Modern Warriors 14 (Real World Mod)

Hello, dudes.

Here is Modern Warriors 14. The major fighters and promotions are up to date; I'm afraid some of the smaller fighters records are not. There have been a few changes in promotions, with World Series of Fighting coming and a few smaller orgs dropping out. I will be reviewing other options to bring in or out in the next version.

This version includes a custom body pack made by Jipper. It looks awesome. In the future we will continue using his body pack, but I will be switching to his basic body pack to prevent him from burning out from creating two seperate packs.

The next update will include an in depth revision of the UK scene thanks to the work of Damian. From there I plan on finally getting fighter records fixed and just doing some basic cleanup. Thanks to both guys for all the help. Feel free to let me know of any inevitable mistakes.

Full download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2shd0113hduh46y

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Tag and everybody else that worked on this.A couple of guys need UFC contracts Nah-Shon Burrell,Ovince St. Preux,Anthony Smith and I don't believe Mike Rio got released after his last loss could be wrong though.Also Jeremy Stephens should be at Featherweight.Also Anthony Johnson should have 3 more wins on his record.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36118" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Of course news broke that Josh Barnett had signed with the UFC about 8 minutes after this was posted. THIS MOD IS OUTDATED AND TERRIBLE.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> HAHA somebody will say it</p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36118" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Of course news broke that Josh Barnett had signed with the UFC about 8 minutes after this was posted. THIS MOD IS OUTDATED AND TERRIBLE.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This made me LOL at work</p><p> </p><p> Won't be able to download it until later, but just wondering if you did any work on Invicta. I like playing as them because it's extremely difficult. No worries if you didn't work on them, just checking. Excited to play as WSOF as well. Thanks a bunch man.</p>

<p>Ovince St. Preux, Anthony Smith and Nah-Shon Burrell need to be signed by the UFC.</p><p>

Aleksander Emelianko has come out of retirement.</p><p>

I also think Manhoef's punching power should be upped a bit.</p><p>

LC Davis is now 19-5 and on a winning streak, I heard he is going for next TUF.</p><p> </p><p>

Mod looks really good so far and I like the picture pack update. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks.</p>

Of course news broke that Josh Barnett had signed with the UFC about 8 minutes after this was posted. THIS MOD IS OUTDATED AND TERRIBLE.

You should be ashamed of yourself Tag, you already messed up! :eek:

As usual, great work though.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pokerking88" data-cite="Pokerking88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36118" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Francisco Trinaldo is 35 not 25.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He turns 35 in August. But yeah, a lot of the birthdates need to be looked over at some point. His birthdate is August 1978, but he's June 1987 in game. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but with people retiring at certain ages and what not, it's definitely something to check when you get a chance.</p>

<p>What all needs to be updated here in this version? I see some of the Abu Dhabi fight results need to be added as well as Invicta results. Are the years of service on current contracts updated, or do they need to be since you haven't had time to go over them since previous releases. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for the work that went into this, makes the game awesome.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pokerking88" data-cite="Pokerking88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36118" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A lot of the smaller fighters records need to be updated, but that isn't a big deal, at least to me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd say that's a pretty big deal compared to other things. While in game is there a way to see a fighter's fight history? And can you edit things while in game?</p>

<p>In game there is no way to edit their record, unfortunately.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

One of the things I still thing needs a lot of work is the ranking system. A lot of guys have inflated stats that one win instantly bolts them into the top 25. I think using Fight Matrix (I believe that is what it is called) for a base for the top 25 would help a lot.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pokerking88" data-cite="Pokerking88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36118" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In game there is no way to edit their record, unfortunately.<p> </p><p> </p><p> One of the things I still thing needs a lot of work is the ranking system. A lot of guys have inflated stats that one win instantly bolts them into the top 25. I think using Fight Matrix (I believe that is what it is called) for a base for the top 25 would help a lot.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well since I paid $35 for the game, I might as well go through Tag's work and correct as much as I can. I can't imagine the work he's done to put together what he has so far. This should be a team effort, not an individual. Sherdog is a very reliable source for fighter stats and records if they cant be found on Wikipedia. Ive prob went through 50 fighters and changed some records, hometowns, birthdays, and debut years. Only thing I won't be editing is minor fight event fights and adding them to fight histories. </p><p> </p><p> I will add the 3 Abu Dhabi Cards and the 5-6 Invicta cards. I am also preparing a list of fighters who are not in game either. Don't know If I will be adding them all, as I am going to try to add as few things as possible.</p><p> </p><p> I would like to still give all the credit to Tag and even let him take credit for my work bc without his base, I would not even be able to enjoy this game. </p><p> </p><p> Tag, I could also prepare a list of changes and corrections I am making if you want, but Im sure you already know what you gotta do.</p><p> </p><p> Question I had though, was once in-game. Can you click on a fighter and see his/her fight history???</p><p> </p><p> Also, does the game not have venues to pick from and negotiate with?</p>

Archived