2013 MP Regional Rumble

Hi gang

20Legend made a great suggestion that we use this thread for file-organisation etc, etc and use the one on the 13 board for purely in-character stuff.

CEnigma sent me the game file last night but it's come over in a small .rar file and I cant open it in game. Am I doing something stupid?

As soon as I get it to work is everyone happy for me to advance through a few days or keep passing them round for now whilst people (no doubt) wait for workers to sign etc?

I´m ok with you advancing until there´s some actual decisions to make.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi gang

20Legend made a great suggestion that we use this thread for file-organisation etc, etc and use the one on the 13 board for purely in-character stuff.

CEnigma sent me the game file last night but it's come over in a small .rar file and I cant open it in game. Am I doing something stupid?

As soon as I get it to work is everyone happy for me to advance through a few days or keep passing them round for now whilst people (no doubt) wait for workers to sign etc?

I'm happy for you to continue through until I have a decision (I'm expecting one soon :p) or if the SWF start sniffing around one of my guys.

I see 20Legend has answered the .rar file thing already, so ignore the email I sent you :)

If I get the SWF want Roger Cage e-mail, just ignore it - there is nothing I can do about it :(

Also, are we each setting up a thread of our own for the actual posting or are we doing it in one thread all together. Not sure why it matters, but I'm just wondering :D

If I get the SWF want Roger Cage e-mail, just ignore it - there is nothing I can do about it :(

Also, are we each setting up a thread of our own for the actual posting or are we doing it in one thread all together. Not sure why it matters, but I'm just wondering :D

OK I'll just scoot through until anyone gets a message/decision.

Lets just keep one thread right now. Much easier to follow and hopefully will be bursting with plenty of different ideas/news/thoughts...

alright chaps. The only things coming up before my show are contract confirmations so if everyone's happy Ill just confirm them all?

That way I can run my show today (real time) and get the files on.

Looks like things are picking up so hopefully we can all get through some shows and see how this world shapes up :D

alright chaps. The only things coming up before my show are contract confirmations so if everyone's happy Ill just confirm them all?

Looks like things are picking up so hopefully we can all get through some shows and see how this world shapes up :D

Yeah, you can just confirm any contract offers that I get. Though I would like to know whatever I did got Akima Brave or not since he had another offer too. :) Oh, and could you please auto-push any guy that is signed so that they won´t whine about not getting any push?

Yeah I'm happy with this, can you just auto-push my guys like Zergon mentioned :)

In other news my first show should be up in the main thread later today. :)

edit: Show is posted

Yeah, that completely fine :)

Also, I realise that Enigma had a show on the first day (and during his turn), but is the generally idea that we do shows during our 4 or 5 days? I've moved my first show into my time with the files (Tuesday, Week 4), is everybody else doing this?

Also, I realise that Enigma had a show on the first day (and during his turn), but is the generally idea that we do shows during our 4 or 5 days? I've moved my first show into my time with the files (Tuesday, Week 4), is everybody else doing this?

That was the idea but no worries either way. So long as we're clear about handing over etc it should be fine.

BTW - Ive run my first show (disappointing apart from the ME) and sent the files on.

A few signings for IPW, CILL and FCW. All autopushed

Akima did NOT sign yet Zergon. My show will go up in the next day or so

I have confirmed an handful of signing for people and pushed them to their recommended positions.

A few important Emails;

FCW - SWF have offered a contract to Mainstream Hernandez.

IPW - Your guys GSW bid on will be leaving you, they all signed for GSW.

NYCW - SWF have offered a contract to Roger Cage.

No onto booking my first show, then MichiganHero it's back to you for your show (and probably more counter bidding).

FCW - SWF have offered a contract to Mainstream Hernandez.

Darn, didn´t see that one coming. :o

Then again, guess I got off lightly compered to NYCW who lost their main champ and IPW who lost X number of guys to another small company so it could be worse.

So where we at guys? Seems so of been a few days since i'v heard anything ... I know, i know impatient much! :)

When did you last have it? Since you've done your show and assumingly passed it onto Zergon who hasn't yet passed it on to me I think he must have :)

If you've missed it Zergon make sure to check it's not in junk/ spam :D

When did you last have it? Since you've done your show and assumingly passed it onto Zergon who hasn't yet passed it on to me I think he must have :)

If you've missed it Zergon make sure to check it's not in junk/ spam :D

I´m pretty sure I haven´t got any files this time. At least it´s not in my inbox or junk mail and I have checked those everyday to avoid any delay so I hope it´s not me again. :o

It's MichiganHero as he has a show i'm sending again now ... I'm wondering if we should just use Dropbox it's very simple and you just drop in your files once you've done you show and everyone can get at it, just stick a file in and name it whomevers turn it is and you know where you are.

I´m pretty sure I haven´t got any files this time. At least it´s not in my inbox or junk mail and I have checked those everyday to avoid any delay so I hope it´s not me again. :o

My mistake :)

I'm up for the dropbox thing.

Also, if people aren't already I really think we should make sure we keep our shows in our allotted time in the month to keep the order that we set up so we know where the file is at all times. Would make it much easier I think.

My mistake :)

I'm up for the dropbox thing.

Also, if people aren't already I really think we should make sure we keep our shows in our allotted time in the month to keep the order that we set up so we know where the file is at all times. Would make it much easier I think.

Yeah good idea, or at the very least post in here when sent. I'm using dropbox with a few guys at the moment and can't believe how easy it is (and i'm a real technophobe ...)

Sending the data to Charismatic Enigma as he wants a look about in it.

CEnigma's asked if I can pass it onto the next person which will be Zergon.

Bad news for NYCW AND FCW as SWF has signed both Roger Cage and Mainstream Hernandez.

What date did he sign to them on? I hope I have time to get him for one last show. I'd like to request moving my show if he's going to leave before. :)

Archived