How do you use hiring rules, if at all?

I was curious how any mod makers out there use hiring rules for companies. Especially for real world companies.

I was playing around with converted DOTT data and I was wondering what, if any, should the hiring rules look like. I would think WWF would only hire Entertainer, Brawler or Regular wrestler but then that means a lot of wrestlers that were hired would never be.

Any experience with this feature and it's usage?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35271" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was curious how any mod makers out there use hiring rules for companies. Especially for real world companies. <p> </p><p> I was playing around with converted DOTT data and I was wondering what, if any, should the hiring rules look like. I would think WWF would only hire Entertainer, Brawler or Regular wrestler but then that means a lot of wrestlers that were hired would never be.</p><p> </p><p> Any experience with this feature and it's usage?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would steer clear of to much only hiring and just add maybe one or two do not hires. It makes for less restrictions while still having some things. Like you'll see in the c-verse Data puro companies aren't only set to hire puroresu, brawlers, technicians and regular wrestlers what they are set for is to not hire any entertainers (possibly psychopaths too).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35271" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would steer clear of to much only hiring and just add maybe one or two do not hires. It makes for less restrictions while still having some things. Like you'll see in the c-verse Data puro companies aren't only set to hire puroresu, brawlers, technicians and regular wrestlers what they are set for is to not hire any entertainers (possibly psychopaths too).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah that seems like the best bet! Thanks!</p>

Also, promotions can have hiring rules that force them to stick to their historical format. For example, the OMEGA that Matt & Jeff started wouldn't hire old, stodgy types who can't fly. So you can set hiring rules to prevent them from hiring workers that don't fit the product, as the modmaker sees it.

Archived