Modern Warriors 13 (Real World Mod)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"2 Rounds" Johny Hendricks has 80-85% conditioning?

Chris Weidman has insane boxing... my god.

Rafeal Cavalcante should lose a win and recieve a NC.

Weidman knocked out Anderson Silva twice on the feet in my game. Also Ko'd Vitor standing.

Did you do each individual fighter in this mod? Did you use the template's and adjust based on your knowledge of the fighters after using the template. I have to say I have been spending a lot of time looking through the database, and it's freaking amazing work.

Any chance of adding World Series of Fighting to the mod?

Yes. They are coming in.

"2 Rounds" Johny Hendricks has 80-85% conditioning?

Chris Weidman has insane boxing... my god.

Rafeal Cavalcante should lose a win and recieve a NC.

I need to adjust Weidman, he is overpowered. I have had a hard time balancing him to reflect the striking that put Urijah Hall to sleep.

Love this mod. I know you've mentioned beefing out the UK MMA scene. Is this planned for the next update?

A good start would be to get all of the guys on here included:

http://www.yourmma.tv/rankings/details.asp/id/2693/uk-mma-rankings-march-2013.htm

Still planning a UK review but won't be this next update.

Hope the following update will be record updates a UK review but we'll see.

any idea when you'll be putting the next one out? i finally hit 50 years in my old modern warriors 3 game. can't believe i stuck with one game that long.

Not sure, depends on if Jipper's last release is mw compatible or not. Hopefully not to long

Wouldn't mind seeing a few fighters cleared out to make it run smoother. I see a few who haven't fought since 2009 in real life. Also the retired list could use a check with fighters like Tank Abbott and Mike Kyle active again.

Great stuff man if you ever need a hand just PM me.

Just a small tidbit, but Bellator FC should be Bellator MMA now. And alot of guys aren't signed to the UFC like Masvidal, St. Preux and others. Also Dustin Kimura's ground and submissions should change, as he tapped out Chico in their last fight, as well as Bigfoot just tweak a little bit. I ran the fight with Overeem countless times and somehow like 3 out of 10 times Bigfoot won. Yancy Medeiros should be Lightweight, and Clay Guida should be featherweight. And just for nostalgia kicks have the Stikeforce Lightweight Title since in the UFC on Fox poster Gilbert is holding the SF title

I know this is old as hell, and he lost. But Alistar Overeem is a guy that can beat, and lose, to anybody in the HW division. He's got a decent chin, but if you can rock him, he NEVER recovers as Bigfoot showed in that fight. This isn't even a new development either. If people hit him, the fight is over. It was true in K-1, Pride, everywhere. It's why his move to HW worked out so well. Because if he can dictate the pace and physically dominate you, he's much less likely to get conked on the head. While his time at 185-205 wasn't as fruitful because people could throw him around and he favored his ground game because of it. In a situation like that... "Horse Meat" will make all the difference.

Also, hello guys. Long time no yap.

I know this is old as hell, and he lost. But Alistar Overeem is a guy that can beat, and lose, to anybody in the HW division. He's got a decent chin, but if you can rock him, he NEVER recovers as Bigfoot showed in that fight. This isn't even a new development either. If people hit him, the fight is over. It was true in K-1, Pride, everywhere. It's why his move to HW worked out so well. Because if he can dictate the pace and physically dominate you, he's much less likely to get conked on the head. While his time at 185-205 wasn't as fruitful because people could throw him around and he favored his ground game because of it. In a situation like that... "Horse Meat" will make all the difference.

Also, hello guys. Long time no yap.

That's where I am with Overeem too. That fight could have gone either way. If they fight again who knows. Good to see you again buddy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is an amazing mod. I can't even imagine how much work went into this. Thank-you so much.

Just wondered whether anyone had body pictures for all the fighters? I was going to start looking online but figured it might be a waste of time if someones already done so.

Thanks again.

Mike. (sorry if this is the question being asked above)

This is an amazing mod. I can't even imagine how much work went into this. Thank-you so much.

Just wondered whether anyone had body pictures for all the fighters? I was going to start looking online but figured it might be a waste of time if someones already done so.

Thanks again.

Mike. (sorry if this is the question being asked above)

A Body pic pack should be included. You may want to check your settings.

MikeDanton all UFC guys should have body pics. The lower level guys it would be extremely hard to find body pics with, and the quality would most likely be abysmal.

Tag, I don't know if you can answer this or if you even have a timetable for the next one, but do you expect to get a newer version up after Saturday? I haven't really played WMMA 3 in a while, but I would like to start a new UFC game soonish and I'd prefer to have an updated mod.

Hi Jipper, thanks for your reply. Sorry, I meant body pics for the few fighters that don't have them.

That's the goal my man. I doubt I'll ever get images for all 2,750 fighters currently in the database. I'd be happy with 80% of them. The next update will have roughly 1150 fighter pictures in the database. I hope to have 50% of the fighters for my next update after that. I just took on a third job recently so we'll have to see how that goes. For the most part every UFC fighter & top Bellator fighters are included. Minus some of the newest fighters that are usually ready for the next update.

Just noticed that Cat Zingano's fight history is mixed up. She has three fights in her history from Cage Rage. CR 21-7, CR 23-2 and CR 25-6 are the file names. She somehow took the place of Roman Webber, who isn't in the database.

Archived