Wudu's Marvel 90's Mod (Release 1.0)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks we need that, this is one of my favorite mods and I'd be sad to see it offline again.

Yeah, I'll be checking back often, so If it goes down, Just message me or post and I'll put it right back up. I agree whole heartily, it's a great mod and will continue to be available.

If anyone wants to host it, change it then rehost it, use it to build their own Marvel or other mods, please, go ahead. This mod does have its warts, but I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Out of curiosity, why is X-23 in here if this is a 90's mod?

There are a couple like that...the Exiles, Daken, Scarlet Spider, Generation X, some Age of Apocalypse villains...that I wanted to put in as "future" characters that would debut as you played. The only way I could do that was to put them on hiatus so they were invisible in the game initially, then popped up later.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone wants to host it, change it then rehost it, use it to build their own Marvel or other mods, please, go ahead. This mod does have its warts, but I'm glad people are enjoying it.

There are a couple like that...the Exiles, Daken, Scarlet Spider, Generation X, some Age of Apocalypse villains...that I wanted to put in as "future" characters that would debut as you played. The only way I could do that was to put them on hiatus so they were invisible in the game initially, then popped up later.

On a similar subject, I actually can't believe I went this long with noticing that Crimson Dynamo was put as a hero, Hahaha.

Can I use your mod to add to my "World Heroes" one? It would be awesome to have the nugget of Marvel you created in there.

Of course i'd make some alterations since I choose to base the Marvel there in the 2000's and I'd probably cut new pictures for several workers and rebalance it so it fits on my own. But it would help me greatly to have a base.

On a similar subject, I actually can't believe I went this long with noticing that Crimson Dynamo was put as a hero, Hahaha.

In the 90's he was a Soviet Super Soldier, a hero team from Russia post URSS. So he was a good guy.

• 2 weeks later...
Can I use your mod to add to my "World Heroes" one? It would be awesome to have the nugget of Marvel you created in there.

Of course i'd make some alterations since I choose to base the Marvel there in the 2000's and I'd probably cut new pictures for several workers and rebalance it so it fits on my own. But it would help me greatly to have a base.

Go ahead. Have fun with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Yeah, I'm really glad you provided another download location. I became interested in this mod after watching Clarity's videos.

Thanks for the plug Mr_Tricky.. You can find those videos here. Currently 6 episodes up already following the exploits of the Scarlet Spider

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the plug Mr_Tricky.. You can find those videos here. Currently 6 episodes up already following the exploits of the Scarlet Spider

I'm just through the third episode and have been enjoying the ride and sort of shadowing what you're doing with my save. Can't have a direct match obviously because of the way encounters work (I was able to find & defeat Tombstone on my first time tracking) and was joined by Spidey, Darkhawk & Redwing to foil a plot against Jigsaw, Constrictor & Whiplash. Very interested to see where your Scarlet goes. Thanks for pumping some new life into an old favorite for me!

Archived