ROH: A Fallen Idol

Well it all started when Rob Feinstein called and asked for a meeting I accepted and told him I would fly him down to Tampa he said okay and two days later we were sitting in my office, and discussing bringing me in as Head Booker for his new company Ring of Honor. I asked him who I could bring in and he said me and my committee had full and total control I asked him why me and he said that I was a legend and hopefully I could build a few stars also that he didn't want to see me as a fallen idol. I told him that When I was ready to leave that I would and he accepted and said welcome aboard...

Mr. Bollea.

<p>I walked into Feinstein's office and told him I had made some calls and fired some people and that here is our new Roster for our first show he said he liked it and signed off on it. I also told him that the booking committee was Gabe Sapolsky, Jerry Jerret, Dutch Mantell, Gary Hart and Myself he Freaked out and said he loved it and told me to go out and figure out who the first champion was going to be and then I left.</p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>MAIN EVENT</strong></span></em></p><p>

AJ Styles-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Bryan Danielson-<em>Face</em></p><p>

CM Punk-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Homicide-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Low Ki-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Steve Corino-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Tony Mamaluke-<em>Face</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">U. Midcarder</span></em></strong></p><p>

Amazing Red-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Christopher Daniels-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

James Maritato-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Joel Maximo-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Jose Maximo-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Matt Morgan-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Samoa Joe-<em>Heel</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcarder</span></em></strong></p><p>

Air Paris-<em>Face</em></p><p>

C.W. Anderson-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Chris Hero-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Christian York-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Colt Cabana-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Jay Briscoe-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Joey Matthews-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Mark Briscoe-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Michael Shane-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Prince Nana-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Spanky-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Xavier-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Scoot Andrews-<em>Face</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">L. Midcarder</span></em></strong></p><p>

Ace Steel-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Adam Windsor-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Andy Douglas-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Austin Aries-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Caprice Coleman-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Chase Stevens-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Caudio Castagnoli-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Jay Lethal-<em>Face</em></p><p>

Shawn Spears-<em>Heel</em></p><p>

Paul London-<em>Face</em></p>

I was walking down the hall of the RF-videos HQ, down the hall I heard yelling. I went in and there was Dutch and Gabe arguing about who should be the first champion and Jerry was trying to break it up and Gary was just laughing in the corner of the room. I came in and they settled down and I asked what that was about Gabe said that he thought AJ Styles should be the champ Dutch thought about Steve Corino should be the champ. I sat Down and said both were good choices but I had a plan that if it properly worked then it would be the biggest angle since the NWO. Over the next hour and a half all the men really liked it and then i revealed that was just my first Star building project and they were even more excited next we discussed the under storylines and then i took them all out for dinner and put them up in a hotel as I flew home to get my gear. I was going to stay in Syracuse for the next week until the first show.

<p>Ring of Honor is Pleased to announce its Epic Encounter card we welcome everybody to come and support ROH in its inaugural show we hope you come out and provide us with an audience, because you will be watching the future of the wrestling business. Lastly, I would like to introduce the Code of Honor which every participant in our shows will have to follow or face severe punishment.</p><p> </p><p>

1.You must shake hands before and after every match</p><p>

2.No outside interference</p><p>

3.No sneak attacks</p><p>

4.No harming the officials</p><p>

5.Any action resulting in a disqualification violates the Code of Honor</p><p>

6.All Matches 15 Minute time limit-Main Events Get 20 Minutes-Tag Team Matches 25 minute time limit-Heavyweight title 45 Minutes-Tag Titles 45 Minutes</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Epic Encounter</span></em></strong></p><p>

The Naturals vs. Scoot & Xavier</p><p>

Austin Aries vs. Colt Cabana</p><p>

Shawn Spears vs. Ace Steel</p><p>

Christian York & Joey Matthews vs. The S.A.T.</p><p>

CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe</p><p>

AJ Styles vs. Steve Corino</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>OOC</em>:Predictions Please</p>

<p><strong>Styles:</strong>Hello folks this is Joey Styles along with...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> The quintessential stud muffin, the man whose wit is more tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy, Joel 'The man whose phone number is on your girlfriend's speed-dial, because she loves the way I star sixty-nine her' Gertner</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well its good to be back together don't you think Joel.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> Your damn straight skipy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Hahahaha well lets get to the opening match of ROH Epic Encounter The Naturals vs. Xavier & "The Black Nature Boy" Scoot Andrews</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Naturals W/ Daizee Haize vs. Xavier & Scoot</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

...Douglas charges Xavier, Xavier jumps up Douglas Catches his feet Xavier spins right into Chase Stevens OH MY GAWD!!! Natural Disaster <strong>1...2...3...</strong>Ding-Ding-Ding Ladies and gentlemen your winners Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens The Naturals</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Wow what a match what did you think Joel?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> What? Sorry I was just trying to remember the girl who said she would suck my di-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well huh...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> What you feeling a little under par joey?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Hahaha no no just were trying to get Television</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> Well lets hope this boss is better then the last one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> How could he be any worse</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> They could make us pay him</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Hahaha Touche ha Touche well its time to get to Colt Cabana versus Austin Aries</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Colt Cabana vs. Austin Aries</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

...Aries with a low blow and Cabana is up for the brain buster...Wait he slips out and rolls Aries up <strong>1...2...3</strong> Ding-Ding-Ding Your winner Colt Cabana</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Wow what a match and now its the owner of ROH Rob Feinstein</p><p>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p>

<strong>Fienstein:</strong> Ladies and gentlemen i am proud to present the newest member of Ring of Honor "The Immortal" HULK HOGAN</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hogan:</strong>Well thanks brother im glad that all my Hulkimaniacs are now running wild in ROH brother</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Feinstein:</strong> Well Hulk Im sure people want to know why you came to ROH</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hogan:</strong> Well brother I came here because I see that the future of Pro Wrestling is here brother and I want me and all my Hulkimaniacs to try one more run brother. So what you gonna do ROH when Hulk Hogan with his 24" Pythons and all of his Hulkamaniacs run wild on you, Brother</p><p>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Corino:</strong> AJ Styles you are the Embodiment of what I can't stand in wrestling today all your little flips and flying shit its because you know that if you were to go against somebody like me i would kick your ass...Hugh good job babe</p><p> </p><p>

<em>(Francine stands up in front of Corino wiping her mouth)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Francine:</strong> you tell 'em and just to let everybody know you're looking at the Franchise of ROH</p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Wow Hulk Hogan in ROH can you believe it Joel</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> No i can't that's Huge much like my-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well before we get banned by the FAA lets go to Ace Steel vs. Shawn Spears W/ Mickie James</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> Well i'm hard as steel looking at Mickie James</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Then remind me to show you something after the show</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Shawn Spears W/ Mickie James vs. Ace Steel</span></strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

...Ace goes for a kick spears catches him and drops him into a sharpshooter is he gonna tap.......Yes Ace is forced to <strong>Tap Out</strong> Ding-Ding-Ding ladies and gentlemen your winner Shawn Spears</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> OK jumping right into the next match its Joey Matthews vs. The S.A.T.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Christian York & Joey Matthews vs. The S.A.T.</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

...The times getting close oh my god Spanish Fly 1...2...Ding-Ding-Ding Ladies and gentlemen as a result of the time limit this match is considered a <strong>draw</strong>.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well are next match is... What folks I have just received word that something has happened backstage </p><p> </p><p>

<em>(cuts to Backstage Where there is an ambulance and people standing around some body)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> I cant see what happened...Oh my god its Hogan somebody as just attacked Hulk Hogan</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gertner:</strong> Im Gonna see if I can Go Help</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> OK Folks we have to get back to the show but if we get any news about Mr. Bollea we will let you know but now we have CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Joe has Punk in a choke punk makes it to the ropes and both men tumble outside Ding-Ding-Ding Ladies and gentlemen due to The time limit being reached this match is a <strong>draw</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well folks that was certainly a great match and there is no news on the condition of Terry Bollea but we will let you know as we get it but wait its AJ Styles headed towards the ring</p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Steve Corino you don't like my flips then why don't you and that whore come down here and make me stop doing them</p><p>

<strong>Corino:</strong> You want a Match your on bitch</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">AJ Styles vs Steve Corino W/Francine</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

...AJ catches Corino with a superkick he goes to the top and there it is Spiral Tap <strong>1...2...3</strong> Ding-Ding-Ding Ladies and gentlemen your winner AJ Styles</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> wow what a match wait Francine just low blowed AJ and Here Comes C.W. oh and there just beating AJ the Extreme Horsemen are just Taking AJ Out wait its Air Paris Its AJ's former partner trying to save his friend he gets AJ out of the ring but the Horsemen got and are just stomping him well folks I hate to leave it like this but were out of time see you next time at ROH Do or Die. Good Night Folks.</p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><em>Overall:C+</em></span></p>

<p>ROH is proud to announce that they have signed Antonio Thomas & Romeo Roselli the team of the Heartbreakers</p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:10px;">OOC</span></em>:Okay so here are the results of the contest</p><p>

Flaviooooo 3/6</p><p>

Ayden 1/6</p><p>

TheBigBad1013 2/6</p><p>

Christmas_Ape 1/6</p><p>

The Lloyd 2/6</p><p> </p><p>

for the winner is.....Flaviooooo so Flaviooooo gets to determine the #1 contender for either the Heavyweight or Tag Team everybody that got 2/6 gets to give storyline Ideas for later and everybody else gets to decide who i drug test so everybody in the first one got something so send me a PM of your choices.</p>

After the show we all went to the bar and I picked up the tab for everybody I stayed in a dark corner so no fans saw me then while I was trying to get through a crowded bar I got a call:

Me: Hello?

???:------

Me: What?

???:-----

Me: Really.

???:------

Me: Okay, I'll meet you outside.

OOC: Who was Mr.Bollea Talking to we will find out next time.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Do or Die</span></em></strong></p><p>

Spanky vs. Shawn Spears</p><p>

Xavier vs Michael Shane</p><p>

The Naturals vs. The S.A.T.</p><p>

Adam Windsor vs. Scoot Andrews</p><p>

Austin Aires vs. CM Punk</p><p>

Caprice Colemen vs. Prince NANA</p><p>

Samoa Joe vs. Colt Cabana</p><p>

K.O.W. vs. The Briscoe's</p><p>

Paris & Styles vs. The Horsemen</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived