[Sign Up] TEW Universe 2013 (The GDS User Mod)

I'd like to reserve a place for me, and I'll sign up once I have my profile ready.

Quick question: what do I do if I'm transgendered? Do I use my birth gender or my intended one?

See? Between this and Pimpinella Escarlata, there needs to be a t-option.

*Always wanted to run a fed loaded with t-girls.*

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far and keep your workers comming in. The more we have, the bigger the GDS Universe can be.

Also thanks to everybody for the positive feedback. This is an idea i had on the burner for over a year, but was wating for TEW 2013 before going ahead with the idea.

Anyway Onto the matter in hand. Over the past couple of days i have been working on some promotion names and getting graphics to go along with them. They are in post #2 and will be updated as and when new promotions are added :).

Here is a list of the names and their products

Universal Championship Wrestling - Traditional Sports Entertainment

Elite Wrestling Entertainment- Sports Entertainment

Next Generation Wrestling- Modern Entertainment

United Hardcore Wrestling - Hardcore

DIVAS Wrestling- All Women's Entertainment

International Wrestling Coalition: USA- Cult Entertainment

British Wrestling Alliance - Traditional Wrestling

International Wrestling Coalition: UK - Cult Entertainment

I just send in my Character. When will it be time for step 2?

Phase 2 will begin after we have enough people signed up to build the database.

Just posted my character and seen that I can add more than 1 so I may add another.

You have up to 10 slots but if yuot feeling especially creative you can ad more just msg myself or Togg and let us know you plan to exceed the limit.

Can I have a full version of the signup document so I can use it to build a character database of my own with?

Im not entirely sure what your asking for here?

Just posted my character and seen that I can add more than 1 so I may add another.

As RVD has said, the limit is set at 10... however if you want to create a large selection of friends or maybe a large wrestling family to rival any other...

So long as all workers are based on real people, there is really no limits :-)

I just send in my Character. When will it be time for step 2?

Myself and RVD will move onto stage two as soon as our "minimum" amount of workers have been created. The more people who sign up, the quicker people sign up, the quick the mod moves to stage 2 :)

What I meant was, do you have a document file (like a Word doc or an Excel spreadsheet) that has the entirety of the "full-signup"? I would like to use it as a template to build my custom characters with, and it's a pain trying to go to each step in the online version if I want to make characters offline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WE are still in Phase 1 unfortunately as sign-ups have not come in as fast as we hoped but fear not we are in this for the long haul as long as it takes we are involved hopefully as Wrestlemania season draws near we hope to have more signups. Also dont forget you can have up to 10 signups on your own you dont have to assume full control over them just send in the info the more we get the faster we will get to the next phase.

Archived