WMMA 3: The League Draft Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, with how slow this has been moving lately maybe it's time to make it so we can pick multiple fighters at a time, just to speed things up a bit?

I think that's a good idea. Right now we're at pick 51, let's get through pick 60 so everyone has 10 fighters to build around and then we'll start drafting 6 fighters at a time to speed things up. To prevent one region from stocking up on all the good fighters that are left we will have a one fighter per weight class rule. This means you have to pick 1 fighter from each of the 6 weight classes each round. After we draft like this for 10 rounds we'll begin a free-for-all style draft where you guys can draft any fighter that's left in the database.

I hope you all are still as interested in this as I am! I know the draft can be a bit tiring but once this thing gets started it's going to be great. If for some reason any of you have changed your mind about this or you just don't have the time please PM me and I will find a new member ASAP. No worries!

Draft on! :D

Sorry guys, a family emergency came up and I had to leave the state for about a week. It was a spur of the moment sort of thing and I didn't have access to a computer at the hospital I was at so I couldn't let you guys know even though this was the last thing on my mind.

I do want to continue and if everyone is still interested I have a plan to make this draft shorter so we can start booking fights.

I'm sorry about the delay but we all have lives and life is more important than this game although I'm not sure how I'd live without it. ;)

I will update the draft list tomorrow and let you guys know what changes I am making to make things go quicker.

Thank you for your patience, you guys are great.

Sorry guys, a family emergency came up and I had to leave the state for about a week. It was a spur of the moment sort of thing and I didn't have access to a computer at the hospital I was at so I couldn't let you guys know even though this was the last thing on my mind.

I do want to continue and if everyone is still interested I have a plan to make this draft shorter so we can start booking fights.

I'm sorry about the delay but we all have lives and life is more important than this game although I'm not sure how I'd live without it. ;)

I will update the draft list tomorrow and let you guys know what changes I am making to make things go quicker.

Hope everything is better now bro, I still wanna do this thing though, but if no one else does, we can just figure out a new project and make that thing as epic as this one was gonna be

No worries. I'm still up for this as well.

Archived