DOTM, May 2012: Mod  

37 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM, May 2012: Mod

• WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T) by Oldschool
    • Paragon's of Wrestling:21st Century Comedy Lucha Fun (jhdVerse) by Tiberious4
    • DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution by Tigerkinney
    • WWE: January 2011 - Raw v. Smackdown by angeldelayette
    • WWE 2012: Attitude Adjustment by Consrvtve and Kimberly
    • Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002) by The Final Countdown
    • Return of the Son of Touhou II (9000verse diary) by TexDax
    • TNA's New Beginnings II by Nobby_McDonald

I'm afraid I don't have a victory speech prepared. I didn't expect to be nominated let alone to win the vote; especially competing against so many other good diaries. I'm grateful for the award and I'm thankful to everyone who has supported me and encouraged me to keep going with the diary.

Now I really should get to work on finishing writing up my next show.

Congrats Tiberious! Very closely fought, but well deserved I'd say.

Final Countdown - great job on this month's DOTM. I think the mod category worked well, as it really opened up the field. Monthly Spotlight worked well too, I though. :)

Oldschool nearly came back and won it, but it was not to be. Congrats to Tiberious4 on pulling out a close one.

Final Countdown - great job on this month's DOTM. I think the mod category worked well, as it really opened up the field. Monthly Spotlight worked well too, I though. :)

Thanks for the feedback. And I happen to agree--the Mod category was well-represented in its first month, and it was cool to see that both "real world" and "fantasy" dynasties had their share of support. It should make for some very interesting races. Monthly Spotlight seemed to work out pretty well too, but I can't take any sort of credit for that--kudos to Rhudipoo for that idea!

Archived