Custom/Created Worker Share

Okay, so I have attempted and failed to write many diaries over the years. I rarely get out of the planning stage, and a lot of times my work just gets lost in the shuffle of things.

So I've decided that there's no point in letting ideas die, and have created this thread as a way to share some of my characters with you (and hopefully allow others to do the same.)

<p>First up:</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Dieter Kronenburg</p><p>

Size: Middleweight</p><p>

Nationality: German</p><p>

Entrance Theme: "Die Schlinge" by Oomph!</p><p>

Finisher: Die Schlinge (Shining Triangle/Triangle Choke)</p><p>

Style: Technician</p><p> </p><p>

Bio:</p><p>

Originally from Berlin, Kronenburg moved the United States at the age of 17 to attend UC Berkley, where he studied sociology. It was during this time that he became active in professional wrestling, initially as a way to help pay for his college expenses, but eventually it became a social experiment that he used as the bases for his thesis paper.</p><p> </p><p>

It was during this time that Kronenburg created the character and gimmick that would begin his road to success as well as maximize the reaction from the crowd: that of an (implied) German Fascist with a cult-leader mentality and aspirations of “taking over” whatever company he worked for at the time.</p><p> </p><p>

Kronenburg began dressing in an all black suit-and-tie combo, and started speaking exclusively in German, going out of his way to sound as passionate and angry as he could, though in truth what he says is harmless. When he first began using German, he would recite lyrics from popular nursery rhymes, but later he evolved into using pro-American speeches, compliments for his opponents, and occasionally giving the outcomes to his matches. As he mostly performed in front of small crowds, it was very rare for anyone to realize this fact, and to this date it’s mostly just considered to be dirt-sheet rumors.</p><p> </p><p>

Notes:</p><p>

-Dieter Kronenburg was created for a diary that I attempted, but never got out of the planning phase. Part of the idea of him speaking only in German (and what he says) is that I would do the diary with his German dialog, and see how long it took for anyone to notice that he was giving away the ending s to his matches.</p><p> </p><p>

-Typically in my use of the character, he was the leader of a small stable called Faust Gottes, which consisted of him, his girlfriend/valet Gretchen, body guard Dresden, and often times a high-flying tag-team partner known as “Ace of Aces” Kaspar von Ricthofen (who claimed to be descended from Red Baron, and sometimes worked under that name.)</p>

<p>Not so much a created worker but a gimmick idea I had but never had the chance to implement:</p><p> </p><p>

The Nuclear Family, John and Jane Smith</p><p>

Billed From: Picketfence, CT</p><p>

Entrance Music: "Surrender" by Cheap Trick</p><p>

John's finisher: Go 2 Kremlin (Fireman's Carry dropped into a European Uppercut)</p><p>

Jane's finisher: Kalashnikov Kick (Buzzsaw Kick)</p><p> </p><p>

The gimmick is that the two of them dress like a stereotypical 1950s American husband and wife, and outside the ring act the part as well, with John smoking a pipe and Jane baking cookies for the fans, and using 50s-style mannerisms.</p><p> </p><p>

However, they're actually Soviet sleeper agents who were brought to the US in 1988 with horribly outdated information on the typical American, raised and programmed based on Leave It To Beaver. Their handler killed himself when the USSR collapsed, so they remained dormant until now. Why their orders involved them becoming wrestlers is a complete mystery, but once the bell rings, they become vicious and sadistic brawlers who speak to each other only in Russian. The next time the bell rings- usually with their opponents beaten senseless- they deactivate, completely unaware of how they brutalized their foes.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="OctoberRaven" data-cite="OctoberRaven" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33919" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The gimmick is that the two of them dress like a stereotypical 1950s American husband and wife, and outside the ring act the part as well, with John smoking a pipe and Jane baking cookies for the fans, and using 50s-style mannerisms.<p> </p><p> However, they're actually Soviet sleeper agents who were brought to the US in 1988 with horribly outdated information on the typical American, raised and programmed based on Leave It To Beaver. Their handler killed himself when the USSR collapsed, so they remained dormant until now. Why their orders involved them becoming wrestlers is a complete mystery, but once the bell rings, they become vicious and sadistic brawlers who speak to each other only in Russian. The next time the bell rings- usually with their opponents beaten senseless- they deactivate, completely unaware of how they brutalized their foes.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That gimmick is genius.</p>

<p>Name: "The Safe Bet" Blake Gabriel</p><p>

Gimmick: Cocky Youth</p><p>

Render(s): (courtesy of jtlant)</p><p>

<span>http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/BlakeGabriel-1.jpg</span><span>http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/BlakeGabriel_alt1.jpg</span><span>http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/BlakeGabriel_alt2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

Wrestling Style: Technical Wrestling mixed with Lucha Libre</p><p>

Size: Middleweight</p><p>

Finisher(s): All Bets Are Off (Inverted Overdrive) [impact, Secondary], Pocket Aces (Scissored Armbar) [submission, Finisher], Fall From Grace (Scoop Lift Cuttter) [impact, Finisher]</p>

I make up profiles for gens, so I have an awful lot of 'custom' characters. A lot of them are just heavily based off their stats, but I had fun with quite a few.

Name: Javier Mereno

Nationality: Mexican

Size: Lightweight

Style: Luchadore

Finishers: Mereno Sensation, Shooting Star Press

Bio:

'The Explosion' Javier Mereno is a wrestler known for his dynamic bursts of energy and graceful high flying as well as his awesome conditioning. Famously, whilst working an independent show early in his career that was a little undermanned, Mereno wrestled five matches in the night under a variety of different masks and names. Of course, the fans cottoned on by the third match, and at the end of the main event, they gave him a standing ovation.

(He genned with A* stamina)

Name: Adam Starnes

Nationality: American

Size: Heavyweight

Style: Entertainer

Bio:

'Golden Boy' Adam Starnes is a youngster from Chicago who combines good looks and charisma to forge a wrestler that seems born to shake hands and kiss babies. Though he isn't a particularly good wrestler, he definitely knows how to accentuate his strengths, relying a lot more on crowd interaction than his limited moveset. The feeling with Starnes is that he almost seems to have come into wrestling thirty years late, as he would have been a perfect fit for the white-than-white heroes of the eighties.

Name: Allan London

Nationality: American

Style: Regular wrestler

Bio:

"American Badass" Allan London is a rookie wrestler who looks like he could have stepped straight out of an action movie. He has a great muscular physique and grizzled good looks, as well as an innate magnetism that makes him instantly buyable as a big star. London's actual skills aren't anything special; he's a decent but by no means great performer, but once he sharpens up his basics, he has unlimited potential.

Name: Björn Johansson

Nationality: Norwegian

Style: Regular wrestler

Bio:

'The Ice Cream Man' (don't ask) Björn Johansson is a tough yongster from Norway, a 2017 graudate of WWA: Europe. An altogether unremarkable worker. his best feature is probably his great consistency, as he very rarely has an off night. Considering Johansson's sub par skills though, an off night would probably be horrific, so it's just as well.

That's it for now, but for laughs:

"Carl 'ANDERSON' Anderson is an inexplicably-nicknamed Australian who graduated from the WWA: Australia dojo in 2016. A stereotypical surfer dude, Anderson has a great ripped physique and a talent for making his real-life personality come over as both a loveable face and irritating heel. If he can get some experience, Anderson will be a real star on the Australian scene... not that that's saying a lot.

On the other hand... he also could become the most unlikely of promotion owners. Turning up abruptly in Mexico, Carl Anderson somehow arrived at the decision to open up a brand new promotion; Wrestling-Alliance Mexico. It's not entirely clear why he chose to do this, or even how an Australian independent worker wound up in Mexico, but it's probably a fair bet that an inordinate amount of alcohol was involved somewhere.

He doesn't even speak Spanish!"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33919" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Name: "The Safe Bet" Blake Gabriel<p> Gimmick: Cocky Youth</p><p> Render(s): (courtesy of jtlant)</p><p> <span>http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/BlakeGabriel-1.jpg</span><span>http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/BlakeGabriel_alt1.jpg</span><span>http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/BlakeGabriel_alt2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Wrestling Style: Technical Wrestling mixed with Lucha Libre</p><p> Size: Middleweight</p><p> Finisher(s): All Bets Are Off (Inverted Overdrive) [impact, Secondary], Pocket Aces (Scissored Armbar) [submission, Finisher], Fall From Grace (Scoop Lift Cuttter) [impact, Finisher]</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> do you mind if a possibly use those pics for a wrestling dynasty?</p>

<p>Only recently did I come up with this but I personally love it.</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Patriarch</p><p>

Gimmick: American Zealot</p><p>

Wrestling Style: Brawler</p><p>

Size: Heavyweight</p><p> </p><p>

Bio: "The Patriarch" Howard Keith Stone is an up and coming wrestler with a good look and plenty of charisma to be a big name in the business. For the first years of his career he worked as the cocky, but very generic, "The Bandit" Mike Stone. However, after a gimmick change he became the "American Zealot" Patriarch who has an utter hatred for any and all who are not American and brutally assaults any non-Americans and people he deams Un-American. Currently, he has been looking for work as a booker and may just get it since his popularity has skyrocketed with the creation of the character.</p>

<p>Name: Joshua Caleb(combo of my first and middle name, circa the Bryan Danielson treatment)</p><p>

Age(at my current saved game in 2013): 29</p><p>

Entrance Theme: "Welcome Home" Coheed and Cambria</p><p>

Style: Puroresu</p><p>

Size: Heavyweight</p><p>

Finisher: The Original Sin(not to be confused with Kevin Thorn's move, I had no idea he called it that until after the fact hahaha)</p><p>

A kick to the gut and when the opponent is bent over, he locks in the arm farthest from him(he's at the opponent's side), jumps up and brings them down with a knee)</p><p>

Texas Cloverleaf has always been my favorite submission hold, so Josh employs a Texas Cloverleaf as his primary submission finisher(often using knees to apply more pressure on the back, neck or head)</p><p> </p><p>

A wrestler whose seen quite a success story, being stuck in jobber land at the start of his career with silly gimmicks like 'that 80's guy' coming out to the theme song 'Oh Yeah' by Yello, and never really getting the chance to shine and always having to be worried if he was gonna wake up the next day with a pink slip: but under the new management of his home company, United Wrestling Revolution, he was given more chances to shine and has improved himself in skills and charisma.</p><p>

While still being young and struggling to make his name known, his girlfriend and future wife gave birth to their daughter, Jessie. She would make a debut as Josh's ringside support by age 8. Allowing Josh a gimmick to be a caring father towards his daughter who could kick an ass for her when need to be. She'll give him the moral support he needs, and when they're heels, often distracting and helping her dad cheat.</p>

Archived