Need Help Cutting Back... On Angles!!

I thought it was a good idea to add as many angles as possible to my game so I down loaded all that I could. NOW I am so overwhelmed with all of them. some are duplicates, just waaay too many to sift through. I have so many that I spend most of my time trying to find the "right" angle for my storylines that I am losing the enjoyment of the game. The problem is that I replaced the default angles file with my enormous file. So, I guess I am asking is there someone that can send me the stripped down default angles file so I can dump this monster I created so I can have fun again?

Thanks so much!!

For the future, I would recommend you create a new database and in that database, replace all the angles with the angles (and matches) you use most often. I typically name them such that when I import them into a game, I can get right to the match or angle I'm looking for with one click and a keystroke (ie click 'Singles' or 'Multi Tag' then hit the first letter of the name of the match I want (usually Q since I preface most matches with 'QAW'). This way, you always have your favorite angles and matches and don't have to worry about the rest.

I did replace my default Luchador... I know dumb!!!

Sorry. Didn't mean that comment to come off as "not helpful" as it reads. :o

And not dumb at all. I did the same thing with TEW 2005, figuring I'd always want the modifications I was making anyway.

Now I create a separate "user" database, so that I can protect the default "just in case." Though Remianen's suggestions here are giving me some better ideas on how to organize my angles!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34283" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry. Didn't mean that comment to come off as "not helpful" QUOTE]<p> </p><p> Did not take it that way my friend. You were very helpful. I was acknowledging my own dumbness for writing over my default. hehehehe</p></div></blockquote>

Archived