Milestone Events- What did you do for Yours??

I just got to UFC 200, which is a big deal so I decided to book perhaps the most stacked card I could have possibly made without tearing down my other events.

Anderson Silva(37-5) vs George St. Pierre(25-4)

Renan Barao(31-2) vs Demetrious Mighty Mouse Johnson(18-3)-FLW Title

Hector Lombard(37-3) vs Jake Shields(32-7)-MW Title

Shogun Rua(22-9) vs Chael Sonnen(30-15) (MW Fight)

Stefan Struve(27-8) vs Allistair Overeem(39-15)

The combined record of these main card fighters- 298-71

Any stacked cards for your milestone events or do you treat it like any other event?

From my longest running game as UFC using Modern Warriors 4...

UFC 200: The Ultimate 2015 (December 2015) (New Years Eve Card)

Ivan Emelianenko defeated Randy Couture via TKO in the 2nd Round to Retain the UFC Light Heavyweight Title (Couture Retired Afterwards)

Fedor Emelianenko defeated Antonio Silva via Submission (Gogoplata) in the 4th Round to Retain the UFC Heavyweight Title

Jon Jones defeated Anderson Silva via Knock Out (Punch) 34 seconds into the 1st Round

Cristiane Santos defeated Kyra Gracie via TKO in the 2nd Round to win the UFC Womens Featherweight Title

Alistair Overeem defeated Daniel Cormier via Knock Out (Punch) in the 1st Round

Vitor Belfort defeated Jake Shields via unanimous decision

Tyson Griffin defeated Clay Guida via unanimous decision

Antonio Carvalho defeated Ivan Menjivar via submission (Heel Hook) in the 3rd Round

Nate Diaz defeated Joe Lauzon via TKO in the 1st Round

From my longest running game as UFC using Modern Warriors 4...

UFC 200: The Ultimate 2015 (December 2015) (New Years Eve Card)

Ivan Emelianenko defeated Randy Couture via TKO in the 2nd Round to Retain the UFC Light Heavyweight Title (Couture Retired Afterwards)

Fedor Emelianenko defeated Antonio Silva via Submission (Gogoplata) in the 4th Round to Retain the UFC Heavyweight Title

Jon Jones defeated Anderson Silva via Knock Out (Punch) 34 seconds into the 1st Round

Cristiane Santos defeated Kyra Gracie via TKO in the 2nd Round to win the UFC Womens Featherweight Title

Alistair Overeem defeated Daniel Cormier via Knock Out (Punch) in the 1st Round

Vitor Belfort defeated Jake Shields via unanimous decision

Tyson Griffin defeated Clay Guida via unanimous decision

Antonio Carvalho defeated Ivan Menjivar via submission (Heel Hook) in the 3rd Round

Nate Diaz defeated Joe Lauzon via TKO in the 1st Round

I also created a womens divison...cyborg was popped twice in a row for drugs. lol

• 3 weeks later...
I try to make a huge end of year card with as many "main events" as I can squeeze out of it and just fill the rest with prelims. I do it in the vein of those awesome japanese new years shows that were like 9 hours lol, so I load em up with 20 fights, everything that can't make main event is a prelim. I get good buyrates :-)

Archived