TNA Making an IMPACT

This a real world diary starting in January 2013, I will be throwing all the storylines that were being used at this time and throw them out besides Aces and Eights but the only member that has been reveled is Devon, all other members will be reveled eventually.

I also have started Monday Night Wars 2.5 with a new show called TNA Supremacy, that will air it’s first episode on the first Monday of the new year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35685" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Preview for TNA Supremacy</p><p> </p><p> We start the new year with a new show, the Launch of TNA Supremacy. On this week’s show we will crown the next Number one contender for the TNA World Championship with a Triple Threat match between Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, and Mr. Anderson. We will also have a Tag Team Championship between Mexican Pride ( Chavo and Hernandez) Vs Hostile Intent ( Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan). Also on the card is Kenny King going one on one with Zema Ion for the right to face RVD for the X-Division championship, and Chris Sabin facing off against Christopher Daniels.</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Quick Picks</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Zema Ion Vs Kenny King</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mexican Pride Vs Hostile Intent</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Christopher Daniels Vs Chris Sabin</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Bobby Roode Vs Austin Aries Vs Mr Anderson</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Kind of random, since I don't know how you book, so going with personal preference:</p><p> </p><p>

Zema Ion Vs <strong>Kenny King</strong></p><p>

<strong>Mexican Pride</strong> Vs Hostile Intent</p><p>

<strong>Christopher Daniels</strong> Vs Chris Sabin</p><p>

Bobby Roode Vs <strong>Austin Aries</strong> Vs Mr Anderson</p>

<p>It's strange really that with the amount of diaries that have started lately, I THINK this is the first present day TNA one. good luck with this. </p><p> </p><p>

Quick Picks</p><p>

<strong> Zema Ion</strong> Vs Kenny King Zema does his job of being hateable well</p><p>

<strong>Mexican Pride </strong>Vs Hostile Intent Chavo + Hernandez are a good backbone to the tag division</p><p>

<strong>Christopher Daniels</strong> Vs Chris Sabin Got to do daniels</p><p>

Bobby Roode Vs Austin Aries Vs <strong>Mr Anderson</strong> Always thought it was a shame that McMahons plans with Anderson never happened</p>

<p><strong>Zema Ion</strong> Vs Kenny King</p><p>

I like Zema and think he could be a big star (no idea how they are game rated though). Zema and his charisma and gimmick can be built around (hair spray to the eyes by the Filipino model).</p><p>

<strong>Christopher Daniels</strong> Vs Chris Sabin</p><p>

I like both these guys who can have good programs built around. Both have had good moments in TNA but never let to really shine or get major push.</p><p>

<strong>Bobby Roode</strong> Vs Austin Aries Vs Mr Anderson</p>

<p><strong>Zema Ion</strong> Vs Kenny King</p><p>

<strong>Christopher Daniels </strong>Vs Chris Sabin</p><p>

Bobby Roode Vs <strong>Austin Aries</strong> Vs Mr Anderson</p>

Archived