SWF In 2013

Guest KingOfKings

looking for a bit of Storyline help, Eric Essien has just beaten Steve Frehey for the World Title following interference by the debuting Primus Allen who is now part of the reformed Syndicate.

however, Frehey is out of action (kayfabe) and im having Primus take out anyone who has crossed Eric. so far, its been Runaway Train, an announcer and a ref.

Which of the wrestlers on the roster would Eric have an issue with?

thank you in advance

Jack Bruce, Angry Gilmore, and Valiant would work best based on the starting storylines.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking for a bit of Storyline help, Eric Essien has just beaten Steve Frehey for the World Title following interference by the debuting Primus Allen who is now part of the reformed Syndicate.

however, Frehey is out of action (kayfabe) and im having Primus take out anyone who has crossed Eric. so far, its been Runaway Train, an announcer and a ref.

Which of the wrestlers on the roster would Eric have an issue with?

thank you in advance

I'd go with Lobster Warrior. He's fairly close to ME, has plus-plus basics and can cut a promo, plus you can do a mask vs. title match.

I'd consider making the World Title the semi-main -- and maybe move focus to a #1 Contender's Match. I'd have Angry Gilmore and Valiant face off against Rich Money, Marat Kholklov and Remo.

• 1 month later...

Wanting to start a Vixxens (Divas) division is SWF. Who do you reckon is the best starting six to sign and build up on a B show to eventually bring on the A show?

Also doing some tweaking to the product to make it more 'vixen' friendly. Any advice on that?

Any ideas on how to "build" them too?

Wanting to start a Vixxens (Divas) division is SWF. Who do you reckon is the best starting six to sign and build up on a B show to eventually bring on the A show?

Also doing some tweaking to the product to make it more 'vixen' friendly. Any advice on that?

Personally I like to lower the product so I can bring in Sara Marie York. I like to pair her up as the secretary Miss Sara to the face GM and the main authority figure for the B-Show alongside Findlay O'Farraday as the bodyguard.

Another one is Nadia Snow with the blue hair alt and a Russian name as the representative of Marat Kholov.

Lastly I like to add some high sex appeal girls to Jack Bruce as groupies especially when I turn him heel. Alina America and Charity work well for this.

Are you playing in 2013 or using the 2014 data?

If it's 2013, I can't say enough good things about Brooke Tyler. I always sign her and her father Eric and have him as a mouthpiece for her and any other second generation workers I sign as sort of a Legacy knock off.

Nadia Snow is another I pick up every game. Same with Paige Croft.

Are you playing in 2013 or using the 2014 data?

If it's 2013, I can't say enough good things about Brooke Tyler. I always sign her and her father Eric and have him as a mouthpiece for her and any other second generation workers I sign as sort of a Legacy knock off.

Nadia Snow is another I pick up every game. Same with Paige Croft.

2013. Should I upgrade to 2014?

Noted, I always found Brooke to be excellent as well. Nadia too, Paige? I never could really see where her strengths are. Enlighten me?

What are your thoughts on signing J-Ro and Grace Harper?

Personally I like to lower the product so I can bring in Sara Marie York. I like to pair her up as the secretary Miss Sara to the face GM and the main authority figure for the B-Show alongside Findlay O'Farraday as the bodyguard.

Another one is Nadia Snow with the blue hair alt and a Russian name as the representative of Marat Kholov.

Lastly I like to add some high sex appeal girls to Jack Bruce as groupies especially when I turn him heel. Alina America and Charity work well for this.

Love the groupie idea with Jack Bruce! It could really up the popularity for the "groupies" given that Jack is such a big star.

Lower the product in what way?

2013. Should I upgrade to 2014?

Noted, I always found Brooke to be excellent as well. Nadia too, Paige? I never could really see where her strengths are. Enlighten me?

What are your thoughts on signing J-Ro and Grace Harper?

I find Brooke too young to bring in fresh. I'd let her travel around a few years with maybe 1 or 2 six month developmental contracts. As long as NOTBPW doesn't go for her otherwise snatch her.

J-Ro is good to build a foundation but I see her as having too much popularity to be the top star. SWF seems very WWE-ish in that they like their stars to be theirs only.

Grace is too old for SWF in my opinion. I don't see SWF hiring her except as a PPA trainer and have her wrestle in the dark matches.

Without tweaking the product and aside the usual names, Foxxy LaRue and Nina Cacace are good choices.

They are good wrestlers, charismatic and have the looks to appeal the SWF audience. Foxxy could be paired with Robbie Retro using their afro as a connection. Nina instead could play again her unstable ballerina persona or, given her name, she could portray a Jersey Shore like gimmick.

Without tweaking the product and aside the usual names, Foxxy LaRue and Nina Cacace are good choices.

They are good wrestlers, charismatic and have the looks to appeal the SWF audience. Foxxy could be paired with Robbie Retro using their afro as a connection. Nina instead could play again her unstable ballerina persona or, given her name, she could portray a Jersey Shore like gimmick.

isn't Nina signed with NOTBPW?

Is it just me or does the AI whore out Jack Bruce to anyone?

I think that's just how the AI handles each companies particular icons. I've noticed in nearly every save SOTBPW has Champagne Lover lose more matches than he wins. I've chalked it up to that's how the AI builds it's talent.

After some thought on how to exactly introduce the Woman's division in SWF I had this idea that I believe can be carried out in a successful manner.

I want to be bring in an "Authority Figure" character who was appointed by the higher ups in SWF to take charge of the fruition of the division. Meaning this person will be The woman's divisions General Manager and will hype up the division and reveal its signees mainly on our B show until some of the ladies are over. That way I can have them start working dark matches and then make their full transition onto the main show. Going to use the B show as a main force for the beginning of the division. The Division is eye candy based (like WWE) but some serious competitors are being brought in to even things out and take things to the matt. (Nadia Snow, J-Ro, Nina C, Foxxxy LaRue etc)

Now the real question. Who can you imagine being a good person in the C-Verse that could play an "Authority Figure" for the division? It could be someone that's signed to SWF or elsewhere (2013 C-Verse) and it doesn't necessarily have to be a non wrestler but this person will not be in any ring competition. As long as they can fit the mold and do the job pretty well without making the division look like a total joke, I won't be bothered. Someone earlier mentioned Sara Marie York, but I feel as if SWF is too risqué for her and would require me to fiddle with the product (which I don't mind).

Just give me your two sense! :)

Guest Asaemon
After some thought on how to exactly introduce the Woman's division in SWF I had this idea that I believe can be carried out in a successful manner.

I want to be bring in an "Authority Figure" character who was appointed by the higher ups in SWF to take charge of the fruition of the division. Meaning this person will be The woman's divisions General Manager and will hype up the division and reveal its signees mainly on our B show until some of the ladies are over. That way I can have them start working dark matches and then make their full transition onto the main show. Going to use the B show as a main force for the beginning of the division. The Division is eye candy based (like WWE) but some serious competitors are being brought in to even things out and take things to the matt. (Nadia Snow, J-Ro, Nina C, Foxxxy LaRue etc)

Now the real question. Who can you imagine being a good person in the C-Verse that could play an "Authority Figure" for the division? It could be someone that's signed to SWF or elsewhere (2013 C-Verse) and it doesn't necessarily have to be a non wrestler but this person will not be in any ring competition. As long as they can fit the mold and do the job pretty well without making the division look like a total joke, I won't be bothered. Someone earlier mentioned Sara Marie York, but I feel as if SWF is too risqué for her and would require me to fiddle with the product (which I don't mind).

If you don't mind importing stuff i would suggest Beautiful Babette. She has been in SWF several times and has pretty good entertainment stats. She is in the 97 mod and probably also the 70's mod.

If you lower risque just one level you can sign conservative workers.

As Jaysin mentioned you could hire Eric Tyler as the GM and him accepting so that he could get his daughter into the top of the division using his authority. You get a popular GM with good mic skills and a ready made story with Brooke being Daddy's Little Girl.

The joke part could be a problem, but this seems like a good fit for Joe Sexy. I can't imagine you being attached to using him in an in ring role and he is such a good entertainer that you always want to use him to do something. I usually default to lackey for someone or a tag team...but this would fit the bill for him better than either of those two roles. You get a guy that can give the girls a rub....and some built in comedy factor.

Got a bit bored of my current games and have decided to go with SWF again, this time on the C-Verse XL data. Boot up the game and to my delight I have 4 NBTs! Robbie Retro, Des Davids, Jefferson Stardust and, upon being called up, Spencer Spade. It's the first time I've ever had Davids or Spade on my NBT list and I'm incredibly excited about the prospect of it.

For some reason I have never been able to play a decent big three game (SWF, TCW, USPW) since TEW13 has come out. No matter what I do I always lose popularity on every show. I go in thinking I have booked great main event matches only to see the best of them ending up with middle to low seventies rating wise. The undercard matches really bomb with some of the ending up in the fifties and this is midcard vs. midcard matches. I am not sure why I am so terrible when playing as one of the big three American companies because it was not the case in TEW10.

I just stinks because I would love to have a long term SWF game but the low ratings kill my enjoyment.

For some reason I have never been able to play a decent big three game (SWF, TCW, USPW) since TEW13 has come out. No matter what I do I always lose popularity on every show. I go in thinking I have booked great main event matches only to see the best of them ending up with middle to low seventies rating wise. The undercard matches really bomb with some of the ending up in the fifties and this is midcard vs. midcard matches. I am not sure why I am so terrible when playing as one of the big three American companies because it was not the case in TEW10.

I just stinks because I would love to have a long term SWF game but the low ratings kill my enjoyment.

I've found early games are going to be like that. You have to build up talents for the main event scene and get people with a ton of momentum. Have angles carry the majority of your show. A lot easier to get angle grades than overness. I make a lot of mains/semi mains 2 or 3 man tags. Save my 1v1 for PPV.

Archived