Bennett-Verse Mod Custom Worker Sign-Ups

I'm making a custom verse called the Bennett-Verse (link is here http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091), but I don't have enough ideas to fill an indy scene full of workers, and I've wanted to contribute my own workers to a verse for quite some time yet not really had the chance, so I figured the best thing to do would be to leave signups so that people with ideas could leave their mark on what I hope can become one of the more popular verses here at GDS. Got an idea for a Scotsman/Jeff Amazon/The Minor Annoyance-esque gag character? Leave it here. An idea for a solid hand like Nomad? Leave it here. Who knows, maybe your character can be KC Glenn or Rocky Golden-esque too if I really like it!

You can contribute nigh-unlimited characters, I need all the help I can get.

CURRENTLY SEEKING: USA and Canada workers of any sort.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013):

Sexuality:

Race:

Nationality:

Style of Wrestling:

Size:

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want):

Mask?:

Hair?:

Languages:

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?:

Personality:

Brief Bio:

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.):

Finishers:

Gimmick Performance Skills:

Any Alter Egos?:

<p>Name: Tommy Hume</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): September 1981</p><p>

Sexuality: Heterosexual</p><p>

Race: Black</p><p>

Nationality:American</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Brawling</p><p>

Size: Big Heavyweight</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Egomaniac.</p><p>

Mask?: No</p><p>

Hair?: Small, Black Hair.</p><p>

Languages: Fluent in English and Swearing</p><p>

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: He has a massive problem with steroids, drugs, the law, drinking and smoking.</p><p>

Personality: Extremely Egotistical, Selfish, Ruthless and Pessimistic. Master Politician. Often very flaky. Very bold, driven and liberal. A mercenary.</p><p>

Bio (if you don't mind): Tommy Hume is quite possibly one of the biggest egomaniac, selfish jerk in the world. Aside from running his own wrestling company (which ended just after the first show when Hume refused to pay his workers after a gruelling Gauntlet Match which involved Hume dominating most of the workers. Miraculously, no-one arrived at the show), he takes illegal drugs such as steroids daily. He famously shot a cop once, which was the reason why [insert up-and-coming regional promotion here] fired him.</p><p> </p><p>

(If in a wrestling promotion, add this bit: Strangely enough, [insert promotion in which he works for] decided to take a chance on him and sign him, which nearly caused the wrestlers of that promotion to go on strike. Hey, he has heat with less than 90% of the roster, anyway...)</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Above average brawling and hardcore stats. Crap at nearly everything else. Very menacing.</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Tommy Hammer (Powerful Double Axe Handle to the back of an opponent)</p><p>

Tommy Bomb (Sitout Powerbomb)</p><p>

Humidity Driver (Death Valley Driver)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Great at playing heel, bad at playing face.</p><p>

Works best with either a Brute or a Cool Gimmick.</p><p>

Bad as Comedy and Weasel.</p><p>

Rest should be average</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: Nope.</p>

<p>I was gonna make a mod for TEW2013 but as of right now it's cancelled, I'm gonna take the less cheifs, more indians approach and add my characters to this mod.</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Devon Poole</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): March 1992</p><p>

Nationality: American</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Regular Wrestler</p><p>

Size: Lightweight</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Arrogant Heel</p><p>

Hair?: Yes</p><p>

Languages: English (fluent)</p><p>

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: No</p><p>

Personality: Optomistic, Dependable, Loyal, Driven</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Average Brawling, Above Average Technical, Below Average High Flying, Above Average Performance, Strong Physical, Average Entertainment, Strong Camera</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Seventh Heaven (Impact), Ankle Lock</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Great at face and heel, Great Cool,Cocky,Legit and Wholesome, average everything else</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: No</p>

<p>Name: Deric Smith</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): February 1991</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Regular Wrestler</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Suave</p><p>

Languages: English (fluent)</p><p>

Personality: Pessimistic, Social</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Above Average Brawling, Below Average Technical, Below Average High Flying, Above Average Performance, Strong Physical, Above Average Entertainment, Strong Camera</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Executive Order (Impact)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Great at face and heel, Great Cool,Cocky,and Weasel, average everything else</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: No</p><p> </p><p>

NOTE: Deric Smith is in a tag team with Devon Poole, called Deric & Devon, at least medium experience. Can you give them a best friend relationship as well?</p>

<p>Name: The Maple Leaf Kid</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): Janurary 1990</p><p>

Race: White</p><p>

Nationality: Canadian</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Technician</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Patriot</p><p>

Mask?: Yes</p><p>

Languages: English, French</p><p>

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: None</p><p>

Personality: Standard dependable, naive worker</p><p>

Bio: The Maple Leaf Kid is played by rookie wrestler John Stevenson, as one of the biggest patriots around. A decent wrestler, he can lock you in nearly every hold you can think of.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): A rookie wrestler, Maple Leaf Kid has a great amount of technical skills, and can take to the top. Brawling skills aren't as good.</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Maple Leaf Lock (Top Rope Armbar transitioned into an Ankle Lock, ala Ken Shamrock)</p><p>

Springboard Frog Splash</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Really good face, bad at playing heel. Has a decent mix of skills, with Wholesome being the most skilled.</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: None</p>

<p>Name: Genadi Muchacho</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): 1981</p><p>

Sexuality: Straight</p><p>

Race: Hispanic</p><p>

Nationality: Mexican</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Lucha</p><p>

Size: Medium </p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s): Stable Leader, Turncoat</p><p>

Mask?: Yes</p><p>

Languages: All </p><p>

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: Drug User Light</p><p>

Personality: Driven</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.):</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Genadizor, Muchacho Drop</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Heel A* Face C+</p><p> </p><p>

Name: GD Rufus

Birthmonth/year: May/1973

Sexuality: Hetro

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: American, New Jersey

Style of Wrestling: Technician

Size: Middleweight

Suggested Gimmick(s): Old school heel

Mask?: nope

Hair?: yes... grey, grey hair

Languages: English fluent

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: nope

Personality: Old school veteran

General idea of wrestling talent: performance and technical side excellent, high flying flashy and selling very low, comfortable on mic but lacks charisma.

Brief Bio: (thought you were going to write them all :p ) - GD Rufus is an old school, rugged technician who has been wrestling for nearly 20 years. He's perhaps winding down now but is still able to play that heel that makes his opponent look amazing. He enjoys nothing more than dishing out a beating on a young rookie, many think he does this to help the new talent learn the 'ropes' but in truth, its more of an alpha male thing. His finisher, the New Jersey Pretzel is aptly named as when he locks it in, his opponent is literally wrapped up like a... well... you probably get the idea!

Finishers: The New Jersey Pretzel (submission),

Gimmick Performance Skills: Works best as a heel

Any Alter Egos?: nope

<p>Name: The Mastodon</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): Oct. 1988</p><p>

Nationality: Canadian</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Technical Brawler</p><p>

Size: Super Heavyweight</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Man Beast</p><p>

Languages: English, French, Spanish</p><p>

Personality: Class Act</p><p> </p><p>

Brief Bio: Franco-Ontarian pro wrestler The Mastodon defies traditional roles. A big man, standing 6'2" and weighing in at 350, he has been known to go toe-to-toe with anyone: brawlers, high flyers and technicians alike. The big man shows off Vader-esque agility while also being able to compete in submission and catch-style wrestling. </p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Brawl/puro based, heavy on submissions and chain wrestling. Able to do aerial maneuvers, tends to not flip too much. Really tight when it comes to putting on a show and not afraid to be charismatic when need be. Big beard and takes care of his own. </p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: </p><p>

The Ice Age (running kneeling enziguri)</p><p>

The Tusk (running inverted powerslam)</p><p>

The Extinction (Pumphandle torture rack)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Good at being a face, better at being a heel. Great on brute, cocky, crazy, weird and wholesome. </p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: "The Demon of Dieppe" Dean Doucette - set to weird/cocky-type character.</p>

Name: Malachi Joseph

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): September 1994

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Middle Eastern

Nationality: Israeli

Style of Wrestling: Japanese Junior

Size: Lightweight

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Cocky Youth (Heel) or Old School Face (face)

Mask?: None

Hair?: Yes

Languages: English & Mediterranean

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: None

Personality: Naive and timid. Basically the most unselfish worker possible.

Brief Bio: Malachi Joseph is an exciting young prospect in the world of professional wrestling. Blending stiff holds with lightening fast kicks and breath taking dives, he is very much a child of the Super Juniors' style. He looks set to be a big player in professional wrestling, as long as everything goes his way and he doesn't suffer any major injuries. One drawback of his however is the fact he isn't a strong talker however his wrestling skills usually do the talking for him.

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Above Average flying skills and technical skills. Average performance skills and physical skills. Below average brawling skills. Poor entertainment skills.

Finishers: Kneebar (Submission), Northern Lights Suplex (Impact)

Gimmick Performance Skills: Good heel, decent babyface. Strong at wholesome, cocky, cool and legitimate. Poor at the rest.

Any Alter Egos?: None

<p>Name: Eddie Kirkland</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): January 1990</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Entertainer</p><p>

Size: Middleweight</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Dual-Sport Superstar</p><p>

Languages: English (Fluent)</p><p>

Personality: Humble, Social</p><p> </p><p>

Brief Bio: A former collegiate level basketball player, Eddie Kirkland was the star of his team, always leading them to or near the national championship. After suffering a serious knee injury in his senior year, Kirkland decided to pursue pro wrestling. He trained in the same school that his cousin Devon Poole did and became a solid worker in his own right, having the ability to ooze charisma.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): solid brawling, average technical, below average high flying, average performance , strong physical, strong entertainment, strong camera</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Kirkland Stunner (Impact)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Good heel, great face, great cool, legitimate, wholesome</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: No</p><p> </p><p>

NOTE: Eddie Kirkland is the blood relative of Devon Poole and Best Friends with Deric Smith</p>

<p>Name: Denzel Fox</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): September 1991</p><p>

Nationality: Danish</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Ravishing</p><p>

Languages:</p><p>

Brief Bio: Having watched wrestling from a very young age young Denzel Fox was not doubting that a wrestler was what he wanted to be, spending time i europe learning the european catch-as-catch-can style Fox finally felt that the time had come for him to prove to everyone that he is a star in the making.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Good at selling, great technical relying on heavily on chain wrestling, good on mic, decent amount of charisma, not so good high flying wise.</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: DK Star (Impact) Heel Hook (Submission)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Best as heel (cocky, cool) decent as face (cool, cocky, comedy)</p><p> </p><p>

<p>Name: PacMan</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): September 87'</p><p>

Race: Filipino</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Napoleon Complex</p><p>

Mask?:</p><p>

Hair?: Yes (Cody Rhodes)</p><p>

Languages: English</p><p>

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: none</p><p>

Personality: Professional</p><p> </p><p>

Brief Bio: PacMan loves to challenge the big guys. Standing at 5'5'' 170lbs., he's out to prove to everyone (mostly himself) that he's the alpha-male in all of wrestling. No matter how big, tall, fat, medium, nice, mean, talking to him, at him, about him or not at all: if he is looking up at you, he's coming at you.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Great at selling, exceptional on the mic, more on technical mat based wrestling and brawling than a high flyer, but can pull off fundamental areal attacks. What makes him special is his ring psychology. </p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: The Beta Crusher (Diamond Cutter); Jaw Jackahhh Shining Wizard</p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Good as Heel (weasel, realistic, comedy), Medium as Face (realistic)</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?: none</p>

<p>Name: Versus Vince</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): August 1994</p><p>

Sexuality: Hetero</p><p>

Nationality: Italian</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Entertainer/Cruiserweight</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Show Stealer</p><p>

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: No.</p><p>

Personality: Social, Optimistic</p><p> </p><p>

Brief Bio: A great young high-flying talent who can talk his way out of a paper bag. Often teams with Kijar Donnelly as the New Justice Revolution.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): High flyer, great microphone skills and acting, pretty good technicians. Everything else is average.</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Versus Vince Express (Impact), Guillotine Lock (Submission)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Great face (legitimate, wholesome) Good Heel (cocky)</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Kijar Donnelly</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): August 1990</p><p>

Race: Italian (is there a race for that? haha)</p><p>

Nationality: Italian</p><p>

Style of Wrestling: Cruiserweight</p><p>

Size: Small</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Full Blooded Italian</p><p>

Languages: Mediterranean, English</p><p>

Personality: Social, Optimistic</p><p> </p><p>

Brief Bio: "The Italian Stallion." A fresh and young foreign worker, who has been working exclusively in the United States. Mostly teams with Versus Vince as the New Justice Revolution.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Fantastic High flyer, great actor, good on the microphone, good technician</p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Italian Kick (Impact), Stallion Lock (Submission)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Good Face (Cool), Good Heel (Cocky)</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Xavier Evans</p><p>

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): October 1989</p><p>

Nationality: Pacific</p><p>

Size: Heavyweight</p><p>

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Machine</p><p>

Brief Bio: "The Samoan Destroyer." A respectable man who has been known to clinically dismantle his opponents.</p><p> </p><p>

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Exceptional technician, decent flashiness, pretty average brawler, good actor. </p><p> </p><p>

Finishers: Samoan X (Impact), Devastator (Impact)</p><p> </p><p>

Gimmick Performance Skills: Great Heel (Brute), Decent Face (Legitimate)</p><p> </p><p>

Any Alter Egos?:</p>

• 2 months later...

Name:Wheelz

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): June 1980

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Race:Caucasian/White

Nationality:Polish or American

Style of Wrestling: Never Wrestles

Size: Lightweight

Suggested Gimmick(s) Fun Babyface

Hair?: yes

Mask?: No

Languages: English,

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: No

Personality: Humble, compassionate, loyal

Brief Bio:

Born with a physical disability (Spina Bifida) Mike "Wheelz" Hudy knew from an early age he would never be able to do what "normal" people do. Confined to a wheelchair since age 7, he never really knew anything else. His dream was to one day be the first professional baseball player in a wheelchair, but that never happened. So he decided to go into sports announcing instead. After seeing him at a local baseball game, a wrestling promoter in the area gave him a tryout as a color commentator. Due to his vast knowledge of the sport, he was signed immediately to a contract.

Finishers: None

Gimmick Performance Skills: Babyface, Cool, wholesome

Any Alter Egos?:None

Name: Reaper

Birthmonth/year(Game starts in January 2013): July 1993

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: White

Nationality: American

Style of Wrestling: Regular wrestler

Size: Middleweight

Suggested Gimmick(s)(feel free to make a custom one if you want): Grim reaper/supernatural abilities

Mask?: Face paint, but no mask.

Hair?: Indeed. Shoulder-length and black

Languages: English, French (fluent); Spanish (Passable); Japanese (Basic)

Drug/Alcohol/anything else abuser?: Nope.

Personality: Given how new he is to the business, Reaper is pretty naive but is also motivated by a strong desire to make money off the business. He is willing to participate in even the most insane garbage matches. Incredibly antisocial.

Brief Bio: Billing himself as "Death's Emissary", Reaper, who wrestles with his face painted like a skull, comes to the ring in a black cloak and hood, scythe in his left hand and a clock in his right. He was trained on the Los Angeles indy scene, but even those who hire him don't know much about him. His paychecks are made out to "Cash".

General idea of wrestling talent(Use adjectives to describe the attributes, not numbers, those will be left up to me depending on which fed I think your worker is suitable for.): Not a particularly good technical wrestler by any stretch of the imagination, the air and the microphone are where Reaper shines as brightly as any youngster in the business.

Finishers: Straight to Hell (Corkscrew 450 Splash)--Pinfall

Death's Door (Diamond cutter)--Secondary, impact

Gimmick Performance Skills: Reaper makes a fantastic heel and is capable, but by no means extraordinary, as a face.

Any Alter Egos?: TW Spalding, show stealer.

Archived