PSW: The MoSC Invasion

(Note: This is going to be in "Compilation DVD" format, if you will. What this means is, the key points of the eponymous storyline will be fleshed out in detail, with simple results for the rest of the show.)

"You're Here Because

You're One Of Us"

A shot of Primal Rage with the word "PSYCHO" written on his forehead in blood

"We Are The Strength We Are Soldiers"

A shot of Alex Braun hitting The Punisher with Braun Damage

"You've Journeyed Far

You've Battled Hard"

Ash Campbell and Matthew Keith doing a tandem plancha

"And Now You Will Receive The Permanent Reward"

Johnny Martin holding up the PSW Title

"You've Conquered Pain

You've Conquered Fear"

A bloody JD Morgan putting Teddy Powell in the Cross-Atlantic Stretch

"Stand Proud And Salute The Bloodied Flag Here"

Alex Braun celebrating his PSW Title win behind a giant PSW Banner

"You've Pledged Your Death and Your Last Breath"

Tank Bradley hitting Nelson Callum with a chair before collapsing on top of him

"You Are The Gears

YOU ARE THE GEARS!"

Flyover PSW Logo going to the DVD title graphic...

PSW Video Presents: PSW: The MoSC Invasion

CHAPTER ONE: The First Shot- March Mayhem 2010

Messing: "Well whether it's true or not, Mitch, Frankie has definitely used Johnny's injured knee to his advantage. And now it looks like he's going to make sure it's over..."

Naess: "Could be a Superplex, but that table's way too close to... wait a second... FRANK-N-HURTER OFF THE TOP? NO! MARTIN BLOCKS IT... PANCAKE PILEDRIVER RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!"

Crowd: "P-S-DUB! P-S-DUB! P-S-DUB!"

Messing: "Martin taking his time getting back up, but we could see him take the PSW title tonight, and the fans are feeling it!"

Naess: "Martin's on his feet... not going for the cover... HE'S CALLING FOR THE TWIST ON THE ROCKS! HE WANTS TO MAKE SURE FRANKIE STAYS DOWN TONIGHT!"

Messing: "And he's moving a piece of that table... I think he's going to try to spike Frankie on that wood just for good measure!"

Naess: "The reign of Frankie Future is almost... what the HELL?!"

As soon as Johnny Martin was about to lift Frankie Future up for his Twist on the Rocks finisher, five men charged into the ring with an assortment of chairs, kendo sticks, and one of them has a cricket bat. One also has a title belt around his waist. They're followed by a large man and a photogenic woman both in formal attire, who seem to be directing traffic. The gang of men jump on Johnny Martin and Frankie Future, delivering a beating to both of them.

Naess: "WAIT A SECOND! These guys are from Men of Steel Combat! That's Highland Warrior and Emma Evans outside the ring... an in the ring... I think that's the UK Wrecking Crew with the chairs... the guy with a cigarette in his mouth is Ultra Violence... and the guy with the cricket bat, that's Highland Warrior's son, Jeffery McPeterson!"

Messing: "Who's the guy with the belt?"

Naess: "I think that's the MOSC UK Champion, Harley Neill... who just took a kendo stick to the head RM Stones! What the hell is going on... HERE COMES ALEX BRAUN AND THE NEW PSW NATIONAL CHAMPION ASH CAMPBELL! But McPeterson with that cricket bat on Ash's head... and now taking turns attacking Alex Braun..."

Messing: "Mitch what are you doing..."

Mitch Naess gets up from the announcer's table and heads over to Highland Warrior, demanding an explanation for ruining this main event... but Highland Warrior punches him in the face, and rolls Mitch into the ring... and Harley Neill puts him in position... EAST END PILEDRIVER ON MITCH NAESS!

The show immediately displays the copyright graphic before abruptly cutting out as Ultra Violence flipped off the camera.

A war has begun.

----------------------

Full March Mayhem 2010 Results:

-Larry Wood d. Tank Bradley via BOOT OF DEATH.

-The Deadly Alliance d. Little Bill Lebowski and Lazy Joe via Double DDT to Lazy Joe

-The Untouchables cut a promo where Frankie Future denies having anything to do with Johnny Martin's knee injury. This is interrupted by Johnny Martin, calling him a liar and challenging him to a match for the PSW title tonight, Future not only accepts but promises he'll be by himself to prove he doesn't need a shortcut to keep his belt.

-Nomad d. Jared Johnson via Drift Shift

-PSW Tag Team Title: The Good Ol Boys d. Dead Rage pinning Dead Bolt after their new finisher, a double throwing flapjack called the Cornhusker Toss

-PSW National Title: Ash Campbell d. Matthew Keith, Teddy Powell, and Nelson Callum via a Shooting Star on Keith. After the match, Nicole Kiss puts the belt on Ash and they kiss (d'aww)

-Alex Braun d. JD Morgan after Larry Wood tried to boot Braun's head off but hits JD Morgan instead, Braun taking Wood to the floor with Braun Damage long enough to get the pin.

-As an intermission, Doc Messing has various PSW valets dancing for the crowd. Melissa Melons however is unhappy with the reactions Nicole Kiss is getting and they get into a catfight.

-PSW Title Match between Johnny Martin and Frankie Future ends in No Contest when members of the MoSC promotion attack everyone in the ring. Ash Cambell and Alex Braun try to save but get beat down as well. Mitch Naess confronts Highland Warrior but gets beaten down as well for his troubles.

(Note: Matthew Keith is TCW-bound, though I was planning to have him lose the title anyway)

----------------------

Recap of past PSW Events:

PSW Never Say Die 2010

-National Title: Matthew Keith d. Teddy Powell via Proton Lock after attacking him from behind before the mach.

-Dead Bolt, Primal Rage, and Nomad d. Tank Bradley, Lazy Joe, and Little Bill Lebowski with a Yankee Slam on Joe

-Alex Braun and Johnny Martin d. JD Morgan and Nelson Callum with a Twist on the Rocks to Callum

-Tag Titles: Good Ol Boys d. Deadly Alliance with a Gutwrench Flapjack to The Punisher

-Nicole Kiss Stays With The Winner: Steven Parker d. Ash Campbell when Ash Campbell is ready to give a Shooting Star to Steven, Melissa Melons jumps the barricade and grabs his leg, allowing Steven Parker to throw him off and hit the Future Shock. After the match, Steven dumps Nicole Kiss, saying she can stay with that "nerd" Ash, he's upgrading to a "real woman" Melissa Melons.

-PSW Championship: Frankie Future d. Grandmaster Phunk. After the match, the Untouchables attacked Phunk and looked to put him through a table, but Alex Braun and Johnny Martin rushed in to stop them.

PSW Our Bloody Valentine 2010

-Pre-Show: Teddy Powell and Little Bill Lebowski d. Primal Rage and Nelson Callum with a Motion Sensor to Rage

-Johnny Martin appears in street clothes and a knee brace on his left leg. He says he was jumped on his routine midnight jog, he can't prove who it was but he knows it was one of the Untouchables, and swears to get revenge on Frankie Future.

-JD Morgan d. Lazy Joe in a squash via Cross Atlantic Stretch

-National Title: Matthew Keith d. Tank Bradley and Dead Bolt in a three-way after making Bradley tap to the Proton Lock.

-Ash Campbell comes out and challenges Steven Parker to a rematch, and Steven Parker makes it Loser Leaves PSW.

-Alex Braun d. Nomad via Braun Damage

-Grandmaster Phunk comes out, saying he's been granted one last chance at Frankie Future in a Pittsburgh Massacre match, and promises the PSW Title will be Phunkified by the end of the night.

-PSW Tag Title: Good Ol Boys d. Deadly Alliance in a rematch via Big Boot to The Punisher

-Loser Leaves PSW: Ash Campbell d. Steven Parker after a Shooting Star Press. Melissa Melons tries to stop Ash but Nicole pulls her off.

-PSW Title, Pittsburgh Massacre: Frankie Future d. Grandmaster Phunk when Phunk and Frankie were brawling in the upper level of the Asylum (where PSW keeps their production equipment for the show), when seemingly out of nowhere Larry Wood boots Phunk over the guardrail and through a conviently placed table, and RM Stones counted Phunk out. The show ends with Frankie Future shaking hands with Wood, signalling the monster's alliance with the Untouchables.

(NOTE: These last two matches were done to write both Steven Parker and Grandmaster Phunk out of PSW due to their signing to SWF)

Chapter Two: Defending The Honor- PSW April Showers of Blood 2010

Naess: "Goddammit not again!"

The opening match between Lazy Joe and Dead Bolt was reaching it's climat when the quintet of wrestlers from MoSC jumped the rail and stormed the ring, laying waste to both Dead Bolt and Lazy Joe. Just when it seemed the mayhem would end, the UK Wrecking Crew would look over to Highland Warrior, who pointed to Lazy Joe. Bruiser put Joe in a tombstone piledriver position while Thug got on the top rope... SPIKE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Meanwhile, Highland Warrior climbed into a ring, helping Emma Evans in, before taking a microphone.

Warrior: "Thirty year ago.... THIRTY BLOODY YEAR... I started Men of Steel Combat, back when there was no wrasslin in the United Kingdom. Back when the Wigan promotions were dead and buried, and we were left watchin' the crap from over the Atlantic. I gave the world hardcore wrasslin when you yanks didna e'en have a word fer it. An' now 'ere I am, my company bankrupt, 'cause everyone is talkin' bout Jeff Nova and his little fairyboy company.

"An' if that weren' insultin' enough, I 'ear from people that I should come over ta PSW, where hardcore wrasslin is alive'n'well."

Crowd pops for that.

Warrior: "YOU YANKS AIN' KNOWIN THE MEANIN' OF HARDCORE! In Men of Steel Combat, we left our mats, hell, we left the whole buildin' stinkin of booze 'n blood. We beat the crap outta each other in ways you little girls wouldn't even think about. Yer aller just a cheap imitation of DAVE... and DAVE SUCKED!"

Crowd boos LOUD, breaking into a "F---K YOU SCOTTY" *clap clap clapclapclap* chant.

Warrior: (Just talking louder and not even trying to get the crowd to stop) "I'll be DAMNED if I come ere hat'n hand beggin fer a job! An' my boys won' stand fer this mockery either! We're takin' this piece of s--- promotion over!"

Suddenly "Holiday in Cambodia" by the Dead Kennedys played on the PA, and Frankie Future would come out, not wearing his usual suit and tie, but instead, a PSW T-shirt, but he had the PSW Title on his shoulder.

Frankie: "You want to take PSW over? Frankly speaking... that's a laugh. I've been trying to do that since this company STARTED! I formed the Untouchables to rule this company. And it took me nearly three years just to get this belt. But after last month, I did a lot of thinking. Not just about the beating you and your little posse gave me, but about PSW in general. And you know what? Deep down, I have a ton of respect for what this company stands for. We are the last of a dying breed, and at the end of the day if Hardcore is going out of wrestling, IT'S GOING DOWN WITH A FIGHT! And every time you hear this... P-S-Dub! P-S-Dub!"

Crowd joins in on the chant.

Frankie: "THAT is RESPECT for what we do, for what we put our bodies on the line for. That is respect for everyone that came before us. The Peaks, the Acids, the Chris Caufields, and yes, even the Highland Warriors. And you want to barge in here, tell us we don't know what being hardcore is all about? Well how about this... I see your boy, Harley Neill, I see him with a belt around his waist. How about I take my belt, put it up against his belt, and maybe we'll see who needs a lesson how being hardcore?"

Messing: "Wow, I never thought I'd see the crowd getting behind Frankie Future of all people, and... Mitch?"

Naess is standing up on the announce table.

Naess: "Alright... I've heard enough talk and we haven't seen nearly enough action yet. Tell you what, Highland Warrior, I'll up the odds. Your boy Harley wins, ALL of you get PSW contracts. If he loses, then NONE of you ever step foot in the Asylum ever again! What do you say? We have a deal?"

Warrior: "Guess you yanks got a pair on ya after all. Alrigh'... yer on."

Naess: "Alright then. Now get the F--- out of my ring before I change my mind and just have all of you arrested for what you just did."

The MOSC crew leave the ring, Ultra Violence flicking his cigarette on Joe on his way out.

Logo flyover to fast forward to...

Highland Warrior and Emma Evans leading MOSC champion Harley Neill to the ring, Warrior carrying bagpipes and playing a version of "Bring Us Pints of Beer" by Korkiplaani, with Frankie Future already in the ring... and as soon as Harley gts in, Frankie Future jumps on top of him to stat the match!

PSW Championship vs MoSC UK Championship: Frankie Future © vs Harley Neill © (w/ Highland Warrior and Emma Evans)

Frankie kept on the offensive, throwing Harley into the ropes, coming off the opposite ropes for a flying shoulder tackle, cover gets a zero count, but he rains down punches after! Harley gouges Frank's eyes and pushes him off, putting Frankie in a headlock and punching him in the head. He then headed through the ropes and applied added pressure with Frankie's neck against the ropes!

Letting go and dropping to the apron, he snatched a beer bottle from a fan's hand and took a drink before breaking it over Frankie's head! Doc Messing would liken the MOSC style to "Less of a wrestling match and more of a pub fight" as Harley kept punching Frankie before getting some more toys from under the ring before heading back in the ring. Picking up a cookie sheet, he blasted Frankie over the head with it before making a cover, but only getting two. He laid into Frankie some with punches before getting a chair and propping it up, Harley picking up Frank by the hair and putting him on the chair before picking up a garbage can and THROWING IT at Frank. Cover again, but Frank still kicks out at two.

Harley grabs the lid of the trash can and pulls Frank up by the collar of the PSW shirt... LOW BLOW BY FRANK! Who picks up a kendo stick, cracking it over Harley's back. Harley drops to his knee, Frank rubs his head and measures up Harley, breaking the stick in half over Harley's forehead! He then stuck the broken wood into Harley's forehead as the crowd did a PSW chant. Mitch asks Doc if he thinks the chant was more about the kendo stick breaking or as an F You to Highland Warrior, and Doc answers theorizing it's a bit of both.

Frank grabs the chair and props it up again as Harley Neill is face down in the ring. Frank drags him up... DDT on the upright chair! Covering a now-bloody Harley, but only getting two. Frankie goes out side to get a table, but Harley headed to the floor to stop him as he's setting it up, lariatting him over the barricade!

PSW doesn't have many rules, but one that does exist is falls usually count in the ring. Neither Harley nor Frank seemed to care much at the moment though as they exhanged fists in the crowd, going to the merch table. Harley put Frank on his shoulders to Samoan Drop him through the table, then grabbed one of the PSW shirts and SPIT ON IT before throwing it on Frank's face... pulling down his knee pad and hitting a VICIOUS knee drop on the skull of Frankie Future!

Harley drags Frankie back to the ringside area, hitting him with a snake eyes headfirst onto the guardrail before getting the table and setting it up in the middle of the ring. The now bloody-as-well Frankie Future crawled back in the ring and Harley dropped an elbow on him before putting him on the table... climbing on it as well, signalling for the East End Piledriver... but Future back body dropped out of it! On his feet as Harley recovers... DIVING AT HIM INTO A FRANK-N-HURTER!

COVER... but EMMA EVANS IS COMPLAINING TO RM STONES WHO DOESN'T SEE IT!

While Stones is trying to make Evans settle down, Jeffery McPeterson appears in the crowd, tossing his dad a cricket bat, and Highland Warrior enters the ring to bash Frankie upside the head with it, rolling out as Emma relents! Harley gets to his feet, dragging Frankie up... EAST END PILEDRIVER! Hooks the leg, one, two, three!

WINNER and NEW PSW Champion: Harley Neill

Highland Warrior grabs the two titles from the timekeeper's table, handing them both to the new champion who takes them in both hands... keeping the PSW title by his side but holding up the MOSC title, middle finger extended at the PSW banner hung in the Asylum as the show, and this chapter of the DVD, comes to an end.

---------------

PSW April Showers of Blood 2010 Full Recap:

-Lazy Joe and Dead Bolt went to a no-contest after the Men of Steel Combat renegades attacked, the UK Wrecking Crew hitting Lazy Joe with a spike tombstone piledriver. Highland Warrior would then cut a promo leading to Frankie Future challenging Harley Neill to a title vs title match.

-Jared Johnson and Little Bill Lebowski d. The Deadly Alliance when Jared Johnson made Wolverine tap to the Carolina Crossface. After the match, Wolverine and Punisher had a heated argument.

-Teddy Powell d. Tank Bradley with a Motion Sensor

-PSW Tag Team Title: The Good Ol' Boys d. Nelson Callum and Nomad via a Cornhusker Toss on Nomad

-PSW National TItle: Ash Campbell d. Primal Rage via a Shooting Star Press. After the match, though, Melissa Melons came out to make a pass at Ash leading to Nicole Kiss tackling her and getting into another catfight, Blonde Bombshell making a cameo to break it up.

-Alex Braun and Johnny Martin d. JD Morgan and Larry Wood, Braun pinning Morgan with the Braun Damage while Martin and Wood fought in the stands.

-Harvey Neil makes his entrance with Highland Warrior and Emma Evans

-PSW Title vs MOSC Title: Harvey Neill d. Frankie Future after Highland Warrior hit Frankie Future with a cricket bat, allowing Harvey Neil to hit the East End Piledriver for a three count.

PSW has come to terms with the releases of Lazy Joe, Tank Bradley, and Kali Fornia.

Chapter Three: The Seige: Seasons In The Abyss 2010

The chapter opens with Johnny Martin, Ash Campbell, and Alex Braun all in the ring, Johnny with the mic.

Martin: "Alright... you two know probably know why I asked you both to come out here. It's because you, like me, eat, sleep, and bleed for PSW. You're pissed off at these assholes from Men of Steel Combat for coming in here, kicking this company in the balls, and expecting us to just bend over and grit our teeth while they keep f---ing us. That's why I want to form a formal alliance between the three of us to fight back. The PSW Militia. I'm pretty sure both of you thought of doing the same thing. But if you're not in... get out of the ring, get out of the Asylum, because PSW doesn't need you."

Alex and Ash both offer a handshake to Johnny without hesitation, Johnny accepting them both, when "Holiday in Cambodia" hits and Frankie Future comes down the ramp, without the PSW title for the first time in nine months.

Frankie: "Johnny boy... I get why you didn't invite me. No need to explain why, and Frankly speaking, I probably would have snubbed me too in your position. But remember this: I was the FIRST of us to go right up to those British assholes and tell them they can take this company over my dead body. I want in, Johnny. You're in charge, not going to question that for a second, you deserve to be the front and center of this war. But I want in."

Johnny looks to the others, who nod in approval, but he doesn't have a happy look on his face.

Martin: "...They seem think you can be trusted... I think you're up to something... and hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't behind this whole thing just to take me out of the company. But, well, it's two against one... before I say you're in, you have to do one thing. Look me in the eyes. And tell me. Yes or no. Were you the one that injured my knee?"

Frankie pauses for a moment, then looks right at Martin.

Frankie: "Yeah, I did. Steven Parker followed your routine, I did the job myself. Look, I'm not going to expect you to forgive me. I don't deserve your forgiveness, not yet at least. All I ask is for you to give a chance to earn your respect and your trust."

Martin backs off a second, looking furious, and he and the others huddle up before Martin approaches Frankie again.

Martin: "You want a chance. Alright. You're in... IF. You team up with me, against Dead Rage tonight. We win, and you're in. If we don't, well, either you stabbed me in the back, or you're not man enough to defend PSW like you think you are."

And fast forward to...

"Guerilla Radio" by Rage Against The Machine playing as Jared Johnson is making his entrance, posing on the top turnbuckle... when Ultra Violence jumps him from behind cracking him in the back with a kendo stick!

Singles Match: Jared Johnson vs Ultra Violence (w/ Emma Evans)

This isn't so much a match per se as a one-man beatdown, as UV keeps thrashing Double J with the Kendo Stick, not taking the cigarette out of his mouth. He covers Jared but Double J barely kicks out. UV then breaks the stick over Jared's head, but the rookie still kicks out. Eventually Ultra Violence resorts to his running knee lift finisher to get the three count, absolutely dominant though Jared showed a lot of resilience.

WINNER: Ultra Violence

Fast forward to...

PSW Tag Team Title Match: The UK Wrecking Crew (Thug and Bruiser, w/ Emma Evans) vs The Good Ol Boys (Thimbeby Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine, w/ Buttercup) ©

It doesn't take long for this match to devolve into a two-on-two fistfight, with neither side being very technical at all to begin with, and the action splitting off and going around the arena. Chairs and beers would go flying as it would take a full six minutes for them to eventually bring the battle back into the ring, and RM Stones still wouldn't have much control of the match as the Good Ol' Boys managed to rally back. Eventually the Boys would manage to heft Bruiser up for the Cornhusker Toss, but Thug would get a cricket bat from Emma Evans and club both of the Boys over the head with it before pinning Thimbleby for the three count.

WINNERS and NEW PSW Tag Team Champions: The UK Wrecking Crew

Fast Forward to...

PSW National Title: Jeffery McPeterson (w/ Emma Evans and Highland Warrior) vs. Ash Campbell ©

Ash Campbell would be by himself, the result of a special challenge between Melissa Melons and Nicole Kiss, where Melons' victory meant Nicole Kiss was forced to break up with the champ. His emotional state allowed the second gen Scot and last MoSC Blood and Beer Champion get an advantage, punishing the high flyer with brawling before working him over on the mat. Ash countered a powerbomb into a DDT and used this as the start of a big comeback, leading to a highlight reel moment where Ash hit a kneekick sending both of them to the floor. After taking Jeff back in the ring, he hits him with a neckbreaker before going to the top rope for the Shooting Star Press... but Emma Evans grabs his leg and Highland Warrior hits him with the cricket bat! This allows McPeterson to recover and hit a Scottish Pancake for the three count.

WINNER and NEW PSW National Champion: Jeffery McPeterson

Fast Forward to...

"Bring Us Pints of Beer" by Korkiplaani playing right before the show's co-main event, as Harley Neill would come down to the ring flanked by Highland Warrior and Emma Evans. Highland Warrior would have a microphone.

Warrior: "I told all ya Yanks that we were tougher than all the lot a ya, and look at what's happened tonight. Three wins, two more titles in our camp... and we're about to destroy another one-a yer boys and prove how pathetic PSW is once again. So allow me to introduce to you, the man about to beat yet another wannabe hardcore yank... all the way from the East End of London, England... the PSW... ENGLISH HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... Harley Neill!"

PSW "English Heavyweight" Title: Teddy Powell vs Harley Neill (w/ Emma Evans and Highland Warrior) ©

Teddy immediately takes control with a flurry of chops and kicks, throwing Harley in the ropes, leapfrogging over, and springboarding on the second rope to attempt the Motion Sensor right away, Harley ducks it, Teddy goes for a regular head kick but Harley ducks that as well, Teddy then does a BACKFLIP ENZUIGIRI and that lands, but only getting a two count. Teddy kept in control but Harley reversed an Irish Whip and countered with a leaping lariat. Harley worked over Teddy with repeated elbow drops and got a two count, before getting some weaponry from under the ring, including a kendo stick and a table.

Setting the table up in the corner, he grapped the kendo stick and cracked it over Teddy's back repeatedly and then applied the camel clutch. Teddy refused to tap so Neill crossfaced him until he collapsed on his face. Neill taunted the crowd and pulled Teddy up, who was now bleeding, throwing him into the table... but Teddy RUNS UP THE TABLE, STOPS, SPEARS HARLEY! "P-S-Dub!" chant erupts in the Asylum! Teddy lives up to his nickname of "Constant Motion", getting to his feet, grabbing a chair, running to the corner, backflipping into a moonsault with the chair! Cover, two, and Neil kicks out.

Teddy follows up by going to the top rope for a signature diving DDT, but Emma Evans rolled a beer bottle into the ring. Neill staggers up and Teddy dives... and EATS GLASS IN THE FACE! He follows this up by setting up the table, and pulling Teddy on top of it, EAST END PILEDRIVER! One, two, three!

WINNER and still PSW English National Champion: Harley Neill

Highland Warrior would summon the rest of the MoSC crew into the ring to celebrate with a round of beers. What did they do with their empties you ask? They threw them down on the knocked out Teddy Powell as a final act of humiliation before clearing the ring to end the chapter.

-----------------

PSW Seasons In The Abyss 2010 Full Results:

-Pre Show: Nelson Callum and Nomad d. The Deadly Alliance via a Honey Trap on The Punisher.

-Johnny Martin forms the PSW Army, reluctantly admitting Frankie Future on the caveat that he and Martin win their tag match against Dead Rage later on.

-Ultra Violence d. Jared Johnson after ambushing him before the bell and hitting him with multiple cane shots before finishing him off with a high knee.

-Melissa Melons d. Nicole Kiss in what wasn't so much a match as a glorified catfight, via cradle while pulling on her panties. As a result, Nicole Kiss was forced to break up with Ash Campbell. If Nicole had won, Melons would have agreed to leave Ash and Nicole alone.

-PSW Tag Titles: The UK Wrecking Crew d. The Good Ol Boys when Thug hit Thimbleby Langton with a cricket bat.

-JD Morgan d. Little Bill Lebowski in a squash, making him tap to the Cross-Atlantic Stretch.

-PSW National Title: Jeffery McPeterson d. Ash Campbell with a Scottish Pancake.

-Johnny Martin and Frankie Future d. Dead Rage with a Frank-N-Hurter to Dead Bolt

-Highland Warrior would gloat over his boys' successes, renaming the PSW Title to the English Heavyweight Championship

-PSW English Heavyweight Title: Harley Neill d. Teddy Powell with a East End Piledriver. After the match, the MOSC mob beat down Teddy Powell and all poured beer on him as an added insult.

-Grudge Match: In one of the best matches in PSW History, Larry Wood d. Alex Braun after surviving two Braun Damages and answering with the BOOT OF DEATH.

Chapter 4: The Occupation- PSW Summer Slaughter 2010

We open with the PSW Militia in the ring (whom, instead of coming out to anyone's individual themes, came out to The Gears by Dethklok, PSW's theme). All of them have beer bottles around their fingers, and start clanking them together as Johnny Martin takes a mic.

Martin: "MEN OF STEEL COMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! COME OUT TO PLAAAAAA-YAY!"

They keep clanking the bottles, but no response. Martin smirks.

Martin: "Well! BIG shocker there. When someone's alone and their back is turned, you'll jump all over them, but when it comes to a group of us who WANT to throw down, you p---- out. COME ON HIGHLAND WARRIOR! COME ON HARLEY NEILL! GIVE ONE OF US A CHANCE AT THE BELT! I know there's no challenger set, and we're all up for a throwdown, COME ON!"

"Bring Us Pints of Beer" hits, and Highland Warrior, Emma Evans, and Harley Neill come out, but stop at ringside.

Warrior: "And why should I give ANY of you wankers a chance to get yer arse kicked by Harley Neill? Not a single oneofya lot are worth a real champion's time. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a word with your little runt of an owner ere to find out who Neill will be facing."

That causes Mitch Naess to step up and take a house mic.

Naess: "Sorry to disappoint you, Johnny... I have faith in what you and the Militia are doing... but I can't show favoritism to you or anyone else. I have to be impartial, or I'd be no better than this asshole over here (pointing to Highland Warrior). There's a number one contender who is first in line. And that number one contender... is this man."

Naess signals to the entrance way...

"Diary... of a Madman... walk the line... again today"

The somber rhythm of Ozzy Osbourne's "Diary of a Madman" would signal LARRY WOOD coming out, wearing his trademark Hannibal Lecter muzzle. Pointing to Harley Neill and doing a throat slit.

Crowd: "LARRY'S GONNA KILL YOU! LARRY'S GONNA KILL YOU!"

Mitch and the PSW Militia encourage the chant as Harley panics, Highland Warrior trying to reassure him.

Fast forward to...

Little Bill Lebowski vs Ultra Violence (w/ Emma Evans)

It doesn't take long for UV's kendo stick to some into play as Little Bill runs right into a cane shot right away, but he eventually catches it and snatches it from Violence's hands, decking the MOSC renegade with it until Emma Evans manages to give him a spare. We get a SWORDFIGHT until Emma gets involved by grabbing Lebowski's stick as he winds up, allowing Ultra Violence to smash Little Bill right across the ribs and breaks the stick over his back, following up with a DDT! Little Bill doesn't stay down, Violence looks for the high knee, but Bill evades it, and when they face each other, Bill kicks him in the groin and DDT of his own! But the UK Wrecking Crew make their way to the ring, and Bruiser puts Little Bill in position.... SPIKE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! THE SAME MOVE THAT BROKE LAZY JOE'S NECK! Ultra Violence recovers and makes the pin, one, two, three!

WINNER: Ultra Violence

Ultra Violence didn't seem to be done, putting his cig back in his mouth before getting the kendo stick that Little Bill yoinked from him, measuring up the obviously hurt Lebowski... when NELSON CALLUM arrives to try to save the day! Unfortunately the odds are too much and the renegades do a number on him too before making an exit.

Fast forward to...

PSW National Title: Thimbleby Langton (w/ Buttercup) vs Jeffery McPeterson (w/ Highland Warrior and Emma Evans) ©

The Good Ol Boy would take advantage early on with a series of right hands and lariats, but McPeterson would manage to fight back with weaponry handed to him by his dad and by Double E. The shots to the head of the backwoods brawler didn't seem to do much damage, and as Doc Messing puts it "The Men of Steel are about beer and brawling, but the Good Ol Boys are about MOONSHINE and brawling" as Thimbleby manages to make a comeback until McPeterson hits a low blow. He tries the Scottish Pancake but Thimbleby back body drops him with ease, looking for a big boot but Jeff ducks it, and rolls him up with Emma Evans putting his feet on the ropes for the pin!

Fast forward to...

PSW Tag Team Titles: Nelson Callum and Nomad (w/ Krissy Angelle) vs The UK Wrecking Crew (w/ Emma Evans) ©

The young PSW duo would reel at first from the veteran brawlers at first, but Nelson's technical skills and the high flying from Nomad helped even things out offensively, resulting in some wonderful tandem offense like a Callum atomic drop into a Nomad dropkick and a flapjack/diving DDT combo. However the beating from earlier in the night took it's toll on Nelson and the champions would capitalize, trying Nomad up in the ropes allowing Thug to use Nomad's abdomen like a speedbag while Bruiser bashed Callum with a chair and followed up with a gutwrench powerbomb and a three count.

WINNERS: The UK Wrecking Crew

Fast Forward to...

PSW English Heavyweight Title: Larry Wood vs Harley Neill (w/ Highland Warrior and Emma Evans) ©

Larry Wood teases the BOOT OF DEATH right away but Harley scrambles out of the ring. Harley takes his time before going back in, taking a cookie sheet with him, and going back in the ring and folding it over Larry Wood's head... but the monster doesn't even move, and peels the cookie sheet off his head and throws it into the crowd. Doc Messing likens Wood to Jason Vorhees as the big man absolutely manhandles the champ with a flurry of right hands and applies a bearhug, slamming Harley backfirst into the turnbuckles multiple times WHILE KEEPING THE BEARHUG before suplexing him Greco-Roman style into the canvas. Harley Neill scrambles to the floor again, but Wood follows him out, chasing him to the back...but they don't dissapear for long as Wood drags Harley back BY A CHAIN WRAPPED AROUND THE CHAMP'S THROAT! Back in the ring, Harley low blows Wood and hits a DDT on a steel chair slid in by Emma Evans, but only gets a two count, and follows up with a FLYING BULLDOG onto the same chair but again only gets a two count. He looks for East End Piledriver, but Wood stands up holding onto Neill by the legs... VICIOUS modified spinebuster! Wood does a throat slit and waits in the corner...

HERE COMES ULTRA VIOLENCE! WOOD DOESN'T HESITATE, BOOT OF DEATH ON ULTRA VIOLENCE! But he doesn't see the UK Wrecking Crew and Jeffery McPeterson behind him! And if that weren't enough, Emma Evans and Highland Warrior joins in, a 5-on-1 beatdown! Harley Neill recovers and grabs a cricket bat, the monster Wood still on one knee... he signals his running buddies to give him swinging room... CRACKS HIM WITH THE CRICKET BAT! WOOD DOESN'T GO DOWN! AGAIN! AGAIN! Heading back... and ONE MORE SHOT, THAT ACTUALLY BREAKS THE BAT! Wood FINALLY goes down, and Harley pins him, one, two, three!

WINNER: Harley Neill

The MoSC mob stand tall to celebrate (well, not Ultra Violence, he's out cold...) but the PSW Militia rush in to start a huge brawl! It's even odds with Emma and Highland Warrior staying out of it carrying UV out of the ring, and the Militia force most of the MoSC crew to retreat... but Harley Neill doesn't get away, Johnny Martin grabs him by the hair and puts him into a suplex position... hoists him up, slingshot.... TWIST ON THE ROCKS! Martin then gets a microphone.

Martin: "So I'm not good enough to challenge for the belt huh? Looks like I just laid out the champ. So how about it, Highland Warrior? It's PSW's Anniversary of Violence next month, let's make this the biggest July in Pennsylvania since the one back in 1776! JOHNNY MARTIN.... VERSUS HARLEY NEILL! FOR THE PSW TITLE! WHAT DO YOU SAY?"

Warrior: "Oh yeah, you laid him out... after an ambush. You're not a man, Johnny Martin, you're a 44-year-old spoiled child. The answer is NO."

Martin nods, then puts the mic down, grabbing a chair and putting it around Harley's neck. Highland Warrior watches as Johnny Martin climbs the top rope, pointing to his elbow, it looks like he's going to try to break Neill's neck in half....

Warrior: "FINE! FINE! YOU'RE ON!"

Ash goes to give Martin the mic again, who smiles.

Martin: "I thought so. See, Highland Warrior... to you, this is just some company for you to raid to prove you're wearing big boy underpants. To me, to Frankie, to Ash, to Alex, to ALL OF US... this is our HOME, this is our LIFE. And next month, our biggest show of the year, I am going to do whatever I have to do to take our home back."

Highland Warrior makes threats to Johnny Martin and co as we fade out to close the chapter.

------------------------------------------

PSW Summer Slaughter 2010 Full Results

-The PSW Militia call out the MoSC renegades, with Johnny Martin in particular demanding a shot at the PSW title. Highland Warrior & Co come out to say none of them are worth the time of day. Mitch Naess speaks up and announces Harley Neill WILL be definding the PSW title tonight against... LARRY WOOD!

-Ultra Violence d. Little Bill Lebowski after the UK Wrecking Crew drill him with the spike tombstone piledriver.

-Nelson Callum comes out to try to stop them from doing more damage, but gets beaten down as well.

-Teddy Powell d. Wooton Fitzpaine via Motion Sensor

-National Title: Jeffery McPeterson d. Thimbleby Langton via rollup with a foot on the ropes.

-Ash Campbell and Jared Johnson d. Dead Rage via Carolina Crossface to Dead Bolt. After the match, Melissa Melons comes out and tosses a hotel key card to Ash winking before exiting immediately in a manner most suggestive.

-Tag Title: The UK Wrecking Crew d. Nelson Callum and Nomad after Bruiser pinned Nelson with a Gutwrench Powerbomb

-Johnny Martin, Frankie Future, and Alex Braun d. JD Morgan and The Deadly Alliance after Alex Braun knocked out the Wolverine with Braun Damage.

-PSW English Heavyweight: Harley Neill d. Larry Wood after THE ENTIRE MOSC ALLIANCE interferes, and Neill pins Wood after BREAKING a cricket bat over his head.

-The PSW Militia would jump the rails, starting a HUGE brawl, and the MOSC gang are eventually forced to beat a retreat. Harley Neill doesn't escape, and Johnny Martin hits him with Twist on the Rocks. Martin demands a title match at the PSW Anniversary of Violence show, Highland Warrior says no, Martin wraps a chair around Harley's neck and climbs the top rope, until Highland eventually says yes.

Little Bill Lebowski and Larry Wood would both be released. Little Bill because he started a fight and I decided my user character was in no mood for his shit. Larry Wood because he's booking NOTBPW and has a heavy schedule without having to drive to PA every month.

Chapter 5: Rebellion- PSW Anniversary of Violence III

Jared Johnson vs Ultra Violence (w/ Emma Evans)

Jared Johnson sniffed out Ultra Violence's attempt at an ambush and ducked the stick shot and superkicked Ultra Violence! The two got into a fistfight, which suited the British brawler at first but Double J's athleticism allowed him to outmaneuver UV and deliver some solid leg kicks and eventually getting UV down for some slick matwork and suplexes. UV would use a low blow to his advantage and deliver some shots with the kendo stick, and looked for the high knee, but Jared evaded it, GERMAN SUPLEX, holding on to the waistlock to roll UV onto his belly to apply the Carolina Crossface, and forcing the tap! Jared Johnson becomes the first man in PSW to score a fall over a MoSC member!

WINNER: Jared Johnson

Fast forward to...

The end of JD Morgan's match with Nomad, where Morgan countered the Drift Shift, putting Nomad in the backslide position, but FLIPPING NOMAD OVER, hooking him for a butterfly DDT, but after lifting him up he nailed a bulldog instead, using it to set up for the Cross Atlantic-Stretch, forcing Nomad to submit.

But instead of "Some Heads Are Gonna Roll" by Judas Priest, "Bring Us Pints of Beer" by Korkiplaani would play instead, with Highland Warrior, Emma Evans, and the MoSC gang heading down the ring.

Highland Warrior: "Jeff ol boy! Still smooth as ever on the mat I see, lad. Little bit'a history fer ya yanks. I knew JD here since before my Jeffery was even born. We actually went ta wrasslin school together. Hell, I NAMED Jeffery after ya, pal. It's been quite a long time since then... and when you left for the States, Jeff, I was devastated... but I gave ya my blessin, because I knew you could be a star. But Jeff... think about where you've been since you left fer DAVE. These people never gave a crap about ya! They just saw you as some English asshole who kept makin' their favorite wrasslers tap out month after month. It's time for ya to embrace where you came from. To where you were a FOUR TIME UK champion. To where you were the BIGGEST NAME in all of UK wrasslin. What do you say, JD? Come home."

Crowd boos as JD takes a mic.

JD: "You think I'm bloody stupid?"

Crowd cheers.

JD: "I mean, seriously, we weren't friends, we were BITTER ENEMIES. And we were only in one training session together... and I know for a FACT you wanted to name your son after John Greig from the Glascow Rangers but your wife didn't letcha! And even if we WERE friends, Greg... my answer would still be no. Because yeah, it's because of MOSC that I got to the US... but THIS is my home now, and I'm P-S-F---in-W to the bitter end!"

Crowd erupts in cheers but this stops when the MoSC renegades swarm over JD Morgan, beating him to a pulp, until the PSW Militia charged in to save him from too much damage.

Fast forward to...

Frankie Future, Alex Braun, and Ash Campbell vs. Jeffery McPeterson and the UK Wrecking Crew

Frankie and Thug started things out and Frankie was in control, but Bruiser would come in and tilt the odds in the MoSC team's favor with double team antics. The PSW Militia members would keep pressuring the renegades, with McPeterson wanting no part in the fight and letting the Wrecking Crew do the heavy lifting, only stepping in when someone is already down to deliver ground strikes or a submission. However eventually when McPeterson gets cocky and looks for a windup elbow on Frankie Future, the former champ rolls away and blasts him with a soccer kick, then decks the Wrecking Crew and Alex Braun tags in to clean house! All three Militia members get some offense in on McPeterson and eventually Thug gets tagged in, but we get a six man brawl! McPeterson tries a chair shot to Frankie Future, who ducks, and Bruiser gets decked instead! McPeterson eats a Frank-N-Hurt and Alex Braun blasts Thug with Braun Damage, but Ash Campbell is the legal man, and on the top rope... SHOOTING STAR PRESS ON THUG! ONE, TWO THREE!

WINNERS: Ash Campbell, Alex Braun, and Frankie Future

Fast forward to...

PSW English Heavyweight Title: Johnny Martin vs Harley Neill (w/ Emma Evans and Highland Warrior)

Johnny Martin was right out of the box swinging with vicious right hands to Harley Neill, who was forced to try to retreat to the floor, but the first ever PSW champion would have none of it, following Harley to the floor and continuing the punishment, chasing Harley all over the Asylum before cornerning him by the snack machines. He smashed Neill's head into the soda machine and then right into the wall, following up with a knee facebuster. Martin paused to soak in the fan's approval before setting up a spare guardrail part leaning against the wall and propped it diagonally against the wall, scoop slamming Neill into it before dragging him by a headlock back to ringside. He went for a DDT elevated from the guardrail but Emma Evans distracted him long enough for Harley to slip out and hot shot Martin into the rail instead. Rolling Martin back in he grabbed a table, extension cord, and finally a kendo stick. He went back into the ring with the kendo stick, swinging it at Martin... but Martin ducked, the top rope ricocheting the stick back in Neill's face, then he grabbed the extension cord and choked Neill with it, then used the cord as added leverage to battering ram Neill right into the ringpost! Martin then went to set up the table and grabbed Neill to set him up... POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE! COVER, ONE, TWO, NEILL SOMEHOW KICKS OUT!

Johnny Martin does a throat slit and signals for Twist on the Rocks, but as he hits it, Jeffery McPeterson slides into the ring, KENDO STICK TO REFEREE RM STONES! Martin doesn't notice it as he nails the Twist and goes for the cover, but then realizes Stones it out. McPeterson and the UK Wrecking Crew huddle up... but THE PSW MILITIA ARRIVE TO BRAWL WITH THEM AGAIN!

Highland Warrior gets in the ring with the cricket bat in hand, swings it, Martin ducks, kick, DDT TO HIGHLAND WARRIOR! He poses for the crowd, and a second figure runs out through the crowd in a referee shirt, identified as Scott Gregory, the former official of MoSC! Harley Neill hits a low blow on Johnny Martin and rolls him up with a schoolboy, onetwothree! Lightning fast count!

Scott demands the timekeeper ring the bell but Naess makes him stop, so Scott goes and pulls out a piece of paper from his back pocket showing it to Naess. Naess nods to the timekeeper and the match is officially over.

WINNER and STILL PSW English Heavyweight Champion: Harley Neill

Martin goes out to Mitch and demands an explanation, meanwhile the MoSC crew celebrate the tainted win, casting a dark shadow over PSW's 3rd birthday and this chapter in the war.

----------------

PSW Anniversary of Violence III Full Results:

-Jared Johnson d. Ultra Violence via Carolina Crossface

-Nelson Callum d. Primal Rage via Honey Trap

-JD Morgan d. Nomad via Cross-Atlantic Stretch. After the match, Highland Warrior asks JD Morgan to join the MoSC crusade, but JD Morgan turns him down. The renegades attack, but the PSW Militia save the day.

-Teddy Powell d. Dead Bolt via Motion Sensor

-Deadly Alliance d. The Good Ol Boys via Double DDT to Fitzpaine

-Melissa Melons declares her love for Ash Campbell and dedicates a strip tease to him. Nicole Kiss charges at her and we have a CATFIGHT until Blonde Bombshell and Krissy Angelle come in to separate them.

-Frankie Future, Alex Braun, and Ash Campbell d. Jeffery McPeterson and the UK Wrecking Crew via Ash hitting a Shooting Star Press on Thug

-PSW English Heavyweight Title: Harley Neill d. Johnny Martin when Jeffery McPeterson knocks out RM Stones, keeping Martin from getting the pin. Scott Gregory of MoSC slides in as Harley Neill rolls up Martin from behind, and a fast-count!

(Note: This is just a break from the story, adding a little narrative for anyone reading not familiar with the history behind PSW/MoSC. There are two more chapters to go, BTW.)

Bonus Chapter: 2011 PSW Asylum Hardcore Hall of Fame Inaugural Inductions

Doc Messing: "As PSW continues the tradition of extreme wrestling in the Tri-State area, we must always remember the people who made this company possible, past and present. Therefore as of PSW's Anniversary of Violence IV, every year we plan to pay tribute to these people with the Hardcore Hall of Fame. These select few will have their names displayed with pride in the Asylum every PSW event."

That's why I say "hey man, nice shot..."- Filter, Hey Man Nice Shot

Inductee #1: Chris Caufield

Messing: Chris Caufield. The Hardcore American. The man considered the heart and soul of DAVE. He was the first man who wrestle in the Phil Vibert era of DAVE, and the last man to leave the ring in DAVE's finale show. A multi-time Unified champion who gave his all through the good times and the bad, who will always be remembered for his embodiment of the DAVE attitude. The greatest example of this was his championship confrontation with Nemesis in January 2004 in an I Quit match, when despite being handcuffed to the ropes and bleeding from repeated chairshots, he refused to quit, only losing the title when the Pennsylvania Athletic Commission stepped in for his safety.

"...And to Richard Eisen, F--- YOU, F--- YOUR BRAT ERIC, F--- YOUR MOTHER, F--- YOUR WIFE, F--- YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!"

Induction #2: Phil Vibert

Messing: "The Dr Frankenstein of wrestling, Phil Vibert. The man who turned hardcore from a niche market into a PPV phenomenon. Famous for his cutting-edge booking and short fuse, he was a man who never wrestled once but will always be remembered for his infamous rants against the SWF in 2006 when DAVE's talent was being raided left and right. Without him, DAVE would have never been the powerhouse it was, and PSW would certainly never have came to be."

First... a dream.... then... comes life- Samael, "Door of Celestial Peace"

Induction #3: Acid

Messing: Since his debut in 2003, the suicidal masked man known as Acid captured the imaginations of the DAVE faithful. Despite being a graduate of the infamous technical dungeon the House of Stone, it was Acid's high flying antics that made him an instant fan favorite. And who could ever forget the moment when Acid leaped off the DAVE entranceway and hit the Acid Rain Bomb on Big Cat Brandon? While he never won a title in DAVE, he won something more important... the eternal respect of everyone who witnessed him in the ring. And his legacy of reckless abandon lives on in the likes of Ash Campbell and Nomad.

"Run to the hills! Run for your lives!"- Iron Maiden, "Run To The Hills"

Induction #4: Alex Braun

Messing: Whether it was as one-half of the feared New Jersey Devils or by himself, Alex Braun has always been a loyal member of the Tri-State extreme wrestling scene. His wildman brawling and charisma made him one of the most beloved regulars of the DAVE promotion, and it was only natural that he'd be a key part of PSW as well. He's also famous for the Braun Damage, which he proved he could hit at any time from almost any position... proven when he did one on Sammy Bach while they were fighting on top of a ladder. After his emotional retirement last year, there was no doubt he'd be in the first class of the Hardcore Hall of Fame.

Bring us pints of beer! If you don't drink, you can leave! Bring us pints of beer! We're gonna drink now and here!- Korkiplaani, "Bring Us Pints of Beer"

Induction #5- The Highland Warrior

Messing: "While there was a point where he was the most hated man in all of PSW, there's no denying the contributions Highland Warrior made to our sport. First wrestling despite being underage in the late 70s, he formed Men of Steel Combat in 1980 to fill the void after England's wrestling bust meant there was almost no wrestling on Scottish television. He innovated the 'Blood and Beers' style the company was famous for, creating a promotion that was so ahead of it's time they were briefly banned from performing in Glascow, Scotland. Eventually Highland Warrior had to change his Glascow Rangers jersey and kilt for a business suit and oversee the promotion from backstage, but he was still a national celebrity. Putting our company's bitter 2010 rivalry with him aside, we honor him by putting him among our own greats."

Archived