8-man Diary in TEW2013?

Should I start the save? So thrilled and excited ;D I'm giddy!

EDIT: It's done. And what is done is done. Here's some random details of the world:

Variance: On. Worker restrict: Semi. Owner Goals Off (you can put them On if you like). Dirt Sheet: Not hidden. New workers: January 2013, set on Low. So on Feb we should have our first patch of new randomly generated workers. Possibly. :p

User Character points: 0 / 25. So ADD them when it's your turn.

Economy / Industry Levels:

USA: D+ (Falling), E (Rising)

Canada: C (Falling), C+ (Rising)

Mexico: C (Rising), B (Rising)

UK: E- (Falling), F+ (Rising)

Japan: C- (Falling), C- (Falling)

Europe: D- (Rising), C (Rising)

Australia: D (Rising), C+ (Falling)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I'm looking forward to taking over the world, I'm going to make you all bow down to meeeeeee! :p

If you get into the chat FIN we can talk there about 8RoW stuff... this thread feels kinda redundant now so we should probably start the big one in the TEW13 forums and move the chatter to the chatroom so that people don't get bored of us. :)

Depends what you mean by ready. I haven't bought the license yet, but can at any moment. I know what I want to do in game for the first few turns, and know the first few cards, so in that sense I'm ready to get started. My dynasty thread is a day or two away. Doing some rewriting that is stumping me. I'm being very precious about the first episode. It sets the tone.

Oh yeah, and I've got dropbox installed on all my computers now. Should be good to go, once I figure it out.

There seem to be quite a few bugs to be crushed so actually I might delay the start of the save for one or two patches. Just in case, you know. And because we can at this stage, it's no use when we've played for weeks and weeks. :p

And no I haven't booked anything and got bad chemistry or anything :D

Archived