• 1994 Triangle Match: WCW by justtxyank
    • 1994 Triangle Match: ECW by JackKnifed72
    • [Thunderverse] Gureisu Pro, Wrestling is Fun! by MichiganHero
    • AWF: Live The Revolution [ThunderVerse] by jhd1
    • 1994 Triangle Match: WWF by Hive
    • DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution-13 (Thunderverse) by Tigerkinney

Mod DOTM Nominee's:

*Remember, a vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification

I've read through all three of the "Triangle Match" threads over the past couple of days, and am really enjoying each of them. All three seem to have a firm grasp on their company, and present things in their own distinct way. It all adds up to a great read, and a game world that feels "alive" in a way that even the best solo diaries struggle to pull off. (It also has me itching to try a multiplayer dynasty of my own, but that's neither here nor there.)

I could easily have voted for any of the three, but gave the nod to justxyank based largely on the surprise ending of Bash at the Beach. Great stuff.

What a nice surprise to see our diary game nominated. :)

I feel that I only got nominated because I'm riding on the tail of the success of my compatriots - but damnit, I'll take it and call it a victory! :p

Both Jackknifed and justtxyank have done some amazing work, and I find it really hard to choose between them. I ended up with justtxyank though, due to his mindblowing work with Bash at The Beach - but I think both deserve the honor. :)

I honestly wish we could have our diaries nominated together because I really rely on both of you posting your shows to get my motivation.

I really appreciate the compliment above that I have a grasp on Heenan. I'm a big fan of Heenan and couldn't let him stay as just a commentator on my roster so it's nice to hear I've done a good job with him thus far.

After reading each, I go with Tigerkinney's DIASPORA. Very nice presentation and as someone who had never read his diary it was very easy for me to figure out quickly. Better than mine for sure.

Reading your WCW diary has me playing the 1994 mod a lot so you've done something right. :)

Archived