TWF: Total Wrestling Federation: Lock 'Em Up, Stan!

This will be a new expireance for me. Who knows what will happen in this diary. All I know is.....It's gonna be a ride to the finish!

ROSTER

Main Eventers:

Vini Vidi Victory

Rumble: 95, Technical: 94, Flying: 87, Entertainment: 89, Preformance: 92, Physical: 90, Camera: 91.

Senator Skull

Rumble: 97, Technical: 84, Flying: 67, Entertainment: 85, Preformance: 89, Physical: 90, Camera: 88.

Hometown Huck

Rumble: 82, Technical: 89, Flying: 100, Entertainment: 90, Preformance: 90, Physical: 87, Camera: 90.

The Big Time

Rumble: 100, Technical: 85, Flying: 80, Entertainment: 100, Preformance, 100, Physical: 93, Camera: 94

Wasabi

Rumble: 87, Technical: 79, Flying: 73, Entertainment: 91, Preformance: 88, Physical: 78, Camera: 84.

Itsy Bitsy

Rumble: 69, Technical: 79, Flying: 100, Entertainment: 76, Preformance: 82, Physical: 80, Camera: 90

Mr. Extremo

Rumble: 92, Technical: 90, Flying: 94, Entertainement: 100, Preformance: 93, Physical: 92, Camera: 97.

Bucks Gazillion

Rumble: 98, Technical: 96, Flying: 96, Entertainement: 98, Preformance: 100, Physical: 97, Camera: 100

Upper Midcarders

Face-Off Phil

Rumble: 80, Technical: 69, Flying: 65, Entertainment: 80, Preformance: 88, Physical: 89, Camera: 88.

N-Fuego

Rumble: 80, Technical: 80, Flying: 100, Entertainment: 75, Preformance: 82, Physical:79, Camera: 88

Danny Kaboom

Rumble: 82, Technical: 79, Flying: 30, Entertaiment: 68, Preformance: 80, Physical: 82, Camera: 89.

Evil Ira

Rumble: 79, Technical: 80, Flying: 82, Entertaiment: 80, Preformance: 78, Physical: 80, Camera: 77.

Knockout Ninja

Rumble: 56, Technical: 70, Flying: 98, Entertainment: 66, Preformance: 77, Physical: 83, Camera: 80.

Queen Nefercreepy

Rumble: 80, Technical: 89, Flying: 48, Entertainment: 78, Preformance: 81, Physical: 78, Camera: 89

Midcarders

Mahi Mahi Mindy

Rumble: 65, Technical: 77, Flying: 80, Entertainment: 67, Preformance: 77, Physical: 83, Camera: 81.

Sir Serpent

Rumble: 72, Technical: 77, Flying: 80, Entertainment: 64, Preformance: 83, Physical: 79, Camera: 77

Pierre Pamplemousse

Rumble: 83, Technical: 76, Flying: 87, Entertainment: 79, Preformance: 90, Physical: 82, Camera: 81

Scoutmaster Scott

Rumble: 91, Technical: 77, Flying: 60, Entertainment: 80, Preformance: 84, Physical: 80, Camera: 82

Lucky O' Leary

Rumble: 68, Technical: 45, Flying: 45, Entertainment: 71, Preformance: 81, Physical: 77, Camera: 80

Rolf The Reaper

Rumble: 80, Technical: 56, Flying: 48, Entertainment: 60, Preformance: 67, Physical: 80, Camera: 77

James Montgomery Flag

Rumble: 59, Technical: 60, Flying: 65, Entertainment: 72, Preformance: 70, Physical: 76, Camera: 80

Big Bad Billy Goatestsky

Rumble: 83, Technical: 42, Flying: 45, Entertainment: 68, Preformance: 69, Physical: 77, Camera: 65

Lower Midcarders

Gill

Rumble: 60, Technical: 43, Flying: 45, Entertainment: 60, Preformance: 66, Physical: 76, Camera: 72

The Cheetah

Rumble: 44, Technical: 50, Flying: 79, Entertainment: 71, Preformance: 70, Physical: 65, Camera: 80.

Big Star

Rumble: 95, Technical: 49, Flying: 44, Entertainment: 80, Preformance: 66, Physical: 74, Camera: 60.

Corbata

Rumble: 60, Technical: 64, Flying: 65, Entertainment: 71, Preformance: 73, Physical: 72, Camera: 66.

Pei Pei the Purple Panda

Rumble: 60, Technical: 100, Flying: 67, Entertainment: 71, Preformance: 61, Physical: 71, Camera: 70.

The Scorchian

Rumble: 75, Technical: 75, Flying: 73, Entertainment: 69, Preformance: 65, Physical: 65, Camera: 65.

Openers

Milty The Clown

Rumble: 56, Technical: 60, Flying: 57, Entertainment: 58, Preformance: 60, Physical: 58, Camera: 62.

Dwayne Bramage

Rumble: 70, Technical: 59, Flying: 48, Entertainment: 60, Preformance: 55, Physical: 60, Camera: 70.

Gogachog

Rumble: 100, Technical: 59, Flying: 57, Entertainment: 60, Preformance: 80, Physical: 89, Camera: 75.

Flashback

Rumble: 55, Technical: 40, Flying: 40, Entertainment: 60, Preformance: 77, Physical: 66, Camera: 76

Tom Cat

Rumble: 60, Technical: 54, Flying: 64, Entertainment: 65, Preformance: 71, Physical: 63, Camera: 70

Billy Batboy

Rumble: 35, Technical: 45, Flying: 39, Entertainment: 12, Preformance: 29, Physical: 60, Camera: 72

What database is this; those stats look monstrous. As in...well, more ridiculous than in the C-Verse, to be certain, on some of those. You got a McFly topline with...well, McFly's performance, Kajahara's entertainment, and *insert somebody with SQ*'s camera skills.

I hope you get an A* first show.

What database is this; those stats look monstrous. As in...well, more ridiculous than in the C-Verse, to be certain, on some of those. You got a McFly topline with...well, McFly's performance, Kajahara's entertainment, and *insert somebody with SQ*'s camera skills.

I hope you get an A* first show.

Why thank you, And Still the same old C-Verse.

Pei Pei The Purple Panda vs Mugsy Thumbscrew

First rule of wrestling pandas, we always let them win. Always.

Knockout Ninja vs Bucks Gazillion

Ninja > Money

Danny Kaboom vs The Cheetah

His theme song better be a repetitive loop of the Demoman from TF2 shouting "KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Mahi Mahi Mindy vs The Big Time

What more can I say that his name doesn't.

And also, rule of predictions. Don't expect an instant rush of predictions. Sometimes it can take a day or two for people to come on and read the GDS threads.

Pei Pei The Purple Panda vs Mugsy Thumbscrew

First rule of wrestling pandas, we always let them win. Always.

Knockout Ninja vs Bucks Gazillion

Ninja > Money

Danny Kaboom vs The Cheetah

His theme song better be a repetitive loop of the Demoman from TF2 shouting "KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Mahi Mahi Mindy vs The Big Time

What more can I say that his name doesn't.

And also, rule of predictions. Don't expect an instant rush of predictions. Sometimes it can take a day or two for people to come on and read the GDS threads.

Thank you for your predictions, With your donation you have joined our prediction contest, The user with the most predictions correct after 3 weeks of gameplay gets the honor to pick the winner of the TWF Tournament of Champions and the TWF Trophy!

Sorry about ending the contest so early, I couldn't wait to get started, I got home earlier than I thought. So yeah sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVb93xl2MqI

Dick Thompson: GOOD EVENING WRESTLING FANS! WHAT A SHOW WE HAVE FOR YOU TODAY!

Colonel Cossack: Is not good, I do not feel good.

Dick Thompson: Why not Colonel?

Colonel Cossack: I am hungry, tired and concered about global warming, And the weaklings in the stadium keep knocking me out. They're weaklings!

Dick Thompson: Folks, I have to apologize about Colonel's attitude, He seems to have gotten up on the wrong side of his bed. But no time to explain because here come the wrestlers!

Ring Announcer: This match is set for one fall, Making her way to the ring, The sneakiest, most dishonest wrestler I know, For the Sinistras (Senator Skull, Big Time and Evil Ira are seen in the sidelines cheering) THE CHEETAH! *The crowd boos*

Dick Thompson: The Cheetah is a big time cheater, She has shown no respect for the rules.

Colonel Cossack: Cheetahs are fast.

Dick Thompson: That is true but this cheetah is fast and cheats.

Colonel Cossack: Ohhhhhhhhhh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjyLMEqrKoY

*The crowd cheers for their Hardcore hero*

Ring Announcer: And her opponent, For the Mighty Dexteras (V.V.V, Hometown Huck, Ouch and Pei Pei are shown cheering) The Dreadlocked Dynamite, TWF's Hardcore Champion, DANNY KABOOM!

Dick Thompson: When Danny Kaboom comes in the ring, There will be explosives a plenty!

*Bell rings*

In a great match with average crowd, Danny Kaboom defeated The Cheetah in 5:29 seconds with some explosive dynamite bombs. And a interference by Itsy Bitsy.

Rating C-

Dick Thompson: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ITSY BITSY HAS ATTACKED HER OWN TAG PARTNER! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

Colonel Cossack: Something is getting screwy, I NEED NAP *Bangs head on rail* NOW!

Dick Thompson: Colonel, Itsy has hit her own partner and all you can think is this?!?!

*Meanwhile Knockout Ninja is preparing for his match, But then Queen Nefercreepy comes by but is k-oed by K-O Ninja, Knockout Ninja doesn't see what he has done and walks off*

Rating: B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW-5bR3j1Pg

Dick Thompson: Oh no...........

*The crowd boos extremely*

Ring Announcer: This match is set for one fall, And is a tables match! Making his way to the ring, The Brooklyn Brawler, The Street Thug with a giant attitude, For the Sinistras, MUGSY THUMBSCREW!

Dick Thompson: This isn't gonna be a match with him in the ring. *Mugsy Thumbscrew takes the mic*

Mugsy Thumbscrew: Yo, Yo, YO, YO!.....*The crowd boos* Listen' up, cause your gonna get F-Ued if you don't. I am a wrestlin' legend, *Crowd boos* But I 'm still considered a.......SECOND RATE MIDCARDER! *The crowd boos even more* So here's what i'm here for. I'm challengin' anyone out in da back out their to a 1 on 1 tables match. My signature match. SO, WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?..........COME ON...COME ON.

Dick Thompson: Come on, Someone fight him so he can leave!

Dick Thompson: Wait a minute!

Colonel Cossack: Wait for what?

Dick Thompson: Just watch.

Ring Announcer: His opponent, For the Dexteras, The Prize winning Panda, Princess and Queen of Porpestian, PEI PEI THE PURPLE PANDA!

Colonel Cossack: Oy, Great a baby panda! SHE IS DOOMED!

(Due to issues, We will only show you the results)

Mugsy Thumbscrew wins thanks to his gang.

Rating- C

The Big Time squashes Mahi Mahi Mindy

Rating- D

Bucks Gazillion defeated Knockout Ninja with his money bags.

Rating- B

Result: C-

Half of the time I had no clue what was happening. :p

Oh, I kinda liked it myself, It's like thumb wrestling but in Total Wrestling Federation we also use the same thing but their not thumb wrestlers their real wrestlers. It was pretty funny too. BTW, you happen to know what in Kofi Kingston's mind does Lucky O' Leary say anyway....I'm putting him in a match someday and maybe a tag team title run with Face-Off Phil.

The Rating

TWF got a 3.41 rating.

Next Show's Match

Mr. Extremo vs Flashback

Mahi Mahi Mindy vs Bucks Gazillion

Tom Cat and Hometown Huck vs Scoutmaster Scott and Mugsy Thumbscrew

Vini Vidi Victory vs The Amoeba

Plus Itsy Bitsy makes a important announcent explaning her actions last week!

Prediction Contest

MichiganHero- 2-2

Don't forget to predict! The one with the most predictions correct picks the winner of the TWF tournament. Anyone even if you have to go by the momentum they have by that time.

• 3 years later...

<p>Heh, just got back into the Thumb Wrestling Federation. Looking back at it now, I didn't really know what I was doing.</p><p> </p><p>

Then again, you could say that about all my diaries back then.</p><p> </p><p>

Might actually bring this back to the current TEW incarceration. Though there will be a lot of revamping to do...and certainly not in the CornellVerse.</p>

Archived