Morrisette & Marlowe vs. Big Time

Grace Harper and Sara Marie York vs. Melody Cuthill and Nadia Snow

Ash Campbell vs. Jack Giedroyc

Gregory Black vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. Spencer Spade © – SWF Chaos title

Chaos title seems to change hands pretty often but I still see Spade holding it for some time.

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Vengeance

Unless something has changed Vengeance is on his way out so RDJ picks up the win.

Jack Bruce and Sean Deeley vs. Steven Parker and William Hayes

Interesting to see if there´s any explanation why this match has put together but Bruce is too big name to lose this one.

Duane Stone vs. Rich Money

I do like Duane but he´s step or two behind Money.

Tom Gilmore, Sean McFly and Davis Wayne Newton vs. Team Gauge and KC Glenn

Gauge´s and Glenn are getting a push but they aren´t going over McFly and Gilmore yet.

Interesting to see that only one of the Biggz Brothers seems to be in Generation Supreme, wonder if that´s going to affect their team. Still Big Time haven´t been a big deal lately so I gove this one to Morrisette & Marlowe.

Little bit of a coin flip to me but I think that Harper has done most so far. Then again I might remember wrong too.

I doubt that Cambell is getting an instant push, heck he don´t even seem to be part of the Generation Supreme.

Another coin flip to me so I just go with personal preference.

OOC: Sick toddlers don't make for precise scheduling...

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Z_SWF_Supreme.jpg

Supreme Wrestling Federation presents: Supreme TV

Tuesday, 23rd July 2011

Your announcers:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DuaneFry.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SaraSilver.jpg

Duane Fry – Sara Silver

Duane:
Good evening everyone, I’m Duane Fry and with me is my broadcast colleague Sara Silver.

Sara:
Good evening, Duane – and we’re starting tonight with a slightly unusual situation as Chris Morrisette has taken up position in the centre of the ring. It looks like our new North American champion has something to say.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ChrisMorrisette.jpg

Morrisette:
Two weeks ago I had one of the hardest fights of my life, overcoming Brent Hill to become the new North American champion.

He glanced down at the title belt, which hung on his shoulder.

Morrisette:
This is the fourth time I’ve held this title, but the first under my real name. I think you all know I worked under a mask as Lobster Warrior for a time-

He held up his hand, making the ‘lobster claw’ gesture.

Morrisette:
-and I worked in the indies as Chris Rockwell for several years before that.

Morrisette:
This is the first time I’ve been a champion under my real name. No gimmicks, no frills – just 100% Morrisette.

Morrisette:
I’ve taken a little time just to enjoy being champion. Tom Gilmore is right – every champion has a bulls-eye on their chest, and some people will try and get at it through your back. I’m ready for that. I’m hitting the peak of my career, and I’m near the peak of this business. I know that means there are a lot of people below me, looking to move up. For a long time that was me, always looking for a chance to climb up the ladder.

Morrisette:
I’ve had people asking me about Generation Supreme. They’re all young kids, and I won’t try and pretend I’m going to see the young side of thirty again. They’re all looking to move above me, and that’s fine. They just put into words what everyone knows – there’s not much room at the top, and for everyone who moves up, someone has to move down. If they want to come after me, I’m ready to take them on. I’ve fought for every single step of progress, same as Tom Gilmore, and the same as they’ll have to. If they want to take this title from me, they’ll have to fight even harder than Brent Hill did, because I plan on being North American champion for a long, long time-

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrentHill.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnAnderson.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Hannah.jpg

Hill:
Are you ready to back those words up?

Morrisette:
Of course.

Hill:
I want my rematch.

Morrisette:
Name the time, name the place.

Hill:
Welcome to the Jungle, two weeks’ time. You and me, with that belt on the line, and I prove that you had one good night, but you can’t match the consistency of a Machine.

Anderson:
Yeah, about that...

Hill and Hannah looked at Anderson in surprise.

Anderson:
You had your run, Brent. I’ve covered your back since I got here, I respected that you made the impact first and got the belt, and I wouldn’t have rocked the boat if you kept it... but I want my shot as well. That’s the way we do it – you’ve got no divine right to hold that title.

Morrisette laughed.

Morrisette:
This is even better. I was expecting you to come after me at some point, Anderson. Why not make it both of you at once? Make it a triangle match, and I can show I’m serious about keeping this title – and one day, moving further up the ladder.

The Machines had a heated, if whispered, exchange.

Hill:
Okay, fine. We accept – but you’re signing your own death warrant, Morrisette.

Morrisette:
I don’t think so. Not with this on the line.

He tapped the faceplate of the title belt.

Morrisette:
I think you’ll turn on each other. The temptation of this title will be too great. It’s what kept me chasing you, Hill, when you kept beating me down. It’s what has made Anderson throw his hat in the ring, and it’s what will even the playing field in two weeks’ time.

Sara:
Morrisette is confident – maybe rightly so.

Duane:
I didn’t think he could beat Brent Hill, and I was wrong, but I
really
don’t think he can beat both Machines – if they work as a team.

Sara:
It won’t be an elimination match, so to win the title from Morrisette one or other of the Machines will have to step aside. Can they do that?

Duane:
We’ll find out in two weeks.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DawnSmall.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GregoryBlack.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AntonioMaxiMarquez.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpg

Sara:
This is the first time we’ve seen two Generation Supreme ‘associates’ facing off. I wonder how that will affect the match?

The two men squared up, warily eyeing one another, before Black extended a hand. Marquez looked at it in surprise, before nodding and shaking it quickly.

Sara:
Black’s something of an elder statesman among Generation Supreme. I wouldn’t be surprised if that sets the tone for matches between members of the group.

Duane:
Sooner or later, shaking hands won’t be an option.

The two men wowed the crowd with their innovative approaches to wrestling, going back and forth on the mat, toe-to-toe, and up in the air. Black seemed to have the match won with a Shining Wizard, but at the last second Marquez was able to block, catching Black with what looked like a low blow in the process. Before Black had the chance to recover, Marquez dropped him with a Lover Stunner for the pin.

Duane:
That didn’t seem very respectful...

Winner: Antonio Maxi Marquez (B)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SpencerSpade.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MrEricTyler.jpg

Spencer Spade stood in the ring, Chaos title held tight in his hands. Mr Tyler appeared at the top of the ramp.

Mr Tyler:
I’ve conducted a random draw of everyone on the roster, and your challengers are as follows: Aaron Andrews...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AaronAndrews.jpg

Andrews walked down the aisle, entering the ring and shaking hands with Spade before walking to one corner of the ring.

Sara:
Told you.

Duane:
We’ll see.

Mr Tyler:
...Primus...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Primus.jpg

The Rookie Monster stalked down the aisle, his eyes locked on the Chaos title. Entering the ring, he towered over Spade, glaring down at him, before abruptly slapping his hand. As he walked to his corner, he slapped Andrews’ hand as well – quite hard, judging by Double A’s reaction.

Mr Tyler:
...and John Maverick!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnMaverick.jpg

Maverick emerged from the back and walked down the aisle. Entering the ring, he made no effort to shake hands with any of his opponents, nor they him.

Duane:
One veteran, and three youngsters. Now we’ll see how fair this is going to be.

SWF Chaos Title

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ZSWF_Chaos.jpg

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AaronAndrews.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnMaverick.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Primus.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SpencerSpade.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SamSmall.jpg

Aaron Andrews vs. John Maverick vs. Primus vs. Spencer Spade ©

Primus dominated the early exchanges, clubbing his three opponents with hard blows to the head and chest. Spade and Andrews slowed him by landing dropkicks to his knees, before all three men pitched the Rookie Monster out of the ring.

Andrews worked over Spade as Maverick hung back, ambushing Andrews when he seemed to be on the verge of getting the win. He disabled Double A with an armlock that left Andrews down one arm, but had to dive out of the way of a returning Primus. The big man sandwiched Andrews in the corner, but Maverick leapt onto his shoulders, locking in a Deadly Silence. Primus stumbled, falling backwards and crushing Maverick into the mat. Spade quickly rolled the comatose Primus out of the ring and covered the unresisting Maverick for the pin.

Sara:
An unorthodox defence for Spade – but he still has his title.

Winner: Spencer Spade (B)

Sara:
After that, I think we could all do with a chance to catch our breath. Let’s head backstage, where Ana is standing by with the Duke of the Dakotas, Jack Bruce.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AnaGarcia.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackBruce.jpg

Ana:
Jack, how are you feeling?

Bruce:
Sore, Ana, sore... but it was the show of shows, and I did what I always do, gave a performance to remember. Folks are still talking about it, everywhere I go – the cagetop New York Minute! No wonder I’m still hurting... but how else could I top Troy?

Ana:
Things between you and Troy-

Bruce:
There’s nothing between me and Troy, Ana. We’ve danced the last dance, and now we’ve both got our own tours to go to.

Ana:
If you’re still feeling sore, then why come out here tonight?

Bruce:
Because the buzz of performing is the biggest drug there is, and it’s a painkiller like no other. The roar of the crowd, the blood pumping through my veins... and hey, last week I think I heard thirty people call out the Indianapolis 501<sup>st</sup>.

Ana:
You’re talking about Generation Supreme?

Bruce:
That’s right, Ana. Hearing myself called old, past it, part of the generation whose time has come...

He shook his head, pulling a face as he did so.

Bruce:
That
stung
. You can play a great tune on an old guitar, Ana. Look at Paul McCartney – Macca still uses the same bass guitar he used in the Cavern Club. The Edge wrote the music to Pride on the back of his guitar – you can still see the inkstains, and he uses that every night on tour. Jack White hunts out old guitars to capture the spirits of the songs played on them before... or something. We’d been in Vegas a few days when we had that discussion. My point is, age is just a number. I can still go at the top, Ana, being past thirty just means I’ve matured. Rock and roll doesn’t die, it doesn’t fade away, and my generation can compete with Generation Supreme any time they want. And to prove it, I’ve set up a match for tonight: Sean Deeley and the Long Island Angel against Steven Parker and William Hayes.

Ana:
And you think that you can compete with the younger wrestlers?

Bruce:
The question is, Ana, can they compete with the Sultan of the Sunshine State?

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackBruce.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SeanDeeley.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/StevenParker.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/WilliamHayes.jpg

Duane:
Listed to the crowd reaction for Bruce – Parker, Deeley and Hayes can see what they’re aiming for.

Sara:
Not Hayes – he’s not a part of Generation Supreme.

Hayes seemed disdainful of Parker and Deeley’s handshake at the bell. Bruce seemed sceptical, but shrugged. Starting the match against Hayes, he was subject to a barrage of kicks that left him reeling, but was able to block an axe kick and take Hayes down with a dragon whip. Tagging Deeley in, Bruce seemed surprised by the intensity of Hayes assault, and watched intently as the Japanese-influenced Hayes went on the attack against Deeley.

The Generation Supreme youngster managed to take Hayes down to the mat, working over his legs to try and eliminate the powerful kicks. Hayes fought hard against the younger man, but Deeley’s technical skills proved to be equal to the challenge. Hayes eventually broke free and tagged out, giving Parker the chance to match technique against technique with Deeley. The two youngsters seemed perfectly matched, but Parker got an advantage with a yank of Deeley’s singlet, smacking the back of his head into the mat. A dazed Deeley was not much more than prey for Parker for a spell, but a mistake by Parker let Hayes make the tag. Parker was quick to beg off the pumped-up Bruce, while Hayes boiled into the ring and started firing off kicks again. Bruce, however, seemed better prepared this time and the two men rumbled back and forth, neither quite able to seize the advantage. Hayes seemed energised by his success against the Year ‘Round Mardi Gras, and looked to hook him into a Red Sunset, but at the last second Bruce reversed into a backdrop. As Hayes tried to get to his feet, Bruce sprang quickly off the ropes, catching Hayes with a New York Minute to score the pin.

Duane:
What a match! That’s all she wrote, folks, and at the last second Bruce showed his experience by taking advantage of being in just the right place at just the right time.

Winners: Bruce and Deeley (B+)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SeanDeeley.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/WilliamHayes.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackBruce.jpg

Hayes looked furious after his loss. As Deeley played to the crowd, Hayes reached out and grabbed his shoulder, spinning around and-

Sara:
Oh my God!

Duane:
What the- Hayes just spat some kind of mist at Deeley!

Sara:
That was black mist! We need help out here!

Deeley was down on the mat, writhing in pain as he clawed at his eyes. Bruce, who’d already left the ring, dived back through the ropes to tend to his fallen team-mate. Hayes stood over them, glaring down at the duo as he wiped the black spray from around his mouth.

Sara:
Here come the medics – Deeley needs immediate attention.

Duane:
Misting an opponent... That’s something Hayes has picked up in Japan, no question. No-one does that in this country.

Sara:
He’s always been influenced by his time in Japan, but that’s something else.

The cameras followed Deeley up the ramp as he was helped along by the medics, with Bruce close behind. As they stepped through the curtains, Bruce caught sight of John Maverick.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnMaverick.jpg

Bruce:
John, Sean’s hurt.

Maverick shrugged.

Maverick:
I saw.

Bruce:
Don’t you want to go with him?

Maverick:
He should’ve ducked.

Turning on his heel, he walked off. Bruce looked surprised, but when he turned to follow Deeley and the medics, he found himself face to chest with-

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MaratKhoklov.jpg

-Marat Khoklov, backed up by-

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EricEisen.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EmmaChase.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpg

-his Inner Circle allies.

Eric:
Just the man. We want to make some money off you, Bruce.

Jack stared at him in confusion.

Bruce:
What?

Eric:
Fight Khoklov next week. We’re off to talk to the
other
Eric, and we figured you’d be egotistical enough to take the challenge.

Bruce shook his head.

Bruce:
I’m not cleared for singles matches yet, Eric. Now get out of the way, I-

Eric:
Ah yes. The young lad you led to the medical bay... What’s his name, Daley?

Bruce:
Deeley. Sean Deeley.

Brandon James chuckled roughly.

James:
I had someone try and pull that on me, once, back in Philly. I punched him so hard in the throat he swallowed it all. It was a long, long time before he returned to competition.

Bruce:
It’s not something to laugh about.

James:
Of course it is. These kids think they can come at us, but they soon learn who the dominant personalities are. None of us would have taken the mist.

Bruce took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

Bruce:
Fine, maybe you’re right. You want a match, me against the big man? Two weeks’ time, at Welcome to the Jungle, I’ve got nothing booked.

Eric smiled.

Eric:
Good. In the meantime, if you’re accepting tag matches, why not find someone to take on Wall of Muscle next week?

Bruce laughed.

Bruce:
So you can have your thugs ambush me? Thanks, but no thanks Eric. You might get some of the kids that way, but once you’ve got as many gigs behind you as I do, you know an obvious ambush when you see one. Now get out of my way.

Shoving past the group, he hurried towards the medics’ room.

James:
Well, that was profitable. A pay-per-view match for our new ally against Jack Bruce will bring in the money –
if
you win, Marat.

James jabbed a finger at Khoklov’s chest. Eric, Emma and Swoop took a step back as Khoklov smirked.

Khoklov:
He will suffer. He will fall. We will profit. Capitalism...

His smirk widened.

Khoklov:
...is growing on me.

Sara:
Oh boy. The last thing the locker room will want is a motivated Marat Khoklov.

Duane:
Want him or not, it looks like they’ve got him. I wonder if Christian Faith wants to go against him again?

Sara:
Not if he’s got the sense he was born with.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Nemesis.jpg

Jack Giedroyc and his new associate walked down to the ring. Giedroyc stood respectfully in one corner as Nemesis took a mic.

Nemesis:
Let the change begin.

Nemesis:
My new way begins with this open challenge – anyone who comes forward needs to know that they’re a part of a path to that new way. The path will be rough, it will be difficult, it’s almost certain to be bloody... but after so long away from the spotlight, I am convinced that it is the right thing to do.

Nemesis:
We don’t have much time, so let’s get started.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AshCampbell.jpg

An unknown figure walked down the aisle, looking slight and unsure of himself as he climbed through the ropes. He stood in front of Nemesis, looking for all the world like a nervous school child in front of a stern headmaster.

Nemesis:
What’s your name?

???:
Ash.

Nemesis:
Just Ash?

Ash:
It’s Ash... Campbell.

Nemesis:
Hmm. Well, good luck to you. You’ll need it...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AshCampbell.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/NemesisSmall.jpg

Duane:
Apparently we’re going to be joined by Nemesis on commentary. It’s good to see you, sir.

Nemesis:
I won’t sit down. This child is no match for my Wrath.

Sara:
Then you are who Giedroyc has been talking about all this time?

Nemesis:
I’m who he’s talking about
now
. Don’t be caught up in the past, Duane. What comes next is always what’s important.

In the ring, Giedroyc unloaded with a barrage of punches. As Campbell reeled, Giedroyc flattened him with a Crashing On for the pin.

Nemesis:
Like I said... Now, we’re needed elsewhere.

Winner: Jack Giedroyc ©

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Nemesis.jpg

Greed:
Wait there, both of you.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnGreed.jpg

Greed:
Two matches with you involved, Jack, and I end up with two concussions that leave me on the bench. If this is the new way, it seems a lot like your old way, Nemesis.

Nemesis:
Everything old is new again, John. I heard that somewhere.

Greed smiled.

Greed:
‘Unfinished business’ is your reason for coming back, Nemesis. Whatever that business is, it didn’t involve me – not in 1997, when I was a long, long way from the SWF. But you’ve made it my business, and it’s unfinished business as well. Giedroyc, at Welcome to the Jungle we pick up where we left off at Supreme Challenge. Nemesis, you want to bring a chair or any other callback to the days when you meant something in this business, you can find out just how much has changed while you’ve been shaking hands and kissing babies at conventions.

Nemesis smiled.

Nemesis:
Fire in your belly, Greed? Good. That’s what I want. You’ll get your match, but don’t worry, I’m only here to advise... one swing of a chair aside. And after fifteen years, you won’t begrudge me that, will you?

Greed scratched his chin thoughtfully.

Greed:
Don’t push it. For now, Jack there is who I’m after. Try and bring back your gory days, and I’ll be first in line to show you what’s different.

Nemesis:
Nothing – if you and Vengeance are anything to go by.

Greed smiled.

Greed:
He and I disagreed about a lot of things – and look what happened to him. You and I disagree about a lot of things too... but you say you’re on the outside, looking in. Just keep it that way.

He turned and left, leaving Nemesis smiling in the ring.

Duane:
John Greed may be biting off more than he can chew. Nemesis was never the type to go to war without contingency plans.

Sara:
War?

Duane:
When he’s involved, there’s no other word for it.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MrEricTyler.jpg

Mr Tyler walked into his office to find the space already densely occupied by the Inner Circle.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EricEisen.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EmmaChase.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpg

Mr Tyler:
What do you lot want?

Chase:
To make money, Eric. We’re not being booked on the shows, so how are we meant to pay our way?

Mr Tyler:
Don’t bat your eyelashes at me, Emma. I’ve known you for too long to think of you as innocent.

Chase:
I’m not pretending to be innocent, Eric. I
am
telling the truth.

Mr Tyler:
No wonder it seemed so false. It’s not like you’ve had much practise.

He walked between Train and Khoklov, ignoring the scowls on their faces. Dropping into his seat, he looked around the assembled group.

Mr Tyler:
Go on. You’ve got a pitch – make it.

Eric:
It’s simple enough, Eric-

Mr Tyler:
Mr
Tyler.

Eric:
Emma-

Mr Tyler:
-has known me long enough that I’ll let it go sometimes. Having legs like hers doesn’t hurt, either.

Eric:
Fine. We’re serious about wanting matches next week, though – and I want Spade at Welcome to the Jungle.

Mr Tyler:
Two weeks notice? That’s hardly in the spirit of the title he holds,
Eric

Eric:
Try this.

He pushed a folded piece of paper across the desktop. Mr Tyler unfolded it, read what was written on it, and raised an eyebrow. He looked up at Eric.

Mr Tyler:
That’s devious.

Eric:
I’m glad you approve.

Mr Tyler:
You’re on, then. Spade against Eisen, Chaos Rules, for the Chaos title.

Sara:
Chaos Rules?

Mr Tyler:
As for the rest of you...

He looked around.

Mr Tyler:
Eric, you’ve got John Greed next week. He’ll be cleared to fight, and I can’t see Nemesis getting involved on your side, given who your father is.

Eric:
We were surprised you gave him a contract.

Mr Tyler raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Mr Tyler:
The rest of your matches next week, then... Big Cat, you’ve got Davis Wayne Newton. He wanted you or Eric in the ring after what happened at Supreme Challenge.

James:
Fine by me. The boy deserves to learn a lesson in humility, and I need to stay in shape for Jungle anyway.

Mr Tyler:
You’ve got an opponent in mind?

James:
I have done for the last week.

He set the Call of Destiny briefcase on the desk.

James:
If Money and Gilmore are to go at it for an hour, then regardless of who wins they will be easy prey.

Mr Tyler:
Not much pride to be taken from a win like that.

James:
I fail to see your point.

He bore his teeth in what, in another man, might have been called a smile.

James:
Pride – if I were to care for such a thing – would come from the completion of a simple, elegant, and above all successful plan. As for hard-fought victories, no doubt there’ll be enough of those in my defence of the title. This contract guarantees me an easy victory. I would be a fool to pass it up.

Mr Tyler:
And you’re no fool, are you?

James:
Correct.

Mr Tyler:
Fine... Muscle and Khoklov... Well, let’s put you in a six-man match together against Rocky Golden, Liberty and Valiant. No reason to take up too much time with you lot.

Chase:
You should. The ratings would be higher, and the ad revenue bigger.

Mr Tyler:
If you say so, Emma. I think there’s more to the SWF roster than just the Inner Circle... but you all have confidence. Let’s see next week if it’s well placed.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ChrisMorrisette.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JakeMarlowe.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrettBiggz.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BartBiggz.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/KatieSmall.jpg

Duane:
Morrisette looks a lot more confident these days. Being the champion agrees with him.

Sara:
Apparently so, and it’s nice to see Marlowe doesn’t look jealous, too.

Duane:
He’s basking in reflected glory; Holding on to Morrisette’s coattails to keep his head above water.

Sara:
You’ve never liked him, have you?

Duane:
What gave it away?

As good as Morrisette has been, this match served as a reminder that tag team wrestling requires a unique set of skills quite separate from singles competition. While Big Time haven’t pulled up any trees recently, they were able to control much of this match by dint of their fluid and well-practised double team moves and frequent tags. Morrisette bore the brunt of much of their offence, and when Marlowe tagged in his acrobatic style was abruptly nullified by the brothers’ near telepathic teamwork. Trying for a somersault back elbow on Bart, he was met with a dropkick from Brett to knock him out of his stride. Bart then took him down with a bulldog from the second rope.

But try though they might, the Biggz brothers couldn’t keep their opponents down. Katie Cameron tried to get involved on her clients’ behalf, but after so long dealing with Hannah she didn’t prove much of a distraction to their opponents. Morrisette was able to isolate Bart, nullifying Big Time’s major advantage. Separated, the brothers fought hard but eventually fell victim to the individual talents of their opponents as Bart was put down with a No Frills Devastation.

Sara:
What a match!

Duane:
Even with the North American title around his waist, you sense Morrisette wants more. And with three points on the board, he and Marlowe can start thinking about taking a run at the Wolfsons.

Winners: Morrisette & Marlowe (A)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AaronAndrews.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpg

Aaron Andrews was working on a bench press backstage when Christian Faith approached.

Faith:
Good results recently.

Andrews:
Not tonight.

Faith:
You didn’t lose – sometimes in that kind of match, that’s the best you can ask for.

Andrews settled the bar into its holders. Sitting up, he shrugged.

Andrews:
I want gold again. Maybe I should put my hat in the ring for the Chaos title match at Welcome to the Jungle.

Faith:
You could do that, sure, or how about taking a run at Matt Gauge?

Andrews:
I could. I’ve been Shooting Star champion before... but I know I’m starting from the bottom again. Less Shooting Star then a wreck being raised off the seabed.

He gave a half-smile

Faith:
It’s good to laugh-

Frehley:
Better to win.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SteveFrehley.jpg

Frehley:
That’s what I’ve been doing recently. Beating on fools who think they’re due something they haven’t earned. Fools like you – you and your Generation Supreme buddies.

Andrews:
Did you do any different when you started here? You didn’t waste any time, Steve. What was it, two years to win the World title?

Frehley:
Eighteen months.

Andrews:
That’s what we’re looking for. Getting the chances our talent deserves.

Frehley:
Your ‘talent’ deserves nothing, or you’d have won more than one match in the last six months.

Andrews:
Two. But who’s counting? Let’s cut to the chase, Steve. You want to beat me, and I want to see if I can beat you.

Faith:
Uh, Aaron...

Andrews:
No, Christian. It’s okay. I’m starting from square one. I get it... but I don’t see any reason why I can’t climb several rungs up the ladder by beating someone way above me.

Frehley:
That’s where I am, and next week, after I beat you, that’s still where I’ll be.

He walked off, leaving Faith and Andrews alone.

Faith:
Are you sure about this?

Andrews:
No.

Faith:
Then-

Andrews:
But I don’t see any other way ahead. It’s a long climb up the ladder, and I’ll have to face Frehley – or someone like him – sooner or later. Better now, to give me an idea if I’m past that dip in form, then building up a false image only to have it shattered again later.

Faith:
That’s sensible enough, I suppose. Good luck – and if there’s anything I can do to help you, just let me know.

Andrews:
Thanks. I’ve got a week to be ready for Frehley – and the Shatter Kick. I’ll take any help I can get...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ZimmyWolfson.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RandyWolfson.jpg

Elsewhere, the Triumphant Wolfsons were sitting backstage with friends and well-wishers, holding their tag title belts, when Runaway Train and Swoop McCarthy walked in.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpg

McCarthy:
Look who it is – the interim champions. They’re having fun with our belts, Train, and making dates with our ladies.

Randy:
I would have thought losing to us at Supreme Challenge would have put a dent in your ego, Swoop.

McCarthy:
A setback, boys, nothing more. Being the two-time tag champions is going to be a big, big deal for us.

Randy:
Shame we’re not planning on handing these back.

Zimmy:
I am. Right in Train’s face, heavy part first.

Randy:
Well, yes, but we have to get Mr Tyler to sign off on a non-disqualification match for that.

Zimmy:
We’ll just hook him up with the right woman again.

McCarthy:
Last time you tried that, you got put under sentence. You lose – and you will lose, sooner or later – and the Wolfsons are
done

Randy:
Yeah, and that’s even more reason to keep hold of these belts. We’re not ready to go our own separate ways just yet – there’s plenty of things for us to do, and if this is really our last run, then it’s going to last longer than one month.

Swoop sneered.

McCarthy:
We’ll see, boys. We’ll see. Two more weeks, and those belts come home – and then you’ll be starting from the bottom, same as Andrews.

Train chuckled roughly.

Zimmy:
Laugh it up, fuzzball. As for you, kiwi-

McCarthy:
I’m Australian, you idiot.

Zimmy:
-no titles for you. The Wolfsons will reign – and remain – triumphant.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RickyDaleJohnson.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Vengeance.jpg

After the complex tactics of the tag match, this was unrefined, smash-mouth brawling in all its glory. The two big men picked up where they left off last week, unloading on each other with their hardest hits and heaviest moves from the off. Vengeance dished out repeated headbutts, trying to force Johnson down to the mat, but the big cowboy refused to stay down. Fighting back to his feet once more, Johnson hurled Vengeance across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex. As the masked man rose to his feet, Johnson closed in with surprising speed and heaved him up into a Southern Justice, which proved to be enough for the win.

Duane:
I don’t know what’s wrong with Vengeance lately – maybe he should talk to Aaron Andrews...

Winner: Ricky Dale Johnson (B-)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Vengeance.jpg

As Vengeance stood in the ring, seemingly at a loss as to what to do, a familiar figure appeared at the top of the ramp.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Primus.jpg

Primus stared down the aisle at his mentor. His expression was fixed, unreadable, until with a slight shake of his head he turned and walked away.

Duane:
First Greed, then DuBois, now Primus... Vengeance has no-one backing him up anymore.

Sara:
Let’s take you back to earlier tonight, when the following, slightly uncomfortable, exchange took place between three of our leading Vixxens...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SuzanneBrazzle.jpg

Suzanne Brazzle was in the parking area, signing autographs for a group of fans. As she signed the last one, she realised that she was being watched.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GraceHarper.jpg

Brazzle:
Hi Grace. What’s up?

Harper:
Happy?

Brazzle:
What do you mean?

Harper got close in on Brazzle, pushing her face in close to Brazzle’s.

Harper:
I mean, you get your ass kicked by Bomb... twice. You drop your title, you take a month off, you come back when the pressure’s off and steal the moment from everyone who worked hard to get their shot at Supreme Challenge?

Brazzle:
Worked hard? Hey, you had some matches when I was off. Congratulations – but do you think I wouldn’t have been out there if the doctors hadn’t banned me?

Harper:
We’ll never know, will we? The way I see it, you buckled when the pressure was on, so why do you get your shot?

Bomb:
Because she’s contractually obliged to one.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/CherryBomb.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MelodyCuthill.jpg

Cherry Bomb stood to one side, Melody Cuthill at her shoulder. Bomb smiled.

Bomb:
She’s due a rematch. She even defeated me the first time we fought... by disqualification. That makes us one-and-one, and so in two weeks we settle things once and for all.

Bomb:
But once that’s over, we’ll need a new number one contender... Now, Grace, I’m sure you could make all sorts of arguments for why that should be you, but you need to show it. Let me make a proposal to you: While I deal with Brazzle, you take part in a four corners match against the rest of our Supreme Challenge opponents. Whoever wins that gets the next title shot, whether it’s against me... or Brazzle.

Harper:
Deal. Then when I win, you’ll know for certain who’s coming after you – whichever one of you it is.

Sara:
Mr Tyler has confirmed that the four corners match has been added to the Welcome to the Jungle pay-per-view, and whoever wins will be head on to face the Vixxens champion the following month at Under Control.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GraceHarper.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SaraMarieYork.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MelodyCuthill.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/NadiaSnow.jpg

Duane:
I don’t think Harper appreciates being in a match to prove she deserves a title shot.

Sara:
Maybe not – but if Harper can win that, well, she can show what she’s about.

Harper didn’t seem inclined to wait. She didn’t give York much of a chance to show what she could do, preferring to take Cuthill and Snow on single-handedly wherever possible. Cuthill seemed more resolute at first as she faced her long-time rival, but in the face of Harper’s intensity she faltered, and couldn’t find a way through. Snow enjoyed no more luck in trying to catch Harper from above – Harper nearly snapped her in two with a dropkick as she leapt from the top rope. Cuthill seemed to want nothing to do with Harper as she watched the athletic veteran work over the debutante, eventually hauling her into the corner to put her down with a Grace Under Fire.

Duane:
That was impressive. Grace Harper sets out her marker.

Winners: Harper and York (B-)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RockyGolden.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TroyTornado.jpg

Rocky Golden was walking backstage, and passed the Succession locker room. The door opened, and Troy Tornado walked out.

Golden:
Oh, hey.

Tornado:
Hey, Rocky.

The two men stared at each other, then looked around. Seeing that they were alone, they both relaxed slightly.

Golden:
How’s things?

Tornado smiled ruefully.

Tornado:
Tougher than I expected.

Golden:
I figured. Doesn’t seem so long ago that we came in here, expecting to take things over.

Tornado:
Hah, yeah... Hasn’t worked out quite like that.

Golden:
No. I’ll be honest, I’ve revised my targets a bit. I’m still aiming at the top... but I guess I can’t just walk in to the top of the company.

He laughed a little.

Golden:
Hell, even the kids have worked out they need to go and kick ass to make their point. We’ll have to do the same, then. How’s, ah, Tamara?

Tornado:
She’s... good. We’re taking things slow. We’ve got a lot to talk through before we can start to think about the big power ballad.

Golden:
Sure.

Golden shrugged, and pointed in the direction he was walking.

Golden:
I’m not booked tonight. Want to go grab a beer?

Tornado:
Ah, better not. Frehley’s still stomping around, and he wants us all ready in case he wants to go make a point about the Succession.

Golden:
Yeah... I don’t miss that. Well, see you later.

Tornado:
Yeah. Catch you later.

They walked off in opposite directions.

Sara:
They fought alongside each other for a long, long time – and it seems that just because Rocky’s had his problems with the Succession, that doesn’t necessarily mean he has problems with Troy Tornado.

Duane:
That, or Tornado’s a changed man. Caged Hell will do that to you.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/KCGlenn.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MattGauge.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SamKeith.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GregGauge.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SpencerSpade.jpg

In the Proving Ground’s locker room, Sam Keith was rubbing his hands together.

Keith:
I’ve arranged another main event for you boys. You’re doing well. And before you say it, Spencer...

He cast a glance at the Chaos champion, who was towelling his hair dry.

Keith:
...at least as much of that is down to your talent as the training I’ve given you. You’re all of you the real deal.

Spade said nothing.

Keith:
Tonight you’ve got Gilmore, Newton and McFly. Newton’s made it clear he has no interest in joining our group... although he’s left open the possibility of me training him as a side project. That won’t-

He glanced at Spade again.

Keith:
-take away from the time I spend working with you. However, the time I put into you doesn’t come for free. I
will
put you against opponents I have an interest in facing. That includes tonight. I want all of you to target McFly wherever you can. I want him well scouted ahead of Welcome to the Jungle, and taking him out would be a major feather in your cap. I believe you can do it – just remember what I’ve taught you, and believe in your own talent.

Matt:
Sure, Dad.

Greg:
Got it.

Glenn nodded.

Keith:
Spencer, this thing with Eisen... I don’t like anything that puts a smile on Tyler’s face. Any help you want, just ask. I’ve seen a lot over the last thirty years, and if I can’t guarantee what Chaos Rules will be... I can give you some idea.

Spade:
It’s Tyler. It’ll be bloody.

Keith:
I’m not so sure. He’s working hard to make sure it doesn’t get too bloody – Caged Hell aside. This job means a lot to him. After years of being a garbage wrestler, he’s one of the top men in the business, and he knows there are people like Eric and Emma just waiting for him to slip up. You can expect something tricky... but I don’t think it’ll be bloody.

Spade looked struck. He looked down at the Chaos title.

Spade:
Okay. I’m listening.

Keith:
Good. All of you, let’s grab dinner after the show and we’ll talk through the matches tonight, and what we’ve got coming up...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DuaneStone.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Duane:
This is the first time we’ve seen Rich Money in action since losing his World title. A lot of people took time off after the Supreme Challenge after leaving it all in the ring that night. Money... well, Money spent time in Tuscany, because he can.

Neither man was quick to engage in this match. Stone was respectful of the man who’s bee the SWF franchise for much of the last two years. Money was cautious of a man who’s a part of the legendary Stone family – and who’s proved himself overseas. The opening few minutes were therefore a tentative feeling-out process, with the two men engaging, testing, and separating as they sought for leverage or any form of advantage.

Money eventually took control by outmuscling his smaller foe, and driving him into the turnbuckles. The former World champion tried for a bulldog, but Stone held the ropes. Spinning in place, Money delivered a backhand strike to Stone’s head, before hiptossing him out of the corner and delivering an elbow drop to his forehead.

Duane:
Money looks sharp. Stone will have to be on top of his game to come back from this.

Stone was able to fight back by tying up Money’s arms in a hold somewhat reminiscent of a gogoplata, twisting Money’s elbows and wrists in on themselves and applying torque. Money was immobilised, unable to find the space to break free. He tried to roll to one side, but Stone countered easily. Trapped, Money was only able to escape after rolling over the top of Stone, drawing a bark of pain as the hold was cinched in still tighter by Money’s own weight – but pinning Stone’s shoulders to the mat. As Stone rolled free, his grip loosened enough to let Money escape, but Hard Cash was clearly wounded. Smelling blood, Stone pursued Money relentlessly, but as Money fell back on the defensive, he was able to keep Stone from capitalising at the cost of absorbing damage to his legs and body. Stone had to shift his focus to keep Money on the back foot, but he couldn’t cinch in any hold for long enough to force a submission.

Sara:
Stone keeps coming, but Money keeps finding a way out. Can the Black Cobra claim a huge scalp?

The Canadian tried hard to find a way past Money’s defences, but in his pursuit he eventually left himself open to a strike from the former World champion. The thrust to the throat caught Stone short, and Money pounced with a gutwrench suplex followed by a series of knee drops to Stone’s head and face. Money hauled Stone up and threw him into the corner, before driving his shoulder into his gut. Setting him up on the top rope, Money climbed up and superplexed him into the middle of the ring. As Stone reeled, struggling to his feet, Money moved in and planted him with a Bank Roll for the win.

Duane:
Money wins! And given that Duane Stone is a very similar wrestler to Tom Gilmore in a lot of ways, that’s a very encouraging sign for the former champion as he heads for the big rematch.

Winner: Rich Money (B+)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TomGilmore.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DavisWayneNewton.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Jessie.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AnaGarcia.jpg

Tom and Jessie Gilmore, Sean McFly and Davis Wayne Newton were heading to the ring when Ana Garcia stopped them.

Ana:
Excuse me, do you have time for a few words?

Jessie:
Of course.

Ana:
You have a big match tonight. The Proving Ground are used to working as a team – especially Team Gauge. Do you think that gives them an advantage?

McFly:
Maybe to some extent, but I’ve teamed with both these guys before. I know some of their tricks, and we have plenty of experience over the years – Tom and I especially – of working in tag and trios matches. It’s not the same kind of understanding that Team Gauge have, but overall I think we’ll be able to hold our own.

Gilmore:
All three of them are after my title. That’s fine – so’s everyone else in the company. But this way I get to assess them all, the same way they’re measuring up me and Sean to see whose spot they’re going to try and take.

He cuffed Newton gently on the shoulder.

Newton:
You’ve got ten years on me, Tom. It’s going to happen, and I don’t see a reason to be shy about it.

Gilmore:
Well, let me enjoy my time with the belt for a bit first, okay?

Jessie:
We have to go, Ana, but any time you need a word, just ask.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JessieSmall.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TomGilmore.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DavisWayneNewton.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GregGauge.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MattGauge.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/KCGlenn.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SamSmall.jpg

With six great wrestlers in the ring, this was never going to be less than a great match. Notably, Newton shook hands with each of his three opponents before the bell. Gilmore and McFly watched the exchange evenly, not giving away their views on Generation Supreme.

Once battle began, each wrestler found themselves more or less evenly matched with members of the opposing team. The six men switched in and out at speed, with neither side establishing a definite advantage. All three members of the Proving Ground team seemed to want to tackle McFly, with Sam Keith on the outside cheering them on. Even so, when McFly tagged out, Newton and Gilmore seemed to be acceptable substitutes – at least as far as Glenn and the Gauge twins were concerned.

Sara:
I don’t think you need to be a mind reader to work out what’s going on there.

With Glenn having main evented last week, and Matt the reigning Shooting Star champion, Greg Gauge seemed to feel that he had something to prove. Although his father clearly wanted him to pursue McFly above all else, at one point he allowed McFly space to tag in Gilmore. The youngster then tied up with the World champion, taking him to the mat with a snap armdrag and clamping on an armbar, which he intensified with a grapevine.

Sara:
I’ve been hearing rumours backstage that both Gauge twins are working on new finishing moves – they don’t want to be too reliant on the Proton Lock or Neutron Plex.

Duane:
Sure. They wouldn’t want to be too reliant on oxygen or water, either.
No-one’s
broken the Proton Lock.
No-one

Sara:
They have to walk their own paths.

Duane:
Their father’s path would get them to the top a lot quicker – and isn’t that what they want?

Gilmore escaped the hold by reaching the ropes. Going toe-to-toe with Greg, he was able to wear the younger man down with a barrage of elbow strikes and kicks. Forcing Greg back, he tried for an Anger Management only to have Greg elbow free. He stumbled into Gilmore’s corner, and for a second it looked like Newton might grab him, but the young Canadian thought better of it.

Gilmore followed Gauge in, clotheslining him into the turnbuckles. Tagging McFly in, he monkey-flipped Greg out of the corner before leaving the ring as the American Tiger entered the fray. Greg was able to make it to the corner and tag his brother in before McFly could reach him, but McFly advanced regardless, blocking a right hook and judo-throwing Gauge across the ring. As Matt got to his feet, McFly whipped him around with a neckbreaker.

With Matt’s father egging his team-mates on, Glenn and Greg re-entered the ring to try and save him from impending defeat. Gilmore and Newton moved quickly, however, tackling them and preventing their interference. Gilmore and Greg spilled through the ropes, nearly taking Sam out as they landed at his feet. Glenn managed to take Newton down with a DDT, but McFly had already blasted Matt with a DeLorean Driver, and even as Glenn scrambled across the ring the referee hit the mat and counted to three.

Sara:
What a match! A great showing from the Proving Ground, but in the end they were edged out by the more experienced group.

Duane:
Newton might have learned a lot – but that DDT rung his bell. He might wake up tomorrow and remember it... or he might not.

The two veterans helped their younger team-mate to his feet, and helped raise his arms.

Duane:
That’s it for tonight, folks – let’s see what next week holds on the road to Welcome to the Jungle!

Winners: Gilmore, McFly and Newton (A)

Overall: B (11.56 on WGN America)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Z_SWF.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Z_SWF_Uprising.jpg

Supreme Wrestling Federation presents: Uprising

Wednesday, 24th July 2011

In the night’s opening match Joey DeColt and Davis Wayne Newton clashed with Big Time. The brother duo took an early advantage but they couldn’t hold out against Newton’s speed and DeColt’s technical ability with Bart eventually succumbing to an End of Days (B)

Jake Marlowe then clashed with William Hayes. The two men have both spent time in Japan, and Marlowe was wary of getting misted, but Hayes fought fair – if hard – and when the bell rang for the time limit, neither man had been able to put the other down (B)

In six-woman action, Joanne Rodriguez, Paige Croft and Sara Marie York took on Lauren Easter, Tamara McFly and Melody Cuthill. McFly and Easter seemed at odds from the bell, with both in the four corners match in two weeks’ time, but McFly in particular was able to channel that aggression into a fine performance, and scored with a McFly Roll on York for the win (B-)

Aaron Andrews then took on Darryl Devine ahead of his clash next Tuesday with Devine’s Succession team-mate Steve Frehley. Perhaps with one eye on next week’s match, Andrews let his attention slip for a second. Devine scored with a Devine Dream Drop before getting his feet on the middle rope to make sure of the pin (B-)

Next the Samoan Swat Machines took on the Sharpshooters, emerging victorious after an Unbreakable Sleeper from Bali on Jared Johnson (C+)

Shooting Star champion Matt Gauge then put his title on the line for his first defence against newcomer Roger Cage. The debutant showed promise, and got the crowd on his side, but was eventually caught in the Neutron Plex for the successful defence (B)

The Inner Circle were in action next, with Eric Eisen and Swoop McCarthy clashing with Liberty and Valiant in an enjoyable encounter. The money-loving duo showed their class ahead of their starring roles on Supreme TV next week, with Eisen pinning their younger opponent with a Supremacy (B-)

Grace Harper clashed with Nadia Snow, working over the youngster with a series of hard punches and elbows, before taking the win with a Grace Under Fire ©

With his brother already having competed, Greg Gauge teamed with KC Glenn next against the California Fly Boys. The Fly Boys came out on top when Donnie Jackson caught Glenn with a West Coast Pop for the win (B)

Spencer Spade then defended his Chaos title in another four corners match, getting past James Hernandez, Marc DuBois and – impressively – Runaway Train when he capped off a period of focus on the big man with a Supreme Stunner (B-)

The Flying Stones clashed with Supply & Demand, and showed that they could become a real threat in the tag team division as they were able to put the party-loving extroverts away when Edd landed a Party’s Over on Grandmaster Bling (B)

Generation Supreme youngster Héroe then clashed with established great Sean McFly, putting forward a commendable effort, but ultimately coming up just short as he fell to a DeLorean Driver (B)

In the semi-final match the Triumphant Wolfsons overcame the lucha duo Antonio Maxi Marquez and Gino Montero with a Wolfson Tandem Finale on Montero (B)

Jay Chord faced Christian Faith in the final match. The second-generation star pushed the Supreme Legend as far as anyone, before falling to a Leap of Faith in a thrilling encounter (B)

Overall: B

OOC: Just for the record, and as it doesn’t especially have a bearing on how I’ll treat either worker right now... Runaway Train nearly got into a fight with Donnie Jackson ahead of this show. I chose to give him a stern warning, and he claimed to get the message loud and clear.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RickLaw.jpg

SWF Supreme TV Preview

Good evening, everyone, I’m Rick Law and I have an important announcement to make. This evening the miscreant known as William Hayes will be brought to justice for his use of the illegal ‘black mist’ following his match last week.

We’ll also see the signing of the contract for the main event Iron Man match at Welcome to the Jungle in nine nights’ time. I’ll be there to provide security for Mr Tyler as he oversees events.

We’ve also got a full card of action lined up for you, so be sure to tune in.

Thank you for listening.

SWF Supreme TV

Rocky Golden, Liberty and Valiant vs. Wall of Muscle and Marat Khoklov

John Greed vs. Eric Eisen

John Maverick vs. Jack Giedroyc

Rick Law vs. William Hayes

Aaron Andrews vs. Steve Frehley

Christian Faith and Ricky Dale Johnson vs. The Machines

Davis Wayne Newton vs. Brandon James

Sean McFly vs. Darryl Devine

Suzanne Brazzle vs. Lauren Easter

Plus the contract signing for the Tom Gilmore vs. Rich Money Iron Man match

Plus the contract signing for the Tom Gilmore vs. Rich Money Iron Man match

Tough one but I don´t see much co-operation happening on the face side so I give this one to heels as a result.

Another tough one as Greed might be big enough name now to go over Eisen (he already did go over Vengeance). I see Eisen as bigger name still though so I go with him.

Doing more.

Hayes might be getting a push but I think that he would go over someone little bit lower on the standings before beating Law so maybe a competive DQ loss after he uses mist again?

Andrews might be out of the dog house but Frehley is too much too soon for him.

And yet another tough one. Could see this one going either way and there´s even possible that this one could set-up a feud between teammates as Faith and RDJ just clashed with each other´s and Machines will do so soon too. I go with the two legends simply because I think that Machines losing would build tension between them and that would make the title match more interesting.

Another too much too soon match as Newton just haven´t had enough build-up to go over James.

Devine has a long way to go before he´s on McFly´s level.

Brazzle is the one who has title shot coming.

Quick Update:

It's been a busy week - I've been to the Olympics twice, and been busy at work to make up for the time off :p

Then, last night, as I was writing up the last segment of Supreme TV, my computer got infected with a virus that's locked me out. I'm working on its removal now, but we'll have to see if it's screwed things up on my laptop. My main worry is that I had to CAD out of TEW in the middle of booking Uprising. Hopefully it's not fouled up any files, and I can hopefully use the backup if there are any problems...

The virus seems to be awkward rather than destructive, but I've run two virus and malware scans and not removed it so far, so it's stubborn. I'm normally pretty good at evading these things, but this is the most trouble I've had since inheriting a PC from a guy who, perversely, was IT Support where I worked...

no chance that John wins this match

total toss up here but I am going with Maverick for the win if Giedroyc wins I wont be disapointed though.

Christian and Ricky on the same team you cant mess with that.

Big fan of Davis Wayne Newton I have been pushing him hard in my CGC save and although he is going up against BRandon James I have a feeling that Davis can get the job done.

Right, all seems okay. If you don't hear from me again, though, I've given up rather than put another eighteen hours into scanning and re-scanning and re-re-scanning...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Z_SWF_Supreme.jpg

Supreme Wrestling Federation presents: Supreme TV

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011

Your announcers:

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DuaneFry.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SaraSilver.jpg

Duane Fry – Sara Silver

Duane:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Supreme TV. I’m Duane Fry, and-

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EmmaChase.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EricEisen.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpg

Duane:
-we have guests, apparently.

Eric:
We as may well get started now. Tonight you will see a clear display of dominance by the Inner Circle. We’re here to set out clearly how much we’re going to spoil anyone else’s plans for the coming months and years.

James:
Between my intellect and explosive power, Eric Eisen’s experience and cunning, Marat Khoklov’s incredible strength and endurance, the sheer brute force of Runaway Train, the athleticism and potential of Swoop McCarthy and the charm, brilliance and beauty of Emma Chase, we are a force unmatched in the history of professional wrestling.

McCarthy:
Better for all of you to recognise and accept that fact then to try and fight it. In two weeks’ time we’ll be standing here again with the World, Chaos and Tag Team titles. It’s only a matter of time before we have all the gold.

Eric:
I have to say, it’s all pretty inevitable. The only way that gold leaves our hands is if one of us defeats another. Once Brandon beats whoever next week, that World title is staying with us for a long, long time...

James:
So send out our first challenge. This night is going to be one for the record books.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RockyGolden.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Liberty.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Valiant.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EmmaSmall.jpg

What started as a wild brawl never really evolved into anything else – Khoklov’s presence prevented the referee from trying to impose much order. The huge Russian glared at the official whenever he wasn’t busy delivering huge punches to the body and faces of his opponents. Only the quick movement of his opponents prevented him focusing on any one of them – but that left them vulnerable to the well-practised team moves of Train and Swoop. Golden seemed to be a particular favourite of the duo, with Train nearly breaking him in half with a shoulder tackle that was followed up by a second-rope legdrop from Swoop. As Wall of Muscle blocked off Golden’s team-mates, Khoklov lined Golden up and hammered him with a Russian Lariat for the win.

Duane:
Teamwork makes the difference.

Sara:
Teamwork – and a Russian Giant.

Winners: Wall of Muscle (B)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnMaverick.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AnaGarcia.jpg

Backstage, and John Maverick was on his way to the ring when Ana Garcia ran up to him.

Ana:
John, we’ve been trying to find out all week: How’s Sean Deeley doing after being misted by William Hayes last week?

Maverick glared at her, and walked off.

Sara:
That’s obviously a sore topic for the Canadian star. We’ll see Maverick in a rare singles match – next!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnMaverick.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackGiedroyc1.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/NemesisSmall.jpg

Maverick looks like he has a point to prove – he was a singles champion in Canada before coming south with Deeley early last year to take a run at the tag titles. I’m sure he hasn’t forgotten- Whoa!

Before the bell had finished sounding, Maverick rocked Giedroyc with a hard back-hand strike that left the Wrath of God reeling. Pursuing his advantage, Maverick tried to take the match to the mat, and succeeded in locking Giedroyc down with an armbar. With Nemesis glowering at ringside, Giedroyc endured the technician’s best efforts, but inch by inch managed to claw his way to the ropes – at the cost of a usable arm, which became apparent as he stood up with it hanging by his side.

But Giedroyc has never been a quitter, and even with one arm out of commission, he took the fight to Maverick, using everything else he could to hurt the Canadian star. The two men fought tooth and claw, with Giedroyc’s high-impact style keeping Maverick from locking him down again – but his injured arm preventing him from forming a meaningful advantage until, almost from nowhere, he caught Maverick with a hard boot to the gut and rocked him with a Crashing On for the pin.

Duane:
What a match! And Deeley might want to hurry back – on this evidence, Maverick might now want to come back to the tag division!

Winner: Jack Giedroyc (A)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackGiedroyc1.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Nemesis.jpg

Maverick was left in the ring as Nemesis and Giedroyc walked away, heads bowed and deep in conversation.

Duane:
I’d love to know what those two talk about... actually, it might be best for me if I keep my nose out of their business.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RickLaw.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/WilliamHayes.jpg

Sara:
Law looks ready to make Hayes serve some hard time.

Duane:
I note that the referee is checking Hayes for concealed weapons – will he check his mouth as well?

At Law’s insistence the referee did just that, and found nothing. As he turned to report his findings to Law, Hayes struck with an overhand right that caught the distracted Law flush in the face. Stunned, Law staggered back and Hayes followed him closely, pushing the referee out of his way. Law had to defend himself, covering up as Hayes fired in kicks and punches, trying to breach his guard. After a few moments, however, Law launched himself forward, tackling Hayes and bearing him to the ground. Law fought hard to try and pin Hayes down, but the Japanophile was able to wrest himself free. Springing up behind Law Hayes tried for a roundhouse kick, but Law was alert to the move and grabbed Hayes foot, turning and twisting him through a dragon whip that sent Hayes halfway across the ring. As Law advanced, Hayes was quick to his feet and delivered a low dropkick that sent Law stumbling into the corner. Before he could react, Hayes closed in and began firing in kicks to Law’s ribs and arms, landing hit after hit after hit before, eventually, the referee had no option but to call for the bell.

Sara:
Hayes has been disqualified!

Duane:
It seems like William Hayes is as mad as hell – and he’s not going to take any more!

Winner: Rick Law (B+)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RickLaw.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/WilliamHayes.jpg

The referee tried to back Hayes away from Law, but ended up shoved aside for his troubles. As Law pushed himself upright, Hayes reared back and-

Sara:
The mist again!

Duane:
William Hayes claims his second victim in as many weeks! What the hell has happened to this guy?

Sara:
You could say that it was ‘only’ green mist... but I’m not sure Rick Law can tell the difference right now.

As Law writhed on the mat, and Hayes scowled down at him...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackBruce.jpg

Sara:
Here comes Jack Bruce!

Hayes spun around to meet the incoming Long Island Angel, and as Bruce dived under the ropes and sprang to his feet he was forced to rear back as Hayes sprayed a second blast of mist at him. The distraction allowed Hayes to make his escape, leaving Bruce to check on Law. As Bruce used a bottle of water to rinse out Law’s eyes, Hayes backed up the ramp, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, and looking very pleased with himself.

Sara:
What sort of man takes pleasure from that?

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EricEisen.jpg

Eric Eisen was already in the ring as John Greed’s music played. The Eighth Deadly Sin stepped out onto the ramp, mic in hand.

Greed:
Eric Eisen... You should be aware that you came close to being one of the men I targeted. Your sin, it scarcely needs saying, is pride.

In the ring, Eric nodded and beamed.

Greed:
You have your Billion Dollar Belt that you deign to offer to challengers at your discretion. Your pride is such that if you can’t hold a real title, you still need to look as though you are a champion.

In the ring, Eric smirked. He mouthed
I am a champion.

Greed:
That remains to be seen. You assume that Spencer Spade cannot defeat you, that he is too young to pose a challenge. But in youth there is much to be admired. Spencer Spade – and his associates – know that they have to fight to the top. They know that there is much that they do
not
know. They do not assume superiority where none exists. There is much you could learn from the youth of this company, Eric Eisen. Alas, I think my words are lost on you...

In the ring, Eric laughed and beckoned Greed down the aisle.

Greed:
So be it...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EricEisen.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EmmaSmall.jpg

Sara:
Eric looks confident – does he know who John Greed has beaten over the last few months? He was even holding his own against Brandon James until Jack Giedroyc got involved.

Duane:
I don’t think Eric cares – he’s the Supremacist, and this is his playground.

Neither man managed to establish a clear lead in the early going. Eisen even gave Greed a nod of acknowledgement after a few minutes of largely fruitless pursuit of the Eighth Deadly Sin.

Duane:
How touching – like a pat on the head. I’m sure John Greed feels warm inside.

Eric was obviously confident of success, and went so far as to laugh as Greed avoided an attempt at a Supremacy. A second attempt was more successful, but Greed twisted at the last second and took the impact on his arm rather than his head. He was disoriented enough to be covered by Eisen – but kicked out narrowly on two. Eric argued with the referee, claiming the count was slow, but as he did so-

Sara:
Roll-up by Greed!

The referee dropped to the mat, and slapped the mat three times as Eric fought futilely to escape Greed’s grip.

Sara:
Eric loses! After all his big talk, he was beaten by John Greed!

Winner: John Greed (B+)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SuzanneBrazzle.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GraceHarper.jpg

Backstage, Suzanne Brazzle marched up to Grace Harper.

Brazzle:
What was that last week?

Harper:
That was honesty. Try it sometime, Suzanne. Like admitting you’ve got no right to just walk back in here and take that title shot.

Brazzle:
I was the champion – I get an automatic rematch!

Harper:
You got creamed by Bomb!

Harper jabbed a finger in Brazzle’s face.

Harper:
Bomb beat you so badly that you spent a week in hospital and three more weeks on the bench. While everyone else has been busy upping their game, you were sitting at home reading
50 Shades of Grey
!

Brazzle flushed red.

Tamara:
She’s got a point.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TamaraMcFly.jpg

Brazzle:
Keep your nose out of this, McFly.

Tamara:
This is as much my business as anyone else’s, Suzanne. I’m in the race to be number one contender – a position that
no-one
thinks you deserve to hold.

Brazzle looked from Harper to McFly and back again.

Brazzle:
So, it’s like that, is it?

She glared at Harper.

Brazzle:
There’s no room for friends after all.

Tamara:
There’s only room for one person at the very top.

Brazzle:
Then I’ll have to show you that I deserve that spot more than anyone.

Turning on her heel she strode off, leaving Harper and McFly momentarily united.

Duane:
I’m surprised it’s taken Brazzle so long to realise that it’s lonely at the top – because more often then not you’ve got to climb over everyone else to get there.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RickyDaleJohnson.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrentHill.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JohnAnderson.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/HannahSmall.jpg

Sara:
Here we have a match featuring two teams at odds with one another – Faith and Johnson at Supreme Challenge two weeks ago, and Anderson and Hill at Welcome to the Jungle in two weeks’ time.

The Machines at first seemed to be easily working through any problems they may have had as a result of their upcoming match. However, their tactic seemed to lie in going for a quick win, perhaps sensing that their older opponents might not last the pace if it was ratcheted up.

Duane:
The Machines are no spring chickens – but they’ve got years on the Last Outlaws.

However, both Faith and Johnson have always had great endurance, and although they took some lumps they were never in much danger of defeat. Sensing this, the Machines held a brief consultation and switched tack, trying to take the fight to the mat. Once again, however, they found themselves stymied by the experience of Faith and Johnson, who held the Machines at bay without taking too much damage.

As the match continued, it was clear that the Machines’ lack of success was making the duo lose patience, and their exchanges quickly became barked – and biting. For Faith and Johnson, no further invite was necessary as they drove a wedge between the two still further, separating them and preventing them from using their long-practised teamwork before Johnson picked up the win over Anderson with a Southern Justice.

Duane:
Another great match here on Supreme TV, and we have Ana Garcia standing by with Chris Morrisette for a reaction to his challengers’ defeat at the hands of Christian Faith and Ricky Dale Johnson.

Winners: Faith and Johnson (A)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AnaGarcia.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/ChrisMorrisette.jpg

Ana:
Chris, having watched that last match, what’s your view on the Machines?

Morrisette:
They can’t win. If they can’t be united against a common foe in a tag match, what chance do they have against me next week?

He smirked as he adjusted the North American title on his shoulder.

Morrisette:
This is going to be fun.

His smile widening, he turned to walk off, but-

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TroyTornado.jpg

Tornado:
Do you really think it’ll be that easy?

Morrisette raised an eyebrow.

Morrisette:
Easy? No. But I’m counting on having advantages of my own to counter their numbers.

Tornado:
Underestimating the Machines?

Tornado shook his head.

Tornado:
I would have thought better of you, Morrisette. When the Succession came in, you fought us hard for your place. Now-

He reached out and tapped the North American title.

Tornado:
-you’ve let success go to your head. Your difficult second album is coming up – defending a title is a lot harder than winning one.

Morrisette:
As far as I can tell, Tornado, you don’t know
anything
about holding a title.

Slowly, Tornado smiled.

Tornado:
I’ve been a champion before – and whether it’s title belts or gold records, I know about winning. You just got to watch the Machines take on two of the toughest wrestlers around. I don’t think it’s fair that you go into your triangle match with them without having a warm-up match of your own. Meet me in the ring next week,
champ
. Just for once, I’ll play a support act to set you up for the main show.

Morrisette smiled once more, wider than ever.

Morrisette:
I’ll see you next week, Troy. I’ll even put the title on the line, what with you being a big star and everything.

He walked off, leaving Tornado looking annoyed.

Duane:
I think Morrisette is lining himself up for a big fall.

Sara:
But he has a point – the Machines should have been united against the two legends, but if they can’t get on the same page in a tag match, well, Chris might just be able to watch as they beat one another.

Duane:
Provided
he can get past Troy Tornado – something not many men have been able to do so far. But we can go now for an update on the condition of Rick Law.

The scene switched to the arena’s medical centre where Liberty was lingering in the doorway.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RickLaw.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Liberty.jpg

Liberty:
Doc, how’s he doing?

Doctor:
Mr Law will be fine. I am not unfamiliar with the effects of the various mists – I thought it prudent to familiarise myself with them, just in case. The green mist is painful, but he should be back to normal inside twenty-four hours.

Law:
Good. I want Hayes.

Devine:
Hayes can wait.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JayChord.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DarrylDevine.jpg

Liberty:
What do you two want?

Devine:
Progress, status, and gold – and the way I see it, we can do our level best to get those by getting past you two, once and for all, to show what kind of impact we can make.

Law:
This isn’t the time-

Liberty:
No, Rick, let me take this. Boys, you’re a drag, always harshing our buzz – and right now there’s not much buzz and you boys are a whole lot of harsh. We walked this long and winding road once before – why would we roll down it a second time?

Chord:
We’re not talking a tag match this time. Singles matches, next Tuesday.

Law:
Fine by me. I need to get warmed up before I go after Hayes. Just a friendly warning to you gentlemen, though – any sign of illegal weaponry, and I’ll come down on you with the full force of the law.

Liberty:
Cool.

He looked at Devine and Chord, sizing them up.

Liberty:
The Man has said his peace, now I’ll say mine. You bring your bad vibes to Supreme TV next week, and we’ll do our groovy thing and leave you with an almighty come down.

Chord:
Liberty, whatever decade your brain thinks it’s in, tell it to wake up and smell something other than the funny smoke. Your time is over – and I’m looking forward to putting you down and out for good. It’s time for people like me to take over this company, and right now you’re standing in my way.

Liberty:
Dude, you got yourself a match for next week. Now hit the bricks – the doc’s got to fix my buddy’s eyes so he can mash your buddy too.

Devine and Chord walked off.

Law:
Don’t take Chord lightly. He’s got a black heart.

Liberty:
Brother, I remember his father – and he ain’t his father.

Law:
No, he’s not... but don’t make the mistake of thinking that he’s not dangerous. Rip stopped when he DDT’d Sam Strong on the concrete once. I don’t think Jay knows the meaning of ‘enough’.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/AaronAndrews.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SteveFrehley.jpg

Sara:
It’s a gutsy move on Andrews’ part, accepting this match.

Duane:
Gutsy, sure, but not too smart. One Shatter Kick, and Andrews could be knocked back to the middle of last month – and he wasn’t enjoying himself too much back then.

That seemed to be Steve Frehley’s thinking, as within thirty seconds of the bell he whipped Andres into the corner. As Andrews stumbled out, Frehley tried to land a Shatter Kick, but Andrews had enough about him to duck the move. He peppered Frehley with punches, but that just seemed to anger the Dark Destroyer. Frehley grabbed Andrews wrist, yanked him sideways to throw him off balance, and then turned him inside out with a short-arm clothesline.

Andrews tried to fight back, but it was clear that he’d been dizzied by the abrupt blows from Frehley. A dropkick attempt was swatted away and as Andrews tried to get to his feet Frehley seized him and hurled him over his head with a high back suplex. After that the sneering Frehley stalked Andrews, sizing him up and as he eventually regained his feet Frehley swept him up and spun him out with a Frehley’s Comet for the win.

Sara:
A valiant effort by Andrews, but Frehley was just too much to handle tonight.

Duane:
The Dark Destroyer is in the sort of form that just can’t be denied right now. Who’s going to stop him?

Winner: Steve Frehley (B)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SteveFrehley.jpg

Frehley called for a mic and stood in the centre of the ring, one foot planted on Andrews’ chest.

Frehley:
Tom Gilmore, Rich Money, Brandon James even. Take note of what I did to this kid, and imagine what I can do to you – and what I
will
do to you, as soon as I get my hands on you. I’ve had that title around my waist once. It
will
happen again. Don’t doubt it – it ain’t a boast when you’re that damned good.

Spiking the mic into the mat, he left the ring and the still form of Aaron Andrews behind.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SuzanneBrazzle.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/LaurenEaster.jpg

Duane:
And we’re delighted to be joined on commentary by Cherry Bomb.

Bomb:
You should be.

Brazzle and Easter locked up and spent several moments jostling, instinctively countering one another’s attempts at taking control with an ease born of long familiarity with each other. Eventually Easter grabbed Brazzle’s hair and yanked her to the mat.

Bomb:
I wouldn’t do that. I beat people, I don’t cheat them.

Brazzle wasn’t in the mood to take it lying down, however. She caught Easter with a knee to the head, and nearly took the win with a small package. Easter managed to escape, and went on the offensive, but Brazzle caught her with a forearm to the jaw that staggered her, leaving her prey to a huge backbreaker that sent her rolling out of the ring. When Brazzle followed her out of the ring, Easter feigned injury, luring her in before she sucker-punched her. Anger contorting her face, Easter sent Brazzle crashing into the crowd barrier before grabbing a camera cable and wrapping it around Brazzle’s throat, causing the referee to quickly call for the disqualification.

Winner: Suzanne Brazzle (B)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SuzanneBrazzle.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/LaurenEaster.jpg

The bell seemed to bring Easter to her senses as she quickly loosened her grip on the cable before yanking it tight a second time as she crouched down beside Brazzle.

Easter:
Harper’s right – you get the spotlight all the time. Enjoy it while it lasts, blondie. I want that title back, and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.

Releasing the cable, Easter seemed to have finished with Brazzle – but instead she grabbed the connected camera from the cameraman and hurled it at Brazzle. As Easter stood over her felled opponent...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JoanneRodriguez.jpg

...Joanne Rodriguez charged down the aisle, backing Easter off.

Rodriguez:
Get away from her, Lauren. Jealousy is ugly, no matter how you try and dress it up.

Tamara:
She has a point, though.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TamaraMcFly.jpg

Tamara McFly stood at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand.

Tamara:
Suzanne didn’t do anything to deserve her rematch. If she let herself get so badly beaten that she couldn’t come back inside of a month, then you have to wonder if she should even risk going up against Bomb again.

Bomb:
The girl has a point.

Sara:
There’s no need to sound so pleased about it.

Bomb:
Why not? My peers are recognising how good I am. Good for them. With luck, they’ll be inspired to catch me up.

Tamara:
I’m not the kind of person who jumps people from behind to weaken them before a match – and I don’t give up on matches before they’re over.

She cast a withering look at Easter, who responded with a careless shrug.

Tamara:
But I don’t see any reason why we should hold back with a title shot on the line. Let’s make the four corners match a no-DQ match. There’s four of us – no-one’s at a disadvantage in that sort of scenario, and that way the one who wants it most can do whatever it takes to win.

Easter:
Excellent.

Rodriguez looked conflicted, then:

Rodriguez:
That’s fine by me.

Easter:
And I doubt Harper will object, either. She wants the spotlight, just as much as I do.

Tamara:
Good. And I’ll give you fair warning – I won’t need weapons. There’s all sorts of moves I know that will make you beg for mercy, and if I don’t have to worry about rules, then I can use
each
and
every
one of them.

Rodriguez helped Brazzle up, and the women departed. At the announcers’ table, Bomb was smirking widely.

Bomb:
It’s survival of the fittest, and whoever’s best is next in line for me.

Duane:
If you can get past Suzanne Brazzle.

Bomb:
You might say that I’m quietly confident about that...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Name.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DavisWayneNewton.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EmmaSmall.jpg

Sara:
Davis Wayne Newton is being called by some of our fans the ‘leader of Generation Supreme’.

Duane:
I don’t know what Spencer Spade would say about that.

Sara:
Well, maybe – but it’s interesting that we’ve not heard too much from the group since their big reveal two weeks ago. They really don’t seem to be functioning like a typical stable at all.

Brandon James has been one of their most vocal critics – or perhaps it’s fair to say, he’s been his own biggest proponent. He doesn’t see a threat in Generation Supreme.

Sara:
That could be a mistake – at least for tonight. Newton has been working hard with Sean McFly, and the American Tiger is one of the few men who’s beaten Big Money.

James opened cagily, feinting lunges to see how Newton would react. Newton didn’t buy into the false attacks, perhaps seeing that James wasn’t committing fully – and when James did spring forward with a clothesline, Newton slipped out of the way. However, Newton’s evasion relied on perfect timing, and on the next attempt James caught him a glancing blow – and from Big Money, it had the same impact as a haymaker from a normal man.

James took control of the match, hurling Newton around the ring before nearly ending the match in short order with a Big Money Move – only for Newton to drop out of the way. In doing so, he yanked the second rope down and sent James through to the outside. Taking a moment to gather his wits, Newton climbed through the ropes. As James got to his feet, the Triple Threat leapt off the ring apron with a Kitozon Press to plaster James across the ringside area. Emma Chase had to dive out of the way to avoid being hit.

Duane:
A big risk from Newton – but against James he won’t be able to hit
often
, so he has to hit
hard
!

Back in the ring, Newton tried to hold James down, working over his legs with an ankle lock, and focusing on his neck as well. James was able to shrug him off, but Newton was persistent, and James couldn’t keep him at bay for long enough to take the advantage. That is, until Newton tried to apply a wristlock. Grabbing Newton’s head with his free hand, James drove him face first into a turnbuckle. As Newton recoiled, James launched into a Big Money Move that sent Newton flying into the opposite corner. The pinfall – once James had followed Chase’s instructions to drag Newton away from the ropes – was all but academic.

Sara:
Great effort from the youngster – but Brandon James is tuning up for a World title match, and I’d say he’s about ready.

Winner: Brandon James (B+)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DavisWayneNewton.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrandonJames.jpg

Big Money stood over the fallen body of his opponent, chest heaving, a wide smile on his face.

Duane:
He doesn’t look satisfied...

Reaching down, he scooped up Newton and hurled him back across the ring with an overhead slam.

Sara:
Oh come on – enough is enough!

Lining up, James sighted in on Newton and as the young Canadian got to his feet James launched himself forward, snapping Newton’s head back with a brutal clothesline. Newton dropped like a stone as James, wide-eyed and teeth bared, dropped into a crouch.

Sara:
Not again-

McCarthy:
Stop!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JamesHernandez.jpg

Duane:
What?

Hernandez raced down the aisle, a steel chair in his hands, and dived under the ropes to stand over Newton, protecting him from the rampaging Big Money.

McCarthy:
Brandon, stand down! Let me speak to Brandon James, not the Big Cat!

James glared at Hernandez, seemingly ready to take the steel chair to take out the man holding it, as well as the slowly-recovering Newton.

McCarthy:
Money, Brandon, money!

Slowly he swung his head to look at McCarthy as Emma Chase rounded the ring to demand an explanation. McCarthy waved her off.

McCarthy:
I’m doing what
you
should be doing, Emma – protecting our investment! Now quiet down, and let me talk to Brandon.

He turned back to James.

McCarthy:
Take out Newton, take out one of the people making a buzz here in the SWF, and see how long you hold onto that Call of Destiny contract. Tyler will do it – you know he will. You’ll find yourself in a battle royal next week, alone and outnumbered because he’ll find some excuse to punish you. Don’t do it, Brandon – wait ‘til you’ve got the gold, then splatter Newton across the ring again as your first defence.

In the ring, Hernandez was helping Newton to his feet, and through the ropes, one eye still on Brandon James. James, for his part, was slowly rising to his feet. McCarthy relinquished the mic to Emma.

Chase:
Swoop... may be right. Let’s leave Newton alone. For now.

She cast a thoughtful look at McCarthy.

Chase:
Good work, Swoop. Quick thinking – and Newton gets to walk out tonight, not get carried out...

McCarthy returned the look with a blank face.

McCarthy:
It’s all about the money, Emma.

Brandon James climbed through the ropes and joined his Inner Circle allies.

James:
Well done, Swoop. You’re progressing. Tonight you can have my win bonus, and my thanks. Next week you can join me in the match I’m planning on having.

McCarthy:
Well, thanks. Happy to help. Who’s the match with?

James threw an arm around McCarthy’s shoulders.

James:
Walk with me, Swoop...

The Inner Circle trio walked off, leaving Hernandez and Newton behind.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DuaneStone.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/EddStone.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JoeyDeColt.jpg

Sean McFly, Duane and Edd Stone and Joey DeColt were watching on a monitor backstage.

Keith:
You didn’t feel the need to rush out there and save the boy?

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MattGauge.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/GregGauge.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SamKeith.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/KCGlenn.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SpencerSpade.jpg

McFly:
We were on our way – James and Swoop got there first.

Keith laughed.

Keith:
Tell Davis that he could have learned how to avoid that – and that when he wants to start his lessons, he can come and join the Proving Ground to make real progress.

DeColt:
Easy, Sean.

He put a hand on McFly’s shoulder, but McFly shrugged it off.

McFly:
This is no time for joking, Sam.

Keith:
Newton’s not seriously hurt. He’s taken his lumps, and hopefully he’s learned a lesson. You can’t protect him, Sean, not in this business. He has to take a beating, and if he’s lucky then next time he won’t take it as badly. Now, we have training. See you next week, Sean.

He walked off, leading his protégés behind him.

Edd:
He’s right.

McFly:
I know.

Duane:
And he’s got under your skin.

McFly:
I know that too.

Duane:
Don’t sweat it, Sean. Keith’s always been an ass. If Davis wants to learn from him, well, that’s up to him – he might just learn how to not let Keith get to him.

McFly laughed shortly.

McFly:
Yeah, okay, point taken... Let’s go and check on Davis, then I’ve got my match.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/-vs.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/DarrylDevine.jpg

Sara:
Darryl Devine said earlier that he wants to make the big impression he’s been trying for this last year. Beating Sean McFly would do that in an instant – Triple D could catapult himself into the main event with one Devine Dream Drop tonight.

Duane:
But you have to think that McFly is watching the main event match – or matches – next week very closely. He’s been a World champion before, and no doubt wants the title again.

McFly started confidently, quickly taking the lead with a go-behind into a back suplex. Devine was on the back foot for some time, but a rake of the eyes bought him some breathing space. As McFly tried to clear his vision, Devine nailed a beautiful dropkick that sent McFly crashing through the ropes to the arena floor. Devine then followed Newton’s earlier example by leaping onto McFly from the ring apron, sandwiching him against the crowd barrier.

Duane:
Devine’s taking control of this match. A Dream Drop could put him on Dream Street!

Devine threw McFly back into the ring and scrambled up the turnbuckle, taking aim as McFly struggled onto his hands and knees. As Devine leapt off the top rope, however, McFly moved quickly clear and Devine crash landed.

Sara:
Veteran experience from McFly with that move. They don’t hand that out for free the first time you get in the ring.

McFly was able to take back control of the match from Devine, upending the younger man as he tried to recover before pinning him to the mat with a headlock to earn a breather. Devine tried to fight free, but McFly was able to use deft positioning to hold him in check and work over his neck. When Devine managed to escape, he was clearly suffering and struggled to get his arms up.

Duane:
Clever strategy by McFly – Devine may be in too much pain to offer much offence from this point.

Devine did manage to hold McFly at bay with some hard kicks, and scored again with a dropkick, but he struggled to get to his feet after landing hard on his weakened neck and shoulders. McFly moved swiftly to capitalise, stunning Devine with a fireman’s carry takeover, before getting into position to deliver a DeLorean Driver for the win.

Sara:
McFly wins – and Devine can dream for another week. He has Rick Law in seven days’ time, but for Sean McFly the attention turns to Sam Keith once more.

Duane:
But stay with us, because we’re about to get the contract signing for the SWF World title Iron Man match in nine nights’ time!

Winner: Sean McFly (A)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MrEricTyler.jpg

Mr Tyler stood in the ring, a table in front of him with two chairs on one side and one on the other.

Mr Tyler:
Unfortunately, Rick Law isn’t here, so...

He reached under the table and pulled out a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. He stared at it for a moment.

Mr Tyler:
Yeah. Old Faithful. Now, introducing the challenger, Rich Money.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Money was dressed in a charcoal grey suit, his expression stern as he walked down the aisle and climbed through the ropes. Passing Mr Tyler he took a seat in the solo chair and picked a microphone up off the table.

Money:
Before I sign anything – before you even bring out the other guy – I have something I want to say.

Mr Tyler raised an eyebrow, but shrugged.

Mr Tyler:
The floor is yours, Rich.

Money:
I am the biggest name in this business, the reigning SWF World champion for sixteen of the last eighteen months. I am the greatest wrestler in the world and I
will
sign this contract. I will sign it better than anyone could – my penmanship is as unparalleled as my wrestling ability. When this contract is signed, it will know it’s been signed... but don’t mistake that for satisfaction or happiness on my part,
Mr
Tyler.

Mr Tyler:
Spit it out, Rich.

Money:
I should be
wrestling
, boss man. It’s what I do better than anyone else. Gilmore would be an acceptable substitute, but he’s not competing either.

Mr Tyler:
Given that you both have an Iron Man match next week, I would have thought that a night off would have suited you-

Gilmore:
I don’t say this often, but I agree with Money.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TomGilmore.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Jessie.jpg

The World champion and his wife appeared at the top of the ramp. They made their way down to the ring, and sat down in the pair of chairs.

Money:
You do, do you?

Gilmore:
Yes. I’m a wrestler – I’m the World champion. I spent ten years clawing my way to the top, and I want to enjoy it. Coming out here just to sign a piece of paper-

He picked up the clipboard with the piece of paper on it, and waved it in the air.

Gilmore:
-isn’t what I’m here for. I know you want to make money off me being champion, and that’s fine. Put me in big-money matches on pay-per-view – but don’t try and keep me off shows to protect me, Mr Tyler. I’m at my best when I’m competing every night.

Mr Tyler:
Fine. You can both have matches next week, and to make up for depriving you of matches tonight, you can both fight on Uprising tomorrow. Money, you get Aaron Andrews. Gilmore, you get Matt Gauge.

The crowd cheered the announcement of the two contests, particularly the second one. Mr Tyler tapped his chin thoughtfully with the pommel of the baseball bat.

Mr Tyler:
But let me give you something to think about. I’m been down this road before – maybe not for a company as big as the SWF, but I’ve been the champion. I know what the demands are like, and I know they’re even tougher at this level. It’s easy to run yourself into the ground. Money, you should be grateful for an easier ride while you don’t have the belt. Gilmore, you haven’t been champion for long enough to realise just how rough it can be. But if you’re determined to kill yourselves, then I’m hardly in a position to tell you that you can’t – just that maybe you
shouldn’t

James:
Spare them your addle-minded reminiscences, Eric.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/SwoopMcCarthy.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RunawayTrain.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MaratKhoklov.jpg

Brandon James, Swoop McCarthy, Runaway Train and Marat Khoklov walked down the aisle. James entered the ring as the others surrounded the ring.

James:
I remember your last title run in Philly. Eleven months, and how many times did you
defend
it? You were so busy protecting your aging carcass, you never dared set foot in the ring until Nemesis finally got to you.

Mr Tyler:
Fun times,
Big Cat
, but that was a lot of years ago. Now, what do you want?

James:
I wanted to stop you trying to talk sense into these two. An Iron Man match is great, but why run any risks I don’t need to? Let them kill themselves and each other, and I’ll pick up the pieces – and the World title – next Thursday.

Money:
Yes, because you’ve had so much success cashing in so far, haven’t you? He stopped you once-

He pointed at Gilmore, who glared at James.

Money:
-and McFly stopped you the second time. What makes you think this time is going to be any different?

James:
Simple. This time-

He threw his mic at Money, who batted it away. The distraction was enough that it allowed James to launch himself across the table and tackle Money. As Gilmore jumped to his feet, Train and Khoklov climbed through the ropes and stopped him intervening. Gilmore pushed Jessie behind him as the two monsters closed in on him.

Money was fighting back, but Swoop McCarthy entered the ring and stopped him cold with a kick to the head. As Gilmore covered Jessie’s escape, Train lunged at him, wrapping his arms around Gilmore’s waist. Gilmore fired off a series of elbows to Train’s face, but the former World champion hoisted him up in the air for Khoklov to fire off a huge right hook that snapped Gilmore’s head back. Immediately he hung limp in Train’s arms, before being dumped like trash onto the mat.

Outside the ring Mr Tyler was calling for help from security, but the uniformed personnel seemed reluctant to enter the ring. Train and Khoklov hung over the ropes, scowling down the aisle at them.

Sara:
If Rick Law were here, this wouldn’t be happening.

Duane:
Maybe the Inner Circle should slip William Hayes some cash as well.

In the ring, Swoop was holding a stunned Money in a crouching bearhug as James ran to the ropes, before leaping at Money with a clothesline that drove him down to the mat. Standing up he gestured to Train and Khoklov, the former of whom picked up and tossed the three chairs from the ring as James smirked at Mr Tyler, who glowered up at him, helpless, from ringside.

Duane:
Not even he’s going to be stupid enough to go all in against the Inner Circle – old faithful or not.

James picked up the contract and produced a pen from his coat pocket. Train and McCarthy, meanwhile, dragged Money and Gilmore into position alongside Khoklov.

Sara:
Look at Jessie. She can see what’s going to happen here – we all can. But what can she do?

Khoklov seized each man around the throat, his huge hands nearly reaching all the way around. With barely a grunt of effort he hoisted Gilmore and Money into the air before chokeslamming them both through the table as Jessie shrieked at ringside.

The crowd rained boos on the Inner Circle quartet as Khoklov dusted off his hands dismissively. James crouched down next to Money, picking up one hand and folding it around his pen. Holding Money’s hand, he made a clumsy X on the contract, before moving on to Gilmore and doing the same with him. He tossed the ‘signed’ contract onto the wreckage of the table between the two men before retrieving his microphone.

James:
-I have insurance.

He laughed heartily as the other members of the Inner Circle formed up around him, Marat Khoklov looming directly over his shoulder.

Duane:
As if Brandon James wasn’t bad enough – whoever wins the Iron Man match is all but guaranteed a short reign. Folks, join us next week for what might be the last ever show without the World title under the Inner Circle’s control...

Overall: B+
(10.91 on WGN America)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Z_SWF_Uprising.jpg</span><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Supreme Wrestling Federation presents: Uprising</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Wednesday, 3rd August 2012</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The night’s opening contest, a four corners tag match pitting the California Fly Boys against the Samoan Swat Machines, Supply & Demand and Devine & Chord, descended into chaos when then Inner Circle crashed the match and wiped out several of the competitors (B-)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Vixxens title pursuer Joanne Rodriguez stepped up her claims for contention by scoring a win over the youngster Amber Allen with a J-Rocker (B-)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In a battle of brother pairings, Big Time clashed with the Flying Stones, with the Canadians taking the win with an Alabaster Agony from Duane on Brett for the submission (B, 3 pts)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Youngster Ash Campbell squared up to Steve “Wrestling” Flash, who showed just how he got that name when he took his opponent apart in just a few minutes, ending the contest with a Flash Bang ©</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In trios action Greg Gauge, Spencer Spade and KC Glenn of the Proving Ground lined up against Marc DuBois, Valiant and James Hernandez. It was Gauge who picked up the win, going over DuBois with the much-feared Proton Lock (B)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Grace Harper continued to make her case for a Vixxens title shot as she overcame Nadia Snow with a Grace Under Fire ©</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The Heart of Darkness duo of Vengeance and Primus have clearly not been on the same page of late, and that was exemplified here as they scarcely communicated en route to their defeat by Morrisette and Marlowe, Marlowe pinning Vengeance after a No Frills Devastation (B, 4 pts)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Suzanne Brazzle then took on Cherry Bomb’s protégé Melody Cuthill, putting in a fine effort to eventually overcome the hard-working Cuthill with a Miracle Connection (B-)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In tag action Sara Marie York and Zoe Ammis clashed with Lauren Easter and Tamara McFly. The latter duo overcame their opponents when McFly pinned Ammis after a McFly Roll (C-)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

William Hayes then clashed with Liberty, out to avenge his friend Rick Law. Hayes, however, was ready for the chilled out veteran, emptying a mouthful of blue mist into his opponent’s face with the referee distracted. Liberty teetered, tottered, and then crashed backwards as though poleaxed to allow Hayes to pick up the easy win as the crowd roared their disapproval (B)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Ten-man action followed, with Christian Faith and Sean McFly allied with Gregory Black, Davis Wayne Newton and Joey DeColt against Antonio Maxi Marquez, Steven Parker, the Sharpshooters and Héroe. The seven youngsters all shook hands, and at first left the veterans on the outside, but Faith, McFly and DeColt took up the baton later on as Newton and Black tired, although Black was the one who picked up the with a Fade To Black on Kirk Jameson (B-)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Rich Money then clashed with Aaron Andrews in an outstanding match that had the Perry Hall crowd roaring their appreciation as Double A took the former SWF World champion to the limit, only to be put away at the last with a Money in the Bank (A)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Money then came face to face with Tom Gilmore as the World champion made his entrance. The two men faced off in the aisle, Money smirking as he reached out and tapped the World title hanging on Gilmore’s shoulder. Gilmore slapped Money’s hand away, and replied with a smirk of his own as he held up a single finger, mouthing: 1-0. Gilmore then pushed past the number one contender on his way to the ring.</em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Gilmore and Matt Gauge proceeded to one-up Money and Andrews as they put on a match still greater and producing a still more uproarious crowd response. Gauge looked like a genuine World title challenger as he clashed with the champion, but the decisive moment came when Gilmore blocked an attempted Neutron Plex and scored with an Anger Management for the win (A)</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Overall: A</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Z_SWF.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p>

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/MrJamesCasey.jpg

Remind me, next time I see Peter Michaels, to shake him firmly by the neck.

Actually, I probably shouldn’t blame Peter. After all, he was just the man with the book back then – he didn’t handle contract renewals as such. He just told the guys doing it how much he wanted to use the worker in question. In this case the worker in question was signed up for 21 months, with a deal that expired five weeks after this year’s Supreme Challenge. Such a deal, I’m told, allowed the worker to leave if he felt that he wasn’t being utilised in the right way.

Such a deal also allows the worker to hold us to ransom, given that he’s in the middle of a big, big push.

I paced back and forth in my office, the tip of my cane hitting the floor with a thump on every second step. Being out of the ring, sat in my chair so much, means my knee’s that much stiffer nowadays. Getting some sort of exercise would help, but I can hardly go for a jog in Central Park. So instead I pace: Step-thump, step-thump, step-thump... All while the seconds tick away.

They’re... Well, they weren’t
late
. Not
late
– but not
early
, either. I’d hoped for early. I’d hoped for a casual ‘yeah, whatever seems right’. I hadn’t
expected
it, but I’d
hoped
. No such luck. GCG had been in touch, and I only know that because they were decent enough to tell us. That, and the splash across the front page of their website announcing the potential signing. They do things differently in Japan.

...step-thump, step-thump, step-thump...

Still, some sign of eagerness would have been nice. Enthusiasm, excitement, earliness... I didn’t think that either of them were the kind to be deliberately late to a meeting, but their lack of earliness told me that they had other options. More than just Japan, I was sure – Tommy wouldn’t miss a chance like this, and I could practically hear the Stones panting in anticipation up in Canada. Sam... well, I’m sure he knew that he wasn’t in the running here, but even so, if we couldn’t nail this contract down then uspw.com and their TV shows would be overrun with insinuations about the falling giant. Knowing Richard, he’d want us to go back to blasting the "old folks' home down south" if they started that again. I’d been able to ease us away from that kind of tit-for-tat bickering before now. Frankly it did us no favours, and only served to legitimise them – but in some respects Richard Eisen thought with his heart, or somewhere a little lower anatomically, anyway.

I stopped, and peered out of the window. Central Park lay before me, and I wondered at how rarely I managed to get out there. I’d have to remedy that. If I couldn’t remedy this situation, Mr Eisen might be willing to make sure of plenty of free time in my future.

I shook my head, trying to clear it of annoying thoughts. Instead, my brain settled on another – Sam Keith, Mr Keep It Close himself, had taken a protégé under his wing. Not KC Glenn, not Davis Wayne Newton, not Kirk Jameson or Jared Johnson... Remmy Honeyman.

Why?

...step-thump, step-thump, step-thump...

I stopped, and stared at my phone, wondering if I’d set it on silent by mistake while fiddling nervously with it earlier. It sat in the middle of my desktop, stark black against the green leather I’d insisted on once I became more comfortable in the office. The desk was otherwise bare. Nothing, not even the upcoming TV negotiations that would hopefully see us back on primetime TV directly opposite TCW, was more important than this meeting, and I wanted no distractions.

...step-thump, step-thump, step-

My phone rang, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I lunged awkwardly across my office, colliding with the desk and sending the phone skittering across its surface. I grabbed it at the last second and slapped it to the side of my head.

It was Jerry. I stared into space for several moments before asking him to repeat everything he’d said. William Hayes, apparently, was agitating for a larger presence on the website in line with his increased exposure. I couldn’t argue with that – putting him over Liberty was a statement of intent, and not one we’d made lightly. I nodded, realised I was on the phone, and told Jerry to work with Hayes to put a better profile together. I also suggested that swf.com run an article on the different types of mist – Hayes would be using at least green, red, blue, black and yellow, and there was no harm in preparing people for the different effects that Hayes’ competitors would be selling.

I turned off the phone, the throbbing ache of my knee making itself known where I’d collided with the desk. Righting myself, and leaning heavily on my cane, I limped around the desk to my chair.

...step...thump...step...thump...

I sat down, and hooked my cane onto the corner of my desk. I regarded its bare expanse. It had, at one time, been the centrepiece of a senatorial office before being removed one night during the handover after an election. Indeed, at one point it was rumoured that it had been a Presidential desk – although I had my doubts. Nonetheless, this desk had borne the weight of history. I hoped that in the next hour or so another – small – piece of history would be made. Either the largest contract that the SWF had ever offered to anyone...

There was a knock at the door, which then swung open as Sophie ushered my guests in.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/TomGilmore.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/Jessie.jpg

...or us agreeing to part ways with the reigning SWF World champion.

I know! How could Sam Keith choose Remmy Honeyman over Jay Chord?:eek:

In all seriousness, it would be a huge loss to the entire storyline if Gilmore left. If you want to mix up your story you could have him leave... Would leave the championship in limbo for maybe Giedroyc to grab it, setting up the feud with John Greed.

<p></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34159" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/JackBruce.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> Supreme TV Preview</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> This is New York’s Finest Jack Bruce, bringing you the latest news from my ongoing World Tour, this week landing in the Mid West at the Iowa State Fayre.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> That foul-mouthed rat William Hayes has been making waves of late, and it’s time for me to play him off the stage. Using that mist of his is like autotune – if he wants to be accepted as a for-real performer, he can’t use shortcuts to try and make up for any shortfall in talent.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> And after last week, Mr Tyler has agreed to demands from all sides to make the main event a triangle tag match. So it will be Brandon James and Swoop McCarthy against Tom Gilmore and his partner Sean McFly, with Rich Money in the mix as well – but he’s keeping his partner under wraps for now. Whoever it is, you know Money won’t have picked anything less than a star turn.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> We’ll have all that, and more, on WGN America tonight. Be sure to tune in!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote> <div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>SWF Supreme TV</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Bali vs. Spencer Spade © – SWF Chaos title – Submission match</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Liberty vs. Jay Chord</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Rick Law vs. Darryl Devine</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Jack Bruce vs. William Hayes</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly vs. Rich Money and ??? vs. Brandon James and Eric Eisen</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Chris Morrisette © vs. Troy Tornado – SWF North American title</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The California Fly Boys vs. Supply & Demand</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Suzanne Brazzle and Joanne Rodriguez vs. Lauren Easter and Tamara McFly</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">Joey DeColt vs. Héroe</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Bali vs. <strong>Spencer Spade ©</strong> – SWF Chaos title – Submission match</p><p>

Liberty vs. <strong>Jay Chord</strong></p><p>

<strong>Rick Law</strong> vs. Darryl Devine</p><p>

<strong>Jack Bruce</strong> vs. William Hayes</p><p>

Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly vs. Rich Money and ??? vs. <strong>Brandon James and Eric Eisen</strong></p><p>

<strong>Chris Morrisette ©</strong> vs. Troy Tornado – SWF North American title</p><p>

The California Fly Boys vs. <strong>Supply & Demand</strong></p><p>

<strong>Suzanne Brazzle and Joanne Rodriguez</strong> vs. Lauren Easter and Tamara McFly</p><p>

<strong>Joey DeColt</strong> vs. Héroe</p>

<p>Bali vs. <strong>Spencer Spade ©</strong> – SWF Chaos title – Submission match</p><p>

<em>Spade retains here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Liberty just lost to Hayes so Chord should be able to go over him too.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rick Law</strong> vs. Darryl Devine</p><p>

<em>Since I had Chord winning the last match I go with Law here to keep things even.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Bruce </strong>vs. William Hayes</p><p>

<em>Doubt Hayes is big enough name yet to go over Bruce, a DQ loss seems more likely option.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly vs. Rich Money and ??? vs. Brandon James and Eric Eisen</p><p>

<em>Unless Money´s partner is new guy who needs a debut win, I would go with draw as there´s just too much star power here to give a clean finish.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Morrisette ©</strong> vs. Troy Tornado – SWF North American title</p><p>

<em>Could go either way but Morrisette vs. Hill vs. Anderson is already build-up so I see Chris keeping his title this time.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The California Fly Boys</strong> vs. Supply & Demand</p><p>

<em>Personal preference.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Suzanne Brazzle and Joanne Rodriguez</strong> vs. Lauren Easter and Tamara McFly</p><p>

<em>Could see this one going to other way too but Brazzle is the one who has title shot coming and there´s questions about whatever she earned it so I would keep her winning.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey DeColt</strong> vs. Héroe</p><p>

<em>Héroe haven´t done much yet and though this is the kind of match where he could get that first big win I still go with Joey.</em></p>

<p>Bali vs. <strong>Spencer Spade ©</strong> – SWF Chaos title – Submission match</p><p> </p><p>

Despite the fact that he is a complete jerk he will still win this match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rick Law</strong> vs. Darryl Devine</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Bruce</strong> vs. William Hayes</p><p>

Jack will probably complain if he doesnt go over here.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly</strong> vs. Rich Money and ??? vs. Brandon James and Eric Eisen</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Morrisette ©</strong> vs. Troy Tornado – SWF North American title</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The California Fly Boys</strong> vs. Supply & Demand</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Suzanne Brazzle and Joanne Rodriguez</strong> vs. Lauren Easter and Tamara McFly</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey DeColt</strong> vs. Héroe</p>

Bali vs. Spencer Spade © – SWF Chaos title – Submission match

Liberty vs. Jay Chord

Rick Law vs. Darryl Devine

Jack Bruce vs. William Hayes

Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly vs. Rich Money and ??? vs. Brandon James and Eric Eisen

Chris Morrisette © vs. Troy Tornado – SWF North American title

The California Fly Boys vs. Supply & Demand

Suzanne Brazzle and Joanne Rodriguez vs. Lauren Easter and Tamara McFly

Joey DeColt vs. Héroe

Archived