BBCF Real College Pack autoinstaller

Guest [Icy]

Ok, i have just created this for the non tech or lazy guys :P It auto installs the following with a few clicks: - Real NCAA team names, conferences, awards, rivals, etc database from Icy (pstats 1.6). The database 1.6 includes the names/surnames mod from Skydog (thanks for your work). That mod creates a list of USA names/surnames for more realistic spread of player names (based on the real USA census). - Real logos from Icy (yahoo style) - Real bowl logos from Inxay I'll update it from now with the full versions of every file when needed. Also if any modder wants me to add his stuff, just send me a pm. Have

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Updated with database 1.6 that includes the names/surnames mod from Skydog (thanks for your work). That mod creates a list of USA names/surnames for more realistic spread of player names (based on the real USA census). I have also added a menu to the installer so you can choose what do you want to install, like the full pack or only logos, or the database etc. [img]http://www.prodeportes.com/bb/installmenu.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE=Meat]Will this take effect in a previously started game or will I have to start a new leauge for these to take effect... specifically the names generator deal.[/QUOTE] It only affects new started leagues.

Quick question on this: Does it override the names and teams in the game or can you start a brand new league with just this and it won't affect the rest of what you are doing? aka, the name files for OOTP will override each other, no matter what league you are using.

[QUOTE=Vris]Quick question on this: Does it override the names and teams in the game or can you start a brand new league with just this and it won't affect the rest of what you are doing? aka, the name files for OOTP will override each other, no matter what league you are using.[/QUOTE] It won't override your saved/stored games/careers, but this overrides the default game finctional data, so once you install it, every new game started will use this files instead of the fictional default ones that came with the game. Not sure if that solves your questions.

[QUOTE='[Icy]']It won't override your saved/stored games/careers, but this overrides the default game finctional data, so once you install it, every new game started will use this files instead of the fictional default ones that came with the game. Not sure if that solves your questions.[/QUOTE] Nope, that definitely answers my question. Thanks!

[QUOTE=Roger Kaputnik]Icy, It looks like your mod is causing RTE 91. Look at the support threads. There are a few of them.[/QUOTE] Umm ok will test it, but i never had any RTE with it.

No idea sorry as 99% of the mod users are not having any error, i keep thinking is not related to it on any way. Of course the best way to test it for those with problems is to start a dynasty without the mod and see if the errors are there or not. I never had any RTE91 so i can't know what is going on.

I haven't seen the RTE; from my perspective, your modifications really rock, Icy. Hopefully those of you who have seen it will get a quick fix so you can get back to enjoying the game. Icy: Thanks for your willingness to share what you've done with all of us.

Archived