Setting up a Women's Division

Finally getting around to a Women's Division seriously. How is that handled?

There is no "Main Eventer" for it. Everyone is just "Women's Division". Who should beat who? Who should be champion? Is there a ranking for this?

Finally getting around to a Women's Division seriously. How is that handled?

There is no "Main Eventer" for it. Everyone is just "Women's Division". Who should beat who? Who should be champion? Is there a ranking for this?

I would go with popularity. The more popular wrestler in the region you are playing should beat anyone who is less popular.

couldn't you just set the product as integrated but still only book women against women (not including mixed tag obv.)? any penalties for that?

but yeah, popularity.

The major issue with that is that eventually you would have female workers who would potentially outgrow what would be a mid-level title. Trust me, this is what I did with my MAW game. I had a women's title but I just integrated the card, it kind of just turned into a glass ceiling for my female wrestlers.

The major issue with that is that eventually you would have female workers who would potentially outgrow what would be a mid-level title. Trust me, this is what I did with my MAW game. I had a women's title but I just integrated the card, it kind of just turned into a glass ceiling for my female wrestlers.

Why not just making a Floating title, then?

Why not just making a Floating title, then?

This.

Create an integrated product, put all the female wrestlers into a women's division that you can find in the push window, create a women's championship with a floating title, and enjoy.

I personally prefer just integrating the division (especially in USPW where it really makes a difference).

Archived