Storylines/Gimmicks you always wanted to run but never did?

Does anyone else have any storylines or gimmicks they've always wanted to use but for some reason never have? I have a few...

Storyline wise I always wanted to run a storyline where Larry Wood gets bonked on the head and begins acting as a supergenius mastermind,then right before his plans come to fruition he suffers more head trauma and goes back to the Mountain Man gimmick...and repeat back and forth for while.

Also back in the 2005 SFW I always wanted to run a story where the Underwater Union are revealed as Dagon worshippers turn heel and summon a monster heel to act as their enforcer 'The Deep One'.

Gimmick wise as offensive as it is I still kind of want to turn Frederique Antonio Garcia into a thuggish rapper and call him the Notorious F.A.G.

One idea I had was to work a way for someone to never win but slowly come closer and closer to winning, ending in winning the main title when he finally gets that first win. Not sure the constant losing would build enough popularity to make it work or not though.

One idea I had was to work a way for someone to never win but slowly come closer and closer to winning, ending in winning the main title when he finally gets that first win. Not sure the constant losing would build enough popularity to make it work or not though.

You could do that with a guy who has high star quality, charisma, and mic skills. Get them over with angles more than matches and you could then do it when they are over enough. Might be easier than you think.

Archived