CBH:If i were to do it all over again

• 2 weeks later...

I guessed that. It was the only sensible reason for every single fight being an ambush.

Honestly I... don't understand why this is a diary. There's no actual content in it. It's just "I beat X", "I beat Y", "I beat Z". Far be it for me to suggest there's a 'right' or 'wrong' way to do a diary, I simply don't understand what you're expecting people to get out of reading it. There's no narrative, there's just... nothing.

I guessed that. It was the only sensible reason for every single fight being an ambush.

Honestly I... don't understand why this is a diary. There's no actual content in it. It's just "I beat X", "I beat Y", "I beat Z". Far be it for me to suggest there's a 'right' or 'wrong' way to do a diary, I simply don't understand what you're expecting people to get out of reading it. There's no narrative, there's just... nothing.

? this isn't the first and probally will not be the last time you have felt the need to tell me my diary is needless. Guess what in the future you can just skip over any diary with myself as the author. (also there is a reason and there is content if you read from the begining)

I have nothing against you, Condors. It's a critique and a question, but if you're not going to acknowledge as such/answer the question, then yeah, okay, I just won't read it.

good deal

just an fyi your question was in the form of a statement so i took it as such

Archived