• "The Bad Boys Of Pro Wrestling" We are ELITE by Jingo
    • Trademark Pro Wrestling by Dragonmack
    • Emerald Pro Wrestling: Devine Intervention by Occasional_Z
    • Eight Faces of Eiden by Eidenhoek

Congratulations to E-V on the win!

Thank you, Angel!

I really appreciate all of those who voted for
SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS
for DOTM! TEW13 came out at the PERFECT time for me as I was on winter break from class. With that in mind, I was able to plan, visualize & create my vision for the SWF without much in the way for disruption.

Now that classes have started again, my ability to focus on/write for this project has slowed down; however, I'm happy to say that I have no end in sight for this project. I really want to push this project as far as it can go & flesh out the SWF as best that I can.

Thank you ALL for reading. I really appreciate it.

I'M COMING FOR YOU EISEN-VERSE!

<_<

>_>

At least this time I didn't vote for myself ._.

Over 1/7th the way there, Eisen! You're going dowwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!!1

Oh, Eidenhoek!
:D

I've never had someone 'come for me' before; so, I have to say this was unique. haha. That said, I know you'll do well in future voting stints & produce success.

Best of luck!

All I can say is I am happy to have scraped into third place given how talented and deep the field of competition was this month. While it was hard getting any votes given that EisenVerse and Self were both in the field, speaking as someone who has been doing diaries all the way since TEW 2007, don't get discouraged if you didn't win or didn't get a lot of votes, especially this month. It took me four years and a bunch of diaries before I ever won one of these. Just keep writing your diaries and continuing to grow as a writer ( and most importantly, have fun!) and you will most likely get a lot of opportunities in the future :)

All I can say is I am happy to have scraped into third place given how talented and deep the field of competition was this month. While it was hard getting any votes given that EisenVerse and Self were both in the field, speaking as someone who has been doing diaries all the way since TEW 2007, don't get discouraged if you didn't win or didn't get a lot of votes, especially this month. It took me four years and a bunch of diaries before I ever won one of these. Just keep writing your diaries and continuing to grow as a writer ( and most importantly, have fun!) and you will most likely get a lot of opportunities in the future :)

I have to 2nd this.

I liken TEW Dynasty writing to the process for which professional musician goes through. You start out as an unknown. You're playing small venues and the only people who initially turn out are your friends & family. It's new & fresh so just getting out there is enough to be interesting. Over time though, as more people get to know you and as more work you put into it, you find yourself slowing moving up the ranks & playing bigger venues. Some may even move on past there and start playing regionally, nationally, and internationally; however, in a lot of cases, it comes down to how hard you push & what kind of name you build for yourself.

Very rarely is there any 'overnight successes'. Some can come in with graphics and grab initial attention right away; however, those sort of dynasties don't always stick around for the long haul.

Sometimes it takes playing the smaller venues, building a name for yourself, building a brand for who you are as a musician (writer in this case), before people know what to expect from you.

I know, personally, I wrote 2 dynasties before I happened to create one that inspired 'buzz' (one being 675 posts or something; X-WA). I still think that the PSW one 'hit it' because I put a lot of labor into it all. It became my obsession at that point (and I guess it still is).

So don't fret. If you want to be a more well-known writer here, it may take a little bit of time & effort. That said, it's not because people don't like you, or your writing style or the company you book (etc.), it's just that they haven't clicked with you just yet. It's not a bad thing really.

Be yourself. Write stories that YOU want to see/read. Create stars that YOU find interesting. Push wrestlers that YOU think will interest YOU. It sounds cliche but that's where you'll end up loving the writing process here. It's something that anyone can pick-up when reading a work that someone loves.

Keep at it! The board is as alive as ever! It's a great thing to see after the wane of TEW'10 almost brought this place to a stand-still.

:D

Archived