BBCF Real College Pack autoinstaller

Guest [Icy]

Icy - Great job - question though I chose Virginia as my team and the system seems to believe that I am located in Utah. My roster is made up of West Coast players, all my intersted recruits are West Coast players and it is cheapest to scout players from Utah. Is there an easy way for me to correct this issue

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Thanks A Million! Icy I just purchased this game about a week ago and used your mods. I'm far from a tech savvy guy and your MOD was easy to install. Your hard work is very much appreciated here. I love the "authenticity" of having the NCAA teams all included. I never played the original version... were the authentic high school names your work too or the work of Grey Dog? Either way, you and Grey Dog rock. I'm getting the RTE91 during the offseason, while recruiting. Seems when I'm doing the drop down search filters... my game crashes from time to time. I've learned to save OFTEN. It's not much a hassle to me (well, it was the first few times before i got wise to saving). I'm a real lazy guy.. but if i ever get out of that rut, i'll see if i can help pinpoint the problem as it pertains to my pc. No promises, though! Again, thanks. This post was just made purely out of appreciation for your hard work. Raymond

• 1 year later...
[QUOTE=majesty95;670915]Just an FYI to anyone, Icy is no longer a member of this community as he has moved on to a competitor and can no longer service this mod or associate with Grey Dog.[/QUOTE] Oh dear !! I have now seen the links are dead. This is bad news. Anyway, just a thought, can't one member pm some other member with a file that they download months ago. At least, we are supposed to be a community forum - yes? or no?

Umm sorry but what was said avobe is not fully true. 1) I joined another gaming company as graphical designer like 1.5 years ago. 2) Then i noticed that my account was deleted from this forum by somebody so i got pissed and removed my mods links (if i was not wanted here, nor would be my mods). Then i had a chat with Arlie and he told me it was just a mistake and my account was restored, so i put the link to the mod back online. 3) I have a cordial relationship with GDS staff as i do with all the other text sims developers and i continue supporting them all, participating in their forums, etc. Of course I'm still a fan of GDS games and continue purchasing and playing them all (MMA2 was the last one i bought and still play, as i keep playing BBCF, that is one of my all time fav text sims), discussing in the forums, waiting for new releases, etc. 4) The only difference is that I can't create/support more mods for any game while i'm contracted by my current company, but all my old mods for the different games and companies (BBCF, OOTP, FOF, etc) are still online and free to use by any game fan. In fact I just tested it, and this mod link, posted in the first post of this thread, is working properly and will keep online forever. I hope this clears out the situation :)

[QUOTE='[Icy];676379']Umm sorry but what was said avobe is not fully true. 1) I joined another gaming company as graphical designer like 1.5 years ago. 2) Then i noticed that my account was deleted from this forum by somebody so i got pissed and removed my mods links (if i was not wanted here, nor would be my mods). Then i had a chat with Arlie and he told me it was just a mistake and my account was restored, so i put the link to the mod back online. 3) I have a cordial relationship with GDS staff as i do with all the other text sims developers and i continue supporting them all, participating in their forums, etc. Of course I'm still a fan of GDS games and continue purchasing and playing them all (MMA2 was the last one i bought and still play, as i keep playing BBCF, that is one of my all time fav text sims), discussing in the forums, waiting for new releases, etc. 4) The only difference is that I can't create/support more mods for any game while i'm contracted by my current company, but all my old mods for the different games and companies (BBCF, OOTP, FOF, etc) are still online and free to use by any game fan. In fact I just tested it, and this mod link, posted in the first post of this thread, is working properly and will keep online forever. I hope this clears out the situation :)[/QUOTE] WELCOME HOME ! Surely there's bound to be wires crossed thus creating confusion.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived