tagged in, he and Bryan exchange counter for counter and reversal for reversal until the World Heavyweight Champion gets the better of an exchange and tags in the Big Show. The world’s largest athlete goes on a tear, throwing around the much smaller Bourne and when Kofi is tagged back in, it doesn’t get any better. Kingston flies off the ropes to try and cross body but Show catches him and plants him with a big powerslam. Show backs up for a moment near his corner and Daniel Bryan slaps his shoulder in an unexpected tag. Bryan climbs up to the top rope, telling Show to launch him as he did in their previous match the week before. An irritated Show goes to lift Bryan when he suddenly grabs him around the throat with a big right hand and drives him down to mat with a chokeslam off the top rope. He yells something incomprehensible at Bryan before leaving the ring. Kingston comes to and makes an exhausted cover to retain the titles.

Winners and still WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: Air Boom

-----------

[A replay is shown highlighting the Big Show chokeslamming Daniel Bryan off the top rope and how it cost their team the World Tag Team Titles.]

Commercial Break

[Justin Roberts is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic]

Roberts: "Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time to announce the first member of the 2012 Class of the WWE Hall of Fame. It is my honor to introduce to you the first inductee into the 2012 Class of the WWE Hall of Fame...

[“You Think You Know Me” blares and the crowd comes to life as the first inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame 2012 Class, Edge, surprises the Raw audience and comes down to the ring. After a few minutes of cheers that has him visibly moved he takes the mic]

Edge: "I, uh, wanted to take a moment here today and come out here to talk about what it means to me to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame instead of the typical produced video tribute. *loud cheers* When I got the call about 10 days ago and was informed that the WWE wanted to induct me as a member of the 2012 class I have to say I was surprised by how much emotion it inspired within myself. To be honest I never pictured that I would be entering the WWE Hall of Fame much less do so before my I was out of my thirties and I have to say I would much rather be main eventing Wrestlemania at this time in my life than being in the spotlight the night before but that is not possible.

You know it was 22 years ago that I was anticipating being in the old Toronto Skydome at Wrestlemania 6. That night quite simply changed my life and it set me down the road to where I am today. I am so proud of the career that I had and it was more than I ever could've dreamed of. As a child all I wanted to do was be in the main event of Wrestlemania and I was blessed to be in the main event of 4. All I ever wanted was to be World Champion just one time and instead I ended up being World Champion 10 times. Quite simply I lived my wildest of dreams and I surpassed my wildest of dreams but I never thought I would be here. I never thought I would have the honor of joining the Nature Boy Ric Flair, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Andre The Giant, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect Curt Henning, The American Dream Dusty Rhod...."

["I Came To Play" hits as The Miz comes out. He eyes Edge with contempt and walks down to the ring slow clapping for Edge in a mocking manner. He enters the ring and comes face to face with The Rated R Hall of Famer]

The Miz: "Are you done yet? I thought you were done giving long and boring speeches when you went on a two show farewell after WrestleMania. Ok Edge, we get it. You're retired. You're honored to be a Hall of Famer and you've had a great run. But you know what? Your time has come...and it has passed. It is time to stop hogging the spotlight because nobody cares about you anymore. We've all moved on Edge. You want to main event WrestleMania but your little neck won't let you so you have to settle for the Hall of Fame...boo-hoo. Move on Edge nobody wants to talk about you anymore.

Its time to talk about someone who main evented WrestleMania last year and left it with his body intact. It is time to talk about someone that will main event WrestleMania once more this year and once again become World Champion. You see Edge you are the now distant past while I'm the future. And the future of the WWE has an announcement to make and that is that in less than 3 weeks I will walk down this aisle and I will enter the Royal Rumble and *I* will be on my way to main eventing my 2nd WrestleMania and becoming World Champion again. Why? Because I'm The Miz....and I'm Awe...."

Edge: "Yeah, yeah Miz you're Awe…..ful we know. No need to remind us of that. But you know Miz you do make a good point and that is that I am now part of the past. The Royal Rumble is the future and it is the beginning of the road to WrestleMania and I am glad that you have announced yourself as an entrant into the Rumble because I know someone else who will be entering the Royal Rumble, somebody you know very well."

Miz: [Looking Concerned] "Who?"

Edge: "Him"

[Edge points to the crowd just in time to catch R-Truth jumping over the barricade and into the ring. He is on The Miz in a flash punching The Miz and slamming his head against the mat. He rips the jacket and shirt off of The Miz and throws him into the ropes, The Miz bounces off and is hit with a spinebuster. The Truth is back on top of Miz and punching him in the head while Edge stands back and watches with a smile on his face. Various officials race into the ring and break up the melee allowing Miz a chance to craw out of the ring and hurrying up the ramp to the back.]

Commercial Break

[A replay of the Cutting Edge is shown, with highlights of the bantering and the fight]

-----------

[A preview graphic for this week’s Smackdown is shown]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/sdpromoweek2.jpg

-----------

[Cut to Cole and Lawler at the announce booth]

Cole: "Ladies and Gentlemen earlier tonight Kane took his obsession with John Cena one step too far."

Lawler: "He certainly did Michael. It is one thing to target wrestlers and to a lesser extent WWE employees but what Kane has done is too much and at this point I have to believe he really will do anything to get inside John Cena's head."

Cole: "Let's show everyone what went down a short time ago"

[The announcers show a replay of John Cena calling out Kane but Kane being at Cena's home in Florida and promising to enter Cena's house before the video feed is cut. Cuts to Cena looking frightened and racing from the ring and to later in the night where Cena is on the phone trying to call home as he runs to a car and speeds out of the arena to head to an airport.]

Lawler: "That is too much Michael and someone is going to have to stop Kane. I mean the questions that have to be flowing through John's head right now have to be soul wrenching."

Cole: "But he wouldn't do it King? Would he? Would Kane really go inside Cena's house? Where his wife is?"

Lawler: "After the attacks he has made on John Cena in recent weeks and after what he did to you and especially to Josh Matthews on SmackDown I won't put anything past Kane."

Cole: "One has to wonder if John Cena will even show up on Smackdown on Friday to compete in Drew McIntyre's Feast or Fired Match. Certainly Kane is making this very, very personal."

-----------

Beth Phoenix, Natalya, and the Bella Twins vs Eve, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, and Tamina

With an opportunity to challenge for the Divas Championship on the line the story of the match was could one of the babyface's win this match? Natayla started against Kelly and soon we’ve seen every Diva tagged in. Tamina begins to dominate the match and had Brie Bella pinned when its broken up by Eve. Tamina and Eve begin to argue, soon joined by Kelly because all of them want the title shot. The distraction gives Brie a chance to tag in Beth, and then Natalya and twins use the opportunity to knock all three of them out of the ring, then follow them out to put a beatdown on the trio. Beth turns around to find herself face to face with Alicia Fox. Beth charges her intent on hitting a clothesline but Alicia ducks to the side and hits a spinning kick to the midsection which doubles the Divas’s champion over. She bounces off the ropes and delivers a scissors kick to the back of Beth’s head and quickly covers her for the 1-2-3.

Beth can't believe her eyes and the babyface divas look furious but Alicia Fox is going to the Royal Rumble to challenge Beth Phoenix for the WWE Divas Championship.

Winners: Alicia Fox, Eve, Kelly Kelly, and Tamina

-----------

[A graphic for Wrestlemania XXVIII is shown]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/wrestlemania/wmpromo83.jpg

Commercial Break

[scott Stanford is at the interview area and looks into the camera]

Stanford: "Joining me now is the man that put Randy Orton out of action indefinitely and tried to do the same to Sheamus this past Friday, Wade Barrett."

[barrett comes into frame looking down on Stanford]

Stanford: "How do you explain your repulsive actions as of late?"

Barrett: "What a ridiculous question. How do I explain myself? The simple truth is I don't owe you or anyone else a bloody explanation. When have I ever pretended for a moment that I am a nice guy? I warned Randy Orton what I would do to him if he fought me on SmackDown and I did exactly what I promised I would do. I make no apologies about that because I am a man on a very simple mission and that is to win the Royal Rumble and become World Champion at WrestleMania. As for last week Sheamus you accepted my open challenge and you knew what Barrett's Barrage would entail. I promised that I would hurt anyone that got in my way and you and your pint sized mate simply got in my way. I make no bloody apologies for what I tried to do to you on SmackDown Sheamus and I certainly don't apologize to what I did to your mate. Perhaps the WWE Universe will take me seriously now because what it comes down to is quite simple. I will do whatever it takes to win the Royal Rumble and to become the next World Champion. And I will take out anyone that gets in my way. Because this is my destiny and no-one will stop Barrett's Barrage."

[He glares at Stanford before walking away leaving Stanford looking a little nervous]

-----------

[John Laurinaitis is in his office talking on his phone when a staffer knocks and enters, offering him a folded piece of paper. Laurinaitis takes it and reads. His expression changes to one of surprise and he hangs up on the person, quickly leaving his office.]

-----------

[WWE Champion CM Punk and US Champion Zack Ryder are walking down the corridor on their way to the ring for their main event tag team match joking with each and appearing loose ..the Main Event is NEXT]

Commercial Break

CM Punk and Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger w/Vickie Guerrero

Punk and Ziggler pick up where they left off last week. The action is fierce

and fast and within the first five minutes, all four men have been the legal man for their team. As Swagger works over Punk he whips him into the corner but when he charges, Punk puts up a boot and it buys him enough time to tag in Ryder who hits the ring on fire and takes it Swagger from corner to corner. While he’s feeling the momentum he punches Ziggler in the face, knocking him off the apron. Ziggler slides in for retaliation which draws Punk back into the fight. With the referee distracted by them, Ryder continues to press his advantage on Swagger when Vicky Guerrerro climbs onto the apron, digging in her purse. When Ryder looks at her, she sprays him in the face with some kind of chemical. This is just the distraction Swagger needs to floor Ryder with a clubbing forearm and slap on his ankle lock. The referee just manages to get Punk and Ziggler separated when he turns to see Ryder tapping and he calls for the bell.

Winners: Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger

-----------

[The same camera which earlier saw John Cena’s exit is still there as John Laurinaitis stalks outside, looking around until a long black limo pools up. He hurries to the back door.

Laurinaitis: “You wanted to see me?”

[The back window slides down revealing Shane McMahon]

McMahon: “Just get in.”

[Laurinaitis quickly opens the door and slides into the limo as it pulls away from the area with the show going black.]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/royalrumbleheader.jpg

Updated Card

WWE Championship

Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero vs WWE Champion CM Punk

Royal Rumble Match

30 Men - 1 Winner - Winner Receives Championship Match At WrestleMania

WWE Divas Championship

Alicia Fox vs WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix

Raw Report

*Based on his attack on Ted Dibiase the creative team had hoped to push an undercard McGillicutty vs Dibiase fued. Those plans blew up in a dark match before Raw when the two put on a horrible match. It wasn’t Booker vs Bagwell bad but it was enough that Vince McMahon himself pulled the plug this morning. Neither man will be punished (we think) but they won’t be working each other.

*The other Raw darkmatch may have seen the birth of a new tag team. For months, creative have been trying to think of something for Mason Ryan, who one unnamed person says could easily be a new Batista. This Monday night he tagged with Justin Gabriel against Camacho and Hunico, and the two of them seemed to gel in their first outing as a tag team.

*Raw scored a 6.86, down a little bit from last week’s well hyped 1-2-12 show which received a 6.92.

News & Notes

*WWE has been burning the midnight oil to undercut TNA, excuse me, Impact Wrestling. We understand they have signed “working agreements” with both Ring of Honor and Shimmer in recent days. As WWE looks to refresh its roster, we can expect to see many new faces. The first of them, from a confidential source is Jay Briscoe. Can Mark be far behind?

*Mark Henry aggravated his groin issue which has put his Rumble status as questionable, another big blow to the injury list. Henry is said to be frustrated by the situation but also understands the company needs him healthy as they get ready for Wrestlemania.

*In his time recovering from injury, Alberto Del Rio has been touring Mexico as a promotional effort. There’s talk we may see a Raw or Smackdown coming live from Mexico in the coming months.

*Eden Stiles has gotten high marks backstage for her debut on Smackdown. It appears she’s earned a spot to be the backstage interviewer on a weekly basis.

*Some backstage are said to be on edge with the annual purge on its way. With the economy not getting much better, word has it upwards of ten people may be let go—and not all of them are wrestlers.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/sdpromoweek2.jpg

Will Drew McIntyre Feast or Be Fired?

Last week on Smackdown, General Manager Theodore Long, informed Drew McIntyre that his time was up. He was giving McIntyre one more chance to make good on the investment Smackdown has made in him and booked him into a match where his Smackdown career is on the line against Raw Superstar John Cena. Some questions remain however. This past Monday on Raw Supershow Kane appeared on the titantron from John Cena's own home when Cena was in Hershey Pennsylvania for Raw. A frightened Cena raced from the arena presumably to race home and we have not heard from him since. The question now before the WWE Universe is will John Cena even arrive for this match on Smackdown? Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long still says the match is on so for now it's Feast or Be Fired for Drew McIntyre this Friday Night!

Heading into Raw Supershow many of the WWE Universe wondered if World Champion Daniel Bryan and The Big Show could co exist as they challenged for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Big Show answered that question with a resounding "No" sacrificing Bryan to WWE Tag Team Champions, Air Boom. Friday on Smackdown The Big Show will address the WWE Universe and explain his actions. Daniel Bryan will also be on hand. Will there be an explosion?

After trying to do to Sheamus what he did to Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, attempted to unleash his Barrett Barrage on the interfering Hornswoggle. Thankfully for the little guy Sheamus was able to prevent Barrett from injuring him and on Raw Supershow Barrett made a simple declaration. He believes his destiny is to win the Royal Rumble and go on to main event WrestleMania and he will do whatever it takes, to anyone it takes, to get there. This week Barrett will send his Barrage Ted DiBiase's way. Will DiBiase become another victim on Barrett's road to WrestleMania?

Finally two of WWE's up and coming WWE Superstars have decided to join forces and enter the tag team division to make their mark. Justin Gabriel and Mason Ryan will make their tag team debut this Friday when they take on Epico and Primo. Will this new team find immediate success? Or will the Puerto Rican duo make Ryan/Gabriel one and done?

The Royal Rumble is in just 16 days! Don't Miss Smackdown this Friday on SyFy!

Confirmed Matches:

Feast or Fired

Drew McIntyre vs John Cena

Ted DiBiase vs Wade Barrett

Epico & Primo vs Justin Gabriel & Mason Ryan

[A video is shown highlighting last week’s match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Daniel Bryan and the Big Show. Then, footage from RAW is shown highlighting the Big Show’s betrayal of Bryan during the course of their Unified Tag Team Title match.]

-------------

[The opening theme and video is shown eventually fading to the cheering crowd as the camera settles on the announcer’s desk with Michael Cole and Booker T]

Cole: “Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. I’m your host Michael Cole and with me is Booker T. As you can see, Josh Matthews is not with us tonight and we hope he’s comfortable as he recovers in the hospital from the brutal attack by Kane last week.”

Booker: “Man, what Kane did last week was way over the line.”

Cole: “Speaking of over the line, in recent weeks we’ve had a brewing feud between Sheamus and Wade Barrett. Tonight Sheamus goes one on one with Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes in a non-title match.”

Booker: “And Barrett will be meeting up with Ted Dibiase.”

Cole: “And then there are the issues between the Big Show and Daniel Bryan. Show really put him in his place last Monday night.”

Booker: “Put him in his place? Cole, he turned his back on him and cost them the tag team titles.”

Cole: “I completely support anyone who can chokeslam that little hypocrite off the top rope.”

Booker: “Why don’t we just go to the ring before you say somethin’ else real stupid?”

---------

Tyson Kidd vs Yoshi Tatsul

Kidd jumps Tatsu before the bell and uses his quickness to his advantage to keep control of the match in the opening moments. Kidd’s good fortune ends however when Yoshi ducks a clothesline attempt and comes back with a spinning heel kick. From then on, he’s off and running, flooring Kidd with a series of dropkicks and standing cross body blocks. Tatsu however goes to the well once too often and Kidd ducks a cross body block. When Tatsu gets to his feet he’s nailed with an enzuigiri to the back of the head. That gets the three count.

Winner: Tyson Kidd

---------------

[As Yoshi sits in the ring, clearing the cobwebs, Michael McGillicutty hops over the ringside barrier and slides into the ring, delivering a dropkick to the back of Yoshi’s head. McGillicutty quickly picks him up, synches in a front headlock, and drives him down with a DDT. As the ref berates him, McGillicutty simply slides out from under the bottom rope and heads up the ramp with a smirk on his face.]

-----------------------

[backstage, Teddy Long is in his office when Drew McIntyre enters.]

Long: “I hope you’re ready for your match tonight, because if you don’t handle your business it’ll be your last one on Smackdown.”

McIntyre: “I don’t know what I did to you, but you have been riding me for weeks now. You don’t treat anyone like how you treat me, but after tonight it’s not going to matter. Because I’m going to win my match and I want something for it.”

Long: “Go on.”

McIntyre: “When I beat John Cena tonight I want a guaranteed entry into the Royal Rumble.”

Long: “You can’t win a match to save your life and you think you’re good enough to earn a Wrestlemania title shot?”

McIntyre: “If you think I’m going to lose, what’s the harm in it?”

Long: “Alright playa, I’ll agree to it. You win, you’re in the Rumble. You lose…well you know what happens then.”

[McIntyre smiles and heads out as Teddy Long just shakes his head.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[The camera is backstage as the Big Show is standing beside Eden ]

Eden: “Big Show, last Monday on RAW you turned your back on World Champion Daniel Bryan in your match for the Unified Tag Team titles. What do you say to those out there who believe you’re just bitter because he made you tap out last week?”

Big Show: “He made me what? Listen Eden, all Monday proved is I’m tired of Daniel Bryan only looking out for himself, being selfish, and being very very lucky against me a week ago. But that’s going to change because tonight I’m going to earn another match at the Royal Rumble and it’s going to be on my terms.”

Eden: “How do you propose to get that rematch?”

Big Show: “Just watch and learn. After tonight you’re looking at the number one contender.”

[He walks off, leaving her with an expression of concern]

-------------

[A graphic is shown hyping the big match this coming Monday between Zack Ryder and Jack Swagger for the United States Title.]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/rawpromoweek3.jpg

-------------

Ted Dibiase vs Wade Barrett

Ted DiBiase gets the early advantage surprising an over confident Barrett with some early quick counts. The turning point came when DiBiase and Barrett were outside the ring and DiBiase whipped Barrett to the guard rail but Barrett reversed it into a belly to belly on the arena floor. From there Barrett started working on DiBiase's now injured back using regular use of back breakers and abdominal stretches. Several times he goes for the Wasteland but DiBiase is able to avoid it and mount a comeback. Barrett throws Ted into the turbuckles and charges but DiBiase side steps him and Barrett stumbles back after crashing his chest into the buckle. DiBiase goes to lock in dream street but Barrett reverses out and rolls up DiBiase and hooks the trunks for the cheap victory.

Winner: Wade Barrett

----------------

[As the program comes back from commercial, Cody Rhodes is standing by with Eden.]

Eden: I’m here with the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes. Last week you defeated Booker T and this week you are booked to face Sheamus. Heading into the Royal Rumble, are you concerned about being healthy for the big match by facing such top competitors ?”

Rhodes: “Concerned? In a word, no. I’m not the one who should be concerned; it’s the people who stand across the ring from me. I sent Booker T back to announcer land and this week I’m supposed to be afraid of Sheamus? I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion in history. Eden, I’m the best wrestler in this company. I am the best looking superstar. I have the best body. Being concerned about others is not in my vocabulary but do you know what word is? Greatness. Do you know why? Because I’m me.”

-----------

[backstage, Ezekiel Jackson is talking with a few unknown girls backstage. They quickly run away from him. He learns why a few seconds later when he’s blasted across the back with a chair by Mark Henry. A second shot sends Jackson to the floor. Henry is nearly salivating as he circles Jackson like a shark. When Jackson begins to sit up, Henry kicks him in the side of the head, knocking him cold. Henry drops the chair, and walks away smiling.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[backstage, Daniel Bryan looks for his girlfriend, AJ. He asks several staffers backstage but nobody’s seen her. With worry showing on his face, the World Heavyweight Champion continues the search.]

----------------------

Mason Ryan and Justin Gabriel vs Primo and Epico

Ryan and Gabriel in their first ever Smackdown outing has to contend early on

with the treacherous ways of Eipco and Primo who use blind tags and illegal interruptions to keep Gabriel in the ring. All the while Ryan wants to get into the ring but the ref wont allow him giving the heels a chance to double team. Finally Primo goes for a ensuguri but Gabriel ducks it and responds with a northern lights suplex bringing both men down. Primo crawls to Epico and Gabriel craws to Ryan and both get tagged in. Ryan cleans house of Epico and the returning Primo. Ryan throws Epico into the corner and charges clotheslineing Epico and when he comes stumbling out Ryan hits a shoulder block. Primo comes in from behind but Gabriel is back and brawls with Primo and the two go outside the ring. Epico gets up and stumbles into a pump handle slam for the 1..2..3.

Winners: Mason Ryan and Justin Gabriel

----------------------

The RAW Rewind is shown highlighting Edge’s surprise return with the Cutting Edge show and his remarks about the Hall of Fame, the interruption by the Miz and later the beatdown put on him by R-Truth.

--------------

[John Cena is shown walking backstage and Edge catches up with a camera man. ]

Eden: “John what happened Monday after Raw?”

Cena: “Mind games.”

Eden: “What did Kane do? The last thing we saw was you racing out of Hershey. Did Kane really enter your own home?”

[Cena glares at her and then the camera]

Cena: “No he did not. He is playing games and he is doing it with my family. You know what Kane it is one thing to mess with a WWE Superstar. They signed up for this business but that is not what you did on Monday. You messed with MY family. You came to MY house. Where MY wife was all alone and you did it to play games. You did it to piss me off. Well you know what? Mission accomplished. You want to inspire hatred in me Kane? Look into my eyes and see your future because you have screwed with the wrong man. And I can promise you something, when you least expect it...I will find you and you will see just how dangerous I can be”

[Cena's expression was of fury and alarmed, Eden takes a step back as Cena walks away]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[Daniel Bryan is looking around backstage for his girlfriend AJ when you hear her scream. He turns and runs into a stairwell where the Big Show is standing one floor up, holding her above his head.”

Bryan: “Show! Put her down, don’t hurt her.”

Show: “There you are Daniel. I’ve been holding her up so long I thought my arms would start wearing out. [show pretends to drop her, but recovers quickly—to her distress].”

Bryan: “What do you want?”

Show: “I want a match at the Rumble for my title.”

Bryan: “Sure, anything, just put her down.”

Show: “And I want it to be Last Man Standing.”

Bryan: “Fine..I accept the match, just let her go.”

[show puts her down slowly and she runs to Bryan. He hugs her protectively as the Big Show just smiles, mimicking the belt across his waist.]

---------------------

Cody Rhodes vs Sheamus

Rhodes starts off playing mind games with Sheamus as every time Sheamus came at Rhodes he would get in between the ropes forcing the ref to back off. Finally Sheamus gets distracted by the ref admonishing Sheamus that Rhodes takes a cheap shot with a thumb to the eye and is on Sheamus kicking at his knee and getting the Celtic Warrior down. He begins working on Sheamus' leg to try to prevent him from hitting the brogue kick but each time Sheamus powers out. After some failed two counts Rhodes misses a clothesline which allows Sheamus to counter into a spine buster. He sends Rhodes to the floor and starts taking it to him near the fans. Rhodes runs away and gets in the ring and drops a knee on the back of Sheamus' head as he slides in. A 2 count and Rhodes goes for the Cross Rhodes but Sheamus counters that into a suplex. He powerbombs Rhodes for a 2 count and signal's for the Brogue Kick. Rhodes gets up stumbling and Sheamus charges. But as he does Rhodes quickly pulls the ref in the way causing Sheamus to kick the ref. Another official comes down and signals for the bell disqualifying the Intercontinental Champion and then going to check on the referee.

Winner: Sheamus

----------------------

[sheamus, furious at the cheap victory, goes after Rhodes and Cody cant get away. Sheamus has Rhodes up in the air with both hands on his throat when Wade Barrett runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He throws a diving shoulder into the back of Sheamus’ leg, crumpling him. Barrett begins stomping the Great White, and soon Rhodes joins in the attack. Referees hit the ring and finally get the two of them away but it looks like the damage has been done.]

----------------

[A replay is shown of Kane’s attack on Josh Matthews last week. With many slow motion moments, we see from several angles when he chokeslams Matthews off the stage.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Drew McIntyre vs John Cena

Cena is all business as the match starts, dominating McIntyre. Cena hits several clotheslines, followed up by back to back snap suplexes. McIntyre is asking for a timeout but Cena won’t relent. Cena whips him into the ropes and follows in, clotheslining him over the rope. Cena follows him to the outside and is waiting for him to stand up when Kane appears on the Titantron.

Kane: “Hi John. I heard you wanted to talk to me about my little trip to your home. Well I’m outside waiting for you. Embrace that anger and hate in your heart and come see me.”

Cena looks between Kane and McIntyre and takes off running up the ramp. The referee is counting and at the eight count McIntyre rolls under the rope. With Cena gone and out of sight, the referee calls for the bell.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

------------

[several cameras follow Cena sprinting through the backstage hallways before he bursts out of the arena backdoor which leads to the parking area. He looks around for his tormentor. Then from an aerial view, the parking area explodes in a huge fireball. The screen fades to black with the sound of Kane’s laughter.]

SMACKDOWN REPORT

* Smackdown scored a 4.65 on Syfy. This is up from last week's 4.62.

* Dark Matches were highlighted by US Champion Zack Ryder defeating former tag partner Curt Hawkins in a match that showed good chemistry.

* Sources backstage are said to be pleased with the direction of Smackdown and in particular the program between Wade Barrett and Sheamus. With the injury to Randy Orton, there was concern that Barrett's push would fizzle out but the creative team seems to have high hopes for him.

NEWS AND NOTES

*WWE's house shows for the week totaled $209,268.

*The recent partnerships between WWE and ROH/Shimmer have proved to be very productive. Over the last week WWE has signed verbal non-exclusive agreements with 10 prospective Superstars including Mark Briscoe, whose brother Jay signed earlier. According to our sources, the others are:

-Cheerleader Melissa

-Sara Del Ray

-Ms. Chif

-LuFisto

-Kana

-Allison Danger

-Rebecca Knox

-Yumi Ohka

-Roderick Strong

This signifies a definite focus on improving the Divas division which otherwise has been seen as stagnant with the same six Divas sharing air time. Most viewers of Smackdown would do well to remember the ladies Ezekiel Jackson was talking to before being attacked by Mark Henry. They were actually Rebecca Knox and Allison Danger in uncredited roles.

*The Million Dollar Man signed a legends contract this week and quickly transitioned into a Road Agent working mainly the Smackdown brand so that he can stay close to his son and help him progress. Dibiase (Jr.) is poised for a decent push in the next few months it appears.

*We earlier reported that the Hall of Fame announcements would be put off until after the Royal Rumble but this past week they announced Edge as the first. This is due to a travelling conflict with Edge as he would not be available when they planned on announcing. Not wanting to miss the opportunity he was free to show up in Hershey Park. Now that the ball is rolling, we can expect the second Hall of Fame nominee to be announced this upcoming week.

RUMOR MILL

*This week's rumor mill is blowing up with reports that WWE is set on raiding some Impact Wrestling talent and that they have actually succeeded taking one Knockout, and one familiar male face. Our sources tell us they're not done yet but that the mystery Knockout will play a major role in an upcoming storyline.

*The same sources tell us Randy Orton is healing faster than expected. He still won't be back for Wrestlemania though.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/rawpromoweek3_2.jpg

What is The Condition of John Cena?

During last Monday's tag team main event a stipulation was announced for Raw Supershow. If team Ziggler/Swagger could defeat team Punk/Ryder then at the Royal Rumble Dolph Ziggler would challenge WWE Champion CM Punk for the Title and on Raw Jack Swagger would challenge United States Champion Zack Ryder for the US Championship. As we saw last week Ziggler and Swagger were successful when Vickie Guerrero sprayed Ryder with some kind of chemical. As a result this week on Raw Jack Swagger will get his chance at United States Championship gold when he takes on Zack Ryder live on Raw.

Speaking of last week's tag team main event and Vickie's treacherous behavior the WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble has been set. How does WWE Champion CM Punk feel about the way he was forced into defending his WWE Championship against Ziggler? CM Punk will speak live on Raw Supershow and as we all have seen anything goes when he has the verbal pipebomb in his hands.

Last week on Raw Supershow we had hoped to have an explanation from Shane McMahon about his shocking return and being "the end" but that never came to pass. Instead Raw Interim General Manager John Laurinaitis received a message to come out to the parking lot where Shane McMahon was waiting in a limousine. The last image of Raw was the two driving away from Hershey PA. What is going on with Mr. Laurinaitis and Shane? Why has Shane come back to the WWE? Will we get any answers this week on Raw?

Finally one of the left over questions from last week on Raw was answered on Smackdown but that just left even more questions. Last week on Raw Kane interrupted John Cena calling him out to reveal he was not in Pennsylvania but rather in Florida at the home of John Cena and his wife Elizabeth. Cena raced out of Hershey and the WWE Universe was left to wonder what went down. Friday on Smackdown we learned that Kane never entered the Cena home because it was just another mind trick but the last image of Smackdown was a horrifying one. During Drew McIntyre's Feast or Fired match Kane lured Cena to the back loading dock where Cena was met with a huge fire ball. As the fire filled the screens all we could hear were the sounds of Kane's maniacal laughter. What is the condition of John Cena? And will anyone stop Kane's rampage of hate?

The 25th Anniversary of the Royal Rumble is in 13 days! Don't Miss Raw SuperShow LIVE This Monday on USA Network!

Confirmed Matches:

Jack Swagger w/Vickie Guerrero vs WWE United States Champion Zack Ryder

Tamina & Alicia Fox vs Natayla and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix

[The show begins out in the parking lot, as we watch John Laurinaitis get out of his car. He locks it and turns, almost stepping into an angry looking Triple H who’s an inch away from him.]

Laurinaitis: “Hey Hunter, I didn’t know you were stopping by tonight.”

HHH: “Cut the crap John. I want to know what the hell is going on around here.”

Laurinaitis: “I don’t know what you mean Hunter, we’re just under two weeks away from the Royal Rumble and tonight is a very, very big show.”

HHH: “You know damn well what I mean. Shane McMahon interrupts a WWE title match, and then last week he shows up in a limo and tells you to get in.”

Laurinaitis: “Hunter, I don’t know what kind of family or business issues you have with him, but I’ve known Shane for almost two decades and yes, he’s a friend of mine. I don’t know what he’s doing or why he’s doing it, all I did was go to dinner after the show.”

HHH: “Well I’m going to hang around tonight to see if your friend shows up again.”

Laurinaitis: “By all means, as I said, it’s a very big show tonight. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a job to do.”

[Laurinaitis sidesteps Triple H and walks away, leaving Triple H with a sneer on his lips.]

----------

[The theme and opening video plays, leading to a wide shot of the arena and all the fans.]

Cole: “Welcome to Monday Night RAW! I’m Michael Cole and beside me is Jerry the King Lawler. King, tonight we may have one of the biggest RAWs of all time.”

Lawler: “You’re not kidding. By order of the interim General Manager we’re going to see CM Punk go one on one with Kane in a non title match. “

Cole: “After Friday Night Smackdown, who knows what Kane will do tonight. He tried to blow up John Cena, which we can report Cena only suffered minor burns and he’s doing okay. But what’s he going to do to CM Punk tonight..and what’s Punk going to do with a showdown with Ziggler just under two weeks away?”

Lawler: “Don’t forget we also have a United States Title match tonight. Can the All American American be the new US champion or will Zack Ryder retain?”

Cole: “If you’re asking me I’m voting for Swagger. How more perfect can you get than someone like him being the US Champion?”

Lawler: “Don’t count out Zack, he’s been on fire as of late.”

Cole: “Like Cena?”

Lawler: “That’s not even close to funny.”

----------

[Their bantering is interrupted as Cult of Personality beings to play and WWE Champion CM Punk comes down to the ring. Once he’s handed a microphone he sits Indian style in the middle of the ring.]

Punk: “So our benevolent Interim General Manager has decided that with two weeks to go before I defend this title against Dolph Ziggler I have to stand in this ring against Kane. The same Kane who chokeslammed an announcer off the stage. The same one who tried to blow up John Cena and stalk his wife. John Laurinaitis is doing this because he thinks he can weaken me headed into the Royal Rumble because the idea of me holding this belt—the simple notion that I represent this company is more than his ass-kissing yes-man brain can handle. But no matter who he puts in my way I’m keeping this belt. And no matter what he does I will keep speaking my mind. Because if it’s three things that ignoramuses like John Laurinaitis can’t stand its free speech, free expression, and constructive criticism. Here’s me being constructive. Johnny, someday, somehow, someplace…I’m going to put you to sleep.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[The camera finds the Miz in the hallway backstage. He’s speaking with someone inside a locker room, but we can’t see who it is.]

Miz: “Listen, all I’m asking for is that you find R-Truth tonight and you end his career. It’s not much to ask is it? I’ll pay whatever you want; I just need this done tonight and with malice.”

[The person must give him the impression that he agrees because the Miz is all smiles as he leaves and the door slams shut.]

----------

Zack Ryder © vs Jack Swagger w/Vickie Guerrero

Ryder starts out early on the offensive and gets some near falls but a trip by Vickie Guerrero that the ref misses turns the tables. Swagger starts using his size advantage to keep Ryder from a vertical base and preparing Ryder's leg for the Ankle Lock. Ryder wont be denied, however, and fights back into it several times with each time Vickie interfering behind the referee's back to swing it back to Swagger. After a missed enzuguri by Ryder, Swagger locks in the ankle lock. Some how Ryder gets to the ropes and is able to duck a clothesline and snap Swagger into a powerslam but they are near the ropes and Vickie puts Swagger's foot on the rope breaking the count. Swagger uses the distraction to nail a gut wrench powerbomb near the ropes and covers with his foot on the ropes for leverage. Vickie grabs hold of Swagger's foot to help apply even more leverage but the referee see's this and kicks at Vickie's hand and sends her toward the back. Swagger argues with the referee until Vickie is gone and when he turns around Ryder rolls him up in a small package for the quick 3 count and retains the United States Championship.

Winner and still United States Champion: Zack Ryder

----------

[A video is shown highlighting what happened on the previous Friday Night Smackdown where the Big Show kidnapped AJ and held her for the ransom of a Last Man Standing match for the World Heavyweight Title at the Royal Rumble]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[John Laurinaitis is in his office when an irritated John Cena enters.]

Cena: “They said you wanted to see me?”

Laurinaitis: “Yes, John. First, how are you doing? Everyone got a pretty big fright on Smackdown.”

Cena: “How am I? I’m lucky I’m not barbequed. You know, I’ve always been someone who’s played by the rules and tried to take the high road but he’s gone to my house, he’s put announcers in the hospital, and last Friday he almost burned me alive. When I see him tonight…”

Laurinaitis: “When you see him tonight you won’t do anything. I am ordering the two of you to stay away from each other tonight. If either of you attacks the other, you will be suspended for three months and that means you’ll miss your match with the Rock.”

Cena: “And what am I supposed to do tonight?”

Laurinaitis: “You’re going to face Dolph Ziggler. And if you win, you’ll be an entrant into the Royal Rumble. Now I know you’ll be busy at WrestleMania…right? So your title shot would be at the Elimination Chamber event. Imagine it…you win the Rumble, you win the title..and then it’s you versus the Rock for the WWE Championship.”

Cena: “You better warn Ziggler.”

Laurinaitis: “About what?”

Cena: “About the fact that he might as well wear a mask tonight because when I look at him, I’m going to see Kane and that won’t be good for him.”

[Cena exits, leaving Laurinaitis to return to his phone]

----------

[The second inductee for the 2012 Hall of Fame is announced to be none other than the legendary Four Horsemen.]

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1818/tumblrlxkcjavgxt1qzx70z.png

----------

[backstage Dolph Ziggler is standing by with Matt Striker]

Striker: “Ladies and Gentleman, the number one contender, Dolph Ziggler. Dolph, in two weeks you’ll be fighting for the WWE Title but tonight you have a focused and angry John Cena to deal with.”

Ziggler: “And he has to deal with me as well. I’m focused. I’m angry. I’m just not running around whining about my wife and being flame broiled. Because I don’t need to whine. I’m the Show Off. That means I can do what I want, when I want and tonight I want to make an example of the golden boy John Cena. I’m going to show the world why I am the number one contender and why I am going to be the next WWE Champion. This interview has been entirely your pleasure.”

[Ziggler walks off while Striker has an offended expression]

----------

CM Punk vs Kane

Punk is understandably wary as Kane attempts to corner him. Punk lashes out with several kicks to the legs slowing down his opponent. Kane finally catches up to the WWE Champion when he grabs Punk’s leg and throws him into the corner. Kane presses down on his throat until the four count, then does it again. Finally the referee separates them, but when Punk lashes out, Kane boots him in the face. When he picks Punk up, he finds out the Champion still has some fight in him. Punk lashes out with more kicks and forearms, whipping Kane into the corner, and following with his running knee lift and bulldog. Punk catches his breath for a moment, not seeing Kane sit straight up. When he turns, he’s caught around the throat and chokeslammed. Rather than go for a pin, Kane closes his hand over Punk’s mouth and nose and begins to suffocate him. The referee puts on the count but Kane won’t break it. The referee calls for the bell and finally Kane lets go. As the ring announcer gives the crowd the decision, interim RAW General Manager John Laurinaitis steps out onto the stage, smiling broadly.

Winner: CM Punk.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[A graphic is shown reminding the audience how many days away we are from WrestleMania XXVIII]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/wrestlemania/wmpromo76.jpg

----------

[John Laurinaitis is in his office when Ricardo Rodriguez wheels Alberto Del Rio into the room, still in a wheelchair.]

Laurinaitis: “Alberto, what can I do for you?”

Del Rio: “Mr. Laurinaitis, it’s about the Royal Rumble. I won it last year and I deserve a chance to repeat and go to WrestleMania.”

Laurinaitis: “But you’re not medically cleared yet.”

Del Rio: “This is true, but I am asking you for a…dispensation. I want to have a substitute who will fight in my name and who, when they win, will cede their title shot to me.”

Laurinaitis: “Who do you have in mind?”

Del Rio: [looks over his shoulder] “Ricardo.”

[Rodriguez looks like he’s going to faint]

Laurinaitis: “I’ll definitely give it some thought.”

Del Rio: “Thank you.”

[He snaps his fingers and Rodriguez wheels him out]

----------

A video is shown which begins in blackness, then the sounds of thunder, then flashes of lightening. In the clouds, there is a dim glowing which pulses brighter until its message is clear. “4-1-12”[/b]

----------

Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs Alicia Fox and Tamina

Beth begins against Alicia in a preview of their upcoming match at the Royal Rumble. The Divas champion shows off her strength, bullying Alicia around the ring and mocking her as she does it. Beth is a little too aggressive however, and misses a charge into the corner, allowing Alicia to tag in Tamina. Tamina shows Beth she’s not the only one with some power but when the referee isn’t looking Natalya sneaks in and yanks Tamina down by her hair. Beth begins stomping her and tags Natalya in. The so called Queen of Harts begins picking on Tamina’s legs, wanting to soften her up for a Sharpshooter, but as she’s trying to synch it up, Alicia steps in and breaks it up. The referee turns to get her out of the ring, allowing Beth to come back in and plant Tamina in the mat with a spinebuster. Natalya makes the cover and gets the three count when Alicia is too slow to re-enter.

Winners: Beth Phoenix and Natalya

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[R-Truth is walking backstage talking to invisible Jimmys, and when he turns the corner, he walks right into a clothesline from Brodus Clay. Clay doesn’t stop, stomping Truth, then picking him up and launching him over a table into a couple of trash cans. Clay flips the table out of his way, lifts Truth up and pins his left arm behind his back. A second later he delivers a heart punch, causing Truth to drop to the floor, convulsing. Clay looks down on his handiwork with a very slight smile.]

----------

[backstage John Laurinaitis is in his office when Kevin Nash comes in.]

Nash: “I was wondering when you’d be giving me a call.”

Laurinaitis: “Kevin, I need your help with something.”

Nash: “I’m all ears.”

Laurinaitis: “At the Royal Rumble, CM Punk will defend the WWE Title against Dolph Ziggler. That’s a big match that needs a big referee.”

Nash: “I get to wear the stripes?”

Laurinaitis: “I need someone I can trust to get the job done. I need…”

[He stops and Nash turns around as HHH enters the room.]

HHH: “Go ahead John, what do you need?”

Laurinaitis: “I need someone who can keep order.”

HHH: “Well, Kevin is going to be busy that night.”

Nash: “Doing what?”

HHH: “Well you see John may run RAW, but as COO I have ultimate control over all WWE events like the Rumble. Congrats Kev, you’re in the Royal Rumble for a chance to win a title shot at WrestleMania.”

Nash: “That sounds alright.”

HHH: “Sorry, I forgot to mention, you’re number one. Good luck with that…and good luck trying to screw Punk so easily.”

[HHH leaves the room, the other two just glance at each other]

----------

[A graphic is shown to hype the next Friday Night Smackdown]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/sdpromoweek3.jpg

----------

Cole: “Ladies and Gentlemen, in my opinion, we are less than two weeks away from a change at the top of the WWE. I’m making my prediction here and now. Dolph Ziggler will be our next WWE Champion when he defeats CM Punk at the Royal Rumble.”

Lawler: “I couldn’t disagree more. I think Punk will find a way to take that stacked deck which is lined up against him and throw it back in the face of Dolph Ziggler and interim General Manager John Laurinaitis.

Cole: “Well King, next week we’ll get to see the two of them in the same ring with the official contract signing for their big match at the Rumble.”

Lawler: “Just remember, Ziggler has to get past John Cena tonight and Cena doesn’t look very happy.”

Cole: “And that match is next, right after this commercial break.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero

Ziggler and Cena seize each other up but just as they’re going to lock up, Ziggler walks away, primping to the crowd. He goes through the routine a second time, with frustration showing on Cena’s face. On the third attempt to show up his opponent Cena charges in, clotheslining Ziggler over the top rope to the outside. Cena follows, flooring Ziggler with a right hand when he gets to his feet. Ziggler recovers and quickly slides into the ring. When Cena follows, Dolph drops an elbow on the back of his neck. Ziggler then controls the next several minutes of the match, and following a snap suplex he preps to hit Cena with the Rocket Dropper when WWE Champion CM Punk comes running down to the ring. Ziggler turns his attention to the champion, giving Cena needed moments to recuperate. When Ziggler turns around, Cena backs him up with three right hands, then launches him into the ropes and meets him with a flying shoulder tackle. With Ziggler down and out, Cena hits his Five Knuckle Shuffle, then waits for Ziggler to get to his feet, ready to deliver an Attitude Adjustment. Vickie climbs onto the apron to distract Cena but Punk runs around the ring and picks her up off the apron causing her to let out a bloodcurdling scream. Ziggler gets up, still dazed and walks right into the Attitude Adjustment. Cena covers for the 1-2-3.

Winner: John Cena

----------

[As Cena gets his hand raised, Kane appears on the Titantron]

Kane: “John, that was a great match and I want to congratulate you on being one of the entrants in the Royal Rumble but I have some bad news for you. You aren’t going to win it. You see I’m in the Royal Rumble too. And I promise you John that by the end of that night, you will finally be ready to embrace your true nature. I’ll see you at the Rumble. “

[Cena stares at the screen, his jaw tight, as the show goes off the air]

Raw Report

*The Cena-Ziggler match was the highest rated segment of the night scoring a remarkable 9.1

*RAW itself received its highest ratings of the year (we know it's only January) with 7.41. This is way up from last week's 6.86.

*Dark Matches saw the non-televised debuts of several recent signings. Mark and Jay Briscoe teamed with Roderick Strong defeated on JTG, Tyler Reks, and Heath Slater. In other action Sara Del Ray, Ms. Chif, and Cheerleader Melissa def Yumi Ohka, LuFisto, and Kana. it is unreported what the ladies were actually called, though we assume they will be renamed if/when they debut on TV.

News & Notes

*The dark match featuring Tyler Reks will be the last we see of him for a month. He was caught in a wellness violation and got a 30 day trip home. It is unknown what he was using.

*The reason there were no Smackdown people on RAW as usual is that Smackdown is overseas at the moment. This week's show will take place from Blackburn, England.

*The WWE has reached out to a few retired wrestlers about coming back in unknown capacities. Sources backstage say this was specifically a request of a few top stars to bring back veterans who will make the product and the performers better on and off camera.

http://www.wrestling18.com/images/55/wwe-superstars-logo.jpg

*Allison Danger made her debut defeating Kelly Kelly. Danger as announced

under that name so we can assume that will be her moniker.

*Cody Rhodes retained the Intercontinental Title against Justin Gabriel in a rare Superstars title match.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/sdpromoweek3.jpg

HUGE SIX MAN TAG HEADLINES FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Last week on Smackdown, the Big Show kidnapped AJ, the girlfriend of World Champion Daniel Bryan, and held her for the ransom of a Last Man Standing match at the Royal Rumble. Bryan granted the match to save his love but will it cost him the title against the World's Largest Athlete?

Drew McIntyre was up against the wall for his career last week versus John Cena but a distraction by Kane allowed him to finally get one in the win column. With his confidence reinvigorated, what will the so-called Chosen One have to say this week?

In a vicious attack, Mark Henry laid out fellow powerhouse Ezekiel Jackson. Henry claims that this was not an induction into the Hall of Pain, it was only a precursor. Will these two come face to face again this week?

The Royal Rumble is in just 9 days! Don't Miss Smackdown this Friday on SyFy!

Confirmed Matches:

Ted Dibiase/Sheamus/Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes/Wade Barrett/Big Show

Air Boom vs Jindal Mahal & Tyson Kidd for the Unified Tag Team Championship

• 3 weeks later...

[A video is shown of last week’s show, specifically the buildup of the main event of John Cena vs Drew McIntyre. A few moments of the match are shown but then we see the end of the match and Kane’s interruption. The video closes with Cena rushing outside, before apparently being enveloped by a fireball.]

----------

Cole: “Hello and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. We’re coming to you from jolly old England and Booker, our main event couldn’t get any bigger.”

Booker: “You got that right. Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, and Ted Dibiase against the Big Show, Wade Barrett, and Cody Rhodes. You got champions, former champions, and I think future champions in that ring tonight Cole.”

Cole: “The heart of the match is a precursor for the Royal Rumble. Last week saw the Big Show use AJ, Daniel Bryan’s girlfriend to leverage a title match for himself.”

Booker: “Using a woman to get what you want is real low. I expect better from the Big Show.”

Cole: “But that’s not all. We also have a tag team title defense. Air Boom defends against Jinder Mahal and Tyson Kidd.”

Booker: “I really like our tag champs Cole. High flying and high energy. They’re going to be tough to beat.”

Cole: “Speaking of tag team action, we start tonight in the ring. Mason Ryan and Justin Gabriel go head to head with Hunico and Camacho.”

----------

Mason Ryan and Justin Gabriel vs Hunico and Comacho

Camacho and Ryan begin the match and its clear that Ryan’s strength is in complete control. He dominates the opening minutes, giving a tag to Gabriel. Gabriel’s high energy continues controlling the tempo until Hunico distracts the referee allowing Camacho hit a low blow. Hunico tags in and the two of them work Gabriel over for the next few minutes using underhanded tactics. Their plans are foiled however when Gabriel ducks a cross body attempt and tags in Ryan. The big man clears the ring, sending Camacho over the top then catching Hunico coming off the ropes and dropping him with an awesome spine buster. That gets the 1-2-3.

Winners: Ryan and Gabriel

----------

[backstage, Teddy Long is in his office talking to Ezekiel Jackson when they’re interrupted by David Otunga.]

Long: “And to what do I owe this pleasure?”

Otunga: “RAW Interim General Manager John Laurinaitis flew me all the way here on very important business. He wants….”

Long: “I don’t really care what he wants. I care what the WWE Universe wants. And right now I’m feelin’ that they want to see you in that ring against…Ezekiel Jackson. “

Otunga: “I don’t even have my gear. I’m here on business.”

Long: “If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s someone who makes excuses. Now get out of my office and start getting ready for your match.”

[Otunga leaves with an annoyed expression. Jackson in the background is all smiles.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[backstage, Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend AJ stand by with Eden]

Eden: “I’m joined by World Champion Daniel Bryan. Daniel, last week you were essentially blackmailed into a Last Man Standing match against the Big Show at the Royal Rumble. Tonight you’re facing him in a six man tag. What kind of shape do you expect to be in by the time you defend your title?”

Bryan: “The truth is it doesn’t matter what shape I’m in. I’ll defend this belt to my last breath. The Big Show thinks he can bully his way into being World Champion again but I’ve spent my whole life standing up to bullies. He thought he could use my girlfriend to get an advantage. All he’s done is show his true colors. At the Royal Rumble it’s Last Man Standing. A lot of people think that means I have no shot to win, but I promise the entire WWE Universe that what it really means is that the Big Show is going to prove that it’s true…the bigger they are, the harder they really do fall.”

----------

Drew McIntyre vs Santino Marella

Santino has the crowd behind him and it works in his advantage in the early moments but he makes a mistake telegraphing a move and McIntyre makes him pay the price. Drew continues to control the match but he makes his own mistake when he charges into the corner and Santino ducks out of the way. Santino readies the Cobra to the crowd’s delight but when he goes to strike, McIntyre side steps it, then kicks him in the gut before nailing a double underhook DDT for the pinfall.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

----------

[McGillicutty slides out of the ring, motioning for a mic]

McGillicutty: “Most of you people know who I am, but you don’t know where I come from. The last couple weeks I’ve been inflicting punishment and pain on anyone I choose because you see, I am destined for greatness. It’s in my DNA, it’s in my veins. My father was the greatest wrestler of all time but the fact of the matter is when it’s all said and done I will be known as someone who’s even better than him. I will start the new era of perfection at the Royal Rumble and from there Wrestlemania where I will become a world champion.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[The RAW Rewind is shown highlighting the match between WWE Champion CM Punk and the maniacal Kane. Punk won the match by disqualification when Kane would not relent in his attempt to suffocate him.]

----------

[backstage, Drew McIntyre runs into William Regal]

Regal: “Ah, Drew McIntyre. The man who’s gone from nearly fired to a winning streak of sorts.”

McIntyre: “You could say that.”

Regal: “What I’d rather say is Drew McIntyre, World Heavyweight Champion.”

McIntyre: “Now that’s something we can agree on.”

Regal: “I believe the two of us have much to speak about.”

[They walk away together, the camera losing the sound of their continued conversation]

----------

[Teddy Long is in his office when Justin Gabriel and Mason Ryan walk in]

Long: “Hey Playas, I was very impressed by your win tonight.”

Gabriel: “Impressed enough for a tag team title shot?”

Long: “Well, let’s start with baby steps. You’ve got some momentum behind you but I don’t think you’re quite there yet. But here’s what we’re gonna do about that. In two weeks, right after the Royal Rumble we’re going to have a triple threat tag team match which you will take part in. You win that match you’ll get a title shot at the Elimination Chamber event.”

Ryan: “Two weeks..win our match…then win the titles.”

Long: “It’s only that easy if you can do it playa.”

[Long shakes hands with both men and they leave the office]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship

Air Boom vs Jinder Mahal and Tyson Kidd

The match goes back and forth from high flying to ground based with the crowd solidly behind the champions. Bourne and Kidd really have the high energy going when they’re the legal men. Mahal and Kidd never really get their tempo going and the champions work seamlessly. The high spot in the match happens when Mahal and Kidd are double clotheslined over the top by Kingston. When they get back to their feet, Bourne scurries to the top rope and flies off with a double cross body block. He rolls Kidd back into the ring where Kingston hits Trouble in Paradise for the three count.

Winners and still WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: Air Boom

----------

[Air Boom is in the ring celebrating their title defense when the Usos run down the ramp and jump them from behind. Bourne is Irish Whipped into the corner chest first, then launched over the top rope. Kingston is then quickly enveloped in a double team. Jimmy Uso picks him up and then drives him down head first with the Uso Driver, (which they have borrowed from their Father). Jey climbs to the top and flies through the air with a diving headbutt. Bourns tries to climb back into the ring only to be met with the same fate. The crowd is heaping boos onto the Usos as they survey the carnage they’ve created. They leave the ring as officials rush down to check on the Unified World Tag Team Champions.]

----------

[Eden stands by backstage with Wade Barrett]

Eden: “I’m here with Wade Barrett. Tonight you’re part of a six man tag but in less than two weeks it will be every man for himself in the Royal Rumble. In the past few weeks it seems you and Sheamus have been on a collision course.”

Barrett: “Allow me to stop you right there. I have not been on a collision course with Sheamus. Sheamus has been on a collision course with retirement. He thinks he can intimidate someone like me, well sweetheart he’s dead wrong. Last week I showed him that any time I want, I can end his career. How’s that knee feeling? Tonight in the main event if I have the pleasure of being in the ring with him at the same time I’ll finish what I started last week. Truth be told I’d be doing him a favor if it all ends tonight. I’d be saving him the embarrassment of being eliminated by me in the Royal Rumble. Because eliminated is exactly what he’s going to be. It’s just a matter of time.”

----------

[Cody Rhodes is smugly walking backstage when he comes face to face with former friend and tag team partner Ted Dibiase. They silently regard each other. Dibiase then looks down at the Intercontinental belt, drawing a silent rebuke from Rhodes. Dibiase just smiles just makes Rhodes even angrier. He turns and storms away as Dibiase watches him go. ]

Dibiase: “See ya later Cody.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ezekiel Jackson vs David Otunga

Otunga doesn’t give away much size to Jackson and both men use their power to try and gain an advantage. Jackson controls the early going but Otunga manages to reverse an Irish Whip and floor Jackson with a big clothesline. Immediately he begins putting the boots to Jackson, kicking him out of the ring under the bottom rope. Otunga follows him to the outside, intent on punishing him some more. However, when he tries to ram Jackson into the post, Jackson reverses it and send Otunga head first. Jackson rolls him back in the ring and waits for Otunga to stagger to his feet. When he does, Jackson sends him back to the mat with the Book of Ezekiel (variation of a side slam). That got the victory.

Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

----------

[backstage, Eden walks up to Mark Henry who’s watching a monitor. The screen still shows Ezekiel Jackson celebrating his victory.]

Eden: “Mark Henry, last week you viciously attacked Ezekiel Jackson but from the looks of that match he’s not showing any ill effects.”

Henry: “Ill effects? Ill effects? Little girl, he can stand in that ring and celebrate winning a match but he’ll never reach the heights that my career has seen. But I’ll grant you that maybe I didn’t fully induct him into the Hall of Pain last week. He’s still walking, he’s still breathing. I don’t make the same mistake twice. At the Royal Rumble one way or another, I’m going to show the Personification of Domination, what it means to be dominated.”

----------

[A graphic is shown to hype the upcoming contract signing between CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler this Monday night on RAW]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/rawpromoweek4.jpg

----------

[The camera pans the excited UK crowd when a spotlight hits one aisle. With security making sure nobody does anything they’d regret, Shane McMahon walks down the steps, taking a ringside seat for the big main event. The six man tag, with one extra fan in the crowd is next!]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Wade Barrett, Big Show, and Cody Rhodes vs Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, and Ted Dibiase

Shaemus and Rhodes begin the match and it’s clear from the start that last week’s attack as done nothing but angered the Great White. He batters Rhodes from corner to corner before tagging out to Daniel Bryan. The World Champion punishes Rhodes with stiff chops and kicks but when The Big Show drops off the apron and begins walking towards AJ, the champion’s attention is drawn and Rhodes uses the opportunity to tag in Barrett and when Bryan turns back around he’s blasted by a clothesline. Barrett plays headgames with Sheamus, drawing him into the ring, allowing them to double or triple team Bryan. The Big Show is tagged in but before he can get to the World Champion Sheamus gets the tag and he and the Big Show square off with various tests of strength until Cody Rhodes tries to interfere and the melee is on. Bryan and Dibiase enter the ring and it’s a six man brawl. Dibiease and Rhodes battle to the outside. Bryan and Barrett go at it in one corner while Sheamus and Show are in another. The heels attempt a double Irish Whip but it’s reversed on both ends and Big Show collides with Barrett in the middle of the ring like two locomotives slamming head on. Sheamus climbs to the top and when Show stands up, he comes off with a heavy double axe handle, following it up with a pin. Barrett tries to break it up but Bryan stops him with a tackle and cinches in the Labelle Lock. The Big Show kicks out just a shade after the three count.

Winners: Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, and Ted Dibiase

----------

[Rolling to the outside of the ring, The Big Show turns and almost walks right into AJ. She immediately begins backing up. With a sharkish smile, Show begins walking towards her, backing her up. Daniel Bryan sees this and grabs a ringside chair. He runs towards them but Show hears him coming and immediately turns and punches through the chair, knocking the World Champion out cold.

As the show goes off the air, Big Show looks down at the fallen Champion, mocking him with a ten count.]

Just a thank you for the patience by our readers. This has been an incredibly busy time for me at work and I'm still not out of the woods but I hope to be able to have more regular updates.

Archived