DOTM: August 2012 Nominations

RULES

1. Credit goes to The Curator/mistaken and The Final Countdown for the layout here.

2. You have 4 votes to nominate , 1 for each category

3. All non-Cornellverse diaries (both real world and fantasy) have been combined into a 'Mod' category.

4. You may substitute your C-Verse nomination for a 2nd Mod nomination, or vice versa.

5. In the Monthly Spotlight category, you will single out a specific aspect of a diary that particularly impressed you over the course of the month, be it a match, show, angle, storyline, development of a character, etc.

6. You may not nominate yourself

7. All nominations must include a reason

8. Mod & Cornellverse: must have at least
    shows, with at least 2 of those shows this month.

9. Rookie DOTM:any diary started since the first of the prior month, the only post requirement for rookie is one show in the current month, and not started by a Hall of Famer. (non-diary threads are no longer eligible)

10. Monthly Spotlight: Minimum requirement of one show during the current month.

11. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette and NoNeck.

12. You CAN nominate the winners from last month's Rookie Category to the full awards regardless of start date (The Manhattan Project by km007 and Murder City Wrestling... Australia's Future. by xwzyt)

13. You can NOT nominate SWF: You Know You Want To Give It One Star a.k.a. the Ballad of Big Smack Scott by BHK1978 to Cornellverse DOTM.

14. You can NOT nominate Guest Booker Legacy: The Pro Wrestling Integrity of Shane Allman by NoNeck to Mod DOTM.

15. You can NOT nominate Paragons Of Wrestling: Bring Me The Head Of Kay Fabe by Phantom Stranger to the Monthly Spotlight

16. A vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification.

17. The hope is to update this at least once a day.

Mod DOTM Nominee's:

Cornellverse DOTM Nominee's:

Rookie DOTM Nominee's:

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's:

Nominations will be open until September 1st 2012 (12 pm Pacific Time)

Mod DOTM - DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution (I love this diary - absolutely brilliant read)

C-Verse DOTM - The Manhattan Project

Rookie DOTM - N/A as I don't know who is a rookie!

Monthly Spotlight - Not sure as there have been quite a few.

My Pics for this month

Cornellverse DOTM Nominee's: RAW: Children of the Revolution!

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509664

The Anarchists are getting bigger & bigger and wait: Bruce The Giant is back home!

Rookie DOTM Nominee's: PSW: The Right Attitude Forbearing The Cross

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516409

DaVE is gone, not it's hardcore legacy.

It's started in July, but the show is in August.

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's: The House of Three Thousand Fish from DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1802411&postcount=319

The Mio Mio - Hiroto Nori saga continues (I hope that jhd creates a worker for her)!

If it's possible I would have another Monthly Spotlight Nominee: The Tom Gilmore's contract negotiation from SWF: Generation Supreme

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1806037&postcount=66

What are you willing to sacrifice to be n°1 promotion in the world?

Kitarzu

I am a man with a one-track mind, but the show that I just read was awesome. I'd like to give my Monthly Spotlight nomination to The Christmas Invasion show in POW: Bring Me The Head Of Kay Fabe. It's an Indy Invitational show, reminiscent of King Of Trios, and I like it an awful lot.

I am a man with a one-track mind, but the show that I just read was awesome. I'd like to give my Monthly Spotlight nomination to The Christmas Invasion show in POW: Bring Me The Head Of Kay Fabe. It's an Indy Invitational show, reminiscent of King Of Trios, and I like it an awful lot.

As much as I appreciate it, mate, I'm afraid I don't qualify - WANG took it last month.

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's: The House of Three Thousand Fish from DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1802411&postcount=319

The Mio Mio - Hiroto Nori saga continues (I hope that jhd creates a worker for her)!

Thanks for this nomination, nice to see that the Mio-Mio/Hiroto Nori possessive love story is being appreciated :)- By the way the inspiration for that specific entry came about because someone said that I could write about how to 'Fillet Fish Three Thousand Ways' and they would still read it :D

I did PM jhd1 months ago about doing a render for Mio-Mio, but he's not got round to it. I've not hounded him for it, because I appreciate he's a busy man, plus I'm not the sort of person who likes to harass people for stuff anyway.

Archived