WWF 1999: The Countdown To A New Millenium

Vince - So, Shane, What do you want to say?

Shane - Well, dad, i know that we've been dominating in the Monday Night Wars since last year, but you have to think about the retaliation that WCW can offer. I mean, remember 1994, dad. Even with all these stars that we have in the roster, they can very well have a last gasp in the Wars. So i'm asking you if i can be the Head Booker, so i can show WCW some tricks.

Vince - YOU? HEAD BOOKER? HAHAHAHAHA, don't make me laugh, son, i already gave you power on-screen, and power as a normal booker. But really, i'm the one that turned the tides once again in the Wars. I'm the man for this. You're just not ready yet, Shane. I know that you want to show that you're a really good booker during the wars, but you're not ready to be given so much off-screen power yet. Your sister is not ready too. If you want to continue as ONLY a booker, i give you a free pass. But i'm the Head Booker during the Wars, and i'm always going to be. I'm going to prevent any retaliations from Turner. So, get out of my room, kid.

Shane - Oh...ok dad, sorry about wasting your time...

Shane - So, he thinks that he is the master? That i can't help him? So sorry dad, but really soon, some ''improvising'' is going to happen in the WWF. Vincent Kennedy McMahon, you're going to see how good Shane McMahon is.

The Champions of the WWF.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWFWorld02_zps2f09fea4.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/TripleH111_zps8bd92ca9.jpg

WWF World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H.

Defeated: Mankind at Raw Is War, August 23, 1999.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_Intercontinental2_zpsfb890491.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/JeffJarrett71_zps950360e7.jpg

WWF Intercontinental Champion: Jeff Jarrett.

Defeated: D'Lo Brown at SummerSlam, August 22, 1999.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWFEuropean_zps98a044cd.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/MarkHenry1_zpsd7195338.jpg

WWF European Champion: Mark Henry.

Defeated: Nobody, Jeff Jarrett gave him the Title Belt at Raw Is War, August 23, 1999.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_Hardcore2_zpsab7a15c5.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/BigBossman2_zpsdacb9212.jpg

WWF Hardcore Champion: The Big Bossman.

Defeated: Al Snow at SmackDown!, August 24, 1999.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_Light_Heavy_zps603e0761.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/Gillberg1_zps32f2288b.jpg

WWF Light Heavyweight Champion: Gillberg.

Defeated: Christian at Raw Is War, November 17, 1998.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_World_Tag_Team3_zps188c9891.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/TheRock1_zpsd471aaa5.jpghttp://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/Mankind4_zps7d5b6844.jpg

WWF Tag Team Champions: The Rock n' Sock Connection (Mankind and The Rock).

Defeated: The Unholy Alliance (The Undertaker and The Big Show) at Raw Is War, August 30, 1999.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_Womens_zps6786180a.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/Ivory2_zpsbc9cd57f.jpg

WWF Women's Champion: Ivory.

Defeated: Debra at Raw Is War, June 8, 1999.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_Rumble_1998_zpsffa0d779.jpg

1999 Royal Rumble Winner: Mr. McMahon.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWE_King_of_the_Ring_zpsbfc4dd59.jpg

1999 King Of The Ring Winner: Billy Gunn.

Well, that's it for basic informations guys, this is my second diary here after i had problems with the first one. If anyone wants to know what's the mod that i'm using, it's a converted September 1999 data by the_crippler_2004.

A Look in the WWF, Part 1.

Tag Team Division - Right now, we have a strong Tag Team division, with the likes of The New Age Outlaws, Edge & Christian, The Dudley Boyz, The Hardy Boyz and our Champs, The Rock n' Sock Connection. This is a division that we've worked very hard to improve, and right now i don't see bad points in it.

Midcard - Our Midcard has stars of the past in The Big Bossman and Faarooq, and stars of the future too, in Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian, Hardyz, Test and more. We just need to put more past guys there so they can job for the Main Event stars and teach the Lower ones some tricks.

Women's Division - Well, this is the problem there. We have 5% Ring Skill there, and 95% Looks. I need some skilled females too. Moolah and Young are too old. B.B, Debra, Lilian Garcia and Stephanie McMahon don't wrestle. This leaves us with Chyna, Ivory, Jacqueline, Luna, Miss Kitty, Terri Runnels and Tori. Jacqueline and Tori are not that bad in ring skills, but they lack the charisma. Kitty and Runnels have Looks and Charisma, but have little to no ring skill. Luna was a good one, but she's taking a break from wrestling to become a manager, perhaps Gangrel's. Now, Chyna and Ivory. Chyna is the best of all of them, and Ivory is rising in everything. So, i need to improve this Division. Let's see the future of it.

Future - Like i said on the Midcard, we have great stars for the future. So i don't have to worry about this by now. In the development territory, we also have little, but more stars for the future in Kurt Angle, Meat and Lita. I recalled Rikishi and Tiger Ali Singh to the Main Roster today. I have plans for Rikishi, and as Tiger is not a good wrestler, he's going to be a manager, and i have good plans for him as a manager too.

On September 1, 1999, i've made this:

I recalled Rikishi and Tiger Ali Singh to the Main Roster. Rikishi is initially a Lower Midcarder, and Tiger is a Manager.

I made some drug tests. Crash Holly, The Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and British Bulldog all had a positive test. Surprisingly, this somehow didn't lower the Backstage Morale, and all four men answered that they're going to do their best to stop.

I sent Ken Shamrock and Mr. Hughes some contract extensions, i have huge plans for Shamrock, but Hughes' contract extension is for only 6 months, as i'm not sure if i keep him as Jericho's manager or not.

I took Howard Finkel out of the announce table, so Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler can keep the good work that they do when they announce.

Now, going on to book Raw Is War, time to some more work!

Raw Is War, September 1, 1999 preview

Before the show, newcomer Rikishi is going to take on Mean Street Posse's own Pete Gas. Will Rikishi have a successful debut?

Up and coming one half of The Headbangers Thrasher is going to face one of the DX soldiers, X-Pac.

In a epic Tag Team battle, we have The Dudley Boyz and The Tag Team formerly known as The Brood (Edge & Christian). Are Edge and Christian going to prove that they are the future, even without Gangrel on their backs?

Former European Champion D'Lo Brown is going to face The Hardcore Champion, The Big Bossman. Are Mark Henry and Al Snow going to interfere? Is D'Lo going to prove that he can be a champion? Or is The King Of Hardcore going to beat D'Lo?

Faarooq faces Kane in a match which it's All Or Nothing for both man: If Kane wins, he gets a spot in the 6-Pack Challenge at Unforgiven; And if Faarooq wins, The Acolytes get a Tag Team Title Match at Unforgiven. Who's going to win this war?

Ken Shamrock is trying to do everything for a Intercontinental Championship Match. On Raw, he gets his chance when he faces the Champion Jeff Jarrett in a Non-Title Match, and if he wins, he gets a Title Match at Unforgiven.

On The Main Event, one of the men in the World Title match at Unforgiven, The Rock, faces the so-called ''Improved" British Bulldog. Is The Rock going to keep the great momentum, or is The Dog going to prove that he's back for gold?

Raw Is War Card

Pre-Show: Rikishi vs Pete Gas

X-Pac vs Headbanger Thrasher

The Dudley Boyz vs Edge & Christian

D'Lo Brown vs The Big Bossman (Non-Title Match)

Kane vs Faarooq

Ken Shamrock vs Jeff Jarrett (Non-Title Match)

The Rock vs British Bulldog

Kane vs Faarooq

The Rock vs British Bulldog - I'm thinking by DQ or something.

I'm shaky on most of these picks, gotta see where you're headed first.

Kane vs Faarooq

Kane vs Faarooq

Long ass show with no Billy Gunn on it!

RKOwnage I'm in, love this time period. Good luck!

Thank you, i also love the Attitude Era time period, but '99 is still not my specialty like '97 and '98. But sure, i liked it like all the AE years.

kieranforthewin Sounds cool. I will be reading good luck

Thanks, i've been reading your WWE dynasty too, it's getting interesting, good luck with it too.

alvarasus Like what your doing so far. Good luck with this one.

Thanks alva, just making what i think that is right and what is going to help in the future of the dynasty...hope you guys like it :)

Chuck Long ass show with no Billy Gunn on it!

Well, who knows? He can be in the show...he can not be in the show...let's see if Da Ass Man's on it!

Before the show, Rikishi defeated Pete Gas in 5:18 with a 'Rikishi Driver'.
http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t548/Smasher1311/WWF_Raw_is_War_zps28a21b67.jpg

WWF Raw Is War.

Live In the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

15,000 people in a sold out arena.

1 - X-Pac defeated Thrasher (w/Mosh).

There was no war between D-Generation X and The Headbangers, but certainly tonight there was no love lost between X-Pac and Thrasher. It was a hard fought, fast paced match, however, the crowd wasn't giving a damn for this match, despite being exciting. Thrasher could have pulled out the win for several times, but it was X-Pac that won in 8 minutes and 25 seconds with a 'X-Factor'.

2 - The Acolytes want a Tag Team Championship Match...

As Vince McMahon is signing some papers in his office, Bradshaw and Faarooq enter the latter (his office). Bradshaw asks Vince for a Tag Team Title Match at Unforgiven, and Vince says that if Faarooq can beat Kane later on in the night, they get the match. Otherwise, they stay kicking the floor backstage. The Acolytes then leave, not a little bit happy.

3 - Chris Jericho is backstage.

In the backstages, Chris Jericho says that the new millenium is coming...the millenium of Y2J, the millenium of Raw is Jericho. He says that he defeated The Road Dogg some days ago, and he showed no mercy for that stinky Dogg, that Chris Jericho wannabe, by putting him out on that table. He warns Dogg that if he gets in Jericho's way again...things are going to be even worse.

4 - The Dudley Boyz defeated Edge & Christian.

In a battle of up-and-coming tag teams of the WWF, the two teams gave everything they had to try to pick up the win. The two teams had excellent chemistry, and it really showed in the match. After nearly 7 minutes, The Dudleyz dropped a '3D' on Christian, and Bubba Ray pinned him for the win.

5 - After the match...

The Dudleyz just weren't satisfied. Bubba sent D-Von to the outside to ''Get The Tables'', while he stayed in the ring to make sure that neither Edge or Christian would escape the ring. D-Von then set a table in the middle of the ring, and they dropped a '3D' on both men on the table.

6 - A video is shown...

A video is shown about Ken Shamrock's recent failed attempts to get a Intercontinental Championship Match. It is announced that he's going to face the current champion Jeff Jarrett tonight in a non-title match, and if he wins, he gets another match, this time a title match, at Unforgiven.

7 - D'Lo Brown defeated The Big Bossman (Non-Title match).

Former European and Intercontinental champion D'Lo Brown tried to get some recently lost momentum back, facing the current Hardcore Champion, The Bossman. The Bossman did everything he could to punish D'Lo, but he couldn't, as the latter would use his speed to dominate the Champ. In the end, D'Lo got the win, but not like he wanted. European Champion Mark Henry ran into the ring and attacked D'Lo, resulting in a DQ win for him.

8 - A Big Brawl occurs.

After the match, Henry continued the attack, with Bossman joining the party as well. And then, Al Snow entered the ring too, going right after The Bossman. Not long after this, the alliances ended and it was every man for himself in the wild brawl. After some significant time, some officials came in to restore the order, but this war is not over.

9 - Steve Austin talks about not being present in the WWF Title Match yet.

Backstage, Steve Austin says that he is not angry about being absent in the match. He's happy about it. He says that, in the 6-Pack Challenge, everybody's going to beat the hell out of each other, while him (Austin) is going to be watching. He says that he is going to wat for the opportune time to become champion, and this time is not at Unforgiven. He says that he's going to be World Champion again before 1999 ends, and sends a ''very good message'' for the cameraman.

10 - Kane defeated Faarooq (w/Bradshaw).

Five minutes. Determination and spirit just weren't the proper words. Perhaps it was only desperation. Both man wanted to end this match as soon as possible, and Kane was the one that wanted it the most. The match had some three nearfalls per minute, and Bradshaw tried his best to help his partner, and he nearly did this, distracting Kane and taking a 'Big Boot' for a Title Match, but as Faarooq tried a 'Roll-Up', Kane grabbed a fallen Faarooq and hit a 'Chokeslam', after nearly 6 minutes, and now, Kane has a guaranteed spot in the 6-Pack Challenge.

11 - The Rock is interviewed by Kevin Kelly.

Kelly asks The Rock what does he think about his match with The British Bulldog later tonight. Rock says that he is really focused on the 6-Pack Challenge, where he's going to kick that five monkey asses right onto the Jabroni Avenue, but tonight, he's going to kick a different ass - a Dog ass. He says that it doesn't matter how strong that Dog is, because he's smelling what he's cooking tonight...and it's a Hot Dog, going right to the SmackDown Hotel after tonight.

12 - Ken Shamrock defeated Jeff Jarrett (w/Debra) (Non-Title Match)

Shamrock was very determined to get a Title match at Unforgiven, and this may have really hurted the match, because he went after Jarrett's leg during all of the match. In the last minutes, Double J gained some big offense, going on to hit a Figure Four Leglock that could have ended it all, but Shamrock's determination was stronger. He used all of his strength to counter the Figure Four into a 'Ankle Lock', and Jarrett quickly tapped out, giving Shamrock his Title match.

13 - Mr. Ass is at home.

Earlier in the day, the cameras caught up with Mr. Ass home, who had a lot to say. He said that he was very angry with Vince McMahon's decision to suspend him because of the recent bad comments of Mr. Ass about The Godfather. He said that, while he was suspended of this month's Raw Is War shows, McMahon didn't say anything about Unforgiven, so he's going to be there to address us what and why did he say.

14 - The Rock defeated The British Bulldog.

The new and improved British Bulldog said that he was back for the World Title, and in this match, he proved that he can still go, and proved that he can still be the World Champion as well. For 13 minutes, he went really well against The Rock in this match, with power move after power move. But The Bulldog's power couldn't stop Rock's heart and determination, that made him counter a 'Running Powerslam' in a 'Rock Bottom', for the win.

15 - The 6-Pack Challenge participants face off.

While Rock thought for a moment that the night was done, well, it was just getting bigger, as Kane came in and confronted The Rock. Mankind was next, and threw trash cans and singapore canes in the ring, that would not be used. Big Show then came, and Triple H. 5 of the 6 man in the match had no love lost between them, but before they could do any harm to each other, a bang was heard and the lights went off. The Undertaker did not came out, and the lights went back on after some seconds, but now, only Triple H was in the ring. Then, we heard Undertaker saying ''Rest In Peace'', with Triple H looking for him, but it was for nothing, and the show went off the air.

Raw Is War ratings:

Rikishi vs Pete Gas got a D.

X-Pac vs Thrasher got a C-.

Both the Acolytes and Jericho segments got a B.

Dudleyz vs Edge & Christian got a C, because Dave Hebner was terrible as a Road Agent.

The post match segment got a C-.

The video got a B+.

D'Lo vs Bossman got a D+.

The post match brawl got a C.

The Austin segment got a A*.

Kane vs Faarooq got a B-.

The Rock's interview got a C, because Kevin Kelly looked lost as a interviewer.

Shamrock vs Jarrett got a C.

Gunn's segment got a B+.

Rock vs Bulldog got a B.

The ending segment got a A*.

The entire show got a B-. Not really bad, but not too good.

Sorry about the first show's style of posting, i'm still thinking about a better way to post my shows. Hope you guys liked it...

The entire show got a B-. Not really bad, but not too good. Sorry about the first show's way of posting, i'm still thinking about a better way to post my shows. Hope you guys liked it...

I liked the style of posting. I'll be predicting next show...

A Look in the WWF, Part 2.

During Raw Is War, two incidents ocurred: Dave Hebner was terrible as a Road Agent, and Kevin Kelly was terrible as a interviewer too.

As for the Road Agent incident, i already changed Hebner's position. He's now a referee again. I'm sure that he still has some experience as a referee, but if he struggles in this position, i'm sorry Earl, but Dave is going to be fired.

As for the announcer incident, i'm doing some tests. On SmackDown and Heat, i'm going to use diferent interviewers, so i can see who's the best one, so i can go on to use him/her permanently.

Now, let's go on to book SmackDown!

Archived