SWF In 2013

Guest KingOfKings

Eisen is a negative influence and he wants a push as a personality which means he wants to be on screen everyonce in awhile. This can get minorly annoying I've just taken to sending him on vacation at the start of the game so it becomes a non issue.

As for him being the boss. If you play with everything on like I do he's not so bad. His owner goals have never been back breakingly hard, and you can even fail one major one and not get fired. He doesn't ever let you the product in game, if you want to change it you have to do it through the editor, but since I don't play that way I never will.

But all in all he's not a bad boss.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I got Everest to midcard status and jobbed him to Christian Faith! :p I fired Marc Dubois when he was a main eventer. I think he could have been very good without his attitude and drugs habit. Hopefully TCW gets him and he destroys their backstage morale!

Surprisingly, DuBois became a neutral backstage presence in just a couple months...I think this was after I fined him for testing positive. Still, he tested positive a second time and I suspended him for a month...he "stormed out" afterwards, and it will be interesting to see what kind of backstage presence he is upon his return. His penchant for pot will always be an problem, but if you make sure he doesn't experience any morale issues, he's far less troublesome than Big Smack Scott or Everest or even Eric Eisen.

Strangely enough I've never had any problems with Eric Eisen at all, it has been Jerry Eisen causing massive problems for the most part. I've relegated him to Uprising (30 min B show) and I have had to suspend him 3 times now for just being a bad person in general. I even stuck Angry Gillmore on the brand to see if he could slow down his incidents but it's not helping much.

For me, I've had troubles with Big Smack Scott & Jerry Eisen mostly. That said, I just released Big Smack; so, I won't have to deal with his issues any longer. Jerry, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere (as I want to keep him in the commentary chair on SupremeTV) and I'm hoping to just move through without him causing too much more issues.

My backstage environment is up to a 92% right now; so, I'm hoping that helps to keep things sane (and it has thus far).

I'm fortunate though, at least when it comes to the idea of whether or not Richard Eisen is 'hard to work for', as I obtained a 'loyalty' relationship with him after a blow-out fight with Everest (that got him fired). I'm not sure if that really gives me too much of a longer rope in the game (to make mistakes, etc.) but I'm sure it can't hurt!

Fist fight with who?

Richard Eisen. Its the only way a loyalty relationship happens from that event...

Yea, sorry. I'm sure I was confusing there.

Everest & Richard Eisen engaged in an argument backstage, started by Everest, and a fight almost broke out (I believe from memory). By firing him on the spot, it generated the relationship!

That was close!

whew!

So, I failed one of my top owner goals (keeping Eric Eisen above a C+ in momentum) following the booking of a show. That said, in doing so, I went from an 'Excellent' standing in my job to 'Very Low'.

Scary!

I almost lost my job there. ha.

All I can hope is, nothing come along and takes it all away. Luckily, the rest of my goals are time sensitive (ending in almost 2 years); so, I don't think I'd have to worry about that?

What happeneed? You forgot to check Eisen's momentum?

Eisen was at a "B" when the show started. I thought a loss wouldn't kill him but it dropped him down to a "C+". I've been extremely careful with how I've booked him but that came along rather quick.

Does anyone know how one can bump up their approval rating?

I'm guessing jumping up to the next popularity level certainly does that but I'm already at International (and may be a ways away from Global; not sure). I wonder if anything else can bump you up?

Eisen was at a "B" when the show started. I thought a loss wouldn't kill him but it dropped him down to a "C+". I've been extremely careful with how I've booked him but that came along rather quick.

Does anyone know how one can bump up their approval rating?

I'm guessing jumping up to the next popularity level certainly does that but I'm already at International (and may be a ways away from Global; not sure). I wonder if anything else can bump you up?

Also succeeding at owner goals

I lucked out with Eisen and he has Great Chemistry with Rich Money so I've given them an occasional tag team in Silver Spoons.

Rich probably covers for Eisen's inabilities as a wrestler pretty well.

I have the two in a lose alliance of sorts;however, not enough to warrant a real tag run (for now). Either way, that could be a great idea going further.

Nope. :)

That gives me done freedom now; especially since I can only get, at best, a "C+" match grade out of him.

Really? Angry has been able to drag him to A rated matches in singles and triple threat matches for me, which is why I extended their feud for a while.

Really? Angry has been able to drag him to A rated matches in singles and triple threat matches for me, which is why I extended their feud for a while.

I think my booking of the two pulled something in the C's. Then again, if I remember right, I believe I booked them in a match that was too long for Eisen.

Richard Eisen extended the contract of Eric Eisen about 2 days before he was about to leave! I wanted him gone so bad! So i sent them both on vacation and i never plan on using Eric in storylines again! He also has a hiring veto, which is BS. i've almost got through my first year though, without any real growth. quick question, why is it when i offer better contracts to workers at other promotions (Nicky Champion at USPW is a good one), they still accept the other one? it said he was seriously considering it, and i chucked in more money per month, creative control etc, but he said no. its annoying because he would've been a top signing.

Rich probably covers for Eisen's inabilities as a wrestler pretty well.

I have the two in a lose alliance of sorts;however, not enough to warrant a real tag run (for now). Either way, that could be a great idea going further.

One of the ideas I run with in most games is friendships. Unless your promotion is an utterly mercenary environment where anyone will turn on anyone at any point, then there are going to be friendships amongst the talent. Subtle ones that only become factors once in awhile, rather than the overt ones that result in permanent tag teams or alliances. Basically Trips and HBK, minus the DX history and being constantly mentioned. Such friendships helps to justify your "regular casual" tag teams and can occasionally become more solid alliances when needed.

Coming up with the backstories for such friendships, while not necessary, can be quite fun. And I like making some of them a bit odd. I might have Faith and Bruce as one, with the idea that Faith helped out Bruce when he first arrived in Supreme. Another could be Steve Frehley and Lobster Warrior, etc.

Richard Eisen extended the contract of Eric Eisen about 2 days before he was about to leave! I wanted him gone so bad! So i sent them both on vacation and i never plan on using Eric in storylines again! He also has a hiring veto, which is BS. i've almost got through my first year though, without any real growth. quick question, why is it when i offer better contracts to workers at other promotions (Nicky Champion at USPW is a good one), they still accept the other one? it said he was seriously considering it, and i chucked in more money per month, creative control etc, but he said no. its annoying because he would've been a top signing.

The owner will usually keep around someone with a positive relationship, even if you don't or can't resign them. That's not new and has been that way for the past few versions. Dealing with Eric is one of the challenges of running the SWF.

As for others, it depends on the situation. Champion won't usually leave USPW while Sam Strong is still running it, as he is Stong's protege. Was Sam still in charge at that time?

Archived