1983 War To Settle The Score Mod Hype Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alvarasus" data-cite="alvarasus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What you guys think of booking 4 hours of shows a week? Mid Atlantic and WWF have two tv shows which are 1 hr shows, and 2 hr weekly house show. <p> </p><p> Reasons behind it is simply to help the WWF and Mid Atlantic to grow bigger. Running tests right now. Some narratives have been taken out of the game. Plus Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, and Summerslam have been moved to dormant. Being replaced by monthly big shows. </p><p> I am still working on phase one of the workers I am in the F's. Phase two is setting the promotions and workers popularity.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If memory serves, that's how DOTT was originally set up. So I doubt there'd be much worry on that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beejus" data-cite="Beejus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If memory serves, that's how DOTT was originally set up. So I doubt there'd be much worry on that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks Beejus thats what I was hoping especially from such a esteemed dynasty writer as yourself. It also helps the companies make lot of money. </p><p> </p><p> Yea, I got a question for the World Class fans was their face/heel divide in World Class? Because Bundy a heel but wrestling faces and heels alike. The Freebirds warred with the Von Erichs and Devastion Inc. at the same time. I am watching WCCW on WWE Network. Which is good I am just wondering when they going add the rest of the library.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alvarasus" data-cite="alvarasus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks Beejus thats what I was hoping especially from such a esteemed dynasty writer as yourself. It also helps the companies make lot of money. <p> </p><p> Yea, I got a question for the World Class fans was their face/heel divide in World Class? Because Bundy a heel but wrestling faces and heels alike. The Freebirds warred with the Von Erichs and Devastion Inc. at the same time. I am watching WCCW on WWE Network. Which is good I am just wondering when they going add the rest of the library.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea, The Freebirds were hated in Texas and Von Erichs loved. But if you go to another state The Freebirds might be the favorite</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt Shannon" data-cite="Matt Shannon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Even though there were occasions where faces fought faces and heels fought heels in World Class, even having heels feud against each other, I would still leave in the face/heel divide. The penalty is usually pretty small, IIRC.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea I am leaning towards leaving that alone.</p><p> On another note I just found out I had two Magic Dragons in the Database. </p><p> I really want to start dynasty and have a feud between Giant Haystacks & One Man Gang vs Andre the Giant & Haystacks Calhoun. Granted the ring would have to be reinforced just having them 4 in a ring together.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just noticed Jerry Brisco's age is wrong, he was born in 1946, not 1950.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Alright I will fix it thanks for the heads up. I haven't gotten to him yet still buried in the H's. I think I did it for a some reason to make him younger. </p><p> </p><p> CPBHBK I have reason for doing that. I think I couldn't find a good roster for them plus Savage was working for Memphis by the end of the year, because ICW ran out of money. I left the belts in the game so if anyone wanted to bring the promotion in the game they could.</p>

Two things I really think need looked at are people's physical stats(the head, limb etc sliders) and gimmick performances. A lot of younger guys are so broken down they won't work house shows which is unrealistic. Terry Gordy for example was really low physically. Gimmick performances because those don't increase or decrease at all, so when Angel Williams debuts she'll never be able to do the Beautiful People gimmick because her cocky level is at 20. Which I'm guessing that's a hold over from Genadi's mod since he ignored most of the women for the most part.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Two things I really think need looked at are people's physical stats(the head, limb etc sliders) and gimmick performances. A lot of younger guys are so broken down they won't work house shows which is unrealistic. Terry Gordy for example was really low physically. Gimmick performances because those don't increase or decrease at all, so when Angel Williams debuts she'll never be able to do the Beautiful People gimmick because her cocky level is at 20. Which I'm guessing that's a hold over from Genadi's mod since he ignored most of the women for the most part.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Alright I am looking at it. I just changed her cocky level. Plus that's one reason I am going through all the workers to fix mistakes I left. Which to be honest is a lot of mistakes I have found myself.</p><p> </p><p> Jaysin thank you for all your help so far. It's been very helpful in the long run.</p>

<p>Hey sports fan, first feel free to browse the small questions thread in the main forum.</p><p> </p><p>

As to your question, download the file open up tew in admin mode go to the editor, click create database and name it what ever you want. Then close TEW, browse to where you installed the game, you will see a folder called data if you open it. You will see the folder you created, open it and unzip the mod into it.</p><p> </p><p>

For the pictures, open up tew again, go to the editor and click create picture folder, name it the same as your database you created. Close TEW again, and go back to where you installed the game to, then open up the picture folder and unzip the picture files into the one you created.</p><p> </p><p>

Finally open the editor again, click on edit database, then database info, and then on the drop down menu for picture folder, select the one you created. save and you are ready to go.</p>

Archived