IPW: A Friend In Need

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zps923082bd.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_zpsf61c9c6a.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/Nemisis_ager_zpsb4a7bafa.jpg

This time, I'm the one forced to resort to banging on somebody's door well past midnight. I scream, "John, open the damn door" over and over before resorting to a trick I picked up years ago. "Nemesis!" I shout. The door opens.
What the hell you want, Eric?

Answers.

Don't even know what questions you're asking.

He knows. I know he knows. And he knows that I know he knows.
Anderson. What'd you say to him? Heard through the grapevine there's some tension between you two.

John waves me inside. I sit down at what passes for a kitchen table. John rummages through the fridge. Emerges with a couple of beers.
That guy. Thinks he can take a back-handed shot at this company, at me, because his company is a little higher up the food chain. Anderson's been in the same sport for damn near 25 years. He never made it to the big time. We did. So, yea, I said something to him. Made it known that we might be coming for him and his second-rate company in the future. Got a problem with that?

Yea, John, I do. Considering a real asset we just picked up will choose them over us if IPW and the Zone go to war. And, did you forget, that our champ, the backbone of this roster also works for Cliff.

No, I didn't.

Yes, he did.
Don't matter. Skye leaves. We'll find somebody else. Ali leaves. We'll find somebody else. That's what I do, Eric, I make stars.

Fine. I couldn't disagree more with your strategy here.

That's the thing, Eric, it's MY strategy. I've got the money invested in this company. My life savings. We go under, you find another job. I got nowhere else left to go.

Which makes what I'm about to say next, extremely difficult.
And Eisen?

You heard?

Got an e-mail from TEW.com, seeking comment on the recent declaration of war by Eisen...on us.

Yea, I keep in contact with some of the boys still in Supreme-land. Heard that might happen.

I know what you think about Eisen...

F*** Eisen.

Exactly. But, they are the big fish. They come after us hard, we don't stand a chance.

That's an understatement. Eisen's got options. He could buy our whole roster for the cost of one SupremeTV. He could buy out Gil and John a hundred times over. And that's just the start. If the SWF Machine takes aim, it's won't miss.
You want my opinion, Eric?

Of course.

This ain't nothing but another one of Eisen's tricks. He's got Cornell to worry about and Strong's company, well, I guess it ain't his anymore. Still don't know how Deano Machino had the cash to buy it. Point is, they might pull a couple of stunts, but I'm not figuring Eisen is gonna do more than that.

And if he does?

What we've always done. Fight to the bitter end.

Damn Cliff Anderson starting hostile relationships...he did this in my EPW game too.(even though we're in Seattle!) It's a pain because CZCW have really good shows so they're tough to beat...

BTW, congrats on the Diary of the Month win, it was well deserved!

Damn Cliff Anderson starting hostile relationships...he did this in my EPW game too.(even though we're in Seattle!) It's a pain because CZCW have really good shows so they're tough to beat...

BTW, congrats on the Diary of the Month win, it was well deserved!

I'm more shocked that Richard Eisen considered us enough of a threat to declare war on a 'Small' promotion running shows in Southern California. He must still really hate Nemesis.

And, yea, Cliff can suck it. I can't seem to beat one of CZCW's shows and win the regional battle. I get a 'C', they get a 'C+'. I get a 'C+', they get a 'B-'.

I'm more shocked that Richard Eisen considered us enough of a threat to declare war on a 'Small' promotion running shows in Southern California. He must still really hate Nemesis.

And, yea, Cliff can suck it. I can't seem to beat one of CZCW's shows and win the regional battle. I get a 'C', they get a 'C+'. I get a 'C+', they get a 'B-'.

There's hostility between SWF and IPW on my game. I assumed it's down to the Nemesis - Richard Eisen hostility, which kinda makes sense. War though? That's crazy..it's kinda like Vince McMahon declaring war on Extreme Uprising cos Shane Douglas is involved...

I have the exact same problem with CZCW - they're always a grade ahead. Really frustrating...

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zps923082bd.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_Insanity_zps5b2351d5.jpg

Another month of iNSANITY, four more wrestlers will be sent home for good. But, none of those matches will hold a candle to the main event, Frantic Ali versus a mystery opponent. "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler told IPW.com earlier this week that he has three more challenges for Ali to overcome before the veteran gives the champ his blessing. Who will be across the ring from Frantic Ali when the bell rings this Thursday night? A new face or a familiar foe?

Jobs will be lost once again as eight more men battle for their livelihoods. Two of Phoenix Wrestling Company's biggest names. One spot. It'll be the veteran brawler "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith versus a member of one of the most famous families in wrestling...Malili Umaga. Will Umaga's natural talent prove superior to Griffith's experience or will "Southern Justice" reign supreme?

It'll be a good old-fashioned slugfest when two of IPW's biggest names and biggest brawlers go head-to-head. "Dangerous" Doug Peak has had quite the ride since signing up with IPW, most recently being turned on by his former friend Acid. He will be fighting for his career when he takes on the monstrous BB Colossus. Neither man has been on a roll as of late, but perhaps SURVIVAL will give them a boost.

Over a year ago, the traitor Fro Sure abandoned IPW and signed up with Brother Grimm's company. Now, thanks to the takeover of PWC, the traitor has returned. But his first match back in a real company won't be a cakewalk as Fro Sure will take on Grandmaster Phunk. Phunk knows something about pimpin' and something about fightin'. And he won't go down easy.

Lastly, it's a generational battle. The son of the legendary Micky Starr, Hollywood Bret Starr has his father's talent, but not the accolades. Ash has tried over and over again to get IPW superstar Acid as a mentor, even patterning his mask to mimic Acid's. Will it be the son of the legend or the pretender to the throne?

All that and more this month when IPW succumbs to iNSANITY!

Predictions:

IPW Championship: Frantic Ali vs ?????

"Southern Justice" Jack Griffith vs Malili Umaga

BB Colossus vs "Dangerous" Doug Peak

Fro Sure vs Grandmaster Phunk

Ash vs Hollywood Bret Starr

IPW Championship: Frantic Ali vs ?????

Don't like going against Ali, but Mystery Man Rule!

"Southern Justice" Jack Griffith vs Malili Umaga

More personality, think you'd have more fun writing him

BB Colossus vs "Dangerous" Doug Peak

Fro Sure vs Grandmaster Phunk

Ash vs Hollywood Bret Starr

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_Insanity_zps5b2351d5.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">IPW iNSANITY</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Thursday, Week 3, October 2013</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> From The Simmons Center, South West, USA</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><div style="text-align:left;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Masked Stranger defeated Cameron Vessey, Nelson Callum, Stanley Axis and Moroi in 11:53 when Masked Stranger defeated Cameron Vessey by submission with a Cobra Clutch.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade: D+</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Remmy Skye defeated Snow Fox, Acid, Hector Galindo and Deadly Deadshot in 19:36 when Remmy Skye defeated Snow Fox by pinfall with a Skye Diver.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade: C</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zps923082bd.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/MitchNaess_alt1_zpsa596ffee.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/MosesMakesh_zps71930c77.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Welcome, everyone, to IPW's iNSANITY. I'm Mitch Naess and with me once again is Moses Makesh. Mo, how the hell are ya?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Damn, Mitchie, I'm feelin' good. 'Bout ready to do this thang.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I think it meant let's get the show started.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FroSure_zps3de456a0.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Sure enough, an uptempo beat hits and the brazen Fro Sure struts out. The GSW and IPW star slowly makes his way to the ring, checking to make sure the fans lining the ramp don't mess up his carefully constructed hair. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure: Yo, yo, yo, the coolest dude ever to step inside this ring has returned. And, baby, it's good to be here.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The crowd serenades Fro with chants of "traitor".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure: Now, that ain't nice. I did what was best for me. Can't hold that against a brother. The big bad man named, well we don't say his name here, do we? Well, he who shall not be named offered me a fat stack of cash. What's a brother to do? </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The crowd shifts their chant to "you sold out!"</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure: Aight, aight, I get it, you ain't happy with me. All that matters is I'm here now and I'm the flyest cat in IPW.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The hardcore fans know what that sound means.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1_zpsfa496d16.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Grandmaster Phunk appears at the top of the ramp, flanked by three stunning ladies, all wearing basically nothing. Phunk taps each of them on the ass and the ladies scamper down to ringside, playing to the fans.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Grandmaster Phunk: Flyest? Nah. These fans know who got the most style and the ladies to back it up. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure: I don't know who you are old man, but get the f*** out of here.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Grandmaster Phunk: Son, watch your mouth. I've been running these streets when you was still running around in diapers. And I don't know if you heard, but we got ourselves a match tonight. One spot on the line. And that spot belongs to Grandmaster Phunk.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure: Yea, sure, pops. Maybe these ugly ass tricks will be able to heal those wounds after I beat ya within an inch of your life. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Phunk walks down the ramp and steps into the ring. Gets right in Fro Sure's face.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure: You got something else to say? I just got back, dawg, and I don't plan on leaving right away.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Grandmaster Phunk: Yea, I do got one more thing to say. Ring the damn bell.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The bell rings and Phunk clocks Fro Sure upside his head.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p> </p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: No time like the present! This match is officially on!</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FroSure_zps3de456a0.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1_zpsfa496d16.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Survival Match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Fro Sure vs Grandmaster Phunk</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Phunk continues assaulting Sure after getting the first shot in, the veteran brawler with a series of stiff strikes and near falls.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Fro Sure manages to shift the momentum after flipping over Phunk during a suplex attempt and connecting with a low blow causing Phunk's ladies to grimace.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The action continues to go back-and-forth with the fight eventually ending up outside the ring.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Phunk charges Sure, but the Fro-licious one pulls one of Phunk's girls to use as a shield, a move that backfires when she kicks Sure right in the manhood.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The veteran pimp removes the padding around the ring and dumps Fro Sure right on the concrete with a Scoop Slam. </span><br /><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Phunk rolls Fro Sure back in the ring and sets up for a Running Clothesline, but Sure ducks and nails a Dropkick, followed by a Neckbreaker which only gets two.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Sure climbs to the top rope and plays to the crowd, turning his back on Phunk. It ends up being a crucial mistake as Phunk recovers and pulls Sure off the top rope by his fro.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Phunk drags Fro Sure to the top rope, fights off right hands from the youngster, before hitting the Phunkensteiner. As the ladies celebrate, Jeffrey Davis counts to three.</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Winner: Grandmaster Phunk via Phunkensteiner</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Time: 15:05</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Here today, gone tomorrow.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: That little punk finally got what was coming to him. Think you can turn your back on IPW and come out fine on the other side. Hell nah.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Look at Phunk. He's thrilled. His ladies look happy as well.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Prolly cause they know tonight's gonna be a party. One I'd love to hit up.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_zpsf61c9c6a.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch and Moses are interrupted by the arrival of "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Eric Tyler: Congratulations Mister...Phunk on your win. We look forward to working with you. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Tyler shakes hands with Phunk who heads to the back. Then, "The Traditionalist" turns his attention to Fro Sure, still in the ring.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Eric Tyler: As for you, well, you've gotten lucky. Nemesis has decided to honor your contract despite your loss tonight. Don't be too happy, though. You see, the reason we'd like you to stick around is to teach everyone else what happens when you decide to betray IPW. Get ready, Fro Sure, because your life is about to become a living hell. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The normally confident Fro Sure looks genuinely concerned as Tyler leaves just as quickly as he came.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_d_zpsbc496906.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: I guess that's what happens when you jump ship.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Serves that fool right. Hope Tyler puts him up against four guys at once. Teach that cat a lesson.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: You may get your wish Mo'.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">?????: Ahem.</span></p></div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The sound of a woman's voice cuts through the banter between Naess and Makesh. A beautiful woman in her mid-30s, wearing professional attire appears at the top of the ramp. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FarrahHesketh_alt_zps8edb218c.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Is that Farrah Hesketh? What's she doing here?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: I don't know, but I'd like to find out.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Amidst the cat calls, Farrah makes her way to the ring, never breaking stride for a moment. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Farrah: Look at you. Hollerin' at me like I'm some piece of meat. The fact is, this business sees women as eye candy and nothing more. From the minute I stepped foot in this ring, I've proved we can be more than that. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The crowd chants "take it off", much to Farrah's disgust.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Farrah: I opened up my own company in Texas. But that wasn't enough. No, I wanted to show all of you that with a strong, confident woman, any MAN can be taken to the top. One such young man approached me recently. He wants to be great. He KNOWS I'm the one to take him there. So, let me introduce my first client...</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/AcidII_zps51b9f2c8.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Farrah: ...Ash!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The masked wrestler comes down to the ring. He bows to Farrah before shaking her hand.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Farrah: Get ready for big things from the two of us, boys.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_eplus_zpsa04debef.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: WOW! What a boost for the young kid known as Ash to have a woman like Farrah by his side.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Or on top of him...if you know what I'm sayin'.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: I'm going to ignore that Mo'. And just say, the timing couldn't be better for Ash as he'll take on Hollywood Bret Starr...</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">On cue...</span></p></div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/HollywoodBretStarr_zpsbe834718.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> ...Hollywood Bret Starr shows his smug face, a microphone already in his hand.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Hollywood Bret Starr: Hahahahaha! Look at this loser. Needs a woman to help him. Guess that what it takes when you're a nobody, a nothing. That's the difference Ash. I'm somebody. I've got the blood of a champion running through my veins. Everyone in this crowd, everyone in the back knows I'm better than you. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Ash looks ready to attack, but Farrah puts a hand on his shoulder and shakes her head 'no'.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Why? BECAUSE I'M A BORN STAR.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dminus_zpsde076890.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Strong words from Bret Starr, who does have the pedigree to become a player in this business.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Can't wait to see these two throw down.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Mo', you're in luck, because their match starts right now.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/AcidII_zps51b9f2c8.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FarrahHesketh_alt_zps8edb218c.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/HollywoodBretStarr_zpsbe834718.jpg</span></p></div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Survival Match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Ash w/Farrah vs Hollywood Bret Starr</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">These two went back and forth for the first few minutes, Ash hitting a series of high risk maneuvers until Starr managed to dodge a Frog Splash attempt.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Starr grabbed a chair from ringside, waited for Ash to get to his feet and smacked him across the forehead, much to Farrah's chagrin. </span><br /><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">It looked like Hollywood would end this bout quickly as he geared up for a DDT on the chair, but Farrah intervened, hiking up her skirt and displaying her *assets* to Starr.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The distraction allowed Ash to recover and reverse the DDT into a Brainbuster on the chair. Starr looked out as Ash climbed the top rope and connected with an Acid Rain Bomb. Farrah pulled her skirt back down as Jeffrey Davis counted 1, 2, 3.</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Winner: Ash via Acid Rain Bomb</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Time: 9:10</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Grade:</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Ash! Ash wins! And give Farrah credit, he wouldn't have done it without her.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Oh, lord, Mitchie, I'm gonna need a cold shower.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Good point Mo'. Farrah railed against women being used as sex symbols, then used her body to help her client win. Back East, we call that bulls***.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: I call that ass slammin'.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Beethoven's 5th plays through the building's PA system heralding the arrival, once again, of "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler.</span></p></div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_zpsf61c9c6a.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Eric Tyler: Frantic Ali. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The crowd cheers at the mention of the champ's name.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Eric Tyler: Months ago, I came out here and said my only goal was to make you better. I must say, I'm impressed. You've fought off interference, fought alone, fought as a member of a team, fought a surprise opponent, fought as the target. And won. But, the lesson is not quite over yet. A war is coming, Ali, I hope you see that. Whomever is playing those messages...YOU THINK THE REVOLUTION IS...will show their face eventually. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Tyler appears to have rattled himself, a first for "The Traditionalist".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Eric Tyler: And when war comes, men you thought were you friends, may turn their backs on you. The true champion does not have allies because he knows that gold around his waist is a prize all men want. Tonight, I aim to show you this. Which is why, your opponent is none other than JESUS CHAVEZ!</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> There's an audible pop from the crowd at this announcement.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Eric Tyler: Yes, Chavez is your "boy". And it is entirely up to him whether to show for the match tonight. He can give you the night off. Or he can try and steal what you've worked so hard for. Then, perhaps, you'll see that as long as you are champion, you have no friends.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: WOW! What an announcement. Frantic Ali will defend the IPW Championship against his ally, Jesus Chavez. If he shows up.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Chavez ain't stupid Mitchie. He's fiendin' for that belt like the rest of 'em. Homies or not homies, can't pass up your shot.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Another man with a chance to do something big tonight is BB Colossus. The monster had been on a roll until losing his confidant Anslem Briggs. In a moment, he'll face somebody close to his own size..."Dangerous" Doug Peak...and only one man will remain here in IPW.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: My money's on Colossus. Size does matter. Ladies, ya know what Mo' means.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Disgusting.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/BBColossus_zps2d268bbf.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/DougPeak_zps1fde060e.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Survival Match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> BB Colossus vs "Dangerous" Doug Peak</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Both men forget about any technical display right away and begin whaling on each other, with Colossus' size advantage proving to be the difference early on as a Splash after running off the ropes puts Peak down for a quick two.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">"Dangerous" heads to the outside, drawing Colossus, which proves to be a good decision when Peak hits a charging BB with a steel chair.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">As Colossus bleeds from the forehead, Peak brutalizes the big man on the outside, ramming him into guardrails, ring steps, the timekeeper's bell, anything he can get his hands on.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Peak rolls the giant back in the ring and covers but Colossus kicks out at two, before blocking a shot from Peak and bench pressing "Dangerous" before dropping him on his belly.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Turnabout is fair play and Colossus removes a turnbuckle pad before ramming Peak's head in several times causing "Dangerous" to start bleeding. But, an obviously tired Colossus gets greedy and Peak blocks the last attempt, sending Colossus face first into the cold steel instead.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Finally, as Mitch Naess expresses amazement, Peak somehow lifts Colossus up and nails the House of Horrors. The 3 count is academic.</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Winner: "Dangerous" Doug Peak via House of Horrors</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Time: 11:22</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Grade:</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_eplus_zpsa04debef.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: DOUG PEAK! Doug Peak wins! I guess size only takes you so far Mo', you have to know how to use it.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: What you say to me Mitchie?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: I was talking about the match. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Damn straight you were. I've dropped cats for less.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Whatever. Our main event is coming up and it's sure to be a brawl when "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith takes on Malili Umaga for the right to survive.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/AkimaBrave_zpsda5f4a80.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Sitting in a chair, already dressed for his match, Malili Umaga smirks towards the camera.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Malili Umaga: Jack Griffith. "Southern Justice". You're finished. A man who can't let go of the past. Me? I'm the future. Bred from the day I was born to be a wrestler. Your laws and your justice don't apply to me. Tonight, I run you out of IPW, send you back to your whiskey and your trailer park. Get ready, Jack, because the weight of a whole nation is coming for ya.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Umaga does a traditional Samoan war chant before stomping off.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_d_zpsbc496906.jpg</span></p><p></p><p> </p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Umaga sure is confident Mo'. And why wouldn't he be. The man has been wrestling since he was probably in diapers.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: All's I know Mitchie is "Southern Justice" don't sit well with my people. So, yea, I got Umaga's back.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Before Umaga and Griffith tangle, there's still the matter of the IPW Championship to be decided. Frantic Ali. Jesus Chavez. Friends turned temporary enemies. If Chavez shows...</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/CatherineQuine_zps30c73bf0.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JesusChavez_zpsd126b77b.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Kitty Cat and Jesus Chavez make their way out from the back.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: There's ya answer Mitchie.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Kitty Cat: Yes, this means what you think it means. Despite their friendship, Jesus has decided a chance to become the IPW Champion is too big to pass up. Frantic Ali is responsible for Jesus even being here. But, there comes a time when ever friends fight. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The crowd chants "You're a slut".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Kitty Cat: You think I had something to do with this decision?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> In fact, Chavez does look somewhat reluctant as Kitty Cat continues to speak.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Kitty Cat: Shut up! Frantic Ali is a good-for-nothing...</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Jesus whispers something in Cat's ear.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Kitty Cat: Fine. Fine. Frantic Ali is a warrior and deserves the belt around his waist. That does not mean Jesus will not fight him fairly to see which man is better. I'm not going anywhere because I support my men. I won't get involved in the match.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> The crowd chants "Bulls***."</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Kitty Cat: I WON'T! So, Ali, Jesus says he's sorry, but get your ass out here and let's do this.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Mixed messages from Chavez and his manager. </span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: That woman got Chavez by the balls.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Or Chavez wants the fight, but wants to show his friend some respect.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: This is IPW. There is no respect.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Well, we're about to find out if you're right Mo'.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Belts/IPW_Championship_zpse722c521.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FranticAli_zpsbea5c8c8.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JesusChavez_zpsd126b77b.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/CatherineQuine_zps30c73bf0.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">IPW Championship</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Frantic Ali © vs Jesus Chavez w/Kitty Cat</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The two men shake hands before the match, but Chavez quickly dispenses with the pleasantries by turning a quick right hand into a Suplex.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">After some more power moves puts Ali down for a two count, the champ rallies, ducking under a Clothesline, and delivering a kick to the gut, followed by a Spinning Neckbreaker, which gets two.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">As Kitty Cat gets the crowd riled up by threatening to intervene, Ali goes to work on Chavez' neck with a modified Camel Clutch, before driving Chavez face first into the canvas.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Chavez uses Ali's loyalty to his advantage, faking a serious neck injury. As Ali comes over to check on him, Chavez springs into action with repeated strikes to the head followed by tossing Ali to the outside.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The challenger pursues Ali, but the champ manages to reverse an attempted whip into the guardrail. Ali charges, but Chavez back body drops him into the crowd.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The two men battle in the crowd for the next several minutes as Mitch Naess ratches his excitement up a few levels, until the action makes its way back to ringside with Ali dropping a charging Chavez into the steel steps.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Ali rolls Chavez back into the ring and gears up for the Death Valley Driver when Kitty Cat climbs up on the ring apron, shouting obscenities at Ali.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The distraction allows Chavez to regroup, but Ali is ready for it and drops the challenger once again with a Fireman's Carry. </span><br /><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">As Ali waits for Chavez to get to his feet, he fails to see...</span></li></ul><p><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/HectorGalindo_zps828aa810.jpg</span></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">...Hector Galindo sprint down from the back. Galindo scales to the top rope and connects with a Missile Dropkick before sliding out of the ring and joining Kitty Cat at ringside.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">An obviously tired Chavez grabs Ali, slaps him across the face, and goes for The 187 Neckbreaker.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Ali uses his momentum to shift through the move, get in position and hoist Chavez up for a Death Valley Driver. </span><br /><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">As the champ glares at Galindo and Kitty Cat, Ali brings Chavez crashing down to the mat. Galindo and Kitty Cat are about to enter the fray again but Ali sends them both on their butts with a Double Clothesline. The champ hustles over, covers Chavez, and Jeffrey Davis makes the three count.</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Winner: Frantic Ali via Death Valley Driver</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Time: 20:30</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Grade:</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cminus_zps352907bf.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: FRANTIC ALI! Despite the odds and the backstabbing from his former friends, the champ comes out on top.</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: I told ya, didn't I tell ya. Those guys ain't to be trusted especially with a trick ass lady like that by their side.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: In the end, it didn't matter Mo'. Frantic Ali has proven once again why he's the best here in IPW.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: That's my dawg, Mitchie, you know that.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: You picked the right one to back Mo', I'll give you credit.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: Mo' knows what he's doing.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Guys, girls, despite that epic bout, we aren't done yet. In tonight's main event, two men fight for survival as Malili Umaga takes on "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JackGriffith_zps613cf4c2.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Backstage, Jack Griffith takes a swig from a bottle of Jack Daniels as he puts out a cigarette.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Jack Griffith: Talk all you want boy. I ain't never been one to do much of that yammerin'. Prefer to let my fists do it for me. I been around from Texas to California to New York. Never once had a man put me down when my livelihood was on the line. Man's gotta eat. Man's gotta drink. Them the facts, Umaga. All your fancy training don't mean s*** when the chips are down. Because THERE AIN'T NO JUSTICE LIKE SOUTHERN JUSTICE.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_d_zpsbc496906.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: Griffith and Umaga couldn't be more different. One started out on top. The other worked his way up from nothing. One's from a prestigious background. The other was a nobody before he stepped in the ring. What will win out? Heritage or hard work? We're about to find out.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JackGriffith_zps613cf4c2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/AkimaBrave_zpsda5f4a80.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Survival Match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith vs Malili Umaga</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Umaga starts things off with a side headlock into a takedown, but Griffith quickly gets back to his feet.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The Samoan whips Griffith across and sends "Southern Justice" down with a shoulder block, but a cover barely gets two.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">A Suplex attempt by Umaga is blocked by the crafty Griffith who follows up with a Suplex of his own.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Griffith unloads with rights and lefts before Umaga bails to the outside.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The next several minutes sees a brawl between the two, each man trading shots, until Umaga grabs a piece of sheet metal from under the ring and cracks Griffith over the head with it.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Umaga slows the action down, locking Griffith in a Chinlock, but Griffith escapes and rolls up Umaga for two.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Griffith drops a series of elbows right on Umaga's sternum before attempting to hit the Jack In The Box (Cradle Piledriver), but Umaga uses his weight to force Griffith backwards, landing on top of him.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Umaga bounces off the ropes and lands an elbow of his own before locking Griffith in a Single Leg Crab.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">"Southern Justice" refuses to give up, finds the strength to flip to his back, and kicks Umaga right in the back of the head.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">As Griffith gets to his feet, Umaga staggers forward before turning around and getting a boot to the midsection.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Griffith lifts Umaga up and hits the Jack In The Box. He covers and 1...2...3!</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Winner: "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith via Jack In The Box</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Time: 21:09</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Grade:</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cminus_zps352907bf.jpg</span></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Mitch Naess: JACK GRIFFITH! Some said he was washed up. They were wrong. "Southern Justice" has been delivered here tonight.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: That redneck motherf***** got lucky.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Nothing lucky about that one Mo'. Griffith used his years of experience to pull that one out.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Moses Makesh: S***.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Mitch Naess: Guys, girls, that's all she wrote for tonight. We'll see you next month for another bout of iNSANITY. Good night.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zps923082bd.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Attendance: 261</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> Grade:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cminus_zps352907bf.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong> </strong></span></p></div><div style="text-align:left;"></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zps923082bd.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_zpsf61c9c6a.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I take a deep breath and pick up the phone. My curiosity is getting the best of me. It always does. I dial the number I got from Remmy. It rings. And rings. Please go to voice mail. Please go to voice mail.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#00BFFF;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Hello.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#00BFFF;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#00BFFF;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Damn.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/CliffAnderson_zpsf9796346.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;">Hello.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Say something, you old fool.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Cliff. Hello. It's Eric. Eric Tyler.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;">Oh. Hello Eric. Didn't expect you to be hearing from you.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;">Yea, wasn't sure I was actually going to give you a ring, but with everything that's going on...</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;">You mean the hostility between our two companies.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Technically, it's not MY company.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I do.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;">It wasn't something I did lightly. I'm not going to force Remmy and Ali to choose between you guys and us. Figured I'd end up splitting that anyways. But, there's no chance of us ever working together. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;">Explain something to me Cliff.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;">Shoot.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;">I heard you and John traded a few barbs back and forth. Is that really worth getting worked up about?</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;">WORKED UP ABOUT! YOU PIECE OF S***. I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB IF YOU EVER DISMISS ME LIKE THAT AGAIN.</span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">What the hell?</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Relax, Cliff. Take a deep breath, Cliff. Remember what Doctor Jenkins said.</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">You okay?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Fine. Sorry about that. I have, according to the Superior Court of California, anger issues. But I'm seeing somebody about that.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Right. Anyways, John.</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Cliff laughs. I imagine him stroking his mustache as he does it.</span></div></blockquote><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">You don't see it, do you? No, of course you don't. It's hard to see a friend as anything but that. Eric, this wasn't a playful jab. John is up to something. Something big. </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">John's always up to something. Can't see how that's, ahem, worth releasing information about our hostilities to the TEW.com people.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">This is different. I think he wants to go to war. Recreate whatever the three of you had on the East Coast back in the day. From the beginning.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Three of us?</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Three? Is Phil involved in this in some way? I should make a call to Jack, see what's going on up there.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">DID I STUTTER YOU LOUSY MOTHERF*****? DID I? Cliff, count to ten. 1...2...</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Cliff?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">7...8...9...10.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Cliff?</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I'm here. Sorry again. Eric, listen, you're a decent guy. Anybody who's ever worked with you can vouch for that. But, when you lie down with dogs...</span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I understand. Thanks for your time Cliff.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Bye, Eric. DAMN IT! I SAID BLUEBERRY SYRUP ON MY PANCAKES YOU STUPID...</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Click.</span></div></blockquote><p><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#4169E1;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/website_banner_zps5b563f3b.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Monthly Update - Monday, Week 1, </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>November</strong></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> 2013</strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Company News:</span></strong><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Supreme Wrestling Federation fall to National size</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">New Workers:</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></strong></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Snow Storm, Strife, Surfer Dude Lucas, Mosher, Mutant</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Worker Retirements:</span></strong></p><p> </p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Susan Lee</span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Relationships:</span></strong></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Kozue Kawashima - Yuma Maruya (Divorced)</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Jumbo Jackson - Baby Jamie (Strong Friendship)</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Kalvin Addams - Bulldog Jack (Strong Dislike)</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">C-W-A - Man O' War (Strong Dislike)</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Rebecca Richey - Loxley Robbins (Engaged)</span></li></ul></div></blockquote><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Top 5 Promotions in the World</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/SWF_zpsc3073937.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/TCW_zps0437bd54.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/USPW_alt_zps300a07e4.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BHOTWG_zpse5d0c579.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/PGHW_zps691e26ea.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><strong>Top 5 Promotions in the USA</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/SWF_zpsc3073937.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/TCW_zps0437bd54.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/USPW_alt_zps300a07e4.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/AAA_zpsb010a57a.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/CZCW_zps6e8be22c.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Economy / Industry Levels:</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_usa_zps67804329.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Economy: C- (Rising) / Industry: D- (Rising)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_canada_zps9350e3ee.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Economy: F+ (Rising) / Industry: E+ (Rising)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_mexico_zpsf1ed2eb7.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Economy: D+ (Rising) / Industry: B+ (Falling)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_uk_zpsef282b9c.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Economy: D+ (Rising) / Industry: F+ (Rising)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_japan_zpsbf2d6b5e.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Economy: C- (Falling) / Industry: C (Falling)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_europe_zps01b161ed.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Economy: E (Falling) / Industry: F- (Falling)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_australia_zps08da9792.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> Economy: E (Rising) / Industry: C- (Falling)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Regional Battles:</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></strong><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em>USA (South West)</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/CZCW_zps6e8be22c.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zpsef49b199.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/GSW_zpsc84815bc.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/AAA_zpsb010a57a.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/PWMAX_zpsdd423b8a.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em>Mexico (South Eastern)</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/OLLIE_zps4d1e6cf0.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/EMLL_zps1e437b88.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/MPWF_zpsddd81db6.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/CILL_zps92657a91.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em>Japan (Tohuku)</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/5SSW_zps3e5cf0cf.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BCG_zps59f95035.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/WEXXV_zpsc4c7445f.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/SAISHO_zpsc318e992.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em>Japan (Kanto/Hokkaido)</em></span></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/5SSW_zps3e5cf0cf.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BCG_zps59f95035.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/EX2010_zps2a7b067b.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> Japan (Kinki)</em></span></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BCG_zps59f95035.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/5SSW_zps3e5cf0cf.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/WEXXV_zpsc4c7445f.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em><em> </em></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em><em> </em></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em><em> </em></em></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> Japan (Kyushu)</em></span></p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/5SSW_zps3e5cf0cf.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BCG_zps59f95035.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/WEXXV_zpsc4c7445f.jpg</span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em> </em></span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">- Invincible Pro Wrestling page (with all relevant info including ranking, popularity, financial changes) will be updated monthly as well. This can be found on the first page.</span></div></blockquote>

So Sean McFly beats someone up, gets arrested, and divorced by Victoria Stone. Really sad if this ended up being domestic violence.

Then the First Couple of Japan get divorced.

All that's missing is for Jessie to leave Gilmore and Tommy Cornell to end up divorced.

And I finally caught up to this diary so I'm definitely following.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So Sean McFly beats someone up, gets arrested, and divorced by Victoria Stone. Really sad if this ended up being domestic violence.<p> </p><p> Then the First Couple of Japan get divorced.</p><p> </p><p> All that's missing is for Jessie to leave Gilmore and Tommy Cornell to end up divorced.</p><p> </p><p> And I finally caught up to this diary so I'm definitely following.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm a generally cynical guy, so that was my first thought too. And everybody thought Sean was such a good dude. </p><p> </p><p> Or maybe, Sean beat up like Dan Stone at a bar and there were issues within the family. One thing is for sure, love is not in the air.</p><p> </p><p> And glad you're caught up because Act 1 is basically done. Act 2 is about to begin. Thanks for reading!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">As promised, so begins Act 2 of a three act play. The following conversation and the preview for iNSANITY in November will be up today. But...I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and the show isn't booked yet, let alone written. I'd expect the actual show up late next week.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zps923082bd.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_zpsf61c9c6a.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/Nemisis_ager_zpsb4a7bafa.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Lunch was delicious. Found this new place that's a fusion of Mexican and Greek. Overlooks the beach. CZCW HQ isn't too far from here. Wonder if I should pop in and say hello to Cliff. If he's even there. It's not like they have an office building. It's just a little unit in an otherwise boring complex filled with second-rate insurance companies and real estate agents. Which is why I'm curious why John wanted to meet here. We're up in the northern part of the county. Our apartments are up there. Our office is up there. We have restaurants with a view of the beach too. So, why here?</span></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">John.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Eric.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">What's going on? Why'd you want to meet suddenly? And here, of all places.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">He takes a long look out at the waves crashing onto the sand. Silence. I imagine he's reflecting on his age and the things he's lost because of this business. We all do.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The Zone ain't too far from here. Couple miles at most. Never really thought of it in a geological way.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">He means geographical. Probably.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Cornell. Grimm. Us. Cliff. All in a line. And now Phil and his crew headed inland. The five of us, all bunched up against each other. Makes me think of one of the old Westerns.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Why's that?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Cause we're gunslingers. Men on the road, trying to carve out a piece of the pie. </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">When did John suddenly become Socrates? Well, Socrates may be too flattering.</span></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">John, that's the nature of the business. Certain areas have a flair for attracting business. I'm sure Phillip saw how well we're doing, how well Cliff's doing, and figured there was room at the table for one more.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">I always liked Phillip. Good guy. You know, back in the day, I was supposed to beat Jim for the title. Before everything with Cornell went down. Phillip got the belt instead. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I can't hold my tongue any longer.</span></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Everything okay, John? This isn't like you. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Like what?</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Contemplative.</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Shit. He won't know what that means.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I don't know what that means.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Thinking about the past. Wondering what if?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">That's where you're wrong old friend. Sort of. I am thinking about the past, and the future. It's why I asked you to meet me here.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The future?</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Us and Grimm are at war. Us and Cliff are officially hostile. We already bought out Flash's company back East. There's a war coming. Again. </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">No. Everyone learned their lesson from last time. All out war at the regional level means only one company survives. Philly Pro. Rapid. XFW. All three went under. DaVE won.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">And to win this war, we need to be perfect. 'Member when I asked you whether you had an ending to the feud between you and Ali.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Yes.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">What'd you come up with? </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I'd put Ali through one last gauntlet. A match with Taylor, Doug, Remmy, Jack. Elimination style. And when he won, I'd come down to the ring and raise his hand in victory.</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">He nods, seemingly lost in thought.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Good. Not great. Not perfect.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Do you have something better? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I do. </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">A pause. John signals for the waitress to bring us two beers. This kind of awkward silence envelops us.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">It has to be you.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">What does?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">The last test. </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">Okay, but...</span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">No. NO.</span></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">John, no f****** way. I'm finished. Retired. Have been for almost five years now. </span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">It's the ending to the story. At least the first part of it. The only ending that'll have fans talking.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">F*** you. I don't see you stepping back in the ring. I wrestled my last match. Against Sean. A kid I developed until he was a legitimate star. I lost. It brought the house down. That's how I wanted to go out. Not in front of 200 people, losing to some guy you plucked off the street.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">You won't lose.</span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">What? What's the point in me going over Ali? </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">You won't win.</span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">John, start making sense.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">I've had a plan since the day you agreed to work for me. Been building it slowly. Those "blackouts"? My idea. The lead-in to the angle that will win us the war.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">There's not going to be a war!</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Yes, there will. Because I'm going to start it.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I want to speak, say something, anything. But, the words don't come.</span></div></blockquote><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I wanted you by my side Eric because you'll stand up to me, keep me in check. Which you have. This is happening with or without you. As a friend, I'm asking you. One more time. Versus Ali. Next month. I'll give you 24 hours to think it over. Ask yourself this: Do I want to be a part of history? If the answer is 'no', fine, I'll take the book over and you can go back to Pittsburgh or spend more time with Brooke. If the answer is 'yes', we'll get to work.</span></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">His eyes burn like the streaks of red that remain in an otherwise gray thicket of hair. He's serious. He's insane. He's...he's my friend.</span></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';">I don't need 24 hours.</span><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">I understand.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Let's get to work.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SuperOwens" data-cite="SuperOwens" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35047" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looks like exciting times ahead. Is this the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end?<p> </p><p> Don't know, but what I do know is that im not sure to be happy that part 2 is here, or sad that part 1 has gone..</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Likewise. It's been a great ride and I'm looking forward to seeing where it's heading.</p>

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_Insanity_zps5b2351d5.jpg

Hello, Mitch Naess here, as the bosses have given me the, ahem, opportunity to write these previews. Not sure who was doing it before. Some intern probably. Anyways, another month means more iNSANITY live at The Simmons Center in Southern California. We've got one more round of matches to decide who stays and who goes here in IPW.

And, there isn't one bigger this month than a battle between two of the best wrestlers working today. Both men are known for their daredevil attitude and high-flying skills, but while one will rise to the top, one will be grounded for good. That's right, it's sure to a great one when "Psyche Out" Remmy Skye takes on the masked man known as Snow Fox for the right to stay in IPW. These two competitors are very familiar with each other and have put on some absolute clinics in the past. Is a match of the year candidate on the horizon? And which man will have his hand raised in the middle of the ring?

Frantic Ali has answered the critics who said he was better chasing the belt than being a champion. But, my boss, and Ali's boss, "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler feels the IPW Champion still has something more to prove. That's why, Tyler has announced that at this month's iNSANITY, Frantic Ali will put his title on the line against a man who has taken down champions all over the country..."Southern Justice" Jack Griffith. Will the veteran brawler be able to finally wrestle the belt from the young gun or will Ali take another step in shutting up Eric Tyler for good?

There's going to be two things on the line when Deadly Deadshot and Moroi square off. The IPW Californian Championship and a job. Yep, you got it right, the winner not only gets to stay in IPW, but gets the chance to call himself champion. Deadshot's been eerily quiet the past few months and with Cindy at his side, you have to wonder if nights spent with the ladies have made the assassin sloppy. Meanwhile, Moroi hasn't had much luck since losing his longtime Babau, but has already survived one 'Survival' match. Will Moroi's experience in fighting for his livelihood be the difference or will Deadshot send a fellow masked man packing?

It's a throwback to a different time, a time I'm familiar with when two stalwarts of the now-defunct DaVE company meet in a 'Survival' match. Teddy Powell has said he's fed up with constantly being overlooked wherever he goes. Acid has no such problems, as the American star is currently making quite a name for himself in Japan. Will that schedule prove to be Acid's undoing? Can Powell finally pick up a big victory and make sure everyone knows his name? We'll find out soon enough.

One man embraces his anonymity. The other has no problem playing up his name. This month, they fight for a spot on the roster. It's former IPW Champion, Masked Stranger, versus "The Second Generation Superstar" Cameron Vessey. While Vessey has the pedigree, Stranger has shown himself more than capable of hanging with the very best IPW has to offer. Vessey has said it's his destiny to become wrestling's next big thing. Will Masked Stranger be able to send Vessey down a different path?

All that plus a huge announcement concerning December's iNSANITY, Thursday night at The Simmons Center.

And, remember, if you can't make it out there, iNSANITY will be streaming live at IPW.com and the show will be available for download the following day.

Predictions:

"Psyche Out" Remmy Skye vs Snow Fox

IPW Championship: Frantic Ali © vs "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith

Acid vs Teddy Powell

IPW Californian Championship: Deadly Deadshot © vs Moroi

"The Second Generation Superstar" Cameron Vessey vs Masked Stranger

Skye gets picked up a lot in my games.

Jack can give a solid match and the feud can't just end already.

Acid vs Teddy Powell

Acid is better

Deadshot is better.

Vessey would be a great opponent for Ali later on.

I'll go against Rickymex's pick - Snow Fox is with TCW in my game, reckon he'll join the big leagues in your game too

Griffith is too old and broken down

Acid vs Teddy Powell

I prefer Acid

I really like the Deadshot story and character

Vessey is worth pushing

IPW iNSANITY

Thursday, Week 3, November 2013

From The Simmons Center, South West, USA

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Grandmaster Phunk and Nelson Callum defeated Fro Sure and Stanley Axis in 10:52 when Nelson Callum defeated Fro Sure by pinfall.

Grade: C-

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FranticAli_zpsbea5c8c8.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JackGriffith_zps613cf4c2.jpg

Instead of the traditional opening, a video plays out showing Frantic Ali arriving to The Simmons Center, the IPW Championship slung over his shoulder. He passes by "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith wearing jeans and cowboy boots. Words are exchanged and the two men begin brawling until a host of security personnel separate the two men. Griffith snarls as Ali laughs and pats the belt still hanging over his shoulder.

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_d_zpsbc496906.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/MitchNaess_alt1_zpsa596ffee.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/MosesMakesh_zps71930c77.jpg

Mitch Naess: Welcome, everybody to iNSANITY. And as you saw, things are already heated here. As wrestlers were arriving, Frantic Ali and Jack Griffith got into a brief brawl outside.

Moses Makesh: Mitchie, s***, those two cats can't wait to throw down something fierce.

Mitch Naess: You got that right 'Mo. And that's not even our main event tonight. "Psyche Out" Remmy Skye and Snow Fox will face off for the right to remain employed here in IPW.

Moses Makesh: Man, lemme tell ya something, gold is one thing, a paycheck ain't nothin' to mess with.

Mitch Naess: But...

Mitch Naess is rudely interrupted by the sounds of Beethoven's 5th and the arrival of the one, the only, "The Traditionalist"...

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_zpsf61c9c6a.jpg

...Eric Tyler. Dressed smartly, as usual, Tyler coolly makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone, soaking in the alternating cheers and jeers from the gathered crowd.

Eric Tyler: Months ago, right after I was first given the chance to run things here in IPW, I took aim at a kid named Frantic Ali. Many of you didn't understand my motivations for doing so.

A small "F*** you, Tyler" chant breaks out.

Eric Tyler: And still don't. I explained myself, though. Told you that in order to truly be worthy of his place as the top dog here in IPW, that Ali needed to improve. And I was just the person to...speed up that improvement. I've made Frantic Ali better. He's reclaimed his championship, fought friends, beat back multiple enemies. Every challenge I've put in front of him, he's overcome.

Tyler pauses as if in deep thought.

Eric Tyler: And, tonight, he'll have one more obstacle. "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith. A mean-as-hell guy who has been in more brawls across this country, for titles, for pride, for whatever than anybody else on this roster. I fully expect Ali to find some way to pick up the victory. In IPW, he'll be able to call himself...

The crowd finishes off Tyler's words with "THE GREATEST".

Eric Tyler: Or will he? Because, there is one man more accomplished than "Southern Justice", more ruthless, more experienced. And to truly become the man I think he can be, Frantic Ali needs to dig deep, to go to a place he doesn't know exists.

An audible buzz grows in the crowd.

Eric Tyler: Who is this man? Who else could it possibly be?

Tyler removes his suit jacket, his shirt, his pants, discarding each clothing item with disdain until all he's wearing is a pair of trunks and wrestling boots.

Eric Tyler: Next month, here at iNSANITY, it will be Frantic Ali versus me. And to prevent any outside influence, so that I can truly push Frantic Ali to a whole 'nother level, the match will take place in a steel cage.

Tyler exits the ring, still in his wrestling gear and disappears backstage.

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cminus_zps352907bf.jpg

Mitch Naess: Did I just hear what I thought I heard? Eric Tyler is coming out of retirement to face Frantic Ali next month?

Moses Makesh: I seen some crazy cats in my day, but the boss is an old man. No chance he keeps up with Ali.

Mitch Naess: I've known Eric Tyler for more than a decade Mo'. Don't underestimate him.

Moses Makesh: He's an old fool.

Mitch Naess: DaVE made fools of us all, Mo'. Especially, the two men in our first match. Acid and Teddy Powell, fighting for their livelihoods.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/Acid_zps0f35d351.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/TeddyPowell_zps93302f7d.jpg

Survival Match:

Acid vs Teddy Powell

• Powell starts off quickly with a few roll-up attempts and arm drags, hoping to get the early momentum.
  • The former Adrenaline Rush member nails a dropkick that puts Acid flat on his back, but a pinfall attempt only gets two.
  • Acid stops the charge as he takes down a running Powell with a shoulder block followed by Acid locking in a sleeper hold on Powell.
  • The masked man pushes Powell into the turnbuckle, but Powell springboards off the middle rope and lands a cross body, but Acid kicks out at two.
  • Powell loses his concentration, however, sliding outside to grab a chair, allowing Acid to regroup and connect with a drop kick which sends the chair into Powell's face.
  • Acid grabs the chair and connects with a drop toe hold that causes Powell to begin gushing blood.
  • Powell rolls under the bottom rope, but Acid gives pursuit, dodges a back elbow attempt from Powell and drops him face first on the steel steps.
  • Acid throws Powell back in the ring, climbs to the top rope and hits an Acid Rain Bomb making the three count academic.

Winner: Acid via Acid Rain Bomb

Time: 14:25

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cminus_zps352907bf.jpg

Mitch Naess: Tough break for Teddy Powell, a man who just seems unlucky.

Moses Makesh: Powell got messed up good, Mitchie. Unlucky don't cover what Acid just did to him.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/Acid_zps0f35d351.jpg

Acid raises his arms in celebration, playing to the crowd, when...

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/AcidII_zps51b9f2c8.jpg

...Ash runs in and belts Acid with a kendo stick. Ash continues to wail on the man he wants as a mentor over and over again before angrily stomping Acid's head into the mat. Ash screams something unintelligible at Acid before dropping the kendo stick and making his way up the ramp.

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_eplus_zpsa04debef.jpg

Mitch Naess: JESUS! Ash just sent a message to the man he wanted as his mentor.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FarrahHesketh_alt_zps8edb218c.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/AcidII_zps51b9f2c8.jpg

Farrah emerges from the back, wearing her trademark skimpy business outfit, and she is joined by her client.

Farrah: I promised this young man here I would take him to the top. He reached out to you, asked you to help him. You refused. And look at what happened. My client is not to be taken lightly any longer. Next month, Acid, we'll see you in that ring. If you aren't still in the hospital that is.

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg

Mitch Naess: Farrah's seem to given the youngster an edge.

Moses Makesh: An edge? Hell, Mitchie, that dime piece has given Ash a damn butcher knife.

Mitch Naess: If Acid can compete next month, Ash better be careful. He may have went too far just now.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FroSure_zps3de456a0.jpg

Decked out in his trademark aviators and some cool threads backstage, is Fro Sure.

Fro Sure: I'm a make this quick cuz I got s*** to do. Eric Tyler, you want to make my life a living hell. That's cool with me? Don't make sense tho, since I'm the flyest dude you've got. So come at me dawg and see what happens because FRO SURE IS FO' SHO'.

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_d_zpsbc496906.jpg

Mitch Naess: He sure is cocky, isn't he Mo'.

Moses Makesh: One thing you gots to understand about Fro Sure is he's the cockiest son of a b**** you ever saw.

Mitch Naess: That certainly seems to be the case. A lot on the line for him in the coming months and a lot on the line tonight in our next match. Both the IPW Californian Championship and survival is up for grabs as Deadly Deadshot takes on Moroi.

Moses Makesh: All I know is Deadshot is a stone cold killer. Moroi, well, can't say the same 'bout him.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Belts/IPW_California_zps20adf7c1.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/DeadlyDeadshot_zpsc97bc65b.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/Cindy_zps9786a6e0.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/Moroi_zps6b15cd81.jpg

IPW Californian Championship / Survival Match:

Deadly Deadshot © w/Cindy vs Moroi

• Moroi, perhaps fearing for his life, starts the action with a series of knees and elbows to Deadshot, but Deadshot dodges a spinning back kick attempt and chucks Moroi to the outside.
  • The champ gears up and connects with a suicide dive sending Moroi into the barricade.
  • As Cindy cheers her man on, Deadshot hops up on the apron and misses a plancha, as the next several minutes see both men hit some high risk moves on the outside.
  • Moroi finally gets Deadshot back in the ring, but a low blow from the champ brings Moroi to his knees.
  • After a leg sweep followed by a leg drop off the second rope, Deadshot grabs Moroi and finishes the challenger off with the Dead Drop for the three count.

Winner: Deadly Deadshot via Dead Drop

Time: 8:49

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_eplus_zpsa04debef.jpg

Mitch Naess: DEAD DROP SEALS IT! Deadshot retains his title and his job. Moroi, meanwhile, is headed home.

Moses Makesh: See ya freak!

Mitch Naess: You are all class Mo'.

Moses Makesh: You know it.

Mitch Naess: I was being sarcastic.

Gangsta rap echoes throughout The Simmons Center, which can only mean one thing...

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FranticAli_zpsbea5c8c8.jpg

...Frantic Ali has something to say.

Frantic Ali: I'M THE GREATEST!

The crowd pops at the sound of Ali's catchphrase.

Frantic Ali: That's not a claim I take lightly. Reason I say it is because I believe it. And, then, a little while back, Eric Tyler shows up and says he don't buy that.

BOOOOOOOO!

Frantic Ali: Yea, that's what I'm thinking. Tyler wants to make me better. WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT? You ain't my daddy, my trainer. Whatever. Tyler sends cats at me, I drop them. Over and over, like a damn record on repeat. But, that still ain't good enough for him.

Ali chuckles slightly, holds the IPW Championship up high.

Frantic Ali: This belt right here means I am the best here in IPW. Nobody is taking this from me. Tyler, You're in your 50s, s***, you can barely even get in the ring without looking like an old man. But, hell, I ain't one to get scared of nobody, even "The Traditionalist". Tyler, you want to try and take this belt from me? Want to see if I can face down the biggest challenge you got for me? BRING IT ON!

Grade:

Mitch Naess: Eric Tyler laid down the challenge. Frantic Ali just answered it. Next month, IN A STEEL CAGE, it'll be Ali versus Tyler.

Moses Makesh: Tyler gonna look like ground beef after Ali gets through with him.

Mitch Naess: Maybe Mo', but Ali better train harder than he's ever trained before. One thing about Eric Tyler, he always brings it.

Moses Makesh: Brings what?

Mitch Naess: It, Mo', it.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/CameronVessey_zps62386b02.jpg

"Second Generation Superstar" Cameron Vessey walks up to a camera backstage, an air of disdain on his face.

Cameron Vessey: I can't believe I have to go out there and fight for a contract tonight. I'm Cameron Vessey. The Second Generation Superstar. Masked Stranger? He's a nobody. Seriously, who the hell is he? I guess it doesn't matter because whoever it is has no chance against a man with my background. And after I've had my fun and put the boots to Stranger for a little bit, I'll put him out of his misery and send him packing.

Grade:

Mitch Naess: Strong words from Cameron Vessey before the next match.

Moses Makesh: Masked Stranger may not be a Vessey, but he's a tough cat.

Mitch Naess: I agree Mo'. Vessey has no idea what he's walking into.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/CameronVessey_zps62386b02.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/MaskedStranger_zpsd65a7639.jpg

Survival Match:

"Second Generation Superstar" Cameron Vessey vs Masked Stranger

• Vessey locks up with Stranger in the middle of the ring before taking the masked man down with a headlock takeover.
  • Stranger manages to float under Vessey and connect with a hip toss, sending Vessey to the outside.
  • Stranger gives pursuit, but Vessey gouges the eyes and throws Stranger into the steel steps.
  • Vessey uses this and spends the next several minutes abusing Stranger on the outside, punctuating the assault by grabbing the bell from the sexy timekeeper and bashing Stranger with it.
  • The "Second Generation Superstar" thinks he has the match won, locking in an armbar, but Stranger makes it to the ropes.
  • A frustrated Vessey complains to the ref allowing Stranger to roll him up and get a two count.
  • Vessey goes from a clothesline, misses, and Stranger drops him with a scoop slam.

• The two men trade punches until Vessey goes for a neckbreaker. Stranger uses his momentum to continue through the move, kicks Vessey's legs out from under him and lock on the Cobra Clutch.
  • Vessey strains towards the ropes, but can't make it and taps out as the crowd pops.

Winner: Masked Stranger via Cobra Clutch

Time: 15:02

Grade:

Mitch Naess: VESSEY TAPS! IT'S OVER! He didn't think Stranger could compete with him. HE WAS WRONG!

Moses Makesh: Mitchie, I never been more proud of him. Forcing somebody like Vessey to quit is something to hold your head high about.

Mitch Naess: And Stranger gets to keep his job. He's definitely somebody to keep an eye on in the coming months.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/HectorGalindo_zps828aa810.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JesusChavez_zpsd126b77b.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/CatherineQuine_zps30c73bf0.jpg

Backstage, Kitty Cat is already in tears as Galindo and Chavez look nervously at each other.

Hector Galindo: Oye chica, it's not you, it's us.

Kitty Cat: How is it not me?

Jesus Chavez: We work better as hermanos without a hermana.

This just sends Kitty Cat into a bigger crying fit.

Hector Galindo: You're a pretty girl.

Galindo says something to Chavez in Spanish causing Kitty Cat to slap them both across the face.

Kitty Cat: I know Spanish!

Kitty Cat runs off, still crying, as Chavez and Galindo rub their reddened cheeks.

Jesus Chavez: She's loco, bro. We're better off.

Grade:

Mitch Naess: Did Galindo and Chavez just fire Kitty Cat?

Moses Makesh: Those boys are loco. Beautiful woman like her. I'd never give her a night off, if ya know what I'm saying.

Mitch Naess: Unfortunately, I do.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JackGriffith_zps613cf4c2.jpg

Gone are the work boots and jeans, replaced by trunks and wrestling boots. "Southern Justice" looks at the camera with narrow eyes.

Jack Griffith: I met punks before. When you been around this business long as I have, that's not surprising. Punks that thought they deserved glory handed to 'em. Be honest with you, some of 'em did get it without having to work for it. In my mind, that ain't fair. Tonight, Frantic Ali, you expectin' me to go down without a fight, you expectin' wrong. I'm gonna teach ya something, life ain't fair, and THERE AIN'T NO JUSTICE LIKE SOUTHERN JUSTICE.

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_dplus_zps2ef2083d.jpg

Mitch Naess: Well, the time for talk is over. It's time for Frantic Ali and Jack Griffith to meet face to face in that ring.

Moses Makesh: You can feel the beef between those two in the air.

Mitch Naess: The crowd certainly does. Not one person is in their seats.

Moses Makesh: I'm bout to stand myself Mitchie.

Mitch Naess: Mo', can't say I blame you. The IPW Championship on the line. Frantic Ali. Jack Griffith. It starts now.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Belts/IPW_Championship_zpse722c521.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FranticAli_zpsbea5c8c8.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/JackGriffith_zps613cf4c2.jpg

Frantic Ali © vs "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith

• Griffith starts things off, taking Ali down and works the shoulder until Ali powers out and hits a dropkick.
  • The match moves outside and Griffith drops Ali neck-first on the barricade before ramming him into the steel steps.
  • Griffith charges, but Ali dodges and Griffith goes shoulder-first into the steps and Ali follows with a big clothesline.
  • Ali, reverses the situation, and works Griffith's shoulder over and over again until the veteran's right arm hangs loose at his side.
  • "Southern Justice" blocks a strike with his bad arm and connects with a huge overhand right with his good arm, sending Ali into the crowd.
  • The champ and challenger brawl through the crowd until ending up back at ringside as "Southern Justice" grabs a chair and rolls Ali back in the ring.
  • Griffith drives the chair into Ali's ribs and then connects with several knees to the mid-section, doubling Ali over.

• Somehow, Ali manages to reverse a piledriver into a back body drop before coming off the ropes and dropping a leg over Griffith's throat. A pinfall attempt only gets two.
  • Ali picks Griffith up and goes for the Death Valley Driver, but Griffith drops behind and hits a reverse Russian leg sweep.
  • "Southern Justice" gears up for a Jack In The Box (Spinning Cradle Piledriver), but Ali uses the back of his head to headbutt Griffith in the crotch, pick him up, and hit the Death Valley Driver out of nowhere! Jeffrey Davis counts 1...2...3!

Winner: Frantic Ali via Death Valley Driver

Time: 20:23

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cplus_zps81e2eb7f.jpg

Mitch Naess: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! 1...2...3! Frantic Ali wins!

Moses Makesh: Holy s***, what a match.

Mitch Naess: Two fighters giving every last ounce...

The Simmons Center goes dark.

Mitch Naess: I can't see a thing. What the hell is going on?

Moses Makesh: Mitchie, man, this has been going on for a while. Shocked our mics are working.

Mitch Naess: The crowd is getting restless. We better get these lights on quick.

Moses Makesh: Something's going down.

A loud CRASH can be heard through the darkness.

Mitch Naess: What was that? What was it?

As the lights come back on, this man...

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FranticAli_zpsbea5c8c8.jpg

...is face down, in a pool of his own blood, in the middle of the ring.

Grade:

Mitch Naess: OH MY GOD! Somebody has just attacked Frantic Ali.

Moses Makesh: It ain't Griffith. He looks out cold, too.

Mitch Naess: Somebody get the medics...

Mitch is abruptly cut off again as we cut to another room completely shrouded in darkness. A lone figure can barely be made out, though his face is obscured.

?????: DEAD! You think the revolution is dead. That's the message I've wanted to send since the beginning. You've forgotten. And I can't let that happen. So, I will emerge from the darkness and refresh your memory about what insanity truly means.

The mystery man's voice has clearly been altered in some way.

?????: You may call me a coward. You may call me many things. I don't care. Chaos will rule the day until things are back to the way they are supposed to be. And one more thing...

There's a pause followed by a sadistic laugh.

?????: I will not be alone.

Grade:

Mitch Naess: I'm being told by Eric Tyler to not address what we've just seen.

Moses Makesh: Why the f*** not?

Mitch Naess: I don't know Mo'. Something's not right here.

Moses Makesh: That's the truth.

Mitch Naess: Either way, our main event is moments away between two men who've built quite the name for themselves here in Southern California.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FoxMask_alt_zps90c50926.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/RemmySkye_zps6cd831fb.jpg

A video package plays showing highlights from Remmy Skye and Snow Fox, mostly from their few matches in PWC and noticeably absent are clips from the Coastal Zone, where both men have spent most of their careers.

Finally, a graphic shows the two seemingly facing off across the divide, ready to give it their all.

Grade:

Mitch Naess: I'm ready, Mo' here is ready, are you ready? "Psyche Out" Remmy Skye. Snow Fox. Only one will remain here in IPW.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/RemmySkye_zps6cd831fb.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/vs_zpsa0862386.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/FoxMask_alt_zps90c50926.jpg

Survival Match

• Fox and Skye lock up and exchange several moves before both land on their feet and square off as the crowd applauds.
  • Fox grabs a side headlock before rolling over Skye's back and hitting a DDT to get a two count.
  • As Skye stumbles to his feet, Fox goes for a headscissors that sends Skye out to the floor.
  • Fox goes for a suicide dive but Skye dives out of the way and Fox goes face first into the barricade.
  • Skye notices Fox holding his neck and immediately hits a neckbreaker on the floor, followed by a sunset flip facebuster.

• As the crowd goes nuts, Skye grabs a ladder from underneath the ring and sets it up on the outside. He climbs to the middle rung, but Fox gets up and kicks the ladder out, sending Remmy crashing to the floor.
  • Dazed, Remmy gets back to his feet only to have Fox hit an enziguri, then hop up on the ring apron, run full speed, and take off into a flying clothesline that leaves both men down for a minute.
  • Fox continues to hold the advantage at the 15 minute mark with a big stomp to Skye's back.
  • The action eventually winds up back in the ring as Fox goes for a springboard back elbow, but Skye catches him and without breaking momentum hits a nasty German suplex. Somehow, Fox kicks out at two.
  • Ever the nut, Skye grabs the ladder from outside, throws it and a chair inside the ring before planting Fox with a DDT on the chair, then climbing the ladder and going for a 450 splash.
  • FOX GETS THE KNEES UP! Both men writhe on the ground in pain as we're past the 20 minute mark.
  • Both men struggle to their feet and Fox is the first to react, nailing a shining wizard.

• Fox whips Skye into the corner, charges, but somehow Remmy gets up the energy to propel himself to seated position on the middle rope, and flip over Fox.
  • Spinning around, Fox is met with a kick to the gut and a DDT with Skye using the ropes for more power.

• As Fox lies in the center of the ring, Skye climbs to the top rope, raises his arms, and hits the Skye Diver (Senton Bomb). He scrambles over. 1, 2, 3!

Winner: "Psyche Out" Remmy Skye via Skye Diver

Time: 23:28

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_bminus_zps51a6e97b.jpg

Mitch Naess: A SKYE DIVER!!!!!! THAT'S ALL! Remmy Skye wins and collapses to the mat in exhaustion.

Moses Makesh: Amazi-credible.

Mitch Naess: You heard right, that match was so good, Mo' is inventing new words for it.

Moses Makesh: Couldn't think of an existing word to sum it up.

Mitch Naess: On that note, we are out of time. Another edition of iNSANITY is in the books. Catch us next month for the biggest match in IPW history as Eric Tyler takes on Frantic Ali for the IPW Championship. Good night.

Attendance: 300

Grade:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/grade_cplus_zps81e2eb7f.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Wrestlers/EricTyler_alt_zps237f1c6c.jpg

The weight goes up easier than I thought it would. The stamina, on the other hand...I've only been working out for forty-five minutes and I'm gassed. My ex-wife's voice has become the little devil on my shoulder, telling me over and over again that I'm making a mistake. "You're a broken down old man," it says, "you'll die in that ring." An exaggeration, sure, but John was, and is, right. We are storytellers and there's only one way this chapter ends. Sean, God bless him, was okay with the idea. "Eric, nobody here in DeColt Country is going to have any idea you wrestled some two-bit indy star down in Southern California. Even if they do, the two of us bringing the house down will be the way they remember you." He's a good kid.
RING. RING. I check my phone and suddenly an enormous lump makes its presence felt in the back of my throat.
Hey sweetie.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BrookeTyler_zps6c795f8c.jpg

Mom just told me the news. You're wrestling again?

It's just one match. A favor for a friend.

Oh bulls***.

Language!

No, Dad. It is bulls***. First, you pack up and leave Pittsburgh, to go run some random company out west, which you know is thousands of miles from me and Mom.

Honey, me and your mother...

Stop with the sweetie and honey. I'm 20 years old, Dad.

God, has it been that long? I am old.
It's one match.

One match that could put you in a wheelchair or kill you.

Brooke, it'll be fine. Every step will be planned. The guy I'm wrestling knows how to play it safe.

You said you were done!

I am done!

Outside of this one match, I am! Really!
And another thing, you've been running IPW for a year now and you can't give your own daughter a job. I've had nothing but indy dates since I turned pro.

Pump...Brooke, you're a wrestler. We just use women as eye candy here.

You hired Quine. She was a wrestler.

WAS.

Damn good one too. I hope Brooke has the career Catherine did.
Ugh, Mom's right, you try to make everyone happy and end up making yourself and everyone else miserable. I should go back and live with her in Vancouver.

Listen, I'll be fine. You'll get a job soon. Just keep working hard.

Dad, I love you. I'm sorry I'm yelling, I just don't want you to get hurt.

I know, Brooke.

Be careful and if you need some more eye candy, give me a call. I've gotta run.

Bye sweetie.

I can't see it, but I know she smiles slightly and shakes her head.
Bye, Dad.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/website_banner_zps5b563f3b.jpg

Monthly Update - Monday, Week 1, December 2013

New Workers:

• Felipe Caballero / Simony Sentinel / Chill / Sonny Wildside

Worker Retirements:

• Travis Century

Relationships:

• Luis Montero Jr. - Chica De Partido (Split Up)
  • Tobei Sugimura - Razan Okamoto (Strong Friendship)
  • KAZ - The Tic (Strong Friendship)
  • Rajah - Steve DeColt (Strong Dislike) *NOT SMART, RAJAH*
  • Jumbo Jackson - Sara Marie York (Strong Friendship)

Injuries:

• Torch Nakazawa - Floating Knee Cap (2 Months)

TV Shows:

• NOTBPW to debut TakeDown TV on Canada On-Air
  • TCW to revive Saturday Night Showcase (ON FRIDAY!) on America-Sports-1

Top 5 Promotions in the World

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/SWF_zpsc3073937.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/TCW_zps0437bd54.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/USPW_alt_zps300a07e4.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/BHOTWG_zpse5d0c579.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/PGHW_zps691e26ea.jpg

Top 5 Promotions in the USA

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/SWF_zpsc3073937.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/TCW_zps0437bd54.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/USPW_alt_zps300a07e4.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/PSW_zps0908895a.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/AAA_zpsb010a57a.jpg

Economy / Industry Levels:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_usa_zps67804329.jpg

Economy: C- (Rising) / Industry: D- (Rising)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_canada_zps9350e3ee.jpg

Economy: E- (Rising) / Industry: E+ (Rising)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_mexico_zpsf1ed2eb7.jpg

Economy: D+ (Rising) / Industry: B+ (Falling)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_uk_zpsef282b9c.jpg

Economy: D+ (Rising) / Industry: E- (Rising)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_japan_zpsbf2d6b5e.jpg

Economy: C- (Falling) / Industry: C- (Falling)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_europe_zps01b161ed.jpg

Economy: E (Falling) / Industry: F- (Falling)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/flag_australia_zps08da9792.jpg

Economy: E (Rising) / Industry: D+ (Falling)

Regional Battles:

USA (South West)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/CZCW_zps6e8be22c.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/IPW%20Logos/IPW_zpsef49b199.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/GSW_zpsc84815bc.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/AAA_zpsb010a57a.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/PWMAX_zpsdd423b8a.jpg

Mexico (South Eastern)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/OLLIE_zps4d1e6cf0.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/MPWF_zpsddd81db6.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/EMLL_zps1e437b88.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/CILL_zps92657a91.jpg

Japan (Tohuku)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/HINOTE_zps2e6c6c3f.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/SAISHO_zpsc318e992.jpghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/Dynasty%20Images/WEXXV_zpsc4c7445f.jpg

- Invincible Pro Wrestling page (with all relevant info including ranking, popularity, financial changes) will be updated monthly as well. This can be found on the first page.

Mitch Naess here again, folks. A full year of iNSANITY finally ends this Thursday live from The Simmons Center in beautiful Southern California. And it's certain to be a historic night.

For the first time in nearly five years, "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler will step into a ring. His opponent? None other than the IPW Champion, Frantic Ali. This is a match months in the making, ever since Tyler took it upon himself to "make Ali better". "The Traditionalist" has put obstacle after obstacle in Ali's way, only to see the champ overcome each and every one. Ali has claimed Tyler has no ulterior motive and simply hates the champ's attitude and style. Certainly, "The Traditionalist" can't be too fond of Ali's lack of technical expertise. A match between two men with this much animosity can't be settled in any old match. It must be decided man-to-man. And that's why, Eric Tyler and Frantic Ali will step foot inside a steel cage with pride, respect, and the IPW Championship all on the line.

But, that's not the only bad blood to be settled this Thursday. Ever since Ash debuted here in IPW, he's begged Acid to serve as a mentor, the rookie even styling his mask after the veteran. Acid, though, has told the kid to get lost over and over again. Tired of being kicked aside, Ash procured the services of a woman identified only as Farrah, the buxom beauty promising the fans she's going to help Ash prove he's superior to his idol.

Fro Sure walked out on IPW over a year ago to join up with the traitor Grimm. Then, he was back, thanks to the purchase of Phoenix Wrestling Company and some legal wrangling. That didn't sit too well with THE BOSS (you know who I'm talking about) or his mouthpiece, Eric Tyler. Tyler has sworn to make Fro Sure's life a living hell, as retribution for his betrayal. The first circle, if you will, is none other than IPW newcomer Remmy Skye. The indy star has made quite a name for himself, as a man willing to go to any lengths to pick up a 'W'. It's a good bet, Tyler and THE BOSS have told Skye to put Fro Sure through the worst night of his life.

Hector Galindo and Jesus Chavez may not count Frantic Ali as an ally any longer, but they can still call themselves the IPW Tag Team Champions. After this Thursday, that might not be the case. The two Puerto Rican stars have a big challenge ahead as they take on the team of "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith and Masked Stranger. Both Griffith and Stranger pride themselves on the same qualities: hard work, determination, and the ability to take (and give) a beating.

Finally, the IPW Californian Championship will be up for grabs in what is sure to be a mad scramble. Deadly Deadshot will have to put his title on the line against not one, not two, but three men. Stanley Axis, "Playboy" Nelson Callum, and "The Doctor of Funk" Grandmaster Phunk won't be happy unless they're the ones walking away with the gold.

Let's be honest, though. There's two questions on everyone's mind. Who is the 'Mystery Man' and will he finally reveal himself this Thursday? I've heard a few theories on who he might be, but nothing concrete. I have received confirmation, it isn't any of the following guesses proposed by IPW staff.

• Richard Eisen
  • Tommy Cornell
  • Sam Strong
  • Dan Stone Jr.
  • Alex DeColt

If you want my personal opinion on who could be leading this 'revolution', well, there's only one name that comes to mind. Guess, you'll have to join us at The Simmons Center, watch the live stream at IPW.com, or order the DVD to find out.

Predictions:

IPW Championship: Frantic Ali © vs "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler [Cage Match]

Acid vs Ash w/Farrah

Fro Sure vs Remmy Skye

IPW Tag Team Championship: Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez © vs "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith & Masked Stranger

IPW Californian Championship: Deadly Deadshot © vs "The Doctor of Funk" Grandmaster Phunk vs "Playboy" Nelson Callum vs Stanley Axis

Bonus: Who is the 'Mystery Man'?

Archived