Board Effort Mod

I wanted to float an idea out there that I have just brought up with Hellshock. With Adam saying that we can use anything from the C-Verse would people be against using C-Verse renders in this mod. I mean that is mainly because none of us working on the mod can actually render.

I would be all for it but I am not sure others would be, so I was wondering what everyone thought of the idea. Obviously they could have to be placed on the background for this mod if we did use them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Adam saying that we can use anything from the C-Verse would people be against using C-Verse renders in this mod.

Actually, unless you are referring to a post other than the guidelines sticky, Adam said that anything in the Cverse data is free to use, but doesn't mention the graphics. I would say that you should still ask permission from the renderers first, especially if you are going to be changing backgrounds (i.e. see guideline 3).

I have a handful of ideas for workers and I guess I can write a little, so I'd like to add to the free agent/yet to debut pile.

Renders might be a problem, though, I'm another one who wouldn't know the first place to start there.

I have a handful of ideas for workers and I guess I can write a little, so I'd like to add to the free agent/yet to debut pile.

Renders might be a problem, though, I'm another one who wouldn't know the first place to start there.

Luckily, we have friends that have allowed the use of their renders so we have extra.

Some more future promotions:

International Xtreme Wrestling (IXW) - Tri-State

Total Pro Wrestling (TPW) - South East

Circle of Vixens Pro Wrestling (COVPW) - North West

How would one go about adding current or future workers to the project? Or will there be a seperate time for that?

Some more future promotions:

International Xtreme Wrestling (IXW) - Tri-State

Total Pro Wrestling (TPW) - South East

Circle of Vixens Pro Wrestling (COVPW) - North West

How would one go about adding current or future workers to the project? Or will there be a seperate time for that?

You can easily make them and they can be imported in. One idea that was floated before was to make sure all future workers related to existing characters are in the data at release and anyone else could be released like dlc content, add-ons, etc. for some games even after the mod is released.

• 4 weeks later...
I thought that either you or C-Bot was, so I have not even touched it in weeks.:o

And I haven't touched it since I got you updated.

With C-bot MIA and never responding to if he was working on it that means either you... or aja who has some render updates to add in (among other things) are up.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so proud of you guys. ^_^

hellshock/BHK/Rayelek/paulskn etc. what a group of guys you turned out to be. :D

I wish I could help, but I just don't have the time nowadays.

Hopefully next time I drop by this place everything is finished. :)

Good luck.

Hopefully next time you drop by you will at least leave us a way to keep in contact. :D

Are the renders full size or what size are they? Is it just a matter of cutting and pasting or is there more to it?

They're all 150x150 though some do still have a larger version in case a re-cut is in order. Main problem is that there are probably over 200. And that's not including the unassigned extras.

I was talking about this with Paul via PM but I guess it is a valid question to ask everyone. The dates for this mod are being updated to 2013, which means a lot of the bios are no longer valid.

So the question is what do we do with the bios and promotions of people who are no longer working on this like Kobe, Fullhouse, MJStark, et cetera (Those were the only three I could think of off the top of my head that have said they no longer want to work on the mod.). I do not feel right about fooling around with another person's work but at the same those bios need to be updated.

I have tried a few belts and they turned out ok.But are not much fun to create.For the feds i created i requested for the belts i wanted done from reaper.

One thing is that I don't plan on taking until 2017 and so for that just having reaper do belts is not an option due to the sheer number remaining.

Doing a lot of mod work myself recently I've learned two things. With the extensive amount of detail that goes into these games its virtually impossible to start from scratch and complete a well playing mod by yourself. There almost has to be some sort of a team effort from a start from scratch mod. I'm sure there is the exception to the rule.

That being said I think mods also suffer if there are too many people involved. How many people have started work on a TEW project, graphics, dyansty, mod, etc and just let it die from sheer burnout or any other number of things.

Going back to when this mod was first developed I wish things could have been more tightly organized because I think the reason this mod hasn't came out is too many people got involved for three weeks or whatever and then backed out of it for countless reasons. I know the entire idea was for the board to be involved in it but I think maybe there should have been a half a dozen guys or so dealing with data and everyone else just being idea men so to speak.

Not knocking anyone just kind of looking back on it in hindsight and thinking that this thing has felt like it was nearly done for years now and maybe it would have been done if we could have known now what we didn't know then. Best of luck to everybody I hope to see it completed.

I can't believe this mod is still being worked on. How is it coming along? I still want to check it out when it is done.

Going good. A lot more finished than people realize. Sadly its the logo and belt makers that dropped off the project that we need the most now. :eek:

We still have one guy doing excellent logos but I don't like to put everything off on him so I give him breaks between requests. :D

We have FLI belts or AWC belts? If not, start there while I dig up some others.

AWC Belts (by ReapeR)

http://imageshack.us/a/img834/6352/awcworld.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img820/5489/awctag.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img26/2391/awchardcore.jpg

FLI Belts (by me)

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/6900/fliheavy.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img42/2876/flitag.jpg

Man, my work has come a long way in the last couple of years if I do say so myself!

Archived