DOTM: September 2012 Nominations

RULES

1. Credit goes to The Curator/mistaken and The Final Countdown for the layout here.

2. You have 4 votes to nominate , 1 for each category

3. All non-Cornellverse diaries (both real world and fantasy) have been combined into a 'Mod' category.

4. You may substitute your C-Verse nomination for a 2nd Mod nomination, or vice versa.

5. In the Monthly Spotlight category, you will single out a specific aspect of a diary that particularly impressed you over the course of the month, be it a match, show, angle, storyline, development of a character, etc.

6. You may not nominate yourself

7. All nominations must include a reason

8. Mod & Cornellverse: must have at least
    shows, with at least 2 of those shows this month.

9. Rookie DOTM:any diary started since the first of the prior month, the only post requirement for rookie is one show in the current month, and not started by a Hall of Famer. (non-diary threads are no longer eligible)

10. Monthly Spotlight: Minimum requirement of one show during the current month.

11. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette and NoNeck.

12. You CAN nominate the winners from last month's Rookie Category to the full awards regardless of start date (WWF Monday Night Raw: From Episode 1 by #Bestintheworld)

13. You can NOT nominate WAR on the Vegas Strip... by Eisen-verse to Cornellverse DOTM.

14. You can NOT nominate [jhdverse] Paragons of Wrestling: Bring Me The Head of Kay Fabe by Phantom Stranger to Mod DOTM.

15. You can NOT nominate DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution by Tigerkinney or SWF: Generation Supreme by James Casey to the Monthly Spotlight

16. A vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification.

17. The hope is to update this at least once a day.

Mod DOTM Nominee's:

Cornellverse DOTM Nominee's:

Rookie DOTM Nominee's:

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's:

Nominations will be open until October 1st 2012 (12 pm Pacific Time)

Man, what a difference a year or two can make. I can remember when these kind of posts (DOTM Noms) would bounce to the top every couple minutes. It just seems like this forum is becoming somewhat less of a community as of late. I'm sure TEW 13 will bring and upswing back up but I wonder how long it will last? I guess we'll see!

Moving past that, here are my noms!

Rookie

by 1PWFan

He puts a lot of work into what he does & it shows. Awesome work here, 1PWFan!

DOTM

by Jingo

The layout is pretty cool (I think it's the one that was created on the boards here) and the overall writing is pretty strong. I've been a lurker for awhile now and really enjoying what he's doing there.

I always have every intention of throwing my nominations out there but then time (excuses) gets in the way .. So i'll get them in early this time (even though i'm in a bit of a rush right now).

Rookie: Greg's FCWbecause we can...

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519090

Interesting way of putting the shows up and already gotten me interested with his first two shows up.

Mod: Michgcs' WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History!

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144302

Probably my favorite Dynasty on the boards (and i don't even watch WWE anymore) i only know some of these wrestlers from the dynasty (on news sites) and still i find it an awesome read, the promo's are some of the best i've ever read and the storyline continue to intrigue, great work.

CVerse: arwink's HGC The Rise and Fall of Hollyweird (Cverse '97)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403990

I haven't posted in there for awhile but i've been reading along and have always enjoyed it, good to see a dynasty set in my favorite mod yearcontinue for so long, and looks like we'll see it continue with TEW2013 awesome news!

We are (not quite) up-to-date. I am debating whether or not the '97 C-Verse should be included in the Cornellverse category or the mod category. It uses the C-Verse characters/promotions/etc., however it is also a mod.

Not that what I say matters much, but I would say it belongs in the C-Verse even if it is a mod it is still part of the C-Verse universe.

Archived