WWE: Do or Die

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/breakingnews.jpg

THE MEETING HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

Vince McMahon held an unannounced meeting with all the employees of the WWE that was stated 'mandatory'. Apparently, Jerry Lawler's life-scare not only pushed a few praises from the guys that continued the show and hit homeruns, it also made a rare affect on Vince McMahon. It was known Triple H had shown more compassion than Vince during the incident, but after a few weeks Vince decided to talk to his family, minus Shane McMahon. Vince said he wasn't on planning to retire, in fact, it wasn't even in his sight, but he knew life could end at any moment and he wanted to make sure his company continued to be successful. Vince announced to the WWE employees that while he was still the boss and anyone is welcome to come talk to him, it was Triple H who would be doing most of the work and would have a final say in matters.

Triple H had begun to share his vision for the company. Vince seemed to be uneasy with some things he was hearing but kept his mouth shut. Triple H looked at rating breakdowns, and thanks to social media saw what fans were wanting. He planned on bringing back prestige to all the titles, including a newly formed tag team division and stronger women's division. He told everyone he wants the family environment to continue, but if he has to based on performance and attitude, he will fire someone. He presses for guys to keep in character unless they are told otherwise and for everything to be believable as possible. He also mentioned they will not do away with the PG rating, but will not return to the 'cartoon' era as he called it.

Several superstars gave praise to some changes Triple H talked about.

VIGNETTES APPEAR ON THE WWE YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO GET PEOPLE TALKING

Triple H wanted the company to work social media as it has been doing. Trying something different, different vignettes were being posted online to tease something special. Triple H was hoping they would bring anticipation that had been lost and for fans to 'wonder-what's-next' mindset.

Some vignettes were not even mentioned by the company officially off their website, any twitter account, or any official WWE social media page. This was being done to get fans wondering if it's true or fake, and the only way to find out is to tune it.

A lot of people in the company were giving praise to Triple H's new way of thinking.

The first vignette appeared on September 27, 2012 via youtube from a user named, "20216AT1029B0AB". Fans were encouraged to crack the code and if anyone were able, they would receive free tickets to Wrestlemania in 2013. The video was clips of the beach, people working out, girls skating in the sun, girls looking through clothes at some store, then you hear girls laughing with the youtube username ending in matrix style. TO ANY REPLY THAT CRACKS THE CODE, THEY WILL GET TO BE INVOLVED IN 'WRITING' A SPECIFIC MATCH OUTCOME (details will be shared later)

OVERHAUL: BRAND AND TELEVISION CHANGE SETUP - BEGINNING OCTOBER

Triple H has decided to go back to strict brands. Only Raw superstars will appear on Raw and the same goes with Smackdown.

Regarding WWE shows and why the brands will be back on, Triple H has told producers he wants Smackdown to be an A level show like Raw by the end of the year. Athough it's going to cost more money, he also has decided to push Friday Night Smackdown to a live show beginning in October. Saturday Morning Slam will become a recap show with some news and special appearances for a live chat session with fans via email, phone, text, and social media. Superstars will also be changed to NXT Superstars which will display future stars on a cable network. It will not be progressive storylines like the other shows, but will display wrestling with entertainment value. This will be a way for producers to look at how they do on a network television show, perform before a large audience, and a different view on ring work. It is unknown if Raw will go back to two hours, but for now Triple H plans to keep the show 3 hours with a bigger roster than Smackdown.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/raw-1.jpg

Date: [\B]October 1, 2012

Announcers: Jim Ross & Michael Cole

Opening The show opens with a recap from last week regarding Cena's injured arm and the end when Punk attacks Foley, only for Ryback to scare him off. Then the normal Raw opener comes on.

Backstage Punk is walking backstage with a serious look on his face. Josh Matthews tries to get a word, Punk stops and says, "If you see John Cena, AJ, or that idiot Ryback around... let them know the Best.. In.. The.. World.. Is.. Here."

Singles Match

TENSAI vs. RYBACK

Tensai comes out first hardly any reaction. Ryback's music hits a good face reaction, and a few Goldberg chants. Halfway down the ring, CM Punk comes running from the back and attacks Ryback. Punk throws Ryback in the steel steps and yelling, calling Ryback a hype and a idiot. Punk hits Ryback with whatever he can find and decides he's done and starts walking to the back.

Winner NO CONTEST

Commercial

The announcers talk about what happened with CM Punk attacking Ryback, and during the commercial break, Ryback got up and was yelling for CM Punk.

Tag Team Match

PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs. TYSON KIDD & JUSTIN GABRIEL

Both teams show improvement working together, but the bout didn't go very well due to the difference of styles. Kidd whipped Titus into Young which caused them to collide, and Kidd then got a quick roll up for the victory.

Winners TYSON KIDD & JUSTIN GABRIEL

Backstage AJ Lee is looking for CM Punk, but runs into Paul Heyman instead who tries to 'woo' AJ but she ignores and walks away disgusted.

Commercial

A video segment plays featuring Daniel Bryan and Kane arguing about who is carrying the team. In the midst of arguing, they begin telling stories about hurting people and humiliating people and the argument turns into laughter and excitement.

Backstage Kofi Kingston is looking for his partner R-Truth since they have a match coming up later tonight. He mentions to someone that he hasn't seen or talked to him in 5 days.

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER w/ VICKIE vs. ZACK RYDER

The match had good action in the ring. Ziggler had good heat on him, while Ryder had good chants for him. The match ended with Ziggler getting the pinfall.

Winner DOLPH ZIGGLER

Commercial

Michael Cole is in the ring and talks about tonight being Jim Ross Appreciation night. Jim Ross joins Cole in the ring. Videos of various people are shown talking about Jim Ross and his accomplishments. CM Punk's music plays as him and Paul Heyman come out. Punk talks about how much he respects Jim Ross and it would only be fitting if JR showed mutual respect to him by calling him the best in the world. Punk dismisses Cole from the ring as Punk pushes JR to call him the best. Punk makes a few smirks about Stone Cold during the segment. JR mentions that Punk has a ways to go to be the best.. that when someone talks about the best, they have to fit in the same group as Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Rock, and The Undertaker. Punk tells JR he's above all of them. JR then says he'll give Punk respect and say he's the best if he fights John Cena at Hell in a Cell. Punk says Cena doesn't deserve it. Punk pushes JR to the ground. Ryback's music plays as he comes out... Punk looks a little scared. Ryback gets in the ring and Punk backs down and exits the ring.

Commercial

On screen a vignette is shown which is clips of the beach, people working out, girls skating in the sun, girls looking through clothes at some store, then you hear girls laughing with 20216AT1029B0AB ending in matrix style.

Singles Match

NATALYA vs ALICIA FOX

Decent in ring match featuring two divas. Natalya ended up winning the match.

WINNER NATALYA

Backstage Kofi is looking for R-Truth for their match next, and he ends up running into his old tag team partner, Evan Bourne. Bourne mentions to Kofi he's been medically cleared as of this morning and excited to get back in the ring. Kofi asks Bourne since he cannot find Truth, how about Air-Boom reunite for tonight, and Bourne accepts.

Commercial

Tag Team Match

AIR-BOOM vs. REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA

This match featured a lot of quick moves, high flying, and respect from all four competitors. They shook hands prior to the match beginning. Fans had trouble knowing who to cheer for, but each superstar deserved the cheers with some spots that happened. Alberto Del Rio came from nowhere and sneak attacked Rey from the apron. After the attack, it got Sin Cara's attention which caused Kofi to hit the Trouble In Paradise to get the pinfall.

WINNERS AIR-BOOM

Jim Ross and Michael Cole mention that it's been announced a special tag team tournament will take place each week on both Raw and Smackdown starting this Friday Night. The RAW winning team and SMACKDOWN winning team will face tag team champions Team Hell No at Hell in a Cell for the tag team championship.

Backstage Josh Matthews is with The Miz. Miz talks about how he's the best Intercontinental Champion in the history of the company and plans on beating everyone to prove it. AJ walks up to Miz and heard what he said, and she likes champions who fight. It's why she has decided to make a Intercontinental Championship match at Hell in a Cell. AJ lets Miz know he'll find out who his opponent is later.

It's announced that AJ has made the main event for tonights Raw. It will be CM Punk & a partner of his choice against Team Hell No.

Commercial

Singles Match

THE MIZ vs. SANTINO MARELLA

Santino did some of his normal comedy stuff, but the Miz would have none of it and focused on beating Santino.

WINNER The Miz

Following the match, the Miz gets on the microphone and demands to know who his opponent is at Hell in a Cell. After a second of no response, John Morrison's music plays as he comes out smiling, point at the Miz. The Miz looks shocked.

The announcers mention a few history marks regarding The Miz and John Morrison. They then mention a few matches for Hell in a Cell that are official: Big Show versus Sheamus, Team Hell No against Raw Tag Team Tournament winners and Smackdown Tag Team Tournament winners, and just added The Miz defeding the Intercontinental Title against John Morrison. Jim Ross and Michael Cole wonder if CM Punk will cave in and defend the WWE Championship against John Cena.

Backstage Paul Heyman is talking to Vickie Guerrero about something that cannot be heard.

Commercial

Main Event Tag Team Match

CM PUNK & DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. TEAM HELL NO

The match featured great reactions from the crowd. AJ came out and banned Paul and Vickie from ringside. This led to arguments from Punk and Ziggler. Ziggler followed Guerrero while Punk had to defend himself against Team Hell No. Eventually, Kane got the pinfall over Punk.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/smackdown_psd_zps1a420048.jpg

Date October 5, 2012

Announcers Josh Matthews & JBL

Opening The Smackdown trademark opens the show featuring Smackdown's new theme song (

).

The Big Show comes out and talks about his upcoming title match with Sheamus. This brings out Sheamus. As Sheamus gets close to the ring, Wade Barrett comes from the back and hits him from behind. Barrett rolls Sheamus in the ring as the two beat on Sheamus. Brodus Clay comes out for the save. Show and Barrett leave the ring as Brodus gets in. Booker T comes on the tron and mentions the main event will be Brodus Clay & Sheamus against Big Show & Wade Barrett.

Backstage The Uso's are talking about the tag team tournament and wondering who their opponents are tonight. Camacho & Hunico walk by them and let them know they are their opponents.

Commercial

A vignette appears. The video was clips of the beach, people working out, girls skating in the sun, girls looking through clothes at some store, then you hear girls laughing with 20216AT1029B0AB ending in matrix style.

Tag Team Tournament Round 1 Match

THE USO'S vs.CAMACHO & HUNICO

The match featured decent in ring action. Rosa Mendes comes down to ringside and is talking to Camacho while Hunico is in the ring fighting Jey Uso. Rosa then walks around and gets on the apron and calls for Jey Uso, Hunico tags Camacho and Camacho is able to roll up Jey for the pinfall. Primo and Epico come down and ask Rosa what she's doing and they all walk up the ramp as Camacho and Hunico celebrate.

Winners CAMACHO & HUNICO

Backstage Aksana is flirting with Alex Riley. She tells Alex since he's fighting Antonio tonight, she can help him win.

Backstage Primo and Epico are asking Rosa what she was doing and saying to Camacho and Hunico. She said she was trying to get in their head. It's what managers do.

Commercial

Singles Match

ALEX RILEY vs. ANTONIO CESARO

Aksana came down with Alex Riley. At one point, as Riley was gaining a little momentum, he ran against the ropes and Aksana tripped him up. Antonio then hit the Neutralizer for the victory. Aksana got in the ring after and tried to talk to Antonio but he ignored her and left.

Winner ANTONIO CESARO

Backstage Sheamus is thanking Brodus Clay, but he may have gotten into something a little too big for him. Brodus says he can take care of himself.

Commercial

Singles Match

EVE vs. KAITLYN

Layla was at the announce table for the match. Kaitlyn almost won the match but Eve capitalized from a mistake and Kaityn had to submit. Eve refused to let go, which brought in Layla to try and help. Eve let go and left.

Winner EVE

The television does a shut-off effect and comes back on to reveal choir voices doing a chant. Then it shows the moonlight with a laugh in the background and text comes on that says "It's Getting Close. October 28".

Backstage Layla is asking what Eve's problem is. Eve is apologizing and isn't sure what came over her. Some guy walks up and hands Layla an envelope and she opens it.. it has her and Michelle McCool's faces on it with it marked out and 20216AT1029B0AB on it.

Commercial

MONDAY NIGHT RAW WILL BE A SUPERSHOW OCTOBER 29TH FOLLOWING HELL IN A CELL.

Singles Match

DAMIEN SANDOW w/ CODY RHODES vs. RANDY ORTON

Great match that had good chemistry between the two. During the match, some guy from the crowd attacked Randy Orton which caused the referee to call a DQ.

Winner by DQ RANDY ORTON

The guy throws Randy all over the outside. Into the steel steps... over the announce table.. into the protective guard. Eventually, he rolls Randy in the ring.. throws him in the corner.. runs at him for a corner splash.. then proceeds to dance with Randy, kisses him on the forehand and hits a move. The gets a mic and says his name is Bray Wyatt.

Commercial

A video recap is shown of Bray Wyatt attacking Randy Orton. The announcers mention that Randy Orton is hurt and doctors are checking on him. They will update either before the show goes off the air or on WWE.com

Main Event Tag Team Match

SHEAMUS & BRODUS CLAY vs. THE BIG SHOW & WADE BARRETT

Sheamus and Barrett start off the match. The match featured a lot of back and forth action, but mostly Barrett/Show double teaming on Sheamus. Sheamus is eventually able to make the tag to Clay. Sheamus catches his breath and starts helping, as all four men are in the ring. Eventually, they are able to take out Brodus and double team on Sheamus. Big Show lands the punch that knocks out Sheamus and Barrett is able to do the Souvenir Elbow to Clay. Big Show pins Sheamus for the win.

Winners THE BIG SHOW & WADE BARRETT

I'm already looking forward to more of this, and I like the layout a lot.

Only tried for a few minutes but that code has frustrated the hell out of me. I'm sure it will be something simple but it's taught me definitely not to pursue any code-breaking career... I give up and just hope it gets revealved soon!

Date October 8, 2012

Announcers Jim Ross & Michael Cole

Opening It shows clips of Mr. McMahon and mentions he'll be there to address the WWE. Then the Raw trademark opening comes on.

Vince McMahon comes out to a great reaction from the crowd. Vince stands in the ring with a smile on his face and a mic in his hand.

Vince McMahon "I'm here to address the WWE Universe and the company's current state. We have all sorts of entertainment for the entire family. I want you to..

Vince's speech is being interrupted by CM Punk's music as he and Paul Heyman walk out.

CM Punk "Well, Vince McMahon finally arrives to the company he owns instead of letting other people do his job. Vince finally arrives to show is "loyalty" to all the guys in the back that give him money to afford that suit, or the limo, or the mansion you live in, or the private jet you fly in. The boss is here ladies and gentlemen.

Vince "What are you out here for?"

CM Punk "It's quite simply, actually. John Cena, Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Triple H, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Stone Cold Steve Austin... they all want to disrespect me. They come out here and tell me to earn it. Well, I've earned it. I've busted my ass all over the world to earn it. Hell, I went above and beyond in this company to earn it. I beat John Cena several times, more times than I can count, yet everyone says face him at Hell in a Cell and you'll get respect. No, what I'll get is after I kick his ass and beat him... I'll be asked to face him again to get respect.. and again.. and again.. and then after I beat him a hundred times, I get to the Royal Rumble to beat Dwayne Johnson's stupid little smile off his face and prove to him I'm the best in the world. So, I figure I'd come out.. and let the boss say it. Let the boss, who I put money in his pocket by busting my ass, tell me. So tell me, Vince. Tell me I'm the best.. in.. the.. world."

Vince "You want me.. to look at you in the eyes and tell you you're the best? You want me to tell you my honest opinion? Yea, well I'll let you in on the truth Punk. You don't have what it takes to be the face of this company. That's why you need to face John Cena at Hell in a Cell. You've been right about that WWE Championship should be the star.. it should be featured in the main event.. it should be around the best's waste.. but it isn't. You could never have been able to main event a Wrestlemania with any of those guys you mentioned. You really shouldn't even be mentioned in the name breath as The Rock, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Aus.."

CM Punk "Don't you dare tell me Steve Austin is better than CM Punk. Don't you dare tell me that beer drinking comes-up-with-excuses toughest sob Stone Cold could last in the ring with CM Punk. I could beat him on my worst day! So you're wrong. I could beat all of them. I can beat anyone in this company.. past or present. So I don't need John Cena to get respect. I should already have it! So Vince, how about you be a wise old man and tell me.. that I'm the Best in the World. Or who knows, maybe you'll end up lying on your back after I hit you."

Vince "You want my RESPECT? You want me to call you THE BEST? Then you PROVE IT! Tonight.. face me one on one and I'll teach you a lesson about respect!

CM Punk "(Punk Smiles) See you then old man."

Commercial

Backstage AJ is standing around and Punk walks up to her and lets her know if this match goes through and Punk hurts Vince, the WWE Board will blame her and she'll probably be fired. If she wants to keep her job, he tells her she better go talk Vince out of the match.

Backstage Kofi Kingston is on the phone. Evan Bourne walks up and Kofi mentions he still cannot get a hold of R-Truth. He tells Bourne he has a tag team match next in the tag team tournament. Evan says he'll fight alongside Kofi again.

Team Team Tournament Round One Match

AIR-BOOM vs. PRIME TIME PLAYERS

The match showed that the PTP weren't exactly on the same page and had issues in the ring. This helped boost the momentum of Air-Boom. Kofi hit the Trouble in Paradise on Titus which led Bourne to hit the Shooting Star Press and get the pinfall.

Winners AIR-BOOM

Backstage AJ is looking for Mr. McMahon.

Commercial

Backstage AJ finds Mr. McMahon stretching. She thanks him for everything and says a bit to him as if its sucking up. She then tries to talk him out of the match, but Vince tells her she shouldn't worry about her job, but worry about her champion. Vince is going to teach him a lesson.

Backstage Daniel Bryan and Kane are playing WWE 13 on Xbox. They are arguing about who to fight against. They start talking about tag teams from the past. They share stories about the teams and begin laughing at them all such as: Demolition, Strike Force, Headshrinkers, Smoking Guns, The Godwinns, New Age Outlaws... just then, the Road Dogg walks up and asks what's so funny about the NAO. They talk about DX and how NAO were not that good. Road Dogg lets them know that its odd that when stars align it all works and that X-Pac and Billy Gunn are in the building, and the NAO challenges the tag team champions to a non-title match later. They accept.

Singles Match

TAMINA vs. NATALYA

The match featured good in-ring action from the divas. Natalya ended up winning with the Sharpshooter.

Winner NATALYA

Natalya continues to keep the hold on and looks angry. The referee cannot get her to stop. Alicia Fox runs down and pulls her off. Natalya gets angry and the two start fighting. Beth Phoenix then comes down and helps Natalya. The two beat on Alicia and Tamina. Natalya and Beth both look at each other and smile, then leave the ring together.

Backstage John Cena arrives to the building and is walking towards the ring.

Commercial

John Cena comes out to the ring. Cena says he isn't sure if he'll be 100% at Hell in a Cell if CM Punk finally accepts the match, but he'll fight no matter what percent he is. He pushes Punk to do what any fighting champion should do and defend that belt against the number one contender and that its still him.

Backstage Del Rio attacks Sin Cara. Mysterio runs up and Del Rio flees.

Backstage Paul Heyman is talking to Punk about the match. Paul says he's going to talk to Vince.

Singles Match

RYBACK vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO

A decent match that featured both men getting offense. During the match, CM Punk shows up on the screen and hopes Ryback learned his lesson about messing with the Best in the World and if he continues to push the champion, he will hurt Ryback worse than last week. Del Rio attacks Ryback thanks to the distraction. Mysterio's music plays and Del Rio quickly turns his attention to the entrance as Rey walks out. Ryback then closelines Del Rio and hits the Shell Shocked move for the pinfall.

Winner RYBACK

Backstage Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, and X-Pac are walking towards the ring all excited.

Commercial

Tag Team Match

TEAM HELL NO vs. NEW AGE OUTLAWS w/ X-PAC

Great response from the crowd regarding both teams. Lots of YES chants. Lots of New Age Outlaws chants. NAO keeps Bryan in the ring most of the time and hits a lot of their familiar moves. The crowd chants "you still got it". Road Dogg gets the referees attention and X-Pac runs in and hits the bronco buster on Bryan. Pac looks at Kane and smiles. Bryan slips past Road Dogg and makes the tag to Kane who cleans house. Just then, the lights go out and on the screen it does a static effect and comes back on to reveal choir voices doing a chant. Then it shows the moonlight with a laugh in the background and text comes on that says "It's Getting Close. October 28". The lights come back on... NAO attacks Kane and double teams. Bryan is back and makes it even. Bryan shoves Kane into Road Dogg and Road Dogg goes to the outside. Bryan turns and Gunn is running at him, Bryan side steps and pushes him into Kane. Kane falls to the outside. Bryan is able to lock in the NO Lock for the victory.

Winners TEAM HELL NO

Bryan celebrates in the ring holding both belts and leaves the ring with both of them as Kane looks mad.

Backstage Paul Heyman walks up to Vince and talks about how he shouldn't do this. The two talk about the past and Vince promises to teach a lesson to "the Heyman Guys". Paul tells Vince, "like Triple H did to Brock?". Vince gives a mean look as Paul leaves smiling.

Commercial

Team Team Tournament Round One Match

REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA vs. JUSTIN GABRIEL & TYSON KIDD

All men shake hands prior to the match. The match featured lots of quick moves and high flying. All men were able to get an offense going during the match and kept the attention of the crowd. Throughout the match, Sin Cara was favoring his left knee, apparently from the attack by Del Rio earlier. Rey Mysterio was able to keep the team working well and got the pinfall on Gabriel to advance.

Winners REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA

Backstage Ziggler and The Miz are discussing their tag team match next against Ryder and Santino to 'revenge the loss' from last week. They want to make sure they are on the same page. Ziggler wishes Miz happy birthday, the Maryse walks into the camera and kisses Miz on the cheek.

Commercial

Team Match Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER w/VICKIE & THE MIZ w/MARYSE vs. SANTINO MARELLA & ZACK RYDER

Ziggler and Miz were both showing off with ease as they took a lot of offense in the match. Ryder and Santino started to build a comeback but was short lived. Maryse got on the apron and blew a kiss to Ryder. Miz came from behind to hit Skull-crushing Finale for the win.

Winners DOLPH ZIGGLER & THE MIZ

Backstage Tensai is talking to Yoshi Tatsu about joining him.

Backstage Mr. McMahon is walking towards the ring, as is CM Punk with Paul Heyman for the main event.

Commercial

Main Event Singles Match

CM PUNK w/PAUL HEYMAN vs. MR. MCMAHON

This match went back and forth, and featured a lot of brawling. The bell never officially rang. The two fought on the outside with McMahon using anything he saw as a weapon to beat on Punk. Punk took Vince back in the ring and started hitting him repeatedly with a kendo stick. McMahon was bleeding in the ring. Cena runs to the ring but Punk won't let him in. He tried to hit Cena with the stick as soon as he tries to get in the ring. Ryback's music hits and he starts walking to the ring. Cena and Ryback are standing side by side. They both are able to get in the ring and Punk runs through the crowd. Vince tells Punk he has a choice for Hell in a Cell.. Ryback or John Cena.

THE VINCE-TRIPLE H FEUD

It has become apparent to everyone that Vince McMahon, though still the boss and has the final say, is taking very small steps back to let Triple H work on his vision for the company. It was mentioned by lots of sources to confirm the two had a small 'blow out' with each other and argued about some changes. Vince McMahon is being very vocal to everyone that he's still the boss and still in charge of the company, and he has not retired yet. On some issues, Triple H has remained quiet and allowed Vince to do his thing. Many expect Triple H to challenge Vince on certain things in the next few months, but is playing it wise and waiting for the right time.

Both Vince and Triple H are hoping to extend the WWE to other markets around the country, they fear India isn't working out as they had hoped. With TNA working the India market and the ongoing court battle between the two, the WWE has almost completely pulled out of the India market. Part of this bail out of India, they have released Dalip Singh (The Great Khali). In another twist to that story, as WWE continues to remain hands-off with TNA talent even when they are released due to court issues, it's being rumored they may have worked something out with this India market and Singh. Some news websites report the WWE contacted TNA to help settle matters and part one is to bail on India for the most part and release Dalip Singh, so that TNA may try and pick him up for the roster and continue to work their India market.

Triple H is already laying the ground work for the new development organization and slowly building his creative team. I'm told he has already hired a few people to focus on the Diva's division.

Those close to Vince leaked some information that he became overly excited when the news of a Hulk Hogan sex tape leaked. He began quickly thinking of ways to make it more negative against TNA in hopes of squashing this court case. Triple H told Vince to keep it cool and just let it go. Vince has been on hush lately regarding it but some think it's only a matter of time before Vince pushes things.

It was also leaked about four possible dream matches that Vince is almost 'deathly' determined to make happen. It's being said if Vince can make them happen at Wrestlemania 29, it will be his last Wrestlemania as the boss. The reason for the four big matches is to make Wrestlemania 30, being Hunter's first mania as the boss, less than Vince's to keep his ego at bay. Thus, if Hunter cannot top Vince's Wrestlemania, he may try to take lead again. Vince is confident in his son-in-law but has a ego that nobody will ever top him and wants to make sure of it. The four matches Vince wants are: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar, CM Punk vs. Steve Austin, Triple H vs. John Cena (Triple H's last), and Sting vs. The Undertaker. A lot of people do not think three of those will happen.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/smackdown_psd_zps1a420048.jpg

Date October 12, 2012

Opening The Smackdown trademark opens the show featuring Smackdown's new theme song (

).

THE BAND vs. MASON RYAN & ALEX RILEY

The announcers mention Mason and Riley just being two singles competitors put together for the tag team tournament while the Band has been working and traveling together for a few weeks now. The Band decides Slater and Drew will compete. Ryan uses his size to help his team get an offense, but the inexperience of Ryan and Riley as a team cause The Band to take advantage of cheap tricks. Drew is able to get the pin on Riley for the win.

Winners THE BAND

Backstage Layla is talking on the cell phone asking if she got a letter in the mail with picture of them two together marked out and 20216AT1029B0AB on it. They both sound upset and angry and uncertain whose doing it.

Backstage Sheamus is walking around and runs into Bray Wyatt. Sheamus makes a smart remark of humor towards how Bray is dressed. Bray asks if he knows how Randy is doing. Sheamus gets a little angry look and walks off.

Commercial

RHODES SCHOLARS vs. PRIMO & EPICO

The match had good in-ring action and offense from both teams to help keep things even. During the match, Camacho & Hunico come down. Hunico tries to distract Primo while Camacho is talking to Rosa. Epico gets between Camacho and Rosa, which causes the ref's attention. The Rhodes Scholars take advantage of the distraction and pin Primo. Epico gets in the ring at the 3. Camacho and Hunico then leave the ring laughing. Primo and Epico are asking Rosa what's going on.

Winners THE RHODES SCHOLARS

Backstage Aksana is sweet talking Brodus Clay about defending her against Antonio Cesaro. He agrees and will see him in the ring.

Backstage Booker T finds Bray Wyatt and lets him know Randy Orton is pretty banged up and he'll be out of action for at least 4 weeks, possibly longer. Bray doesn't say anything and Booker T says it's unacceptable. He is putting Bray in a match against, HIM.

Commercial

Backstage Eve walks up to Booker T and wonders if Bray injures him, whose next in charge. Booker T says he'll be just fine.

Singles Match

BRODUS CLAY vs. ANTONIO CESARO

Aksana comes to the ring with Clay, along with Cameron and Naomi. The match has some good brawling in it. Aksana kept cheering for Antonio, which caused Cameron and Naomi to get upset. They walked Aksana away to the back. Antonio hit the Neutralizer on Clay.

Winner ANTONIO CESARO

Backstage Rosa is trying to calm Primo and Epico down. They leave and mention they are going to beat on Camacho and Hunico.

Singles Match

LAYLA vs. EVE

Layla was gaining momentum and was about to be victorious when girls laughing came on the PA system and 20216AT1029B0AB appeared, then in matrix form revealed part of the code cracked. It ended up being 20216AT1029B0AB .. October 29, 2012 (letter B = 2, letter A = 1). Eve then rolled up Layla for the win.

Winner EVE

Backstage Primo and Epico are looking for Camacho and Hunico, but Camacho and Hunico sneap from behind as if they knew they were coming. It ended up being a big brawl which officials had to come and help break it up.

Backstage Booker T is walking towards the ring.

Commercial

Singles Match

BOOKER T vs. BRAY WYATT

For Bray's entrance, he talks about saving individuals, not the company. Announcers mention Randy Orton is on the self thanks to Bray for at least 4 weeks. Both men put on a good entertaining match. Eve came out to support Booker during the match, and while Booker was leading the offense, she was training to hand him brass knuckles to use. He kept telling her no, then Bray ran into the corner and gave Booker a running corner splash thanks to Eve's distraction. Bray then did his pre-dance before the kiss of death and his finishing move. Bray pins Booker to win the match.

Winner BRAY WYATT

Eve gets in the ring to check on Booker T. Bray walks up to Eve, and she stands up looking scared. Bray lets her out of the ring by spreading the ropes, being a gentlemen. He then starts beating on Booker again. He rolls Booker out of the ring and throws him into the steel steps. He repeatedly starts throwing Booker's leg against them until officials finally arrive to help stop it. Booker is holding his leg and Bray walks off smiling.

Backstage Aksana is looking for Antonio but runs into Cameron and Naomi. They let Aksana know what she did was wrong. Aksana gives a smirk apology which makes Cameron and Naomi more angry. Aksana then walks off.

Backstage Sheamus is walking to the ring for his match with Wade Barrett in the main event.

Commercial

Main Event Singles Match

SHEAMUS vs. WADE BARRETT

Sheamus walks out as the Big Show's music plays instead of his. He looks confused, so he turns around and as he peaks his head around to ask to fix the music.. he falls backwards. The Big Show comes out as he just delivered a right hand to Sheamus that knocked him out. Big Show just smiles and grabs Sheamus' arm and drags him down to the ring. Wade Barrett also comes out and helps Show put Sheamus in the ring. The announcers mention Brodus Clay was there to help last week but got beat on by Cesaro earlier and is probably nursing his wounds. Show and Barrett talk about them being the top of the food chain in the WWE. Show gets out of the ring and Barrett tells the ref to ring the bell so the match can start. Sheamus is finally somewhat moving. Barrett just pushes Sheamus with his leg, waiting. After playing around too long, Sheamus finally snaps and is alert and starts brawling with Barrett. Sheamus is about to hit the Brogue Kick but Big Show gets in the ring and it becomes another two-on-one fight on Sheamus. The ref calls the bell. The match ends with Barrett and Show standing over a beaten Sheamus.

Winner by DQ SHEAMUS

Date October 15, 2012

Opening The show opens by recapping last weeks mini-feud regarding Punk and Mr. McMahon which led to the match in the main event. Then ending with Vince's words echoing by giving Punk a choice for Hell in a Cell and must be made by tonight. Then the Raw trademark opener comes on.

Backstage Paul Heyman and CM Punk are talking about the decision to make. Mr. McMahon walks up and lets Punk know "it's decision time". Mr. McMahon walks off and Punk starts breathing heavy and jumps Vince from behind, throwing him everywhere. Punk stops and looks at a shocked Paul Heyman and says "let's go".

CM Punk's music plays and it takes a few seconds for him and Paul Heyman to walk out. Punk asks why his choice has to be either Ryback or John Cena... he's already beaten Cena several times and Ryback hasn't done anything to deserve the match. But, if Vince wants him to decide between the two, he already has. He will announce it later. He wants to make sure Vince is alert when he hears his choice.

Commercial

Singles Match

THE MIZ w/MARYSE vs. ZACK RYDER

Prior to the match, the Miz talks about two weeks ago it was revealed his old tag team buddy John Morrison returned and is fighting him for the IC Title at Hell in a Cell. He tells John he's not the same Miz as he knew him. He's main evented Wrestlemania and beat John Cena, he's a changed man, a tougher man, and a better man. Ryder and Miz have some good chemistry in the ring it appears. Miz was able to finish him off with the Skull-crushing finale.

Winner The Miz

Backstage Kane and Daniel Bryan are arguing about who the better man is and who the real tag team champion is. They decide the only way is to pick each others opponent for tonight and see who wins.

Backstage Vince is lying on a couch after being beat up by Punk. Cena walks in to make sure Vince is ok. Then Ryback walks in looking angry, but not saying a word. Vince glances at both of them and sits up with a mean look on his face and announces that "Tonight... someone needs to inform CM Punk he's in the main event.. him AND that sleazeball Paul Heyman! You tell both of them, it's CM Punk & Paul Heyman against... against... John Cena.. Ryback.. and ME!

Commercial

Backstage AJ finds CM Punk and tells him that Vince called her in his office so she can inform Punk that tonight's main event is him and Paul Heyman against John Cena, Ryback, and Mr. McMahon. Punk gets angry and AJ just skips away.

Tag Team Match

PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs. CRYME TYME

In a shock, Cryme Tyme returns to the WWE. PTP looks shocked. The two teams battle it out. Shad is able to overpower Titus and get the pinfall.

Winners CRYME TYME

Backstage Daniel Bryan informs Kane he looked around but finally found an opponent against Kane, and Kane informs Bryan he also found him an opponent. Bryan says on the count of 3, they say the opponent at the same time.."1...2...3" and they both say "ME". They both look at each other and walk off.

Backstage Natalya runs into Beth Phoenix backstage. They hug each other. Natalya tells Beth she ran into two former Divas in the back who wanna fight, and asks Beth if she's in to help her give them a fight. Beth nods.

Commercial

Tag Team Match

BETH PHOENIX & NATALYA vs. LITA & ASHLEY MASSARO

Lita and Ashley were given a great fan reaction to their return. Eventually, all four ladies just started fighting. Then you hear a strange laugh over the PA system, as Kharma comes from the back. Beth and Natalya both leave the ring and starting walking up to Kharma. The referee counts them out. They get upset and Kharma just smiles and walks away.

Winners by Countout LITA & ASHLEY MASSARO

Backstage Heyman is freaking out that he has to fight tonight and he's not a wrestler. Punk is trying to calm him down and says they'll not only win, but win big.

Backstage Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio are pumping each other up getting ready for their tag team tournament match against Air-Boom.

Commercial

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER w/VICKIE vs. SANTINO MARELLA

A pretty good match. Santino pulls out the cobra but Ziggler dodges it and hits the Zig Zag for the win.

Winner DOLPH ZIGGLER

Backstage Kofi and Evan are talking about their tag team match up next. Some random guy walks up in the middle of their conversation and mentions he found R-Truth but it wasn't pretty. Kofi explains to Bourne he hired a P.I to find where he is. The P.I mentions Truth is in Atlanta homeless. Kofi looks confused and the P.I hands him pictures.

Backstage The doctors are telling Vince he shouldn't wrestle, but Vince reminds them who he is.

Commercial

RAW Tag Team Tournament Finals Match

AIR-BOOM vs. REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA

Kofi walks down with the pictures of R-Truth in his hand looking confused and discouraged. Bourne is trying to help him get his head in the match. The match had good in-ring action and lots of high flying. It seemed Kofi's mind was on R-Truth's situation more than the match, which caused him to eventually get hit by Rey, then the 619, then Cara tagged and hit a splash for the pin.

Winners and RAW #1 Tag Team Contenders REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA

Backstage Ziggler finds AJ. "I should be fighting tougher opponents than Santino. I'm the Money.. In.. The.. Bank winner. I'm the gre.." AJ interrupts him, "Tougher opponents? Hmm. Tough.. Tough.. next week, why not face one of the Tough Enough trainers.. next week you'll fight Bill DeMott.

Commercial

Backstage Mysterio and Cara are celebrating. Del Rio and some other guy runs in and attacks both of them.

Singles Match

DANIEL BRYAN vs. KANE

Good solid in ring action between the two. During the middle of the match, Kane is gaining momentum but Bryan stops him and wants a hug. Kane doesn't want to but Bryan continues to push for the hug. They hug, Bryan tries to take Kane down and Kane laughs and bear hugs him. The two continue fighting then Bryan starts yelling he's the tag team champion. They start a yelling feud. The referee doesn't know what to do, and just eventually calls the bell. Bryan and Kane just keep yelling at each other.

Winner NO CONTEST

Backstage Cena and Vince are talking about the main event next.

Backstage The camera sees AJ talking to someone but there's things blocking the person from the camera. AJ says "I love you."

Backstage Punk and Heyman are walking towards the ring. Heyman is sweating, nervous, and scared.

Commercial

Main Event Handicap Match

CM PUNK & PAUL HEYMAN vs. JOHN CENA, RYBACK, & VINCE McMAHON

Paul Heyman is wearing his suit. He's standing on the ground instead the ring, so it looks to be a 3 on 1 match. Vince starts the match. Punk keeps Vince from tagging for a while and just beats on Vince. Punk tags Heyman but holds down Vince. Heyman gets a few punches in and tags Punk immediately. Punk continues to beat on Vince while Ryback and Cena both are waiting. Punk spits on both Cena and Ryback. Paul answers his cell phone and whispers something to Punk. Punk smiles and points to the ring announcer area. Heyman tells Justin Roberts to say something... Roberts says "I've just been informed that the WWE Board never received full clearance on John Cena competing, therefore, John Cena cannot be involved in this match." Cena gets mad and steps off the apron but remains at ringside. Cena chases Heyman to the back. Cena comes back to the ring. Cena distracts Punk and Vince is able to get the tag to Ryback. Punk leaves the ring and walks away. Vince looks lifeless but is waving for a mic. Vince can barely talk but is able to utter the words "Punk. You don't. Have. To choose. Your. Opponent. At hell in a cell. Is. Ryback. Punk looks angry. Cena gives a smile.

Date October 19, 2012

Opener Before the Smackdown trademark opener comes on the television, we are greeted with a vignette. It shows a city lit up at night looking from a sky view. You hear a ladies voice say "We're coming" and the date October 28, 2012 appear.

The announcers mention that due to the aftermath attack by Bray Wyatt to Booker T, Booker T will be temporarily away to recover from injuries. Booker T has assigned a replacement GM while he's away and will be announced later tonight.

Singles Match

AKSANA vs. NAOMI w/CAMERON

A rough divas match, but Aksana showing improvement. During the match, Maxine came out with a microphone and announced her and Antonio Cesaro's relationship to Aksana and for her to stay away. Aksana seemed to lose her cool and went crazy on Naomi and defeated her.

Winner AKSANA

Backstage Eve and Teddy Long are arguing about which one will be taking place of Booker T. Teddy lets Eve know that he did receive orders from Booker T until the replacement is announced, and one of orders is Eve to defend her belt tonight. Eve asks who and Teddy says he doesn't know.

Backstage Rosa is talking to Camacho and Hunico when Primo and Epico walk up. The four start fighting and Rosa tells them all to be quiet. She'll explain everything soon. She grabs Primo and Epico and the three walk away.

Commercial

Singles Match

ANTONIO CESARO w/MAXINE vs. MASON RYAN

During the match, Aksana comes down to the ring and gets in Maxine's face. The two start to argue and Antonio leans through the ropes to try and calm them both down. The two start to brawl on the outside and Ryan beats on Antonio back in the ring. Ryan almost gets a three count, but Cesaro kicks out. Cesaro is able to get back to offense and hit the Neutralizer.

Winner ANTONIO CESARO

Referees have been trying to separate Maxine and Aksana. After the match, Antonio grabs Maxine and leaves while the referees try to control Aksana.

Backstage Big Show and Wade Barrett are talking. Mark Henry walks up. He talks about how he hates Sheamus too and thinks he needs to be taught a lesson in pain. Barrett says, "how about we go find him?"

Backstage The Band is singing in the locker room. Slater mentions to Drew and Jinder he has a manager for them.. he reveals Jillian. He talks about they can go platinum with their band. They are talking about their tag team match next, but Jillian says she didn't know they had a match, so she booked them at a bar to debut their hit song. Heath says they need to make a decision, and they choose to go to the bar to sing. They inform Teddy.

Backstage Eve has been asking who her opponent is. She finally runs into Layla and asks her. Layla replies, "Kind of. You'll see."

Commercial

SMACKDOWN Tag Team Tournament Finals Match

RHODES SCHOLARS vs. CAMACHO & HUNICO

The match had good in-ring action, but Epico and Primo came to ringside and tried to pick a fight with Camacho and Hunico. Without getting physical, it simply gave an open for the Rhodes Scholars.

Winners RHODES SCHOLARS

Backstage Bray Wyatt is sitting in a rocking chair whistling "Amazing Grace". Brodus Clay walks by and starts starring at Bray. Bray lets Brodus know he's quite on a losing streak. Brodus looks mad and asks Bray if he minds fighting tonight so he can end it. Bray accepts.

Commercial

Backstage Sheamus is walking backstage. A WWE employee he walks by lets him know that Big Show, Wade Barett, and Mark Henry are looking for him.

Divas Championship Singles Match

EVE © vs. MICHELLE McCOOL

Layla walks out and lets everyone know a change is in the air for her. She walks to the back, then LayCool walk out together. Eve tries to be all smiles and nice to Michelle, but Michelle starts beating on her. Layla interferes some. McCool gets the pinfall to become new Divas Champion.

Winner and NEW Divas Champion MICHELLE McCOOL

Michelle gets on the mic, "It's great to be back in the ring! It's great to be next to my best friend again. And it's not so great to see so many imperfect divas in the WWE and in the audience. It's why she's back. To rid of Divas of flaws so Flawless can be the only thing left." They also talk about whoever is sending that 20216AT1029B0AB code and harassing them. If they decide to show their face, they'll be ready.

Backstage Show, Barrett, and Henry are still looking for Sheamus but no luck. They do run into Teddy Long, and threaten him to make a match tonight.. Mark Henry vs Sheamus. Teddy does it.

Commercial

Singles Match

BRAY WYATT vs. BRODUS CLAY

Brodus uses his size to try and beat on Bray, but Bray uses the smarts of the ring and attacking Clay's knees. Bray is able to do the corner splash, kiss of death, and drop him with his finisher to get the win.

Winner BRAY WYATT

Bray lets Brodus know he can help him get on the right path, all he has to do is ask.

Backstage Teddy informs Sheamus he's in the main event against Mark Henry. Sheamus doesn't look thrilled.

Backstage Eve is upset at losing the belt. She yells that she's done.

Backstage Mark Henry is walking with Wade Barrett and Big Show to the ring.

Commercial

Teddy comes on the screen and mentions he has the persons name in his hand who will be temporarily the Smackdown GM. Teddy has a huge smile on his face. Teddy opens the envelope and his smile goes away. William Regal? The announcers assume Regal is the new Smackdown GM and will work next week in that position. JBL is excited.

Main Event Singles Match

SHEAMUS vs. MARK HENRY w/BIG SHOW & WADE BARRETT

The bell rings and Sheamus is looking around. Show and Barrett get on opposite sides of the ring on the apron and are about to get in the ring. They call get in the ring and Sheamus just runs at Henry and tries to defend himself against all three men. The referee has no choice but to call DQ and leave the ring.

Winner by DQ SHEAMUS

Henry, Show, and Barrett take turns beating on Sheamus. Out from the crowd comes Dean Ambrose. Ambrose gets on the microphone and lets everyone know, "The Big Show has stepped aside from his Hell in a Cell match against Sheamus and has let me take his place. Sheamus, you'll fear the name of Dean Ambrose soon enough."

Date October 22, 2012

Opening A video collage is put together showing the dominance of Ryback and clips of CM Punk's battle since he's been WWE Champion, then closes with last week's announcement about HIAC. Then the trademark opener comes on.

Singles Match

RYBACK vs. THE MIZ

As Ryback comes towards the ring, CM Punk once again comes from the back and attacks Ryback. The Miz basically exits the ring while Punk just starts beating on Ryback. The match never officially even started.

Winner NO CONTEST

CM Punk throws Ryback in the steel steps a few times. Punk then throws Ryback into the announce table. Punk grabs a mic and hits Ryback in the head, and says "You're a monster, huh?" Punk throws Ryback in the ring and gets a chair. Punk hits Ryback with some chair shots. John Cena runs out to save Ryback, but Punk slips out of the ring. Punk says, "Hey John. I know you want The Rock again. You're only shot was to beat me at Hell in a Cell, then face him at the Royal Rumble and you allowed Vince to give it to Ryback. Think about what you did." Cena has a thought-provoking look on his face. He glances at Ryback. AJ comes out. She mentions that CM Punk is right, so she is going to make the match at Hell in a Cell even better, by adding John Cena to make it a Triple Threat. Punk gets mad and starts yelling at AJ. She skips to the back while Punk follows her.

Backstage Daniel Bryan and Kane are talking about their match last week, but this week they have picked out opponents to face the other one. Kane says Daniel Bryan will face Rey Mysterio tonight, and Bryan says Kane will face Damien Sandow on Smackdown Friday night.

Backstage Punk is still yelling at AJ. Paul Heyman walks in and tried to calm down Punk. Heyman tells Punk he has a strategy for Hell in a Cell.

Commercial

Singles Match

BETH PHOENIX w/NATALYA vs. ASHLEY MASSARO w/LITA

Good in-ring match. Not much outside interference for most of the match. Beth is about to finish off Ashley, when Kharma's music plays and she walks out along with former WWE Women's Champion Jazz. Natalya's attention goes towards Kharma and Jazz. Beth also loses attention in the ring, which causes Ashley to get a roll up for the win.

Winner ASHLEY MASSARO

Backstage Ziggler is reminding Vickie he's the MITB winner, yet he's not any in match that's significant. He beat Santino last week. Tonight he finds Bill DeMott, an beaten up old trainer. Vickie says she'll do something about it.

Backstage AJ is seen going into a locker room with no name.

Commercial

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER w/VICKIE vs. BILL DeMOTT

Bill showed no ring rust in the match. Both complimented each other in the ring with selling each others moves well. Dolph couldn't match the power of Bill, but Bill couldn't match the speed and agility of Dolph. Near the end of the match, we saw Bill's famous moonsault from the top rope, but Dolph rolled out of the way. Dolph capitalized and beat Bill.

Winner DOLPH ZIGGLER

Backstage Lita and Ashley are talking backstage, but are interrupted by Beth and Natalya. They tell them the only reason Ashley won is because Kharma was a distraction. Trish Stratus walks in the picture and informs all four ladies she is now in charge of the Divas division on Raw and Smackdown, and she lets them know she's adding the Divas Tag Team Titles to the company. Beth and Natalya walk away excited.

Backstage Heyman is still trying to calm down Punk.

Announcers mention other matches taking place tonight are Alberto Del Rio vs. Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio vs. Daniel Bryan, Air-Boom vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Santino & Ryder vs. Prime Time Players

Backstage Rey Mysterio is walking towards the ring.

Commercial

Backstage The Miz is talking to Maryse about his upcoming IC defense against John Morrison Sunday at Hell in a Cell. Maryse is telling Miz he's the greatest.

Singles Match

DANIEL BRYAN vs. REY MYSTERIO

The match took a bit to get started since Bryan was getting involved in the crowd. This match was said by some to be the best match on Raw this year. Daniel Bryan was able to pick up the win in the end.

Winner DANIEL BRYAN

Backstage Del Rio attacks Sin Cara.

Backstage Kofi and Bourne are talking. Kofi says that he has to find Truth and figure out what's going on. He informs Bourne this will be the last time they tag for a while until he figures things out.

Commercial

Four Way Tag Team Match

AIR-BOOM vs. PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs. CO-BRO vs. CRYME TYME

The match was a little chaotic with four teams, but it had some decent ring action. Lots of tags through out the match. Darren Young was able to pin Zack Ryder to win the match.

Winners PRIME TIME PLAYERS

Backstage AJ finds Cena and asks if he's cleared to wrestle yet. John said he was officially cleared this morning. AJ wants tonight to be memorable and makes John Cena vs. Ryback as the main event.

Backstage John Morrison is talking to random officials saying he can't wait to wrestle again this Sunday. Maryse walks up to John and says she missed him to. She starts touching John, but Miz attacks Morrison.

Commercial

Singles Match

ALBERTO DEL RIO vs. SIN CARA

Sin Cara was limping, due to the attack by Del Rio earlier, to the ring. Del Rio was focusing on the leg that was injured earlier. Thanks to Ricardo getting a little involved, Cara pumped Del Rio into Ricardo and Cara got a roll up. Cara immediately exited the ring after the victory which caused Del Rio to just stand in the ring angry.

Winner SIN CARA

Backstage Kofi says bye to Bourne. Bourne wishes Kofi good luck finding R-Truth.

Backstage John Cena walks up to an intense Ryback. Cena wishes Ryback good luck and wishes the best man win tonight, and at Hell in a Cell. Ryback just looks at him without saying a word.

Commercial

CM Punk comes down to ringside with Paul Heyman to do guest commentary on the main event.

Main Event Singles Match

RYBACK vs. JOHN CENA

The two share some power tests. They try to do the arm strength test with each other but neither man is really budging. They do the shoulder block test and neither man falls the first two times, but the third time Cena falls down to Ryback. Punk gets off commentary and starts yelling for them to fight and stop playing games. They both just look at Punk. Cena pulls Punk in the ring and the two start attacking Punk. Then Ryback and Cena debate who to beat on Punk more, and they start brawling. Punk just stands smiling, then Ryback and Cena stop and go back to beating on Punk. They both hit their finishers on Punk. Cena then clotheslines Ryback but Ryback gets up immediately looking mad. Ryback hits a clothesline on Cena, then puts Cena in the Shell Shocked. Heyman gets in the ring and hits Ryback with the title. Ryback turns around and puts Heyman in the Shell Shock. Ryback looks down at the WWE Title and picks it up just looking at it.

Date October 26, 2012

Opener The Smackdown trademark opens the show. The announcers talk about last week's show, emphasizing the ending and begin to show the final clip of Smackdown regarding Dean Ambrose 's appearance at the end.

William Regal comes out as his first appearance as Smackdown GM. Regal mentions how glad he is for the opportunity and promises to be the right decision from Booker T and the WWE Board. Regal's first order of business is to deal with a guy he's known for a few months, Dean Ambrose. He asks Ambrose to come out to the ring. Dean Ambrose comes out with Big Show, Wade Barrett, and Mark Henry. Regal looks at the Big Show and wants to know why he gave us a shot at becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, but Ambrose speaks.

Dean Ambrose "If you, or anyone else, wants to talk to any of these three men, you talk to me. That's how it goes, ok?

Regal pushes Big Show to answer how he could give up a shot at the World Title to a man who doesn't deserve it. Ambrose and Regal go back and forth about things. Regal makes a match that should have happened, Big Show vs. Sheamus with Ambrose, Barrett, and Henry banned. Regal walks away. Henry and Barrett are upset and Ambrose just had a weird look on his face.

Backstage Daniel Bryan is reminding Kane he beat Rey Mysterio on Raw, and he can't wait to see Kane lose to Damien Sandow.

Commercial

Singles Match

AKSANA vs. MAXINE w/ANTONIO CESARO

The ladies start fighting. No real technical skills shown. They get on the matt and roll over, throwing punches. The referee tries to break it up and he falls back on the mat trying to give a small break. Antonio gets in the ring and breaks it up. He says something to both of them and they just stop. He takes Maxine with him and stops, turns around, then Aksana leaves the ring and joins them.

Winner NO CONTEST

Backstage Rosa has Prmo, Epico, Camacho, and Hunico all together trying to calm them all down so they don't get into a fight. She can't seem to get them to stop talking.

Backstage Layla and Michelle McCool are talking backstage about Michelle's return and LayCool's return. Trish Stratus shows up and welcomes Michelle's return and informs them if they didn't watch Raw, she's now the boss of the Divas division. She also tells them she's bringing in a Diva's tag team championship to the WWE. Michelle and Layla make fun of Trish and leave.

Commercial

Singles Match

KANE vs. DAMIEN SANDOW w/CODY RHODES

It's shown Bryan is watching backstage. Kane and Sandow have a good match. Good chemistry was involved. Kane was able to hit the chokeslam on Sandow, but near the ropes. At the 2 count, Cody grabs Sandow's foot and puts it on the ropes. The referee finishes his 3 count and calls for the bell to announce Kane the winner.

Winner KANE

Cody starts yelling and arguing with the ref about his foot being on the rope. Bryan runs from the back, and also begins yelling at the ref defending Cody and Sandow. Kane whips Bryan around and asks what he's doing and why he's taking their side. Bryan and Kane start arguing, which causes Cody and Sandow to take advantage and start attacking them. They leave once Bryan and Kane are left laying on the mat.

On screen, it shows a city lit up at night looking from a sky view. You hear a ladies voice say "We're coming" and the date October 28, 2012 appear. The announcers mention that date is Hell in a Cell and ask whose coming.

Commercial

Singles Match

KAITLYN vs. EVE

Kaitlyn awaits Eve in the ring. Eve comes out with no music, dressed in jogging bands and a baggy tshirt. She looks like she hasn't showered and is walking with her head down. She rolls in the ring and just lays on her back. The ref and Kaitlyn both look confused, but he rings the bell. Kaitlyn covers Eve with a pin and the ref counts three. Eve then rolls out of the ring walking back up the ramp.

Winner KAITLYN

Backstage New backstage interview, Renee Paquette, walks up to Dean Ambrose. She asks him any information about the formation of Henry, Barrett, Big Show, and himself. He doesn't say a word and just looks at her. She gets creeped out and walks off.

Backstage Bryan and Kane are finally talking about working together Sunday to hurt their opponents at Hell in a Cell. They hug on it.

Commercial

Bray Wyatt comes to the ring to talk. He mentions what he did to Randy Orton and Booker T as a recap. He tells everyone he's there for a purpose, and the purpose is make sure people realize time is on his side and to let him in.

Backstage Rosa can't calm down Epico, Primo, Hunico, or Camacho. This results in Rosa telling them to fight in singles matches. Then she walks off.

Singles Match

PRIMO w/EPICO vs. CAMACHO w/HUNICO

A good match with some cheating going on with Hunico and Camacho. Eventually, Epico attacked Hunico on the outside to make it a fair match. Primo was able to get the pinfall on Camacho.

Winner PRIMO

Backstage Regal is talking to Big Show one-on-one. Big Show keeps silent and won't answer any questions.

Commercial

Singles Match

BRODUS CLAY vs. DREW McINTYRE w/HEATH SLATER, JINDER MAHAL, & JILLIAN

Slater and Jinder teased Brodus about getting involved, which helped Drew get an early attack. Brodus couldn't focus well because of the other two guys at ringside. This helped Drew hit his finisher for the win.

Winner DREW McINTYRE

The 3MB celebrates by singing a song with Jillian.

Backstage Sheamus is talking to Regal about last week, and thanks him for giving him Big Show tonight.

Commercial

Singles Match

ANTONIO CESARO w/AKSANA & MAXINE vs. JEY USO

Antonio pretty much squashes Jey Uso. The announcers wonder why Aksana is with Antonio and Maxine. Aksana and Maxine both look uncomfortable at ringside together.

Winner ANTONIO CESARO

Antonio gets a mic and mentions how much better he gives the United States prestige since he holds the US Title. This brings out a surprise appearance, Jack Swagger. Swagger says people may not like him right now, but he's here to improve the United States Championship. The two say a few words back and forth. Swagger runs in the ring but Antonio escapes.

Backstage Ambrose is talking to Big Show, giving him a pep talk.

Commercial

Main Event Singles Match

BIG SHOW vs. SHEAMUS

Big Show is out first. Sheamus' music hits but he doesn't appear. Cameras show on screen that Ambrose is beating the hell out of Sheamus backstage. Henry and Barrett get in some shots too. Big Show stands there laughing. From the crowd comes Fit Finlay. Finlay attacks Big Show. Henry, Barrett, and Ambrose come from the back and work on Finlay. Eventually, Sheamus comes out barely able to walk. Ambrose, Show, Barrett, and Henry all beat on Sheamus and Finlay. Ambrose stands over Sheamus to end the show.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/hiac_zpsef3e4070.jpg

Date October 28, 2012

Hell In A Cell WWE Championship Match

CM PUNK © verses JOHN CENA verses RYBACK

Can CM Punk continue his long championship reign or will it finally come to a halt? The chances don't look great for CM Punk to walk out as WWE Champion. Will Ryback and Cena work together to try and get rid of Punk? Who will snap first?

Hell In A Cell World Heavyweight Championship Match

SHEAMUS © verses DEAN AMBROSE

A quick change happened when Big Show let Ambrose take his spot against Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title. Will it prove to be the right decision or will Sheamus continue to be the Heavyweight Champion?

Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Match

TEAM HELL NO © verses RHODE SCHOLARS verses REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA

The Tag Team Division is finally getting back to where it once was. Three very different teams with different styles try to become the Tag Team Champions. Will Kane and Bryan be able to co-exist?

Intercontinental Championship Match

THE MIZ © verses JOHN MORRISON

Former Tag Team Partners and close friends, The Miz gets to prove to John Morrison he's fine all alone. John Morrison hopes his return to the squared circle will be worth it and plans to dethrone The Miz and take the IC Tite.

Divas Tag Team Championship w/TRISH STRATUS as Referee

ASHLEY MASSARO & LITA verses JAZZ & KHARMA verses BETH PHOENIX & NATALYA verses LAYCOOL

The match will crowd the first ever Diva's Tag Team Champions. The entire Diva's division has been growing stronger each week and with Trish Stratus now overseeing the division, it's only going to get better.

Tag Team Match

MARK HENRY & BIG SHOW verses FIT FINLAY & MYSTERY

Finlay stuck his nose into business he had no part of being in. He gets to try and finish what he started when he helped Sheamus last Friday on Smackdown. The problem is, he needs a partner. Who will he choose to take on the monstrous team of Mark Henry and The Big Show?

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER verses CHRISTIAN

Dolph Ziggler had been begging for tougher matches and went through the latest being Bill DeMott. He gets his chance again and faces former Tag Team Champion, IC Champion, and World Heavyweight Champion Christian.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/hiac_zpsef3e4070.jpg

Date October 28, 2012

Announcers Jim Ross, Michael Cole, JBL

Opening There's a video showing past Hell in a Cell matches, showing the brutality of the Cell. Then it shows various clips leading up to the big matches of the pay per view. Fireworks go off and the cameras pan around the arena while the announcers welcome people watching.

Intercontinental Championship Match

THE MIZ © w/MARYSE vs. JOHN MORRISON

The two exchange stares. The Miz moves quickly to the attack and the match begins. It appears Morrison has no ring rust whatsoever. The two gave a great match and will be hard to top. Maryse tried to distract Morrison, but he gave no attention to Maryse.

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion JOHN MORRISON

Morrison celebrates as Miz looks sad. Maryse just stands on the outside looking annoyed.

The announcers mention one match has been added to the card and will take place next, Antonio Cesaro defends his US Title against Jack Swagger,

Backstage Heyman and Punk are talking. Punk is warming up while Heyman keeps repeating to Punk he's the best in the world.

Backstage LayCool walks up to Lita and Ashley. They mention how ugly they are and that 'punk' style is way gone. "Too bad you both need a 'style' to look good." And they walk off.

United States Championship Match

ANTONIO CESARO © w/MAXINE & AKSANA vs. JACK SWAGGER

Lots of USA chants during the match. Swagger looks like he's been working on his in-ring skills. The two have a great match. Swagger seems really focused. Swagger hits the gutwrench powerbomb, but both Aksana and Maxine get the refs attention. Maxine fakes an ankle injury, so Aksana gets the referees attention to help her. Swagger lets up and sees what is happening. Swagger gets out, helps Maxine up, and asks if she's ok. She nods. The ref and Swagger both get back in the ring and Swagger is met with some stomps by Antonio. He's able to capitalize and hit the Neutralizer for the pin.

Winner and STILL United States Champion ANTONIO CESARO

Swagger hits the mat upset. He just looks at Antonio, Aksana, and Maxine as they head up the ramp.

Backstage Big Show, Mark Henry, and Wade Barrett are talking backstage. They mention they don't care who Finlay's partner is. Barrett said he'll be watching for any funny business.

Backstage Finlay is walking, turns and tells his partner to hurry up. Regal comes into picture, and the two walk.

Tag Team Match

MARK HENRY & BIG SHOW vs. FINLAY & WILLIAM REGAL

The referee decides to kick Wade Barrett to the back. Show and Henry are mad, and while they argue with the ref, Finlay and Regal begin the attack. This match mostly featured brawling with some technical moves. The ref eventually loses control of the match and all four men are brawling. Henry throws Regal to the crowd, and gets in the ring to double team Finlay. Henry hits the strongest slam, but Regal is back and starts beating on Henry. Finlay eventually gets up, but is met with a right hand by Show. Show covers Finlay, and Henry holds Regal so he can't make the save.

Winners MARK HENRY & BIG SHOW

Henry lets Regal lose in the ring and Big Show hits Regal with the right hand.

Backstage New interviewer, Renee Paquette, is with Sheamus. She asks him about Ambrose and if he's worried about the other guys watching. Sheamus said he's ready for Ambrose and if the other guys wanna get involved, he'll be ready too. He says he's walking out World Heavyweight Champion.

Video is shown about the Diva's division. It ends with Trish mentioning she's in charge of the Diva's and she's introduction a Diva's Tag Team Division.

Divas Tag Team Championship w/TRISH STRATUS as Referee

ASHLEY MASSARO & LITA vs JAZZ & KHARMA vs BETH PHOENIX & NATALYA vs LAYCOOL

Good tag team match from the Diva's. It seemed Beth and Natalya were more focused on getting at Jazz and Kharma than winning the match. This caused those teams to fight on the outside near the end of the match, while LayCool and Lita/Ashley were fighting in the ring. LayCool got rid of Lita real quick and double teamed Ashley. Layla put her feet on the ropes while Michelle kept an eye for anyone to get back in the ring to stop the count.

Winners and NEW Diva's Tag Team Champions LAYCOOL

Lita then gets in the ring, looking upet. LayCool leaves. Apparently, Beth/Natalya and Kharma/Jazz fought all the way to the concession stands through the crowd. Cameras catch up and the four ladies are still fighting. Security comes to break it up.

Backstage Dolph Ziggler is being interviewed by Renee. Dolph tries to sweet talk Renee, but Vickie gets in between them. Dolph tells Vickie "let's go to the ring". Vickie just stares at Renee.

Backstage Ryback is just looking focused.

Backstage LayCool is celebrating about being the first ever Diva's tag team champions. Someone walks up and gives them something. It's a poster of two girls turned around wearing bikinis and thongs. You don't see the faces, only the backs. It has written "20216AT1029B0AB ... SEE YOU TOMORROW". They look nervous.

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER w/VICKIE vs. CHRISTIAN

They both have a great match and definitely have the best match so far. The two have great chemistry and it definitely showed. In the end, Christian was able to pull off an upset.

Winner CHRISTIAN

Vickie is trying to help Dolph, and he just ignores her. Dolph wants a microphone.

Dolph Ziggler "Vickie, I'm tired of you. It's time we call it quits. I'M DONE WITH YOU.. GET LOST!"

Vickie looks like she's about to cry as Dolph leaves her in the ring. She screams. Fans to a "Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey-hey-hey, goodbye" chant.

Backstage Renee is with John Cena. She asks him about specifically, Ryback. Cena says he'll do what he needs to do to walk out as WWE Champion. He'll beat Punk or Ryback. He knows it's going to be a brutal match, but he's confident.

A video is shown on Daniel Bryan and Kane winning the belts, and what they've been through together with anger management. It shows videos of tag teams coming back, featuring highlights from all tag team matches since the Tag Team Tournament was announced.

Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Match

TEAM HELL NO © vs RHODE SCHOLARS vs REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA

Bryan and Kane are not arguing, which seems to be a first. Sin Cara is still favoring his knee since Del Rio's attack on him on Raw. The match had good tag team action, and some good spots done by Bryan and Mysterio. At the end, Kane was able to pin Sin Cara for the win.

Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions TEAM HELL NO

Bryan looks mad, and quickly covers Sin Cara again and does his own three count. He stands up and says he's the winner and he's the tag team champions. Bryan leaves the ring yelling he's the tag team champion while Kane stands in the ring just watching. Kane is attacked by Rhode Scholars after the match. Bryan starts walking back to the ring, then gives a smirk. He decides to go to the back instead and let Kane get beat on. Then the lights go off... a video plays, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mjuZsFTFDY). On the screen appears, "The Ascension". Lights come on and its two men with a lady, and they attack Kane. Rhode Scholars quickly leave the ring. They all stand in the ring and the lights go off and come back on, they are no longer there. Kane is lying on the mat.

Backstage Ambrose gives a promo about Sheamus, Hell in a Cell, and his time is now.

Video is shown building Sheamus up as a great champion beating several people, and ends at Ambrose attacking him on Smackdown, telling Sheamus to Fear the Name.

Hell In A Cell World Heavyweight Championship Match

SHEAMUS © vs DEAN AMBROSE w/WADE BARRETT

JR and Cole give much doubt regarding Ambrose being in this match. JBL defends Ambrose, saying he's seen him wrestle and he's perfect for the match. Sheamus and Ambrose fight a great match. Both men are bleeding and seemed to be cut the hard way. Barrett throws Ambrose something and he puts it away in his tights. Sheamus starts getting the leverage on the match. Ambrose pulls out something from his tights, and it's brass knuckles. He hits Sheamus and Sheamus goes down. Ambrose gets on top of Sheamus and starts punching away at a lifeless Sheamus. Ambrose puts it back in his tights and goes to the corner and pulls his knee pad down. Sheamus is just laying there. Ambrose is yelling for him to get up. Sheamus finally is starting to move and get up, but is met with a running knee to the face. Ambrose pins Sheamus.

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion DEAN AMBROSE

Dean is bleeding pretty good. Barrett gets in the ring and hands Ambrose the title, and helps him to his feet.

A video is shown about CM Punk's long reign as WWE Champion, and how Ryback became involved. It highlights the last few weeks of Raw and the announcement of how the match came to be as a Triple Threat.

Hell In A Cell WWE Championship Match

CM PUNK © vs JOHN CENA vs RYBACK

Punk tells Heyman to go to the back. Cena quickly goes after Punk, as does Ryback. They work together on Punk. Cena turns his attention and starts trying to beat on Ryback. The match is mostly a brawl back and forth. Each man hits several moves on the other two. Ryback hits the Shell Shock on Cena, but Punk stops the count. Ryback is beating on Punk. Ryback puts Punk in position for the Shell Shock. Brock Lesnar's music hits as he comes out with Paul Heyman. Lesnar runs to the Cell. Ryback drops Punk and waits for Lesnar. Lesnar is able to get in the Cell. Punk is able to shake the beating off and hit Ryback from behind which pushes Ryback into Lesnar. Lesnar gives Ryback the F-5. Punk pins Ryback.

Winner and STILL WWE Champion CM PUNK

Cena looks up and sees Lesnar and Punk. Cena stands up. Lesnar and Punk give Cena a stare. Cena runs and attacks Lesnar, but Punk starts beating on Cena. Punk and Lesnar are able to start beating on Cena. Punk locks Cena in the Anaconda Vise.. Lensar puts Ryback in the Kimura lock. Heyman laughs. The two finally let go, standing over Ryback and Cena.

MORE CHANGES TO COME

Triple H has begun to take his role behind the scenes even more serious than previously. The word going around is he has hired Lance Storm to work with Bill DeMott in the new development territory and to help produce better quality superstars both in the ring and their conduct out of the ring. Though the social media world has given a fan a personal inside look at their favorite superstar, Triple H is leaning to push all workers to remain in character at all times.

Vince continues to push his power around and tries to challenge Hunter on some of his decisions, but for the most part Triple H is holding his ground. He's happy with how the tag team division is. His other goal is to help build the Diva's division. This, of course, has been seen by signing Trish Stratus, Amy Dumas (Lita), and Michelle McCool to add a few names.

Going his Triple H's idea, Vince has decided to once again hold a Diva's Search Contest. They don't have a full list as of yet, but below is a graphic that features 9 faces that will be participants:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/divasearch.jpg

*** You, the reader, will play a role in the Diva's Search Contest. ***

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/raw_supershow.jpg

Date October 29, 2012

Announcers Jim Ross, Michael Cole, JBL

Opening Raw begins by showing pictures of last night's Hell in a Cell with voice over commentary during the event. Then the mysterious 20216AT1029B0AB code appears blinking. The AT1029B0AB turns into 20126 at October 29, 2012. It then mentions the rest of the code will be broken tonight. This is followed by Raw's trademark opener.

CM Punk's music plays. CM Punk and Paul Heyman walk out to a mix reaction, but mostly boos. Punk smiles and turns his head towards the entrance ramp, and outcomes Brock Lesnar. The three make their way down to the ring. Punk reminds the people he's still the WWE Champion and still the best in the world. In the the middle of Punk talking, No Chance in Hell plays, which brings out Vince McMahon. Vince congratulates Punk on a win, a cheap win, but a win. Punk and McMahon argue, which brings Heyman in the argument and defends Punk. McMahon reminds Heyman he hates his guts, which is why he wants to issue a challenge. CM Punk against Ryback in the main event tonight. If Punk wins, Punk will indeed get to choose his opponent at Survivor Series. If Ryback wins, McMahon gets to choose his opponent. Punk and Heyman start talking with each other, and Brock gets on the mic and accepts the match on Punk's behalf. Vince walks out smiling, while Punk and Heyman start yelling at Brock.

Backstage AJ skips up to Michelle McCool and Layla, and welcomes them to Raw. Laycool ignore AJ, and walk off. AJ skips back to them, and says, "I hope you're not too worried about that code. I'm sure it's nobody."

Graphic On Screen A graphic appears showing a match later tonight: Sheamus, William Regal, & Finlay against Big Show, Mark Henry, & Wade Barrett.

Commercial

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. JOHN MORRISON w/MELINA

This match featured great action. The two definitely have great chemistry together. The announcers mention that these two are future main eventers. Cameras pan backstage as Vickie watches on. The Miz comes down from the back. He walks up to Melina, and wraps his arms around her. She starts screaming, which distracts Morrison, and Ziggler is able to capitalize and get the win.

Winner DOLPH ZIGGLER

Miz carries Melina on his shoulder and takes her to the back.

Backstage Maxine is rubbing Antonio Cesaro's shoulders. Aksana walks in and looks jealous, but tries to ignore it. Antonio tells Aksana to get on her knees and forearms. She does. He puts his legs on her as a rest. Lots of boos from the crowd.

Backstage Miz runs into Matthews, and Mathews tries to talk Miz into letting Melina go. Miz challenges Matthews to hit him, and he doesn't. Morrison comes out of nowhere and grabs Melina, and starts brawling with Miz. Miz runs away. Morrison checks on Melina who seems to be knocked out.

Commercial

Diva's Battle Royal for Number One Contendor for Diva's Championship

KAITLYN, EVE, LAYLA, KHARMA, LITA, ASHLEY, BETH PHOENIX, NATALYA, JAZZ, ALICIA FOX, JILLIAN

Michelle McCool is at ringside. Eve looks horrible. She looks like she hasn't slept in days or taken a shower. She gets in the ring and leans back on the ropes and waits for someone to eliminate her. Kharma close-lines her to the outside. Eve is Eliminated. The Band walks out yelling for Jillian to join them for a gig later that night. While Jillian gets distracted, Kaitlyn eliminates her. Jillian is Eliminated. Jazz eliminates Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is Eliminated. Alicia Fox tries to eliminate Kharma, but Kharma quickly reverse and eliminates her. Alicia Fox is Eliminated. Jazz is Eliminated by Lita. Ashley is Eliminated by Beth Phoenix. Beth Phoenix and Lita are eliminated by Layla. This leaves Layla, Natalya, and Kharma. Natalya and Kharma are joining up to beat on Layla. McCool gets in the ring and evens it up. McCool sneaks and eliminates Kharma. Kharma is Eliminated. Laycool double team Natalya. Natalya is Eliminated. McCool exits the ring which makes Layla the winner.

Winner and Number One Contendor LAYLA

Michelle and Layla celebrate in the ring with their belts. The lights go off.. the code comes back on. It shows the remaining letters 20216, which reveals T (20) B (2) P (16). TBP appears then lights go back off. You see two girls with their back turned to the audience, one wearing a thong-like bottom. The two turn around with TBP turning into "The Beautiful People". Fans recognize the two girls as Velvet Sky and Angelina Love. The announcers mention the two girls as independent stars who in recent years had a feud with LayCool in social media. Velvet and Angelina run in and start beating on LayCool. LayCool quickly exists.

Backstage Del Rio is talking about how disgusted he is with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara to Ricardo. He wants to get rid of them.

Backstage Punk is bulking up to Brock, while Heyman is trying to settle Punk down.

Commercial

3 on 3 Tag Team Match

SHEAMUS, WILLIAM REGAL, & FINLAY vs. WADE BARRETT, BIG SHOW, & MARK HENRY w/DEAN AMBROSE

Ambrose sits at the announcer table without a headset. The match is anything but pretty. It's mostly a brawl match for a while. Barrett and Regal do some in-ring work. Eventually, all men begin to brawl. Ambrose runs in and hits Sheamus with the title, then Finlay, then Regal.. causing a DQ. Ambrose tells his team to beat on them. They start beating on Sheamus, Regal, and Finlay. They eventually stop.

Winner by DQ SHEAMUS, WILLIAM REGAL, & FINLAY

Backstage AJ skips up to LayCool again, and asks how the surprise went. LayCool start yelling, and AJ interrupts them. She lets them know they will be a team captain at Survivor Series in a Survivor Series match, and the other team's captains will be The Beautiful People.

Backstage Kane and Bryan are talking about they are still tag team champions. Rhode Scholars walk up and say they got lucky, and mention how neither one of them were pinned or submitted.

Backstage Heyman is alone with Punk to calm him down.

Backstage John Cena arrives to the building.

Commercial

Backstage Big Show is pissed at Ambrose for causing them to lose. Big Show says he gave him the title match at Hell in a Cell, and he doesn't get a thank you and he gets a loss the following night. Big Show reminds Ambrose who he is (the biggest man) and warns Ambrose not to piss off the Giant. Ambrose gives a smirk, and Big Show walks away punching things.

Tag Team Match

CO-BRO vs. PRIME TIME PLAYERS

A decent filler match. Co-Bro was able to get the win in a quick match.

Winners CO-BRO

Backstage Vince is talking to Ryback. Vince is continually telling Ryback he's a hungry monster that nobody can beat.

John Cena comes to the ring. He talks about how both him and Ryback came up short last night thanks to Brock Lesnar. He has a few choice words for Brock.

Commercial

Main Event Singles Match

CM PUNK w/PAUL HEYMAN & BROCK LESNAR vs. RYBACK w/VINCE McMAHON & JOHN CENA

Cena came out when the match was about to start to even the playing field. Ryback is getting better with his in-ring work. The match gets a lot of turns, back and forth action. Brock tries to do a few small cheats but Cena tries to get the ref's attention. During the match, you hear Triple H's play as he comes out looking angry. Brock focuses his attention on Triple H and stands in front of the ring as Triple H walks down. Heyman is telling the ref to get Triple H out, and while the ref is distracted... Cena gets in the ring and puts Punk on his shoulders and hits the AA. Ryback gets up, and is able to put Punk in the Shell Shock to get the pinfall. Brock turned around at the last minute and slid in the ring but it was too late.

Winner RYBACK

Brock looks pissed. Brock starts attacking Ryback. This brings Cena and Triple H in the ring to double team Brock. Brock escapes and Punk rolls out of the ring. Vince grabs a mic..

Vince McMahon "Hey Punk! The deal was you lose, and I pick your opponent at Survivor Series. You won't have to wait because I'll tell you right now! It's not going to be one man. It's not going to be two. (Punk looks worried). At Survivor Series, I'm going to make sure you get the hell beat out of you! It's going to be the Heyman Guys verses the McMahon Guys in a Survivor Series match!! But, that's not all. I want to make sure you and Brock and whoever else you get regrets ever messing with Vincent Kennedy McMahon! Our match will be WAR GAMES!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/wwecomexlusive.jpg

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/diva_alysson.jpg

MEET DIVA CONTESTANT: ALYSSON

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/diva_mandy.jpg

MEET DIVA CONTESTANT: MANDY

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/waitingsave/diva_alexis.jpg

MEET DIVA CONTESTANT: ALEXIS

Date November 2, 2012

Announcers Josh Matthews, JBL

Opening The Smackdown trademark comes on. Following the intro, it shows clips from Hell in a Cell featuring more specifically the Smackdown roster, especially the match with Sheamus and Dean Ambrose. Then it shows a video from Monday Night Raw with Ambrose costing his team a match with the Big Show getting upset.

Backstage Big Show is talking to Mark Henry and Wade Barrett. He doesn't like the fact Ambrose took his only title shot AND cost them a match on Raw. He's getting fed up with him and they all need to do something. Barrett reminds Show he has something over them and they can't.

Tag Team Match

RHODE SCHOLARS vs. ALEX RILEY & MASON RYAN

The match had decent in-ring action. The Rhode Scholars easily won the match, though.

Winners THE RHODE SCHOLARS

Cody and Damien get on the mic and push for an opportunity to face Hell No for the Tag Team Titles because they never were beat at Hell in a Cell. The the lights go off... a video plays, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mjuZsFTFDY). On the screen appears, "The Ascension". Out comes two men and a lady. The lights come on with dim purple lighting. They stay at the entrance ramp. You hear a evil laugh, then the lights go off again and come back on as normal. Cody and Damien glance at each other and leave the ring quickly.

Commercial

Backstage Regal is on the phone getting an update on Booker T. Bray Wyatt walks in. Regal informs Bray that he's taken out Randy Orton and Booker T, and that he cannot keep doing this. Bray tells Regal to relax. Regal informs that if Bray wants a fight, he'll have one tonight against Finlay. Bray smiles and says, "Cool man".

Backstage Regal turns around spooked, and LayCool are there. LayCool is upset that 'those' girls are here. Regal says he cannot change what AJ did for Survivor Series. He gives them advice to pucker up to some Diva's soon.

Tag Team Match

AKSANA & MAXINE vs. KAITLYN & EVE

Eve shows up looking like crap again. Once the bell rings, Eve sits on the steps while Kaitlyn starts off with Maxine. Eve is picking in her ear and blowing her nose on her hand. She then decides to leave. Kaitlyn gets momentum on Maxine. Maxine tries to make the tag to Aksana, but Aksana backs off. Antonio Cesaro walks out and starts talking to Aksana, looking upset that she won't work with Maxine. Maxine is finally able to get away from Kaitlyn and slaps Aksana for the tag. Aksana and Maxine finally start working together, but hesitantly. They get the win.

Winners AKSANA & MAXINE

Video on Screen Diva's Search promo video airs. It mentions they will be highlighting each Diva in the next few weeks on WWE.com and voting will begin once the fans get to know them.

Commercial

Singles Match

EPICO w/PRIMO vs. HUNICO w/CAMACHO

Rosa walks down to the announce table once all four men are already at ringside. The match begins and has some good action. Camacho is about to cheat, but Rosa runs up to him and tells him no. Epico gets the victory.

Winner EPICO

Camacho is mad at Rosa. Hunico gets involved. This leads to Epico and Primo coming to the aid of Rosa, and the teams start to fight as Rosa yells for them to stop. Officials come to separate the teams. Rosa stands by herself at the announce table upset.

Backstage Sheamus is asking Regal for a rematch with Ambrose tonight. Regal says it can't happen tonight. Sheamus walks away mad and Regal stops him to ask, "Where is the Sheamus that was a fighter?" Sheamus just walks away.

Singles Match

ANTONIO CESARO vs. JUSTIN GABRIEL

A good match, but Antonio was able to get the victory.

Winner ANTONIO CESARO

Following the match, Antonio wants to make this a memorable night. He says he's tired of trying to be the US Champion. He is retiring the US Championship and reclaiming the European Championship.

Backstage Barrett is talking to Big Show about needing to take a break, calm down, and refocus. Big Show says Ambrose will eventually get a dose of reality.

Commercial

Singles Match

BRAY WYATT vs. FINLAY

Wade Barrett's music plays as he walks out. He just stands at ringside when the match begins. The match has some good brawling going on. Bray throws Finlay to the outside where Barrett starts beating on Finlay. He tosses Finlay in the ring, where Bray hits his finisher to end the match.

Winner BRAY WYATT

Backstage Sheamus walks in the Big Show's locker room and says they should fight, since he was originally his opponent at Hell in a Cell. Big Show accepts.

Backstage Layla and Michelle McCool run into each other after supposedly talking to other Diva's on the phone about the Survivor Series match. Layla said she was able to get Beth Phoenix and Natalya on their team, but only if Lita & Ashley Massaro are on The Beautiful People team. Michelle thinks she has an idea.

Commercial

Divas Tag Team Match

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE vs. THE BELLA TWINS

The Bella Twins return to the WWE to compete in their first match since resigning. Unfortunately, their first match back was against the debut of the hot duo of Velvet and Angelina. Velvet was able to pin Nikki for the win.

Winners THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

LayCool comes out and talks about how they are completely flawless. They tell TBP they can't wait til Survivor Series, and mention their team is set. They wish TBP good luck getting girls to join their team.

Backstage Regal is talking to Booker T on the phone. The information given by Regal's responses on the phone is Booker is recovering, and lets Regal know he plans on returning as a competitor. Before he makes a transition, he wants Regal to do a few things.

Backstage Ambrose is talking to Henry. Henry reveals to Ambrose what Big Show was saying. Barrett comes in and confirms what Henry is telling Ambrose.

Commercial

Backstage Regal informs Bray Wyatt that he'll be a captain of a Survivor Series team, and Booker T will be the other.

Main Event Singles Match

BIG SHOW w/DEAN AMBROSE, MARK HENRY, & WADE BARRETT vs. SHEAMUS

Sheamus ends up getting the upper hand in the match, which makes Henry and Barrett want to cheat. Ambrose calls them back and tells them no. Big Show then gains the upper hand. Big Show is waiting for Sheamus to get up and hit him with the punch. Ambrose gets in the ring and starts stomping on Sheamus. The referee calls the bell.

Winner by DQ SHEAMUS

Ambrose turns to an angry Big Show and slaps him across the face. Henry and Barrett get in the ring to try and cool the Big Show. Ambrose gets on the mic and calls the Big Show his prison b****. Big Show is getting more mad. Ambrose is daring Show to hit him. Regal and Finlay decide to come to the the ring. Sheamus gets back up. The Big Show leaves the ring to make it 3 on 3 brawl. Ambrose sneaks away and yells at Big Show walking up the ramp. Big Show punches Ambrose. Barrett and Henry end up leaving the ring getting beat on by Regal and Finlay. They look at Ambrose and Big Show, and not sure what to do.

Date November 5, 2012

Opening Last week's ending is shown with McMahon's words of "War Games" echoing. Without the trademark airing, CM Punk's music hits.

Punk comes out along with Heyman and Lesnar. Heyman introduces them on the mic. Heyman calls Brock the baddest man on the planet then Punk being the best in the world, and also being WWE Champion for 354 days. Heyman hands the mic to Punk, but before any words can come out, the No Chance In Hell theme comes over the speakers. Vince McMahon walks out strutting to the ring. He reminds Brock that without him there would be no Brock Lesnar and no money in his bank account. He also tells Paul that without him, he would be forgotten. And he tells Punk without him, hell, even with him nobody gives a damn about CM Punk. Punk tells Vince to choose his words wisely because he's in the ring with himself and Brock Lesnar. Brock and Punk both start to crowd around Vince. Triple H comes out. Punk and Brock back off a little. Then comes John Cena to make it more even. Punk, Brock, and Heyman all exit the ring and slowly walk back up the ramp.

A graphic is shown featuring Survivor Series: War Games Main Event with Team McMahon vs. Team Heyman. So far, Team McMahon consists of Triple H, John Cena, and Ryback while Team Heyman has only CM Punk and Brock Lesnar.

Commercial

Singles Match

Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio

Del Rio was looking at trying to hard to try and injure Rey instead of focusing on the match itself, which cost him the match.

Winner REY MYSTERIO

Rey leaves the ring celebrating, and Del Rio is upset. Del Rio gets on the microphone and challenges Rey and Sin Cara next week for a tag team match.

Backstage Heyman is yelling about what happened. Heyman pushes Brock and Punk to make a mockery out of Team McMahon.

Backstage The Miz is talking with Maryse about John Morrison. He tells her he wants his title back.

Backstage Beth Phoenix and Natalya are talking about if they should join LayCool at Survivor Series. They decide to accept.

Commercial

Backstage Vince is talking to John Cena and Triple H about Survivor Series, and he's trying to think of two more men to join his team.

Tag Team Match

TEAM HELL NO vs. PRIME TIME PLAYERS

Kane and Bryan actually worked well as a team this time. They mostly tried to outdo each other with the PTP to see who inflicted more damage. Bryan had the No Lock on Titus, while Kane choke slammed Darren. The ref counted to 3 and also saw Titus' hand tap, so the match was over.

Winners TEAM HELL NO

They both thought they won the match for the team, so the arguing continued about who won the match. AJ comes out and mentions that next week on Raw, it will be a special early Survivor Series match with a 'treat' for the winners. It will be Team Bryan against Team Kane. Both men will select 3 tag teams each, making it 6 men per team. Whichever team wins, those 3 tag teams will face Hell No at Survivor Series in a fatal four way match for the Tag Team Championship. AJ also mentions that if Team Kane wins, Kane will get a shot at the WWE Championship. If Team Bryan wins, Daniel Bryan will get the shot at the WWE Championship. And that title match will take place on Raw following Survivor Series.

Backstage Punk hears what AJ just said and starts going mad. He starts yelling that after he goes through War Games, the night after he'll have to defend the WWE Title. Paul Heyman says he'll talk to AJ, but that Punk and Brock need to focus on Team McMahon.

Commercial

Singles Match

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. EVAN BOURNE

Both men put on a good match and good chemistry which helped. Vickie came out during the match to watch. Dolph ended up winning the match.

Winner DOLPH ZIGGLER

Dolph walks up the ramp and notices Vickie. She tries to talk him into taking her back.

Backstage Heyman is talking to AJ about the title match Punk has after Survivor Series. AJ says she'll think about it, and Paul is about to leave. AJ stops him and she says she thought about it and the match is still on. She also tells Paul tonight's main event is Mr. McMahon against him.

Backstage John Morrison is getting ready for his first title defense.

Commercial

Intercontinental Championship

JOHN MORRISON w/MELINA vs. "PERFECT ONE" JOE HENNIG

Michael McGillicuty changed his name to his real name and gave his character a complete overhaul. His theme was a mixture of his dad, Mr. Perfect's theme and a rock song. The color on his clothes were similar to that of his dads as well, black and blue. JR mentions the likeness of his look to his dad with a modern twist, but wasn't sure Joe was ready to fill his dad's shoes. Morrison was mostly on the offense during the match. The Miz came running from the back, but from the crowd came Ted DiBiase who blocked the Miz and took him down. Morrison became a little distracted, and Joe began his offense. Joe hit the perfect plex for the pinfall.

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion "PERFECT ONE" JOE HENNIG

DiBiase gets in the ring to celebrate with his friend Joe. Morrison looks upset, as does The Miz.

Backstage McMahon is getting ready for his match. Triple H comes in and tells Vince to have fun out there. Vince smiles.

Backstage Cameras see a hand motioning to "come here", and then you see AJ walk in the room.

Commercial

Diva's Singles Match

LITA w/ASHLEY vs. NATALYA w/BETH PHOENIX

A great match featuring two strong diva's. Lita is able to pull off a quick victory.

Winner LITA

After the match, Lita gets on the mic to mention that her and Ashley will be on Team Beautiful People at Survivor Series.

Backstage Morrison is upset at the loss. Melina is trying to calm him down. The Miz and Maryse both walk in. Morrison is about to punch The Miz, but he lets Morrison know he wanted him to win so he could fight him for the IC title. Miz also mentions he has an idea to share with him and Melina.

Commercial

Main Event

MR. McMAHON w/RYBACK, TRIPLE H, JOHN CENA vs. PAUL HEYMAN w/CM PUNK & BROCK LESNAR

McMahon and his guys wait in the ring while Heyman and his men just stand on the outside facing the ring talking. Paul motions for a microphone.

Paul Heyman "Mr. McMahon, I see how unfair it is right now that you have three members of your team out here and I only have two. So, .."

Vince McMahon (interrupting Paul) "Wait on a second Paul. (Vince counts) You're right. I forgot to bring out my fourth member of my team."

Car Crashes, which brings out Mick Foley. Foley walks out smiling with his hands looking like pistols. He walks by Heyman and his team to get in the ring.

Paul looks upset.

Paul Heyman "Well then, sir. Let me introduce you to the third and fourth members of our team!"

The lights go off, then this plays (

). Outcomes Chris Jericho and Big Show.

Paul Heyman then gets in the ring. CM Punk gets in the ring immediately and beats on Mr. McMahon which brings in everyone. Everyone starts brawling.

Over the speakers, you hear (

). The crowd erupts and a camera pans on Ryback's face. Goldberg comes out wearing a CM Punk shirt. He walks to the ring. Team Heyman starts using their numbers to beat on McMahon's team. The show ends with Team Heyman standing over a beaten Team McMahon.

• 2 weeks later...

Smackdown: November 9, 2012

Date November 9, 2012

Backstage Barrett and Henry are talking to Big Show about last week. Show says it felt great to not only punch Ambrose, but to join Team Heyman for Survivor Series. Big Show mentions that him and Jericho are getting back together to dominate the tag team division. Barrett and Henry congratulate Show, wish him the best, but warn him about Ambrose.

SMACKDOWN TRADEMARK OPENER

Divas Tag Team Match

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE vs. AKSANA & MAXINE w/ANTONIO CESARO

At the entrance, Aksana and Maxine tease a kiss on the lips with each other at the tamp. Antonio walks a little late and tries to get between them, but they completely ignore him and walk to the ring without him. Before the bell rings, LayCool comes out and sits at the announce table. A good match from both teams. Aksana and Maxine keep teasing they are a couple, blowing each other kisses, etc. Eventually, Angelina hits the Break A Bitch on Maxine for the pinfall.

Winners THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

Cesaro tries to grab Aksana off the apron, but she slips through his arms and attends Maxine. JBL mentions the feud Maxine and Aksana have had, and wonders what happened to get them close. Cesaro just leaves. Velvet and Angelina point at LayCool. LayCool gets up and walks to the back.

Backstage Ambrose is asking if Barrett and Henry have seen Big Show, and they tell him what Show said. Ambrose mentions he'll reveal the Big Show's secret tonight.

Commercial

Backstage Rosa has Epico, Primo, Camacho, and Hunico all together trying to calm them down. Once they get calm, she gets flowers and a card. She smiles and walks away. Epico, Primo, Camacho, and Hunico all look confused and then start brawling.

Singles Match

BRAY WYATT vs. ALEX RILEY

Bray pretty much dominates Riley through out the match. Bray toys with Riley a little, which helps Riley get a few shots end, but it ends with Bray getting the offense again. Bray then hits his finisher for the win.

Winner BRAY WYATT

Following the match, over the speakers you hear, "I hear voices in my head...", which brings out the returning Randy Orton. The announcers mention Bray took out Orton a while back. Orton runs in the ring, but Bray quickly leaves through the crowd. Orton just stares.

Backstage Regal is meeting with Ambrose, and informs him at Survivor Series, he will defend the World Title against the man who he beat at Hell in a Cell, Sheamus. Ambrose tells Regal he should give them a warm up match and let them choose the others opponent. Regal affirms his hated towards Ambrose, but agrees. Sheamus comes in and says he heard what Ambrose said and couldn't agree more. Sheamus says he chooses Big Show to fight Ambrose. Ambrose looks angry, and tells Sheamus he has Mark Henry and Wade Barrett in a handicap match.

Commercial

Backstage Antonio is talking to Maxine and Aksana. They are completely ignoring him. They walk off.

Backstage Bray is talking to Brodus Clay. He tells Brodus he needs to make an impact. He needs to relax and join him in his quest. He encourages Brodus to fight Randy Orton tonight. Brodus accepts.

Handicap Match

SHEAMUS vs. WADE BARRETT & MARK HENRY w/DEAN AMBROSE

Sheamus proved how tough he was, but Barrett and Henry used the tags to keep the fresh man in and worked to their advantage. When Sheamus would get worked up, the two-on-one game would come into play and quickly stop it. Mark Henry fell wrong on his leg, which caused him to tag out to Barrett, and a stretcher was brought out. Ambrose is yelling at Henry. Barrett gets to beating on Sheamus, but he goes to the outside to check on Henry. Ambrose is yelling at Barrett to finish off Sheamus. Barrett ignores Ambrose and walks with the EMT's as they take Henry off. Sheamus gets up and sneaks behind Ambrose. Sheamus starts throwing punches on Ambrose. Ambrose is able to get away.

Winner NO CONTEST

Backstage Cameras are following Henry being put in an ambulance. Ambrose runs up and starts yelling at Barrett for losing focus. Barrett tells Ambrose to shut up. Ambrose says he plans to reveal all their secrets. Ambrose turns around to walk off and is met with a KO punch by Big Show.

Commercial

Singles Match

RANDY ORTON vs. BRODUS CLAY

Bray walks out with Clay. A decent match, but Clay couldn't get much offense on Orton. Orton would keep eyeing Bray which would give Brodus a few openers to capitalize on, but in the end, Randy hit the RKO for the win.

Winner RANDY ORTON

Backstage Cody and Sandow are talking about The Ascension messing with their heads. They mention how they should regroup and focus on getting the tag team titles.

Backstage Velvet and Angelina are talking in their locker room. They realize their clothes and personal belongings are missing. They begin searching and find a black bag with a note on top that says "FROM TEAM FLAWLESS". They open the bag and its 2 clown outfits. They get mad because its all they have to wear.

Commercial

Vignette A vignette reveals FANDANGO.

Singles Match

ANTONIO CESARO vs. JACK SWAGGER

Both men get some offense in the match. It looked like Antonio was going to continue his winning streak, but Swagger was able to pull off an upset by a small package.

Winner JACK SWAGGER

Backstage Velvet and Angelina, wearing clown outfits, walk up to LayCool. LayCool begins laughing, telling them they look great. They start to brawl.

Tag Team Match

TEAM HELL NO vs. THE 3-MAN BAND

Kane and Bryan dominate Slater and Jinder.

Winners TEAM HELL NO

Rhode Scholars come from the back after the match and try to beat on Team Hell No. The lights go off and The Ascension arrives. The Rhode Scholars get freaked, which led to Kane and Bryan getting the upper hand. The Ascension disappears.

Commercial

The announcers mention Mark Henry tore his ACL. They do not know the severity of it, but will keep fans posted on WWE.com.

Ambrose comes out holding his jaw. He gets on the mic and mentions because the Big Show attacked him earlier, he shouldn't have to compete. Instead, he plans to embarrass The Big Show, Wade Barrett, and Mark Henry. Big Show's music plays to cut him off.

Main Event: Singles Match

DEAN AMBROSE vs. THE BIG SHOW

The two just look at each other. They exchange some words. Big Show then leaves the ring. The referee begins the 10 count. Ambrose gives a little smirk.

Winner by Countout DEAN AMBROSE

The announcers mention the confusion. Ambrose gets on the microphone again. Ambrose says he decided not to mention any secrets, but to do what he does best, and kick ass. He delivers a good promo for Survivor Series on Sheamus. Sheamus comes running out and the two end up brawling. Ambrose once again leaves the ring with Sheamus standing tall.

Archived