Madden Online Career

Stennick

I know we had a thread about this before the game came out but now that its out I was hoping to get an online career going with some GDS guys. We did this for NCAA last year and it went pretty well so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in it for Madden.

I really would like to do this Stennick. We've done a TEW multiplayer game before (it died out for some unknown reason), so you should know I'm pretty dedicated when it comes to that stuff. If it's XBOX 360 my GT is Roddy07... I'm a Titans fan and would play as them. Are you going to use the updated 53-man roster or the pre-season roster when you create the connected career? Send me an invite to the league. If you like an NFC team maybe we'll see each other in the Super Bowl. ;)

I'd be up for it. I'm a Browns fan, but flexible if you want to focus on one conference or division rather than be spread out. GT GardnerFTW on 360.

And since you did mention NCAA, I do have a small dynasty going (Year 1, week 3 or 4 with only 4 people) if you're interested.

Archived