The Organic Effverse Mod

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any clue why when there are that many free pictures, in 1924 i am seeing workers with no pictures

If the generation is set too high it can use them up quickly, or it can burn through all the pictures for a particular race. Seems to happen most with announcers, refs, and road agents.

If the generation is set too high it can use them up quickly, or it can burn through all the pictures for a particular race. Seems to happen most with announcers, refs, and road agents.

ok thanks. is it suppose to be set at high from begining?

ok thanks. is it suppose to be set at high from begining?

I generally set it to high for about a year, and then drop it down to medium or low. This serves 2 purposes. 1, you don't burn through the free pics as quickly, and 2 it allows those already generated to develop. From my experience, if the game world has too many workers with only a handful of small promotions, they tend to drop guys and bring in new ones more frequently, so no one is getting consistent work.

Then if I noticed things starting to stagnate again several years down the road, I'll bump it up again for a little bit and then knock it back down.

Archived