CBH Render Request Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, yes I am. I actually spent some of last night trying to look for a 'mandibles' prop to do it. You find something I can use for that, I'll knock together Roach-Man for you ;)

I won't tell The Roach you called him Roach-Man, he's quite the angry executive vp/vigilante.

So where would one look for mandibles? Real life photos or would they have to be CGI styled like all the ones in the game are?

Thanks again MJ.

REQUEST

So I am creating a hero called The Roach. Basically he's a Batman ripoff that uses a roach as opposed to a bat to intimidate people. I'm looking for a very scary, yet functional costume. Mandibles on the face would be helpful. I'd prefer to have gross looking wings in a "down" position. Brown, black and grey would be preferable as colors. Perhaps a spot for a utility belt as well.

Thanks in advance.

Probably not exactly what you were looking for, but gave it my best shot.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3898/reqroach.jpghttp://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3898/reqroach.jpg

Also it's saving as a PNG file as oppsed to a jpg. How do I change that?

You don't. Just save the jpg of the full body pic in MJ's first post (#63). I wondered why you asked for a full body pic at the time, as there is definitely one there already. :)

You don't. Just save the jpg of the full body pic in MJ's first post (#63). I wondered why you asked for a full body pic at the time, as there is definitely one there already. :)

Ahhhhh, sometimes the site I use to host pics has an error and this pic doesn't show, give it 5 mins and its fine again. The amount of times I've re-uploaded stuff to have it reappear before I edit is a tad annoying sometimes. I'd use photobucket, but my comp's too old to deal with all the flash :(

REQUEST

Finally have all my computer situations sorted out, and I'm just installing this on my new comp as I type this, so I figure I'd give this a shot.

I lack any sort of decent picture reference, so I'm going a bit more detailed with this than most, but very few things are deal breakers, so of course, feel free to have at it as you see fit, I'm just trying to give a decent blue print to work with.

BASICS

Male, tall, "strong" facial features (take it how you will) and blue-ish eyes (I don't know if Daz even really supports that, but I'll throw that in there, just in case) and "long" blonde hair (again, take it as you will, but I'm picturing shoulder-ish length) along with a decent beard

COSTUME

Armor-y. Not full blown plate and stuff like Psi Knight, but just a bits and pieces kind of deal, if possible over the standard kind of spandex deal, and if at all possible with a Dragon of some sort as the center emblem. Also some sort of mask. I'm really at a loss for suggestions, just not something completely obscuring, for the purpose of keeping the hair visible.

The most important part of his costume will be a sword, hopefully of decent size, and looking "magical" preferably red, and for bonus points, on fire.

Color scheme should be a mix of Gold and Red with some black highlights.

SHORT VERSION

If you don't feel like taking a detailed crack, or don't work best that way, a short version would be something like

Blond Hair and Beard

20-ish Age

Costume is armor pieces (if possible over classic spandex)

Magical Sword (bonus points if red and on fire)

Dragon Emblem on chest

Some sort of mask

Red and Gold with some black color scheme.

Thanks to all in advance who give this a shot, I greatly appreciate it.

REQUEST

Finally have all my computer situations sorted out, and I'm just installing this on my new comp as I type this, so I figure I'd give this a shot.

I lack any sort of decent picture reference, so I'm going a bit more detailed with this than most, but very few things are deal breakers, so of course, feel free to have at it as you see fit, I'm just trying to give a decent blue print to work with.

BASICS

Male, tall, "strong" facial features (take it how you will) and blue-ish eyes (I don't know if Daz even really supports that, but I'll throw that in there, just in case) and "long" blonde hair (again, take it as you will, but I'm picturing shoulder-ish length) along with a decent beard

COSTUME

Armor-y. Not full blown plate and stuff like Psi Knight, but just a bits and pieces kind of deal, if possible over the standard kind of spandex deal, and if at all possible with a Dragon of some sort as the center emblem. Also some sort of mask. I'm really at a loss for suggestions, just not something completely obscuring, for the purpose of keeping the hair visible.

The most important part of his costume will be a sword, hopefully of decent size, and looking "magical" preferably red, and for bonus points, on fire.

Color scheme should be a mix of Gold and Red with some black highlights.

SHORT VERSION

If you don't feel like taking a detailed crack, or don't work best that way, a short version would be something like

Blond Hair and Beard

20-ish Age

Costume is armor pieces (if possible over classic spandex)

Magical Sword (bonus points if red and on fire)

Dragon Emblem on chest

Some sort of mask

Red and Gold with some black color scheme.

Thanks to all in advance who give this a shot, I greatly appreciate it.

SKYRIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Archived