NOTBPW: 2010 to Wed 1 2012

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas McWade: 40, hardcore, has actually learned a bit in the past year. Also still sucks. ALSO I COULD SEND HIM TO DEVELOPMENT WHAT THE ****

2010: 39/45 with WEXXV.

2011: 42/54 with WEXXV.

2012: 62/94 with WEXX-WAIT A ****ING SECOND! Yeah, yeah, we picked him up late January, but 94? What the ****? DeColt Coming Home (Steve and Holmes) over Doom Machine and the McWade whatevers. R.K. Hayes and Raymond Diaz. Ahhhhhh.

Blood Brothers and King of Death Matches in 2012 and 2011-2012, but nothing else. The **** is that 94?

Dan DaLay: He’s a Big Heavyweight who would be okay in a regional company. Not even that menacing! Don’t see stat growth either, so…the ****? I ****ed him over in Ontario, at least, getting him from low 80s to a 60. 77 elsewhere in Canada.

75/86 IN 2010? WHAT THE HELL CGC? HOW?! HE’S TERRIBLE! My god, that’s…what the ****!? DAN DALAY OVER ALEX DECOLT IS AN 86? WIOAJSODKJLDJD

74/89 in 2011? WHAT THE FJIAOJDLKAA HE ALMOST GOT AN A! GUYS! A! DAN ****ING DALAY! Alex, Ricky, and Jack DeColt beat him, Powell, and…Natural? Natural…who is that? It’s not “The” Natural, I don’t think…I got him in July and sent him to 4C to develop.

2012: 40/45, three matches, all NOTBPW. SUCK IT!

He got a brief, no defense reign with the NOTBPW Young Lion title in January 2012. It was Week 1 to Week 1, so…might have lost it the same night. Title promise? ??? In 2010 he was #65 on the wrestlers list. 65!

In looking for CGC’s Natural, their roster is lols. As in, they have a ton of guys that might be okay at Regional. They’re Cult. 10th in the world. No idea who Natural is; maybe he left the company at some point? /shrug

Dan Stone Jr: HALL OF IMMORTALS SPOILZ. Actually, him and I traded the title a few times for both of us to get into the Hall, as we didn’t have enough movement because only `10 A* matches count. And we had more than 10 Hall-worthy A*s. He’s 39, and…I’ll wait until I Internet this up, because I wanna show you his stats. They’re a bit less than mine, to give you an idea. Though you haven’t seen me, so…oh, by the way, I am the third-best brawler in the world, behind Tommy Cornell and Sean McFly.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/11/31914015629.jpg

Suckit. He’s in time decline; his puro’s dropped a point and star quality two, along with some physical stuff. Solid worker, still, and it’d be another…5, 10 years until his top row becomes unusable. Even then, he’ll be an inferior Sam Keith, so that’s hardly a big issue. More stuff after the titles. Speaking of things and me editing this, Dan Stone Jr. is second on the Franchise Players list. One ****ing guess who's number 1. I'll give you a hint: HOW THE **** DO YOU NOT KNOW BY NOW. Question mark.

60 matches, 3:1 win:loss. 83/99 match ratings. And he was only sixth in the top 100. What the ****.

So we’re looking at 2010, and what are those 95+ matches? 99: Week 2 June 2010 Stone Siblings over Bloodstone and Dark Angel. 96: Week 1 August 2010 Stone defends Canadian Title vs. Dark Angel. 98: SUMMER SMASH NEXT WEEK AUGUST 90 MINUTE IRONMAN DEFENSE OVER JOHNNY ****ING BLOODSTONE. 97: Me and Stone over The Can-Am Blondes to retain the titles.

2011: w/d/l is 41/4/34, with matches 87/100. Hell yes. Those A*? 95 first week January DeColt over Stone to retain the title. 98 week 4 January I beat Stone. 99 Stone over Owen Love at the inaugural Hammerstein last week of March. 99 Super Slam week 2 April Stone Siblings over Dread and Holmes. 100 week 3 April DeColt over Stone to retain the title. 97 week 3 May me and Stone over Can-Ams. 99 week 4 June me and him over Can-Ams (this is his tenth A* resolutely). 95 week 2 July Holmes over Stone. 98 week 3 July DeColt over Stone. 98 week 1 August Gurren Lagann over me and Stone. 100 week 2 August Summer Smash Dan Stone Jr. over Julian ****ing Watson. 95 week 4 August DeColt and Deeley draw with Stone Siblings. 95 week 4 August DeColt over Maverick, Stone, and me to retain the title. 95 week 2 September “Convenience Mars Judgement” over “Technical Angels of Stone” (DeColt/Stone Jr. and Dark Angel/Stone). 97 week 3 September Stone over Angel. 99 week 1 October Stone over me. 95 week 1 October Convenience Mars Judgement over Dark Maverick to retain. 99 week 2 October CMJ over Stone and Jack DeColt to retain. 98 week 2 November Stone and Holmes draw with Stone and Steve DeColt in a 60-minute Ironman match. 96 week 1 December Holmes over Stone and me to retain the title. 95 week 2 December Maverick over Stone. **** you all.

2012? Back to 83/99 (making overall 85/100) with 21 wins, 2 draws, and 18 losses. I’m not going to run through every match, because I really don’t want to. Lots of stuff, lots of works. Wins. Things.

Titles? Oh ****.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/11/31914573852.jpg

There. Admittedly, half of that is before my time, sadly. Oh well; let’s watch for Steve, shall we?

Speaking of, now’s the time to cover that stuff…Stone’s a guy who by all rights should be Wrestler of the Year, or at least top 5. The fact that he’s hit 6 twice now is perplexing; 87/100 isn’t good enough? He’s got a great top row, fantastic skills wherever you want them, exceptional stamina, performance row of a god, start quality of a horse, and…okay, *decent* entertainment. That’s the only slight bad point. And yet…and yet I’ve pushed him to the side. Hell, at the moment he’s down to 80 popularity in Canada. I’ve bounced him up and down a hell of a lot just to help other guys get to the top or manage his cost (which I’ve manipulated a hell of a lot since then, /cough). He’s…well, he sure as hell hasn’t had a bad time, and time decline means he ain’t as good as he was, but he’s…he still deserves more, y’know?

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Black Francis: 27, and **** do I never get his name right. Daniel Francis Black, DFW, The Triple Threat **** no it’s not him…yeah, it’s annoying. He’s nice enough backstage, and he’s really ****ing over in the UK. 50s level. Mind you, that’s utterly ****ing useless to me, but still…but still…

He’s a light-heavy regular wrestler with capable brawling and tech skills, nice charisma, usable stamina and star quality, and some mighty fine performance skills. 73/79/76/78/66. Sucks about the stamina, but if the psychology keeps improving, he “should” be at…83 psychology in a year. As it stands, he has enough skill that if I wanted, he could be a main eventer. In…ah…in a year? CRUSIERWEIGHT CHAMPION IN A YEAR BLARGH

2010: 54/72 on matches, last three with ROF. So 21CW used him pretty well.

59/77 for 2011. Until August, played with ROF and 21CW, then got with us. And sent back to ROF. Lols?

2012? 51/64, back with us. Nothing of note, aside from the aforementioned solid development.

No titles, no Halls, no stuffs. /don’tcare. If he keeps improving? 2015 and he slams it up baby. Wade Orson probably not so much (they’re friends).

How well is Jack Avatar going?

#EidenhoekGaiaspadeFanFTW

Dude, I'm not even in the I's yet! Admittedly, I think that's Isei Dueshi and no one else...Deushi? The Japanese announcer guy. But before that's Eddie Peak, Flash Savage, Geoff Borne, Harry Simonson, and Isei Deushi! Not even close!

I will say Jack is, I think, the youngest guy to be guaranteed Hall of Immortal status, and might have the most matches under his belt. It's most assuredly a NOTBPW mainstay (I think), but Stone or Jr. or DeColt might beat him out. Dunno; we'll see when we see.

Stat-wise...if Jack's not top ten (top five, really) on the list...for the next decade, easily, that'd be nuts. He's pretty much god tier wrestler man, though someone is better than him at everything. Typically not the same guy, but...

Has anyone beaten 235 matches thus far? That "might" be Jack's number to date (amusingly, today is a show, though I'm obviously not booking it).

Danny Patterson: 35-year-old Super Heavyweight is the tied-for-second-largest guy on the roster. Dat Menace (and power). And…not really much else. Because big guys suck. Nice backstage, and the knee injury he canonically had in ’06 (or whatever I’m not checking again ’06 it was) hasn’t hurt him.

54/59 with 12 matches in 2010. It’s almost like MOSC used him every show.

21CW and MOSC shared him in 2011, with a brief stint in 4C to end the year. Development, I assume. 49/65.

57/74 for 2012. All time with us, and I’m the one that beat him to give him that 74. Lots of battle royals. Also all losses this year. I’m not tracking the number of matches because why should I? BECAUSE YOU CARE? Moar like just ask.

A UK Championship in 2010-2011? Woo? Not much else AND NEVER WILL.

• 2 weeks later...

<p><strong>Dark Angel:</strong> Well ****. I had real life stuff in the way of getting this up a bit sooner (maybe a few days, not the week+ it is), but man, I come back on Cliff? ****. This is like coming back to Holmes.</p><p> </p><p>

And yes, they have a team. It’s…WAT. THEY DON’T HAS?</p><p> </p><p>

Poor against him and myself, though, so that sucks. Maybe that’s why-let’s not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?</p><p> </p><p>

Angel’s a 41-year-old with a ton of chemistry: Awesome managing Steve DeColt (cough); Great against Art Reed, John Maverick, and Steve DeColt; Great with Jeremy Stone and John Maverick. Pretty ****ing cool. Along with that he’s nice backstage <em>and</em> loyal to Mark Misery. Which is…yellow body and legs, which is to be expected from anyone who’s been around awhile. 41.9% fatigued at the moment, too. Oops? He was in a match yesterday or something and it rated 87. On our B-show. 41.9% FATIGUE AND I PUT HIM ON THE B-SHOW. His pop’s at the 80s mark, down ten from the lower 90s I see twice in the past year. Means he hasn’t been on the highest most toppest of places, at least recently, but that’s…well, I’ll get to that.</p><p> </p><p>

Skills? He’s one of the best performers <strong>in the game.</strong> Him, Cornell, Keith. I’m pretty sure-and Faith-are the top four, period. 98 safety, 88 consistency, 90 safety. When an 88 is your <em>low point?</em> Yeah. Don’t matter nowhere else, but he’s got 97 stamina, 93 toughness, 30 resilience (oh ****), 96 intensity, 76 stiffness, competent all-round skills with 74 star quality. And…are you ****ing me? WHAT? No time decline.</p><p> </p><p>

DARK ANGEL HAS NO TIME DECLINE AFTER TWO YEARS.</p><p> </p><p>

Dear ****ing god…</p><p> </p><p>

2010: 76/99 with 35 wins and 23 losses. ****, that’s nice. Considering we had…lessee…5 shows a month, that’s 60 shows, and then there was a B-Show or something, so…yeah, he’s on about half our shows this year, maybe. I recall putting him on vacation a lot, which is why he’s our happiest original roster member (even with a ton of negatives on morale), so we’ll see some dropoff somewhere. Those A* Hall matches? And correction; we didn’t have a B-Show yet. Anyway, 99 Stone Siblings over Bloodstone and Angel, Week 2 June at “Jeopardy in June”. 96, Week 1 August, Stone Jr. over Angel to retain. 96 week 2 September at September Scramble, DeColt over Angel. 99 Week 2 October October Obliteration DeColt over Angel. By the way, that Jeopardy in June? 99 RATED SHOW. Two matches with a post-show match. 99. RATED. SHOW. No one in the <em>history</em> of the save, not me, not anyone, has topped that. Crap, gotta open Angel’s page again. Count’s at 4.</p><p> </p><p>

2011: 83/100, 44, 1, and 34 w/d/l. With up to four TV shows later this year, the fact that he’s “only” adding around 20 matches indicates he was gone for stretches of this year. Good enough for a #5 bid, but anyway…98 Week 2 May Grappling Glory DeColt over Angel to retain. 98 week 1 July Maple Leaf Raids (our…second A-Show?) DeColt over Angel. 98 week 2 July (his next match) Technical Angels of Stone (Jeremy and him) over Can-Ams to retain. Holy **** a lot of retainships, a 96 against GURREN MOTHER****ING LAGANN Week 3 July NOTBPW Championship Wrestling to retain <em>and</em> outbid their earlier 94. 3 so far…100. Week 2 September, Championship Wrestling. Yes, on TV. TechStone over Can-Am, Youth Energy, and Samoan Destruction Inc. Nice job. 95 loss to Convenience Mars Judgement (shut up and it’s Stone Jr./DeColt, btw) Week 2 September at September Scramble. They retained. Also, since it’s Week 2 and Week 2, there’s another match between those two. Ha. 4 or 5 so far. 97 Stone Jr. over Angel at Week 3 September Maple Leaf Raids. 95 week 1 October Maple Leaf Raids CMJ>Dark Maverick (guess) to retain. 96 week 4 October Champ Wrestling Dark Maverick over Can-Ams. 99 I beat DeColt and Angel week 4 October Maple Leaf Raids. 99 Dark Maverick over Shooter Sean Deeley and Shingen Miyazaki (do they have chemistry?) at Nirvana in November (week 2). 7 guaranteed so far, and wait a sec: Technical Angels of Stone against Shingekazu, week 4 November Maple Leaf Raids, 98. Week 1 December Championship Wrestling, 100 AGAINST JOHN MAVERICK. 1 more and he’s done. Oh. 97, week 1 December, Gurren Lagann over Angel and Holmes (POOR CHEMISTRY) to retain at North of the Border; South of Hell (our third A-Show; came after the B-Show). He’s done. Week 3 December at Championship Wrestling 95 loss with The Natural (they have chemistry, I think) to Gurren Lagann, who retained. Week 4 December, penultimate match of 2011 for Angel, Gurren Lagann over Dark Maverick in a 99-rated loss. Wait, no chemistry (neutral I mean) with The Natural? Then the **** was I doing tagging him with Angel?</p><p> </p><p>

2012: 81/100, 22/2/15. A*: 95 over Stone at Week 3 Jan South of Hell; Week 2 Mark 95 with Maverick over Keith and Deeley as part of the “Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Tournament” which was not a tournament <em>at all</em>; 100 Week 2 April NOTBPW Super Slam (**** yes!) Gurren Lagann over Bloodstone Tornado, Dark Maverick, and myself/DeColt for the tag titles (that they still have, I believe, from Bloodstone Tornado I think); 99 Deeley over Angel to retain the Canadian Title (**** yes!) week 3 April Maple Leaf Raids; 97 week 4 May Champ Wrestling Nate Johnson over Angel and Samoan Machine to retain Canadian Title (which he still has); 96 week 4 May Maple Leaf Raids (next show I think?) Bryan Holmes and Champagne Lover over Raymond Diaz and Dark Angel (realize the ****ing awesomeness of that match, btw. Japan and Mexico over JAPAN and a Junior. That’s…God, that would have been amazing.)</p><p> </p><p>

89% to the Hall, and **** it if he’s not in time decline then someone better ****ing spam him to hell. He has 1 Canadian Title reign (with me, remember) to his name. Week 4, April 2012 to Week 4, April 2012.</p><p> </p><p>

…</p><p> </p><p>

****.</p><p> </p><p>

And a tag reign with Stone and Maverick apiece, that latter one certainly counting for the Hall. So that’s…two titles, maybe 100% popularity, I’m sure 10 A* (haven’t checked)…89%, that means 2 titles from the top. Oh, 94 Wrestler of the Year (8 and 5 in ’10 and ’11, btw) means…huh. Weird. Maybe he hasn’t had as many A*? Wait a second; he got his wrestler of the year award WHILE HE WORKED FOR MOSC. WHAT THE ****!</p><p> </p><p>

176 matches makes him the second most in the company, I think. I’m definitely first, (236, right?) but even DeColt and Stone don’t match up to Angel. And Angel’s had vacations.</p><p> </p><p>

Point is that when I put him in the main event, it’s pretty nice. A bit hurt, yes, but…pretty ****ing nice. Fact that I have about as many A* in 2012 <em>which is only half over</em> as I do in 2011 is impressive. Dude can deliver. HARD. No time decline, chemistries galore, (AWESOME CHEMISTRY WITH STEVE ****ING DECOLT AS HIS MANAGER. CHEMISTRY. EVERY. MATCH. EVERY ****ING MATCH BECAUSE THEY EVEN DO WELL AS OPPONENTS.) guy has put over a ton of guys. Like Deeley, and Samoan Machine. And…well, more of the top talent, so it’s not as big a deal, but…dude’s integral to the company. He is <em>the</em> performer, and part of <strong>THE</strong> show of probably ever for me. Dark Angel and Johnny Bloodstone, neutral, against The Stone Siblings (neutral with 100 experience). The fact that that match <em>now</em> is only…like 4th best for Angel? Yeah…on that note…</p><p> </p><p>

We have had 8 100-rated matches; he has been a part of three of them. Ties with Jeremy Stone as <em>the best performer in matches in the company.</em> Yeah. Mind you, we’ve never won match of the year, so…yeah. YEAH. ****. ****ing Officer McFly in TCW…</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, Angel’s a veteran that I <em>should</em> be spamming for the rookies. And trust me, I have. About half to a quarter…er, flip that, but that many of those non-said matches were with lower-card guys. I have a few 50s in there, a lot of 80s, 70s…he’s done his job. And he deserves to have a real run with the belt. Hell, I think I know who will/would dethrone Nate Johnson and break up Gurren Lagann’s hold on the titles (Dark Maverick, I think, over Jeremy Stone’s team.)</p><p> </p><p>

So yeah, while this guy isn’t Steve DeColt (but close, ha ha pun), and he’s not as “impactful” as Bryan Holmes in terms of a big-name hire, he’s certainly the backbone of the company. Best performer, best top-level performer…he deserves to be seen as one of the best guys in NOTBPW. As in, not forgotten. EVER. And I totally do sometimes ._.</p>

<p><strong>Davis Wayne Newton:</strong> The Triple Threat is 24 years old. 24. Cusp of not being eligible for the young man of the year, I believe. Bloodstone’s his protégé, which sucks, but he’s still cool backstage and loyal to Liberty (along with friends with Nelson Callum, of course). Least popular main eventer, with barely 50s as his average. Stat-block…well…actually, not too impressive. Great, sure, but…</p><p> </p><p>

Great top row, a step or two off the real all-round guys, but great nonetheless. Dark green entertainment and growing, superb physical, and 100 star quality. But performance? 82/<strong>78</strong>/82/68/96. Sells like few others, but…his consistency <em>hasn’t moved in a year, if not more.</em> And 78 psychology is a little low for where I’d want him to end. He’s in the Raymond Diaz area of skill; carryable, and a **** fine better talker and **** fine longer worker, and more flashy and all that, but…eh, psychology sucks.</p><p> </p><p>

4C, NOTBPW, NYCW, and CZCW. All held his talents in 2010. His matches were 59/86 with 9 wins and 27 losses. 86 was Jeremy Stone over DWN to retain the Canadian title (his first match was an 85 loss to Stone, to boot). Has great chemistry against Stone and Art Reed, so I got lucky I guess. Btw, just with us? 60/86. Not as big of a change as I expected ._.</p><p> </p><p>

7 wins and 80 losses in 2011. 61/95 (not Hall-worthy) during that time, though, so we treated him a’ight. I guess. Battle royals…battle royals…ah! Gurren Lagann over Deeley and Newton. There we are.</p><p> </p><p>

6 wins, 17 losses, 68/92 in 2012. Note that his <em>average</em> has increased, indicating a potential push and/or titles. 92 was, of course, Stone over Newton. I see a 91 loss to Samoan Machine as well. ****, can’t wait for Machine’s bio. **** I FORGOT ABOUT INSANE MACHINE HE STARTS WITH “I”!</p><p> </p><p>

Titles: NOTBPW Unlimited Action <em>and</em> NOTBPW Young Lion, both starting Week 2 May 2010. Action goes 5 defenses to December 4, and Lion goes to June 4 with 3 defenses.</p><p> </p><p>

With 10 guys or so between Newton and a guy I want to review (lots of Dragons that I forgot about ._.), I’m a little antsy. And thing is…well, thing is that Newton’s actually in a great spot. He’s had matches at the top, and plenty matches down low. Remember that he starts with some 20 popularity or so. That necessitates a slow-play push. Feed him to Stone, let popularity rub off (and, apparently, chain wrestling). Give him small belts, but keep using him. Just keep using the guy, let him improve. And…I get 78 psychology, it seems.</p><p> </p><p>

It’s a bummer he’s not grown to elite (or even great) psychology, as having young blood in the main event (myself and Deeley being more than enough, admittedly) would be cool. As it stands, with his skill, he needs a reason to get pushed. Diaz? RAYMOND ****ING DIAZ. **** YOU. Also, I think, started with more popularity. Newton? He’s gotten about as far, popularity-wise, as losing will get him, I think (or to the 70s; I don’t know/care), so if I want him at the top, he needs to win. And therein lies the problem: he sucks. Top row? Great. Entertainment? Great. Psychology? Sub-DeColt. DeColt gets by because **** you I’m not there yet. Davis…he’s young, so he has time, but…he really <em>shouldn’t</em> have a Canadian reign yet. More undercard work? Sure, I could see that. More title <em>shots?</em> Sure, especially if the aging Jeremy Stone has the belt. But Newton’s turned into a not-top main eventer. Great, unless he’s <strong>the</strong> guy, in which case he has to be carried in one of the most important stats of a wrestler.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#696969;">Though I </span><span style="color:#696969;"><em>could</em></span><span style="color:#696969;"> feud him with Dark Angel. Or anyone with Dark Angel. Because **** WHY DID I MISS HIS LACK OF TIME DECLINE **** YOU DON’T PUT ****. I’ve been beating myself up for awhile on that. You don’t misuse perfection. Newton? He’s young, so he can wait, and he’s got two weaknesses (psychology and CONSISTENCY), so he can have fewer Canadian titles than we’d expect. Undercard titles are kinda meh to have or not have, so it’s not a big deal if Davis is misused. DARK ANGEL TOP PSYCHOLOGY IN GAME. NO TIME DECLINE. TOP. ****ING. PSYCHOLOGY. NO TIME DECLINE. Guy should have a year-long reign. Yes, </span><span style="color:#696969;"><em>with the current schedule.</em></span><span style="color:#696969;"> It’d be ****ing obscene, but by god the matches.</span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;">

Yes, **** Newton, it’s Dark Angel booking time. Him and Sam Keith could mix it up for the pure lulz, then have him and Jeremy wring out their tag issues. Hop over to Dan Stone Jr., hit dizzying heights with that, then drop off to…say…Bloodstone? They got neutral chemistry, right? Go to Bloodstone (80 psych, spoilers. ****er), and then to Troy Tornado (the tag partner, so that makes sense). That’s like…oh. Five people. So that’s…uh…maybe a month?</span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;">

**** my roster and **** my schedule. Oh, I think I had an 86 battle royal that was stacked with talent once. I laughed/cried at the rating. Oh, Angel and Deeley, Angel and me (duh), Angel and DeColt…well, that requires a heel change, I think, but…Angel and Newton, why not, Angel and Diaz, Angel and Holmes (wait, Holmes and myself have poor chemistry with Dark Angel. … OH RIGHT WHO CARES IT’S A 92 OH DARN SEMI-MAIN) Angel and…Samoan Machine, sure, and Rhino Umaga. Angel and Maverick for a crazy blood feud or something. I think I’ve got a solid two months (with rest between shows; terrible resilience and high age along with physical damage) and a stretched three, </span><span style="color:#696969;"><em>maybe</em></span><span style="color:#696969;"> four months. Expect Maverick and…whoever else he has chemistry with, definitely DeColt, to be some repeats, and…</span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;">

**** I still have half a year. So…Angel and Bruce the Giant, sure, Angel and the three or four other monsters I have, Angel and…Champagne Lover, right, Angel and like 8 other crazily-good luchadors to put them over…yeah, that’s a half-year easy, maybe even up to eight months. Okay, this is doable.</span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#696969;">

YEAH DAVIS WAYNE NEWTAIN!</span></p>

Dean Daniels: One of the most unfortunate people in my games, Dean Daniels happens to remind me of Nathan Coleman. Once I finish the roster and development, (since the demo for 2013 is out, that will be never) I’ll go over a few guys that I have had and where they are or something. Coleman has the honor of being the only person I have fired in this save. Or walked out, maybe. Or had his contract run out. Point is, I actively did not, nor do I now, want him on the roster. Only person in the game like that. Sure, others are jerks and/or untalented, but Coleman isn’t. Er, he is talented to some degree, but I will never hire him (nor play the save, so it’s a moot point, but…)

Daniels is a pretty cool guy; eh teams with Greg Gauge, Insane Machine, and Nariaki Hitomi and doesn’t afraid of anything. He’s a midcarder with 40-ish overness in Japan, 30-ish in the States, and sucky elsewhere. I love roster bloat. He’s in time decline as well, though 80/80/86/80/70 are some nice performance skills. He’s a nice little gatekeepery/trainy midcardery guy for the young’uns. And…I dunno; he’s 36 and getting worse, apparently. Oh, and his psychology’s probably an 80.4, as it popped up to 81 a few months ago. /shrug

56/82 with 22 wins and 30 losses in 2010. GCG did some good work, and it looks like JOJI was Daniels’ main opponent (SUKI & JOJI against Daniels & Gauge where appropriate).

We got him Week 2 August 2011, but before then he had stints with GCG, WLW, and Hinote Dojo. Again, he’s a decent trainer. 56/84 with 24 wins and 80 losses (hi) had Dean working a hell of a lot of tag matches; Jeremy/Angel got him that 84, the third match with us. Oh, and Gauge was with him. But more on Gauge later…

2012 was the year of 57/86, with 4 wins and 19 losses. Surprisingly, it’s a majority of tag matches, not a bunch of battle royals. Huh.

No titles. /shrug

Dean McWade: WHY IS HE NOT IN DEVELOPMENT ****! 40 and in a touch of time decline, got some leg damage and mid-50s in the USA and Canada. Upper-midcarder, which is weird. DWN beats him out; is brawler no good for NOTBPW?

2010: 50/53 with three wins. INDEPENDENTS!

2011: 48/52 9 wins 2 losses. INDEPENDENTS!

2012: 62/94 8 wins 23 losses. 94 is, of course, DeColt Coming Home and Doom Machine vs. The McWade Brothers. You realize that Bryan Holmes wholly carried that match, right? DeColt and Hayes are carryable, Diaz is just barely there, and…god **** it…

Titles: None, but there are a ton of tags in the past. I like the McWades for some reason; probably that ****ing 94.

Derek Frost: 32-year-old Upper-Midcarder. It’s fun switching between his “Characters” alter-egos. 34 popularity in the Canada-THE CANADA!and mehdemeh in the United States. Nothing elsewhere. Down from 44, apparently, earlier in the year for Canada. /shrug? Basics and Psychology are not increasing with the other performance skills (95 consistency is sweet), and that puts him at a nice, weak midcard spot. Possibly lower-midcard, to be honest. He has okay brawling skills, but…he’s just not good enough to be anything. That’s the point. He’s good, mind you, at being that nothing-ish guy, but it’s still…he’s the Funaki of NOTBPW, if you will. Aside from the fact that Funaki apparently was good in the ring (if EWR is anything to follow…or was that a mod of 2010 I played? Eh…) Oh! Tag team with Carlos Gonzalez: The Backroom Boyz. Yay?

2010: 50/67 3 wins, 22 losses. BATTLE ROYAL! Notably, he was part of the *spoilers*Owen Love*spoilers* -won battle royal that capped the post-show of our famous Jeopardy in June match. So…technically he’s part of greatness?

2011: 47/64 5 wins, 2 losses. All with FCW.

2012: 56/66 9 losses; all with us.

3 defenses of the FCW Tag Team titles with Gonzalez from May 2011 to January 2012. Possibly when I pulled him? I guess so.

DJ Reason: 38 and new with us, apparently. Quite over in the UK compared to much of the roster TROLLOLOL No time decline and a doubling of last year’s puro skill, sadly his psychology is stuck at 68. /bleh

2010: 47/71 with 21CW; 21/1/12 on that. Good job.

2011: 50/75 with 21CW and ROF; 12/2/16 ratio.

2012: 53/64 with 10 losses. Surprise; all us.

Titles: None.

Dragon Assassin: YES FINALLY THE DRAGONS oh. I only have three. /shrug.

32-year-old female that has about a twenty-point jump in what I assume is 5 Star’s region, she’s actually got some nice skills. Excellent brawling, nice flashiness, solid charisma, great physics, nice star quality, and then crap psych and safety. Might have some psych growth left, but isn’t going to development. So /sadface

2010: 56/75 14/1/26. “Karube and Nakadan over Jippensha and Assassin” was that 75, though I see a few other 70s matches. Good work.

2011: 1 win, 7 losses, 50/57. One match at BSC against Rei Chikanatsu, two in CWWF, and then apparently I didn’t use her until December in NOTBPW.

?_?

2012: 51/76, 17 losses. That 76 is a pre-show loss to “The Magnificent Avatar” (Louis Figo Manico and myself) alongside The Fornia Dragons and The Dream Team. Dragons are…Mikey James and Jonnie Perez, I think.

Titles: Initial tag team reign with Dragon Power lasted for two defenses until January 3 2010.

Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr: 26 years old. Mexican. 36% mask prestige. Wait that’s the “title” part. Oops. Tags with Amazing Fire Fly as “Blue Eyes Flame Dragon”. Best team ever (well, the flashiest, I guess…). 51 popularity in Puerto Rico; that’s nice. /yay? 84/92 is world-class flying schtick, and I think he can hit 60 psychology. Otherwise got some nice performance; alright charisma, tech, stamina, and some great star quality. With luck, he’d make an excellent flyer in a smaller company; very unlikely he’ll be great for us.

2010: FCW and EX2010 had him this year; I don’t know why FCW only has like seven shows with him, but plenty with 2010. 45/56 with 8 wins/17 losses gave him valuable learning experience for the ages. Or something. Whatever; stopped caring.

2011: 57/64, 3/5 w/l. Two shows with us, then FCW development (64 was a win over Derek Frost).

2012: 53/72 with 20 losses. 72 is a six man match that Aristocrat won. /yay…

Titles: 36% mask prestige. No titles. Oh well.

Dragon Power: 31; not nearly the competitor Assassin is.

2010: 47/60 with 10/1/23 at 5 Star. Eh.

2011: 50/67 with 11/1/16 at 5 Star until June. June we sent her to CWWF. She had three terrible matches.

2012: 51/76 with 15 losses, all at the North. 76 is that tag match I mentioned with Assassin.

Titles: 5 Star tag with Dragon Assassin that lasted two defenses and not even a month.

Dread: **** YEAH IT’S MOTHER****ING DREAD!

tbqh he’s not “one of the best big men workers of all time”. Rather…okay, he might be one of the best, but that’s by virtue of people sucking, not him being particularly good. Or, and here’s the fun/annoying part, the pre-generated data for Dread does not adequately reflect time decline. Dude’s 50 now (and semi-active, though I can’t remember when he announced he would retire at some point), meaning he was 48 at game start, and his stats…suck. Granted, Sam Keith sucks too-ignoring his phenomenal performance stats, but therein lies my issue. Dread…sucks. His brawling is actually pretty nice, especially considering his age, but-okay, and he’s got some charisma. That too. His menace is surprisingly low (considering I expected it to be mid-90s easily), as well as star quality. Though…well, they’d drop with age, SQ definitely, but…okay, okay, maybe I’ll give those a pass. But 74 ****ING PSYCHOLOGY? What the ****! Raymond Diaz is better than Dread, then. And Pistol Pete Hall, who’s the same age. And Eddie Peak (who is one of the best big men in the game).

I dunno. I…I think he should have excellent psychology. Certainly at least as much as Bruce the Giant. And speaking of time decline? He’s only lost a point off the stats that I check for time decline. A point. At 50. Uh…yeah. His in-game time decline is hella-slow compared to canonical time decline. Which…well, I certainly like having people around for a long time, but it’s a bit annoying in cases like this. Annoying annoying I type annoying.

Note that I pretty much slam the guy, right? Now watch this:

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/12/34723362631.jpg

wtf. Apparently I like using him (and Bruce? Someone?) a lot in Monster Unleashed angles. I recall doing that…when we changed to 80% angles to have someone really popular, and I remember doing that…was…around the time someone came into the company, again to get popularity up really fast because I was losing it via people losing matches and I wanted popularity and ridiculous momentum. But I didn’t think I had done that recently. Unless those are relatively recent memories, but…

Oh. Awful chemistry against El Leon. ???

2010: 18/1/21 with 71/83 match ratings. Good work, but note that this is PGHW. So the fact that he wasn’t in an A-rated match…he’s not that good. 83 was his second match: Him, Yasuda, and Kitoaji over Kunomasu, Diaz, and Sanda. Interesting match, with veterans and protégés tackling each other and blah blah blah.

2011: Switch from PGHW to us now; last time was all them, now all us. 26/4/10, with…70 average. Aw darn. 99 TOP RATED HA HA I FOOLED YOU WE’RE AWESOME **** YO CAT! Wait wut?

Super Slam Week 2 April: Stone Siblings over Dread & Holmes. Hellz yeah; talent can carry not-talent. Btw, Dread and Holmes over Dark Maverick was a 75. So…oops?

2012: 10/1/2, 61/90. Winding down his career, some dominant wins and battle royals. Y’know, for fun. 90 was Gurren Lagaan drawing with Dark Angels (I believe that’s Dark Angel and Sam Keith for the ****ing lulz), Death Express Incorporated, and Death Comes Knocking. Ouch. Latter two are Diaz and William Hayes, I think, and Dread/Bruce the Giant. Woo!

Titles: Hall of Immortals in the future, 2011 Henson Tournament winner, 96 and 66 on the Wrestler of the Year rankings for 2010 and 2011 respectively. And like 8 titles before the game. Never getting a title in our company beyond that tourney title, and he doesn’t deserve it. Nor need it. Diaz is as close to “untalented top champion” as we’re going to get.

Archived