• Last Reply

So far(and bear in mind I haven't checked every single one of them, lol):

Glenn Gilberti @ 35

Hulk Hogan @ 44

Hulk Hogan @ 38

Harley Race @ 41

Roddy Piper @ 50

Roddy Piper @ 45

I'm sure there might be more, but this is what I've found so far.

Some agers seem to go backwards as well, such as Bret Hart @ 45 being a picture of him from 1989, Bret Hart @50 being his default pic, it looks like, Shawn Michaels @ 35 being his default picture, and Shawn Michaels @ 40 being a picture of him from 1995 when he was experimenting with a five o'clock shadow.

So far(and bear in mind I haven't checked every single one of them, lol):

Glenn Gilberti @ 35

Hulk Hogan @ 44

Hulk Hogan @ 38

Harley Race @ 41

Roddy Piper @ 50

Roddy Piper @ 45

I'm sure there might be more, but this is what I've found so far.

Some agers seem to go backwards as well, such as Bret Hart @ 45 being a picture of him from 1989, Bret Hart @50 being his default pic, it looks like, Shawn Michaels @ 35 being his default picture, and Shawn Michaels @ 40 being a picture of him from 1995 when he was experimenting with a five o'clock shadow.

Ok to be honest I never touched the agers. So I pretty sure their is mistakes.

Some things I noticed when starting with WWF.

TNT didn't debut as a show until May 27, 1984, and it seems to get ratings warnings right off the bat' so I'd probably set it as an inactive show. Championship Wrestling was taped on Tuesdays at the time so I'd move it there.

Faces who should be heels: Superstar Billy Graham

Heels who should be faces: Invader #1, Johnny Rivera, Jimmy Snuka (who should be managed by Buddy Rogers), and Jose Luis Rivera

Wrestlers on the roster who didn't debut/return until 1983 was over (if at all): Tiger Conway Jr., David Sammartino, Bruno Sammartino (should probably be on hiatus but I'll use him as a road agent until I'm ready to use him)

Wrestlers who debuted/returned in 1983 but didn't wrestle in January 1983: Alexis Smirnoff, B. Brian Blair, Invader #1, Johnny Rivera, Lord Alfred Hayes, Masked Superstar, The Iron Sheik, Tiger Chung Lee, and Tony Atlas.

Some things I noticed when starting with WWF.

TNT didn't debut as a show until May 27, 1984, and it seems to get ratings warnings right off the bat' so I'd probably set it as an inactive show. Championship Wrestling was taped on Tuesdays at the time so I'd move it there.

Faces who should be heels: Superstar Billy Graham

Heels who should be faces: Invader #1, Johnny Rivera, Jimmy Snuka (who should be managed by Buddy Rogers), and Jose Luis Rivera

Wrestlers on the roster who didn't debut/return until 1983 was over (if at all): Tiger Conway Jr., David Sammartino, Bruno Sammartino (should probably be on hiatus but I'll use him as a road agent until I'm ready to use him)

Wrestlers who debuted/returned in 1983 but didn't wrestle in January 1983: Alexis Smirnoff, B. Brian Blair, Invader #1, Johnny Rivera, Lord Alfred Hayes, Masked Superstar, The Iron Sheik, Tiger Chung Lee, and Tony Atlas.

WWF was set certain way on purpose. I use DOTT to set the rosters for all the promotions. WWF also has working agreements with all the promotions at this time. The reason behind that is because they were still actually in the NWA. TNT is on air just to help the WWF become cult and help control Georgia's rise. Georgia can run straight to cult and national if not checked by another company.

Plus I will change the settings on USA network. It was set to get rid of Southwest faster for next release. All Japan is set the way it is to stop it from going out of business. I will fix face and heel for the wrestlers.

Give you hint go after Wahoo, Piper, Savage, Tommy Rich, Brad Armstrong, Barry Windham, and the Road Warriors booked right they will lead any company you run to the Top.

Updated now version 2.1. Biggest changes WWF removed TNT from the USA network and for MACW removed WCW from TBS. Jimmy Snuka is now face w/ Buddy Rogers as his manager. Superstar Billy Graham is now heel and Bruno Sammartino is set as Road Agent.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pantera Surena is in the data twice, once under that name and then again under her La Galactica name.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks I will fix it any other issues?</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any idea how to stop AJPW from hemmorhaging money? I reduced Giant Baba's popularity to B+ across the board and unclicked the Wage Matching. Every time I run a test simulation, AJPW is dead within a year. What can be done?

Damn it I thought I had fix that problem with the last upload. Are you using the Beta or the most recent version?

Alright I have idea looking at the game. Go to editor open the game world tab. Go to area setup and put Japan at High and Rising for both starting economy and wrestling industry. That should fix it. Go to trends make sure in Japan every thing is at least normal or medium or higher that should stabilize them.

Archived