WWE- The Winds of Change

This is gonna be intresting. But however for this, We'll need to jump forward 1 year from now............The WWE's stock is a all time low, Attendance is falling, WWE needs a new plan......That's where a guy named Drew Hanklesome came in. When Vince McMahon stepped down he left the former British writer for the job, Here is a press conference of what he is gonna do.

Drew Hanklesome: Good evening, My name is Drew Hanklesome, Now I know your all wondering, Why? Why is a poet writer like myself the new chairman of the WWE? Easy, I've loved the WWE for 18 years! From Classics like Hulk Hogan to Attitude Era's Stone Cold to the Present Day John Cena, So here's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna bring the Attitude Era back and make it even better! I'm also getting rid of the Smackdown Brand with the WCW brand and making NXT the minor show for weaker stars to get more expirence, Also, Some PPV's are coming back, But I won't name them at this time.

Finally, Sadly as I finish this press conference, We must let the following go...

Aksana

Alex Riley

Camacho

Curt Hawkins

Evan Bourne

Ezekiel Jackson

Hunico

JTG

Mason Ryan

Michael McGillicutty

Yoshi Tatsu

Any questions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drew Hanklesome: Actully, We talked about it and decided Tensai, Cesaro and Barrett can stay.......Hawkins however announced his retirement to wrestling, Effective today. Aksana has also asked for her release because of her retirement too.

Not meaning to offend, but do you have a plan for this i.e. a certain event you want to happen or is this all on the fly?

Not meaning to offend, but do you have a plan for this i.e. a certain event you want to happen or is this all on the fly?

Actully yes there is a plan, WWE is on a rut in this and a guy is trying to bring it out of the rut and back on top of the world......of wrestling, THAT'S the plan. Also Hawkins's injuries did him in, Aksana would have far too much to do to wrestle by then.

Drew Hanklesome: Today is the day I reveal the rosters for both rosters, And the champs and everything else.

RAW

WCW

John Cena

Randy Orton

The Undertaker

Triple H

Daniel Bryan

The Miz

Kane

Christian

Sheamus

Big Show

Zack Ryder

Tensai

Mark Henry

The Great Khali

Buff Bagwell

Rey Mysterio

Drew McIntyre

Santino Marella

R-Truth

AJ Lee

Justin Gabriel

Jack Swagger

Fandango

Antonio Cesaro

Jinder Mahal

Cody Rhodes

Tyson Kidd

Mark Henry

Alberto Del Rio

Damien Sandow

Brodus Clay

Brock Lesnar

The Rock

Epico

Ryback

Ted DiBiase Jr.

CM Punk

Primo

Wade Barrett

Sin Cara

Ricardo Rodriguez

Sakamoto

Darren Young

Titus O' Neil

Alicia Fox

Natayla

Layla

Tamina

Eve

Kaitlyn

David Otunga

Derrick Bateman

Dolph Ziggler

Rosa Mendes

Batista

Finlay

Stone Cold

Jay Briscoe

Brian Kendrick

Kurt Angle

Sting

Hulk Hogan

Chris Masters

The Great Muta

Kevin Nash

Mark Briscoe

Gillberg

Mike Knox

Gangrel

Carlito

AJ Styles

Matt Hardy

Eugene

Booker T

WWE Champion: Justin Gabriel

WCW Champion: Christian

Intercontintal Championship: Fandango

United States Championship: Derrick Bateman

WWE Tag Team Championship: Team Hell No!

WCW Tag Team Championship: Sakamoto and Tensai

WWE Divas Championship: Layla

WCW Divas Championship: Kaitlyn

Drew Hanklesome: There will be updates along the way, Any questions?

Mid-January

Drew Hanklesome: Tonight, I announce the following stars that have signed with us.

Batista

Finlay

Brian Kendrick

Stone Cold

Matt Hardy

Mark Briscoe

Jay Briscoe

Gangrel

Kevin Nash

Booker T

Mike Knox

Carlito

AJ Styles

The Great Muta

Chris Masters

Gillberg

Kurt Angle

Sting

Eugene and...........

HULK HOGAN!

Drew Hanklesome: Any questions?

WWE RAW

Segment: Drew Hanklesome welcomes everyone to the first edition of the new RAW and tells the audience of all the fun stuff happening in the future, He also says that the PPV list will be different.....observe

JAN- Royal Rumble- Same as before, The winner of the 30 or 40 man royal rumble faces the WWE champion or WCW Champion at WrestleMania.

FEB- Elimination Chamber- There will be 2 chambers, One for RAW, One for WCW. The winner becomes the WWE or WCW champion.

MAR- WrestleMania- The Granddaddy of them all, Still the biggest PPV of the WWE.

APR- Breaking Point- Every match will be a submission match.

MAY- Money In the Bank- 6 people enter the match, Ladders are used to climb the ladder to be Mr. Money In the Bank, The winner gets to cash in the case, Up to the next MiTB.

JUNE- SummerSlam- Still the number 1 party of Summer.

JULY- Infernal Deaths- The Main Event will be a inferno match.

AUG- Vengance- A returner! Follows the same path as Breaking Point

SEP- World War III- A WCW Classic, 60 wrestlers, 3 rings, THE BIGGEST BATTLE OF ALL TIME, The winner competes for either the WWE or WCW title at.........

OCT- Starrcade- Another WCW classic, The biggest PPV of WCW.

NOV- Extreme Rules- Now more Extremer than ever before!

DEC- Survivor Series- The elimination tag team matches are still here, Don't worry.

He also says that the 2 GM's are........

RAW- ......Eugene?!?!

WCW- .......John Laurinitus

Match 1- Wade Barrett vs Zack Ryder

Ryder and Barrett had a decent match with good chemistry, But Barrett easily won.

Segment- Guerrero delievers even more footage to the AJ Lee and Cena scandal, AJ Lee said that Cena spinned her round and round, They ended up having....................you know. AJ said she was intoxicated, Eugene, the new RAW GM comes out and says that...................well he just says something.........

Match 2: Fandango vs Darren Young for the Intercontintal Title

Darren Young nearly gave the undefeated Fandango his first defeat but thanks to his finisher "The Final Tango" he won his first title. The intercontintal title.

Backstage: 3MB was having a rock, paper, scissors tournament, Last place had to wear a pink ball gown during the interview, Slater lost...........patheticly.

Match 3: Kane vs Ryback

Kane and Ryback both got great responses from the crowd, It was close, However, The Deadman returned from semi-retirement and chokeslammed Ryback. Ryback began yelling at the Undertaker, Nobody won the match.

Match 4: CM Punk vs Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash almost won the match but CM Punk countered the Jacknife with a Jacknife with his own and he won a close match.

Interview: 3MB is interviewed, Slater is the first to go, Striker is dumbfounded about why Slater is wearing a pink ballgown, He says and I quote. "Slater: One smart remark for you and you get a a** whooping you'll never forget."

Brawl: Tensai comes in with a funky as ever Brodus Clay, Tensai says since he lost to Big Show he's sucked, Like he's lost his groove.

Then Brodus got very very angry and that sparked up a fight, The Miz, Cena, Antonio, Kane, Bryan and Khali all got into that brawl and referees and other wrestlers had to get in before they killed each other.

Predicition standings

Tismed03- 3-1

christmas ape- 3-1

WCW

This Tuesday night treat promises to be a blast from the past and twice as good as RAW, The matches are as followed.

Daniel Bryan vs Mike Knox

Hulk Hogan vs Cody Rhodes

Brodus Clay vs Tensai

Randy Orton vs Finlay

Matt and Sin Cara vs Primo and Epico (with Rosa Mendes)

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Antonio Cesaro

Predictions are welcome!

Archived