WMMA 3: The League Draft Thread

Maybe as a suggestion, each time we make a pick we should edit our first one with everyone we've drafted so far to make it easier to see whose already been taken. Might make things easier later on.

Great idea. I reserved the second post in this thread so I could list and update the picks and how many fighters per weight class you all have but life has been hectic this week and I just haven't gotten to it yet. It would really help me out if you guys could list which weight class each fighter you pick is in. In my games I am always moving people down in weight so half the fighters I'm not 100% sure about and it would save me time to have to look it up when I make the list. Also, if you would like to change someone's weight class I will allow it as long as they can make the weight and as long as you have 10 fighters per class.

So far I am very pleased with the speed of the draft but I think it would be wise to pick a round, let's say round 31, to begin drafting two or three fighters at a time. To make it even quicker we could draft 6 at a time, one from each weight class to make it fair. Let me know if you guys would be interested in that and what round you think it would be wise to begin.

Thank you all for your participation and your patience, you guys have been great. I am really looking forward to getting this thing going full force.

Japan is up next then Europe twice.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Featherweight Nuno Valentino. As a side note, I had to do a system reboot on my computer so I don't have access to WMMA for a bit. It's alright for now but soon I might be running low on picks. Just thought I'd let you know if I'm slow at picking or anything (I'll be trying to remember good people to pick).

For my next pick I'll take Welterweight Heikichi Shimizu.

Heavyweight- Kunimichi Kikuchi

Light Heavyweight- Tadamasa Yamada, Sho Kitabatake

Middleweight- Jonathan Huang, Heiji Endo

Welterweight- Heikichi Shimizu

Lightweight- Sukarno

Featherweight-

Archived